PDA

View Full Version : Eldora World 100 Prediction

Kryptonite17
01-27-2021, 09:48 PM
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say we’re gonna get the 49th AND 50th World 100’s in the same weekend. This will follow suit just like they’re doing with the Kings Royal. Wednesday qualify and heats, Thursday B mains and 49th world 100. Friday and Saturday will be the 50th same format. Any takers?

WisWildManFan
01-27-2021, 09:49 PM
I think it will be that way for dream as well

Shiny Side Up 18
01-27-2021, 09:50 PM
I took the whole week off, just in case.

TDRacin®
01-27-2021, 10:37 PM
No, first, it's the 50th and 51st World 100, and they will do the 51st on Wednesday/Thursday and the 50th Friday/Saturday. Same with the Dream. This is inline with how they are doing the Kings Royal and they are showing two Dreams and Worlds on their Twitter profile. I'm not sure yet why they are holding the release of this info.

For the Kings Royal they have stated they will be announcing "soon" about tickets for the Wed/Thurs portion for current ticket holders. This makes me wonder how they could possibly do camping. If current ticket holders don't buy Wed/Thurs camping, are those folks going to be expected to pack up for Fri/Sat? That would be a huge mess! But according to the website, this is going to be the case. So there will be tickets for both races along with separate camping. My guess is the same for the Dream and World. All speculation of course based on information they have released.

Twitter- https://twitter.com/EldoraSpeedway

Kings Royal info- https://www.eldoraspeedway.com/2020/11/25/to-the-victors-go-the-spoils/

The customer service team from the Eldora Speedway box office will be reaching out directly to those patron accounts making the original purchase of tickets, campsites and/or pit passes for the 2020 Kings Royal with details on the 2021 Kings Royal Week prior to tickets and campsites resuming public sale.

This tells me current ticketholders and campers get first dibs obviously on the 2021 Kings Royal, but my wonder is how will they handle camping? Tickets are easy.

Bloomerdirtking
01-28-2021, 08:29 AM
Myself i see the format as qualify Wednesday for the 50th to be ran on Friday, then qualify on Thursday for the 51st on Saturday. Back2Back 100 lappers, what a weekend.

Bloomerdirtking
01-28-2021, 08:32 AM
heats ran accordingly on qualifying day

fastford
01-28-2021, 09:18 AM
i just hope they can actually hold these races in the normal fashion , still have my camp site reserved , originally it was for the whole week , but dont know now.....

bloomy18018
02-01-2021, 11:25 AM
Talked to a couple Eldora Officials at Bubba & they said it isn’t looking good again for fans this year also, so I wouldn’t get too excited. Looking like we’ll need to find races in Republican run states, which is unfortunately dwindling, East Bay was ok & hopefully Bubba races good

MRM
02-01-2021, 11:29 AM
Come to Tennessee.

NeedforLM$peed
02-01-2021, 11:47 AM
Illinois is a blue state and had fans...

WisWildManFan
02-01-2021, 11:58 AM
Illinois is a blue state and had fans...And everything is better in Illinois we are opening back up lol

Rajflyboy
02-01-2021, 12:09 PM
Fans in stands ?????

Shiny Side Up 18
02-01-2021, 12:14 PM
Triple Worlds in 2022!

But seriously, the fact that it's now February and Eldora hasn't released a schedule is concerning. Illinois tracks appear to be pretty confident that they will be able to open, since they are releasing schedules.

PAbigbear
02-01-2021, 03:05 PM
A few weeks ago I was flipping through the channels and saw the Cleveland Browns were apparently in a playoff game in Cleveland with fans in the stands. Does the NFL have more pull so fans can attend a silly game, but we can't go to a race?

Pennsboro32
02-01-2021, 03:09 PM
A few weeks ago I was flipping through the channels and saw the Cleveland Browns were apparently in a playoff game in Cleveland with fans in the stands. Does the NFL have more pull so fans can attend a silly game, but we can't go to a race?

You didn't watch the game very closely. They allowed like 1/10th of maximum capacity. Everybody was spread out in different rows, you want Eldora to pick and choose which fans can and can't go to Eldora? That's a great way to make people mad.

And yes, the NFL has more pull than dirt track racing for what it's worth.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-01-2021, 03:25 PM
I'd say the Dream is in doubt, at this point. Maybe World 100 can happen?

