PDA

View Full Version : JD and the rocket #1 house car

obamaracing#1
12-12-2020, 01:04 AM
Just listened to JD’s DOD interview. According to JD is was nothing but rumors with him going to the rocket #1 car. I guess I got bad info or JD is down playing it now. But from my understanding there was a push for this, or a few things to be set in motion for this to happen. H#ll why wouldn’t Mark Richards want to switch things up and put JD in the car for a season or two? I mean it’s pretty typical for house cars to change up drivers on a regular basis right? I guess Landers is for sure dedicated to JD for the foreseeable future.

Mod Runner
12-12-2020, 02:03 AM
JD is too old for the Rocket house car.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-12-2020, 05:21 AM
Unless BShepp wanted to leave, there is no way in he!! I’d take JD over BShepp. I like them both, but you do not change what is working. And BShepp is absolutely an equal to JD.

dirtcrazy4u
12-12-2020, 05:46 AM
I doubt if JD and Richards could make it a full year. Unless someone wanted the challenge of doing something off the wall. I just can't see this happening. I always have wondered what will happen when the day comes were Josh goes to the team valvoline shop and he sees 5 or 6 cars just sitting there at his disposal and looks over at Mark and says I'm ready to come home ?

Rajflyboy
12-12-2020, 05:59 AM
It’s working with B Shepp. He is smart and doesn’t wreck race cars. He races smart. He will be a rocket for a long time.