PDA

View Full Version : Eldora

NeedforLMspeed
11-25-2020, 01:45 AM
Back to tweeting about "doubles" again. Plus the fact that it's 2:45 am and they are tweeting. Looks to be 2019 Kings Royal $175k to win GIF. I love the tweet response by someone along the lines of "The longer you hold off releasing the schedule the more mine gets filled out".

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
11-25-2020, 02:05 AM
Back to tweeting about "doubles" again. Plus the fact that it's 2:45 am and they are tweeting. Looks to be 2019 Kings Royal $175k to win GIF. I love the tweet response by someone along the lines of "The longer you hold off releasing the schedule the more mine gets filled out".

Its 2:45am and your posting on 4m... so whats the difference. Do u stay red azzed?

NeedforLMspeed
11-25-2020, 02:10 AM
Go make sammiches. I'll take two since we're on doubles.

Chop chop Richie

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
11-25-2020, 02:13 AM
Go make sammiches. I'll take two since we're on doubles.

Chop chop Richie

Xtra mayo? And do u want a big pickle!🤭🤭🤭

chupp n bloomer fan
11-25-2020, 04:30 AM
Xtra mayo? And do u want a big pickle!來來來Give ya credit man, good comeback.

Pennsboro32
11-25-2020, 06:45 AM
At this point, their social media has become annoying. Just spill the beans. They need a new PR guy. I’d be happy to take over.

Barbecueboy
11-25-2020, 07:17 AM
Eldora is great and the mystique will always be there, but a bunch of racetracks have stepped up their games and great big time racing happens in a bunch of places now.

Not knocking Eldora but they have competition these days when it comes to great shows to watch.

Highside Hustler25
11-25-2020, 08:11 AM
Eldora is great and the mystique will always be there, but a bunch of racetracks have stepped up their games and great big time racing happens in a bunch of places now.

Not knocking Eldora but they have competition these days when it comes to great shows to watch.

Exactly BBQ. Well said. The history and atmosphere will always be there. The racing nowadays is debatable.

Highside Hustler25
11-25-2020, 08:13 AM
Its 2:45am and your posting on 4m... so whats the difference. Do u stay red azzed?

How else are you going to reach 2000 posts in a year? Gotta burn that midnight oil.

foxfire2dirtracing
11-25-2020, 08:29 AM
FLYBOY has everyone beat-over 2100 post since February !

Highside Hustler25
11-25-2020, 08:49 AM
FLYBOY has everyone beat-over 2100 post since February !

with 2000 of those posts being total gibberish.

BloomerWon
11-25-2020, 09:05 AM
Give ya credit man, good comeback.

HAHAHAHAHAHA good one!!

Well played 👏

Jed
11-25-2020, 09:15 AM
It sucks they didn’t get to have the Dream and the World this year, but I think having two of each would dilute the significance of each one. Either way, I’ll still be there in September!

zyoung25
11-25-2020, 11:23 AM
Someone needs to get out the dead horse GIF and post it on here again. That poor horse has been beaten a lot on here over the years.

I dont know how to do it or id do it.

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
11-25-2020, 11:54 AM
Someone needs to get out the dead horse GIF and post it on here again. That poor horse has been beaten a lot on here over the years.

BloomerWon know how.

Hey phil post a pic of yourself on here for zyoung!

BloomerWon
11-25-2020, 12:05 PM
BloomerWon know how.

Hey phil post a pic of yourself on here for zyoung!

Hey richie, pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

NeedforLMspeed
11-25-2020, 12:53 PM
How else are you going to reach 2000 posts in a year? Gotta burn that midnight oil

Is there a limit as to how many times someone can post? Are you part of the poster police posse like a few others here?

NeedforLMspeed
11-25-2020, 12:54 PM
Xtra mayo? And do u want a big pickle!來來來

No pickle if it has seeds in it.

Highside Hustler25
11-25-2020, 03:02 PM
Is there a limit as to how many times someone can post? Are you part of the poster police posse like a few others here?

lol, hardly. Heck, I'm impressed someone can have so much knowledge to share.

Kromulous
11-25-2020, 03:31 PM
How about a Double middle fingers up !

Dictator Dewine aint gonna let none of that happen, so just bag it.

It will be more $50 live streams so they can make that all mighty $$$

Shiny Side Up 18
11-25-2020, 04:39 PM
Double King's Royals CONFIRMED.

https://www.eldoraspeedway.com/2020/11/25/to-the-victors-go-the-spoils/

Dlmfan123
11-25-2020, 04:39 PM
2-175k to win kings royals. July 14-15 and 16-17

Jed
11-25-2020, 05:49 PM
Well I’ve changed my opinion on this....if they’re gonna do Wednesday/Thursday and Friday/Saturday shows to do double events I’m good with that. I thought they were going to have them on different weekends which I don’t think would be a good idea. Assuming they do the World like this I’m looking forward to it. Can you imagine if all the Covid-19 restrictions are lifted by then how rowdy it’s gonna be? Could be a week to remember.

