PDA

View Full Version : Bloomer raffle winner

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
12-19-2020, 05:35 PM
Looks like a 15yr old Brody littleton of tn has won the car. This is his first yr driving a mini late model.

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-19-2020, 05:47 PM
Looks like a 15yr old Brody littleton of tn has won the car. This is his first yr driving a mini late model.

A minor won? Get the feds on this deal.

bloomy18018
12-19-2020, 05:58 PM
He begged his mom to buy him a ticket and they pulled her name, the mother then gave Scott Brody's number and permission to call him and tell him he won the car, kid was crying when Scott told him and got Bloomer a little choked up himself, guess it couldn't have gone to a better person in Scotts eyes

Rajflyboy
12-19-2020, 06:07 PM
Very cool. Good luck to this kid.

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
12-19-2020, 06:36 PM
I hope he keeps driving his mini late model and gets some experience
before he just jumps in bloomers car. This is his first yr in the mini car

Kromulous
12-19-2020, 06:46 PM
Thats a cool story, i was watching but tuned out to soon i guess. Maybe Bloomquist found him a new Driver in the future !

Rajflyboy
12-19-2020, 06:55 PM
Scott has to be a pretty good guy to do something like this. Watch the video on his Facebook. Nice work Mr Bloomquist.

BloomerWon
12-19-2020, 07:24 PM
Stop that mall shopping siht and come up here!!

Lol! Good ole Bloomers... 😎

Rajflyboy
12-19-2020, 07:43 PM
Stop that mall shopping siht and come up here!!Lol! Good ole Bloomers... I enjoyed that

DirtyD31
12-19-2020, 08:39 PM
Pretty awesome to see. I’ve always like Scott, and this made me like him more.

Spanky44
12-19-2020, 10:21 PM
I hope he keeps driving his mini late model and gets some experience
before he just jumps in bloomers car. This is his first yr in the mini car

I highly doubt that kid would ever get into the driver's seat. You know somebody will make a offer to him to buy the car.

Rocket0108
12-20-2020, 12:48 AM
Did anybody take notice to when Scott said our cars are going to be fast just ask Brandon Overton, anybody have any logical idea what that’s all about?

dirtcrazy4u
12-20-2020, 03:05 AM
Testing together, or maybe, just maybe big sexy is the new pilot. This chit is like 007 stuff right there.

Rajflyboy
12-20-2020, 05:34 AM
Scott = master of marketing

BloomerWon
12-20-2020, 11:37 AM
Scott = master of marketing

That's just one of the things that sets him apart from the rest and makes him the GOAT of dlm racing... >>>.

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-20-2020, 11:58 AM
If only Scott was master of avoiding self-sabotage?

BloomerWon
12-20-2020, 12:09 PM
If only Scott was master of avoiding self-sabotage?

Welp, we all can't be perfect like you boss... 😜

dirtcrazy4u
12-20-2020, 12:35 PM
Y'all do understand. If Ole bloom would put big sexy in the seat. I think they could be unstoppable. Makes to much sense so we all get that's never going to happen.

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-20-2020, 12:37 PM
Y'all do understand. If Ole bloom would put big sexy in the seat. I think they could be unstoppable. Makes to much sense so we all get that's never going to happen.

Why would Overton be interested? He has a nice gig.

dirtcrazy4u
12-20-2020, 12:49 PM
MastersBuilt, I agree. Bloomer just tossing out, just ask Brandon Overton will have everyone wondering. But I do think he is that good. Overton goes on either tour I think he can be the odds on favorite to be the champion.

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-20-2020, 12:51 PM
MastersBuilt, I agree. Bloomer just tossing out, just ask Brandon Overton will have everyone wondering. But I do think he is that good. Overton goes on either tour I think he can be the odds on favorite to be the champion.
I agree Overton is one of the best. But, the best driver often does not win it all. It's usually a top 10 guy in the best car.

dirtluver
12-20-2020, 01:48 PM
Now, i am a bigger fan. Good for Scott and good luck to all Bloomquist Team members.

TerryM
12-20-2020, 01:53 PM
How much were the tickets? And how many were sold?

BloomerWon
12-20-2020, 02:00 PM

Let me guess, you're expecting an exact count? Hahahahaha...

dirtcrazy4u
12-20-2020, 04:50 PM
In my home state we did a raffle every year. All I am going to say is we, the sportsman club, made enough money for the yearly club budget. Somehow the tax forms always showed we barely broke even.

Highside Hustler25
12-20-2020, 05:32 PM

6 for $100 or $20 for a single ticket

HoosierDirtFan
12-20-2020, 07:13 PM
I bought a ticket about a month ago for the raffle. Worth the shot.

Dlmfan123
12-20-2020, 09:34 PM
This thing was supposed to be given away 3 months ago😂

roughride
12-21-2020, 06:48 AM
Didn't the Wells have a bloomer car in the past? I kind of remember one at Florence?

Dlmfan123
12-21-2020, 07:02 AM
Didn't the Wells have a bloomer car in the past? I kind of remember one at Florence?Eric ran them in the mid 2010s

Highside Hustler25
12-21-2020, 10:40 AM
Overton goes on either tour I think he can be the odds on favorite to be the champion.

