PDA

View Full Version : Lucas drivers

WisWildManFan
01-19-2021, 02:22 PM
6 for 6 in Arizona, 2 for 2 in FL. Should be a fun year on that tour.

Pennsboro32
01-19-2021, 02:38 PM
This maybe the deepest roster they've had.

MasterSbilt_Racer
01-19-2021, 03:58 PM
This maybe the deepest roster they've had.

I wonder if there will be unexpected drop-offs?

gb81racing
01-19-2021, 04:24 PM
And Mike Marlar is planning to run the whole tour also if sponsorship is finalized.

dirtSLMracing
01-19-2021, 06:12 PM
And Mike Marlar is planning to run the whole tour also if sponsorship is finalized.

I heard about 15 minutes ago that the Marlar team decided not to run the tour.. but after thinking it over decided to run the tour. After they announced that they decided not to run the whole tour.. just speed weeks but then decided to run the whole tour regardless of the results at speed weeks. As of now I think the new car that is ordered is for sale and they are buying a new Rayburn. They are considering buying a Capital just so they can sell it.

NeedforLM$peed
01-19-2021, 06:19 PM
I wonder if there will be unexpected drop-offs?

Marlar... Before the tour even starts. lol

RayCook53fan
01-20-2021, 10:14 AM
I heard about 15 minutes ago that the Marlar team decided not to run the tour.. but after thinking it over decided to run the tour. After they announced that they decided not to run the whole tour.. just speed weeks but then decided to run the whole tour regardless of the results at speed weeks. As of now I think the new car that is ordered is for sale and they are buying a new Rayburn. They are considering buying a Capital just so they can sell it.

Now thats funny right there, I don't care who you are...

One Man Gang
01-20-2021, 11:27 AM
Being a diehard Marlar fan I wanted to say FU but I couldn’t for laughing

NeedforLM$peed
01-20-2021, 11:31 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8DYje57V_BY

HoosierDirtFan
01-20-2021, 11:50 AM
According to Facebook it looks like Larson will be running the first Lucas race at All-Tech

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
01-20-2021, 12:11 PM

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 good one

Pennsboro32
01-20-2021, 12:20 PM
Those first lucas races at All Tech look to be loaded.

dirtSLMracing
01-20-2021, 12:24 PM
Glad several enjoyed my post. Just to be clear I am a Marlar fan. Saw the guy at the hotel I was staying at for the World Finals in 2019. He chatted with me like I was his best friend. The team is wishy washy though when it comes to their racing plans.

NeedforLM$peed
01-20-2021, 01:04 PM
Surprised no one has started a Lucas roll call

Pennsboro32
01-20-2021, 01:13 PM
Surprised no one has started a Lucas roll call

I thought about it. Besides Lucas oil regulars, I've seen Larson, Sheppard, Heckenast, Drown, Junghans, Eckert, Whitner, Lanigan, Erb jr, Shirley, Overton all mentioned or on their schedules.

NeedforLM$peed
01-20-2021, 01:20 PM
Wasn't expecting Junghans. Didn't think he went but looking at his last year's schedule he was at East Bay. He's got the whole Lucas speedweeks dates. I see Mason Zeigler has all of Lucas on his now also. Eckert only has All Tech

WisWildManFan
01-20-2021, 01:39 PM
According to Facebook it looks like Larson will be running the first Lucas race at All-TechWonder if that has something to do with his mavTV sponsorship?

Dlmfan123
01-23-2021, 05:30 PM
Marlar said they are gonna run the Lucas tour

dirtcrazy4u
01-24-2021, 05:31 AM
I'm kinda wondering if lucas sponsorship may show up on kyle's nascrap car for daytona