TDRacin®
11-25-2020, 06:26 PM
Still a lot of questions. Roger said on Twitter that Friday/Saturday is the 37th with Wednesday/Thursday the 38th, because of ticketing. I have a hard time believing they are going to try to sell separate tickets for Wednesday/Thursday with camping involved.

Eagerly waiting for more info!

Buford.Justice
11-25-2020, 08:54 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/1q1jpb.jpg

https://media0.giphy.com/media/wSU1U3h1PFFsc/200.webp?cid=ecf05e47sn7rjqxyo5b4vhez92n8fzzdc06a4 nr71noekxck&rid=200.webp

golddirt
11-25-2020, 10:03 PM
How much money do they think people have?

NeedforLMspeed
11-25-2020, 10:39 PM
How much money do they think people have?

That's a good point. I laugh at all these early black friday deals and what not and I thought people were losing jobs again because states were closing and people were behind on rent, mortgages, bills etc.

NeedforLMspeed
11-26-2020, 12:52 AM
I'm guessing there is going to be some announcement tommorow of another event in 2021.

NeedforLMspeed
11-27-2020, 01:13 PM
MC Hammer is coming...

https://mobile.twitter.com/EldoraSpeedway/status/1332392889113042947

chupp n bloomer fan
11-27-2020, 01:41 PM
That's a good point. I laugh at all these early black friday deals and what not and I thought people were losing jobs again because states were closing and people were behind on rent, mortgages, bills etc.So let me get this straight, because some have lost their jobs, or have had to take different jobs, or cut hours, we all should stop shopping and having Black Friday deals? I absolutely did my shopping this morning. You do your best to just keep your head up and move on and live your life.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-27-2020, 01:43 PM
I applaud Eldora for this, wonder what they’ll do with the World 100. I hope not the same, I understand why they did it this way for the Kings Royal. I assume the same maybe for The World 100, but I hope not. I’ll end up buying tickets to this years and selling them. I can’t take off that much work. Already have a vacation in June.

NeedforLMspeed
11-27-2020, 01:55 PM
So let me get this straight, because some have lost their jobs, or have had to take different jobs, or cut hours, we all should stop shopping and having Black Friday deals? I absolutely did my shopping this morning. You do your best to just keep your head up and move on and live your life.

Isn't there more important stuff for people to spend their money on? Maybe save instead also. Just because it's not needed now, doesn't mean 3+ months from now it won't be needed. For some places where people live. It's a pretty $hitty situation right now and is going to be for the months to come.

Highside Hustler25
11-27-2020, 02:54 PM
So let me get this straight, because some have lost their jobs, or have had to take different jobs, or cut hours, we all should stop shopping and having Black Friday deals? I absolutely did my shopping this morning. You do your best to just keep your head up and move on and live your life.

Folks need to get out and support the businesses out there. They're closing up 1 by 1. Eventually you'll have 1 place to go eat, 1 place to shop. I know that's a overly aggressive observation but I hope you get the picture. Cover your face, wash your hands, live your life.

Buford.Justice
11-27-2020, 08:23 PM
MC Hammer is coming...

https://mobile.twitter.com/EldoraSpeedway/status/1332392889113042947

Got a car number??? hehe

NeedforLMspeed
11-29-2020, 06:19 AM
Going to be two Dreams

Dlmfan123
11-29-2020, 08:02 AM
Going to be two DreamsThere bio has said that for a couple months now

chupp n bloomer fan
11-29-2020, 09:26 AM
Folks need to get out and support the businesses out there. They're closing up 1 by 1. Eventually you'll have 1 place to go eat, 1 place to shop. I know that's a overly aggressive observation but I hope you get the picture. Cover your face, wash your hands, live your life.Nah, you’re right. We will end up with Amazon and Wally World. Do what you can to be smart as you said and live. Dang right it’s hard on a lot of people, and filled with more uncertainty than usual, but we get one life. We haven’t worked a lot of overtime this year, but I’ve kept my job and wasn’t off except for one week when my wife had a COVID scare. Just hope we get lucky. Though my work is having more cases every week, it hits our jobsite, we are probably screwed. We are construction guys, cleanliness and following rules isn’t our strong suite. My wife has restrooms and that unlike us so that helps, but they aren’t any better.

chupp n bloomer fan
11-29-2020, 09:32 AM
Isn't there more important stuff for people to spend their money on? Maybe save instead also. Just because it's not needed now, doesn't mean 3+ months from now it won't be needed. For some places where people live. It's a pretty $hitty situation right now and is going to be for the months to come.There’s always better stuff to spend money on than gifts and some of the dumb crap we buy. But at the same time, can’t just stop everything. Gotta try and keep some normalcy especially when ya have kids. And try to help keep the economy going. I bought a nice used SAV(fancy smaller SUV), because I just said fuk it. Sold my truck, crazy world we are in, I just said to he!! with it, I’m doing it, going to live my life. Been wanting to for about 1 1/2 years and just pulled the trigger.

dirtcrazy4u
11-29-2020, 09:42 AM
2 kings royals, GREAT, being Eldora it's going to be costly on motors and the tire bill is going to be up there also. That goes the same for every big show they plan on doubling up next year.