Theirs no way you're serious.
Lucas and WoO both hold events outside of Ga. and the Carolina's.

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-21-2020, 11:00 AM
Theirs no way you're serious.
Lucas and WoO both hold events outside of Ga. and the Carolina's.

You mean like Cedar Lake and Eldora? Places he's won events. I don't think he's a favorite to win a title, but it's not a knock on him or about geography.

NeedforLM$peed
12-21-2020, 12:29 PM
You mean like Cedar Lake and Eldora? Places he's won events. I don't think he's a favorite to win a title, but it's not a knock on him or about geography.

And FL, TN, VA, AL, IN, WV, KY, PA, MS

dirtcrazy4u
12-21-2020, 12:37 PM
They do well running the schedule they run. Will he run woo or lucas ? I think the situation has to be right. If not, they take home there share of wins. In the end isn't that what it is all about?

Highside Hustler25
12-21-2020, 01:19 PM
Let's face it, he runs where he's most comfortable and that's smart racing. Yes he did win a few big races but his schedule was far from a National touring grind. Big difference between the Lucas tour and the Southern National's. He would be competitive on a tour but the favorite to win, no. way.

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-21-2020, 01:29 PM
Let's face it, he runs where he's most comfortable and that's smart racing. Yes he did win a few big races but his schedule was far from a National touring grind. Big difference between the Lucas tour and the Southern National's. He would be competitive on a tour but the favorite to win, no. way.

That is his strategy most of the season. But, you leave out the fact he runs up front in events on both national tours when he goes. You make it sound like he's a Zach Mitchell type guy. In fact, he was 3rd best in the country last year.

dirtcrazy4u
12-21-2020, 06:41 PM
^^^^^ got that right

Rajflyboy
12-21-2020, 07:53 PM
They do well running the schedule they run. Will he run woo or lucas ? I think the situation has to be right. If not, they take home there share of wins. In the end isn't that what it is all about?Winner winner chicken dinner 👍. Overton runs a financially smart schedule 👍

NeedforLM$peed
12-21-2020, 08:00 PM
But when Moyer does that it's "cherry picking"

Rajflyboy
12-21-2020, 08:17 PM
But when Moyer does that it's "cherry picking"I never said that. Only ones cherry picking are the cup drivers running events that are local events

NeedforLM$peed
12-21-2020, 08:27 PM
Didn't specifically say you said that. That's what people say. Just sayin'.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-22-2020, 04:06 AM
This thing was supposed to be given away 3 months agoA late model was given to someone for roughly $20 and you are going to b!tch about $20.

If I could tell you how fuked up Tire Rack is, now that’s a story.

TerryM
12-22-2020, 11:54 AM
Is it ready to race, or just a roller?

dirtybird73
12-22-2020, 02:06 PM
Is it ready to race, or just a roller?

Just a roller...chassis, suspension and body

Rajflyboy
12-22-2020, 02:34 PM
Just a roller...chassis, suspension and bodyLS motor time

NeedforLM$peed
12-30-2020, 02:30 PM
Here's a local news story

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EoFW_-mfwAE

dirtcrazy4u
12-30-2020, 04:19 PM
We don't sell race cars to the public ? Well bloomer, why not ? WOW he is on his personal cloud that says you have to be somebody before I sell you a car. He will never be a successful businessman.

NeedforLM$peed
12-30-2020, 04:38 PM
Maybe he means Billy Bob Bodine in a rusted out 1995 F150 can't pull up and buy a car without some actual high level racing experience.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-31-2020, 07:40 AM
We don't sell race cars to the public ? Well bloomer, why not ? WOW he is on his personal cloud that says you have to be somebody before I sell you a car. He will never be a successful businessman.I understand you got a chubby for Bloomer, but it’s really not that hard to grasp.

He is not going to waste his time with someone if he doesn’t think they can actually do it. Just because I show up with $40-$50k don’t mean sh!t. Show me your resume, let me learn a little about you, then we can talk.

You are accurate that he isn’t probably ever going to be a successful businessman. And I don’t think he really cares. Is the potential there for him to make tons of cash, absolutely. He has an amazing resume, and his cars perform. But the customer service, parts, following through with the sale, not really. He can’t keep help either. But these are also the reasons he brought in Sommers I’m sure. Fresh ideas and a better mindset for business. We shall see.

I loved seeing him get emotional I’ll say that. That was aside of Scott I’d say no one has ever seen. I just want him to run well again before he retires. And if he chooses to really do chassis, he can.

My brother has run Mars cars for 5 years now, and Jimmy and AJ help him whenever. Their service is top notch.

chupp n bloomer fan
12-31-2020, 07:41 AM
Maybe he means Billy Bob Bodine in a rusted out 1995 F150 can't pull up and buy a car without some actual high level racing experience.Very good analogy.

BloomerWon
12-31-2020, 10:14 AM
We don't sell race cars to the public ? Well bloomer, why not ? WOW he is on his personal cloud that says you have to be somebody before I sell you a car. He will never be a successful businessman.

