PDA

View Full Version : Nathan Durboraw

chupp n bloomer fan
11-25-2020, 04:40 AM
You guys see that Nathan passed at the age of 63 from lung cancer? Guy in the Mid Atlantic region was tough. Always remember him in the Raye Vest car and the 41. RIP Nathan.

Rajflyboy
11-25-2020, 05:02 AM
RIP. Prayers to his family.

bleedblue55
11-25-2020, 05:36 AM
Back when Hagerstown had a big late model show about every month of their schedule I'd make the trip 5-6 times a year. Always thought the competition in that area was some of the best around. Got to see many battles between Nathan, Rodney Franklin, and much younger versions of Rick Eckert and Gary Stuhler. I still enjoy an occasional trip east but the big late model shows have slowly dwindled away. Good memories

chupp n bloomer fan
11-25-2020, 08:38 AM
Back when Hagerstown had a big late model show about every month of their schedule I'd make the trip 5-6 times a year. Always thought the competition in that area was some of the best around. Got to see many battles between Nathan, Rodney Franklin, and much younger versions of Rick Eckert and Gary Stuhler. I still enjoy an occasional trip east but the big late model shows have slowly dwindled away. Good memoriesYep. Hagerstown was definitely at the top. Just slowly dwindled. Was there once in about 96 for the Connochegue 100. Stuhler, Winters, Eckert, Franklin, tough crowd, Jeremy Miller I believe. Nice bleachers. Good place.

CrankedUp90
11-26-2020, 09:30 AM
RIP Nathan. A great guy who loved racing and was a da mn good driver. There's a great write up on Dirtondirt about him now..

chupp n bloomer fan
11-26-2020, 10:00 AM
RIP Nathan. A great guy who loved racing and was a da mn good driver. There's a great write up on Dirtondirt now about him now..Absolutely, that was a great write up.