Count them

Kings Royal
World 100
Dream

I thing it's great for the fan that can't get tickets. I think it can make a team that is struggling cash wise make some hard decisions. It also may make a team close down. That's something we really do not need. As I said at the top, Eldora is a motor killer and she eats up a lot of tires. Few are going to walk away from these double shows showing a profit.

WisWildManFan
11-29-2020, 02:45 PM
2 kings royals, GREAT, being Eldora it's going to be costly on motors and the tire bill is going to be up there also. That goes the same for every big show they plan on doubling up next year. Count themKings RoyalWorld 100DreamI thing it's great for the fan that can't get tickets. I think it can make a team that is struggling cash wise make some hard decisions. It also may make a team close down. That's something we really do not need. As I said at the top, Eldora is a motor killer and she eats up a lot of tires. Few are going to walk away from these double shows showing a profit.Few walk away from any shows making a profit. There aren't many cash struggling teams that go to eldora anyway. If anything maybe a team that doesn't usually go to eldora may show up for the 2nd event hoping they have an advantage.

NeedforLMspeed
11-29-2020, 02:56 PM
Other than maybe 3-4 surprises you can almost guarantee who's going to be in the main event for both the Dream and the World.

NeedforLMspeed
11-30-2020, 10:14 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/528051-articles-of-impeachment-filed-against-gop-ohio-governor-over-coronavirus%3famp

GEAR_HEAD
12-01-2020, 09:20 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/528051-articles-of-impeachment-filed-against-gop-ohio-governor-over-coronavirus%3famp

Any politician that says that they're bigger than the Constitution and illegally oppresses people and takes their freedoms away should be impeached.

In The Gas
12-01-2020, 04:35 PM
Other than maybe 3-4 surprises you can almost guarantee who's going to be in the main event for both the Dream and the World.

This post has to be a joke right?
We bet every year on the heat races where each person picks the top 3 from each heat that transfers to the feature. Been doing this for 20 plus years. Rarely does any get all 3 more than once in the 6 heat races. I highly doubt that YOU can pick 22 drivers that will start in either the Dream or the World. Good luck though

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
12-01-2020, 05:23 PM
We bet every year on the heat races where each person picks the top 3 from each heat that transfers to the feature. Been doing this for 20 plus years. Rarely does any get all 3 more than once in the 6 heat races. I highly doubt that YOU can pick 22 drivers that will start in either the Dream or the World. Good luck though

Hes the 4m & ELDORA wizzard!😁

Highside Hustler25
12-01-2020, 06:28 PM

I thought the same thing but I didn't want to burst his bubble.

NeedforLMspeed
12-02-2020, 12:01 AM

1. Richards
2. Bloomquist
3. Overton
4. Sheppard
5. Lanigan
6. Davenport
7. Pierce
8. EPJ
9. Weiss
10. Mcdowell
11. Tmac
12. Marlar
13. Junghans
14. Owens
15. Dennis Erb
16. Clanton
17. Babb
18. Terbo
19. Mason Zeigler
20. Madden
There's 20. Add in a few surprises. I didn't even include both Moyer's (if Sr even shows, both Simpsons, Fergy, Eckert(hardly ever there for both events) Bronson, Shirley, Devin Moran, Hudson O'neal, Strickler etc.

It's not that hard to pencil 22 guys into a the lineup and be somewhat 95% correct. Barring any unforeseen circumstances.

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
12-02-2020, 12:54 AM
1. Richards
2. Bloomquist
3. Overton
4. Sheppard
5. Lanigan
6. Davenport
7. Pierce
8. EPJ
9. Weiss
10. Mcdowell
11. Tmac
12. Marlar
13. Junghans
14. Owens
15. Dennis Erb
16. Clanton
17. Babb
18. Terbo
19. Mason Zeigler
20. Madden
There's 20. Add in a few surprises. I didn't even include both Moyer's (if Sr even shows, both Simpsons, Fergy, Eckert(hardly ever there for both events) Bronson, Shirley, Devin Moran, Hudson O'neal, Strickler etc.

It's not that hard to pencil 22 guys into a the lineup and be somewhat 95% correct. Barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Its harder for you to count that high! How long did it take you?🤭🤭

NeedforLMspeed
12-02-2020, 12:58 AM
About 5 mins. I didn't even cheat.

BloomerWon
12-02-2020, 09:31 AM
Its harder for you to count that high! How long did it take you? Of course I'm an idiot so there ya have it

At least you admit it... . . ....... .. ..... . .

T0PSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
12-02-2020, 09:38 AM
Its harder for you to count that high! How long did it take you? Of course I'm an idiot so there ya go
At least you admit it... . . ....... .. ..... . .Very true 🤔🤔