His being a successful human being bothers you, we get it...

MasterSbilt_Racer
12-31-2020, 11:00 AM

He doesn't have the time or desire to answer the phone 5 times a day from an idiot who doesn't know what he's doing. When someone asks my help and then asks the same question to 5 other people, there is nothing you can do for them. They wind up with a junk setup by committee. Scott doesn't have time to waste on fools like that.

dirtcrazy4u
12-31-2020, 04:48 PM
Well first, I think Scott could be highly successful. The guy is good to talk to, I talked to him at lernerville about 7 yrs ago. He could be on top of the chassis business if he could learn what it takes to be a smart businessman. Everybody says it, he is his worst enemy within himself. When it comes to racing he is about himself and I don't get that. Be smart, be a professional and put somebody in the seat. Learn how to communicate with the customer. He can take team zero to a much higher level. I guess he chooses not to. So when he hangs the helmet up does he just close up shop and walk away. So be it if that's what he decides to do.

BloomerWon
12-31-2020, 05:05 PM
Did Bloomy not live up to your expectation? Lol

He probably made that kid's dream come true but yet the negativity of a whining fool continues... Sad!

dirtcrazy4u
12-31-2020, 08:10 PM
Right. I never said he didn't make that kids day. In fact I respect the time he spent with the young man, it made that little guys day I'm sure. His parents are probably looking to unload it as fast as they can. He said they don't sell to just anybody. How did that work out with this deal, fool.

Mod Runner
01-01-2021, 02:45 AM
What ? the kid who won the Bloomquist race car is only 13 years old. According to the OP post the kid was suppose to be 15 years old , but the video said 13 years. Will the kid be ready for SLM racing in 2021 ? I have known of some 13 year old kids running Late Models before , but does the kid have the financial backing to run a SLM ?

BloomerWon
01-01-2021, 08:50 AM
Right. I never said he didn't make that kids day. In fact I respect the time he spent with the young man, it made that little guys day I'm sure. His parents are probably looking to unload it as fast as they can. He said they don't sell to just anybody. How did that work out with this deal, fool.

https://youtu.be/3sZMw6BdA1Y

Smh 😆

chupp n bloomer fan
01-02-2021, 08:48 AM
Right. I never said he didn't make that kids day. In fact I respect the time he spent with the young man, it made that little guys day I'm sure. His parents are probably looking to unload it as fast as they can. He said they don't sell to just anybody. How did that work out with this deal, fool.It was a dam raffle trying to be nice and create some joy in the sh!t year that 2020 has been. Jesus Christ, going that low to attempt to make a point.

Of course the raffle was to pretty much anyone. But you walk in there Monday with $40-$50k and no resume, that’s probably a nope. But try it, you got all the answers on how and who he should sell to. Been well known forever he isn’t going to sell to every Joe Blow.

LeafMaster41
01-03-2021, 02:20 PM
He begged his mom to buy him a ticket and they pulled her name, the mother then gave Scott Brody's number and permission to call him and tell him he won the car, kid was crying when Scott told him and got Bloomer a little choked up himself, guess it couldn't have gone to a better person in Scotts eyes
Now that is a nice story.

dirty-white-boy
01-05-2021, 12:37 PM
What ? the kid who won the Bloomquist race car is only 13 years old. According to the OP post the kid was suppose to be 15 years old , but the video said 13 years. Will the kid be ready for SLM racing in 2021 ? I have known of some 13 year old kids running Late Models before , but does the kid have the financial backing to run a SLM ?

My friend tells me that too many things around the Zero seem too good to be true. The Eldora 'fall' to avoid a drug test, a motorcycle wreck with no police report, and now some kid that runs mini LM down the road wins a roller raffle from a ticket his mom "bought the day before" and then creates a Facebook page the same day and instantly has 3000+ followers and a TV crew films the story the next day.

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
01-05-2021, 02:54 PM
My friend tells me that too many things around the Zero seem too good to be true. The Eldora 'fall' to avoid a drug test, a motorcycle wreck with no police report, and now some kid that runs mini LM down the road wins a roller raffle from a ticket his mom "bought the day before" and then creates a Facebook page the same day and instantly has 3000+ followers and a TV crew films the story the next day.

Interesting post there dwb. Your prolly right

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-05-2021, 03:10 PM

Yup yup yup

Rajflyboy
01-05-2021, 04:48 PM
A few tears help too. Scott is the marketing master

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-05-2021, 04:52 PM

That's what they say, yet he sold off his souvenir rights?

TerryM
01-05-2021, 05:19 PM
He’s definitely got a particular demographic reeled in. Always has.

NeedforLM$peed
01-05-2021, 10:35 PM

Lost the CatSpot sponsor along the way as well. Better tighten the tin foil hat for that one.

dirty-white-boy
01-07-2021, 12:18 PM
And now that kid is the grand marshall at 411? Give me a break! He won (well his mom did technically) a car raffle, he didnt exactly cure cancer!

Rajflyboy
01-07-2021, 04:15 PM
He is claiming his 5 minutes of fame. That’s for sure.