PDA

View Full Version : Flosports Hockey

Mister Ricochet
12-11-2020, 07:09 PM
Any hockey fans? The ECHL has opened their season tonight if you wanna get a look at some pro hockey. Watching the Florida vs Jacksonville game and already two fights. https://www.flohockey.tv/live/23243

WisWildManFan
12-11-2020, 07:48 PM
I was lucky enough to see a nhl game live the last regular season game they played with fans last March. I usually take in 5-10 ahl games a year. I’m really missing hockey and concerts right now, my racing season wasn’t really affected to much luckily.

Rajflyboy
12-11-2020, 07:49 PM
You mean that scheduled boxing match that turns into a hickey game? 😜

Dlmfan123
12-11-2020, 09:07 PM
I've been watching a bunch of rodeo

Mister Ricochet
12-12-2020, 07:21 PM
WisWildManFan

I was lucky enough to see a nhl game live the last regular season game they played with fans last March. I usually take in 5-10 ahl games a year. I’m really missing hockey and concerts right now, my racing season wasn’t really affected to much luckily.

Nice, MN Wild fan?............. Just wanted to give a heads up that hockey was being played if anyone was interested and didn't realize the puck was down and the fellas were slamming into each other. Get every ounce of value outa that Floracing/Flosports subscription.

I know a good percentage of folks on here are from the south, southeast. Sport is really growing in your region at the youth level all the way to the NHL. A couple generations from now the sport won't be an oddity and fully entrenched in the south................ A lot like racing in that it's lightning fast and sometimes violent.

WisWildManFan
12-12-2020, 09:15 PM
Actually I’m a SJ sharks fan that lives in Illinois lol it’s a long story. They were playing the hawks. I have been a Chicago wolves fan since their inception in 94. Played growing up and still enjoy watching now. Best sport there is IMO

kazual
12-13-2020, 07:12 AM
Seeing games in person made me a fan. The speed, the skills, and the total team concept are fun to see first hand.