TS FAN
02-01-2021, 03:29 PM
Ohio is a Rep run state. Last year many Dirt tracks in Ohio were jammed packed with fans. I expect the big E to have fans this year. At least I don't expect DeWine to interfere. IMO its up to Tony.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-01-2021, 06:40 PM
Ohio is a Rep run state. Last year many Dirt tracks in Ohio were jammed packed with fans. I expect the big E to have fans this year. At least I don't expect DeWine to interfere. IMO its up to Tony.

Eldora is big enough to be in the government radar. It's treated like a football stadium. We shall see...

Rajflyboy
02-01-2021, 06:41 PM
Plenty of tracks to race on. Tracks that would love to put on a show with fans.

GEAR_HEAD
02-01-2021, 09:27 PM
Tony needs to stop being the biggest wussbag on the planet and tell the government to go screw themselves like the other tracks have done. We do have protected freedoms that even the government cannot take away.

nc mudcat
02-01-2021, 09:29 PM
Said the man with no money on the line.

chathamracefan
02-01-2021, 09:54 PM
Hate to be a complainer but I know my interest in another year of no fans invite only fields at Eldora is about nil. I have tix for the dream and can live with having to sit a year off if it came to that.

dirtcrazy4u
02-02-2021, 05:35 AM
If you have the $$$ invested in a track and don't really need to open the gates. I think most will sit it out. Tony's not going to take on the state. In the end it's not really worth it in my opinion.

Rajflyboy
02-02-2021, 07:22 AM
If you have the $$$ invested in a track and don't really need to open the gates. I think most will sit it out. Tony's not going to take on the state. In the end it's not really worth it in my opinion.Yes. I think you are correct but this also males Anthony Stewart a democrat 😜😂

GEAR_HEAD
02-02-2021, 08:42 AM
If you have the $$$ invested in a track and don't really need to open the gates. I think most will sit it out. Tony's not going to take on the state. In the end it's not really worth it in my opinion.

He doesn't need to "take on the state". They're not allowed to stop people from assembling. Therefore he can continue on with business as usual without any risks. If he chooses not to run then apparently he thinks that we shouldn't have freedom.

Mams
02-02-2021, 09:35 AM
Just asking ... perhaps does he think it’s the right thing to do at this time?

EvelB7
02-02-2021, 09:57 AM
He doesn't need to "take on the state". They're not allowed to stop people from assembling. Therefore he can continue on with business as usual without any risks. If he chooses not to run then apparently he thinks that we shouldn't have freedom.I usually stay out of these, but isn't it Tony's choice to run an event or not? He is under no obligation to provide our entertainment, period. You are wanting to infringe on his rights, not him on yours!

Barbecueboy
02-02-2021, 10:14 AM
If no fans are allowed , generator and yeti cooler thefts will continue to decline.

Josh Bayko
02-02-2021, 10:25 AM
The state is gonna pull the liquor license if Eldora runs. That’s why they’re not racing.

foxfire2dirtracing
02-02-2021, 12:22 PM
Josh Bayko

You are exactly right!
Some on here just don’t understand that!
Liquor & beer license. (All alcohol licenses)

GEAR_HEAD
02-02-2021, 01:34 PM
I usually stay out of these, but isn't it Tony's choice to run an event or not? He is under no obligation to provide our entertainment, period. You are wanting to infringe on his rights, not him on yours!

That's the point...if he doesn't want to operate a racetrack and he hates having fans, then why doesn't he sell it? And why did he sell tickets to events that he didn't plan on allowing people in to see?

GEAR_HEAD
02-02-2021, 01:36 PM
The state isn't allowed to use Constitutional rights to take away alcohol licenses, so that just another BS reason for Tony to not have to deal with the fans that he obviously hates. Haven't you people ever taken a civics class? There is no law that was passed by the legislature that states that having events is illegal, therefore Tony can have all the fans that he wants. It's his choice to sit on people's money and collect interest on it forever.

foxfire2dirtracing
02-02-2021, 01:47 PM
Gear Head - you are a total idiot!
You should move to Cuba!

TDRacin®
02-02-2021, 01:48 PM
That's the point...if he doesn't want to operate a racetrack and he hates having fans, then why doesn't he sell it? And why did he sell tickets to events that he didn't plan on allowing people in to see?

Wait, which events has Eldora sold tickets to with no intention of running?

foxfire2dirtracing
02-02-2021, 01:49 PM
He owns the place - he can use it to play horse shoes if he desires!

foxfire2dirtracing
02-02-2021, 01:53 PM
I think Gear Head was born in Waco, Texas at the compound or possibly at Ruby Ridge? He has been going on with his rampage for almost a year now! If Eldora is holding his ticket money for the 2020 races-all he has to do is ask for a refund - forfeit his seating- open them up for someone else: PROBLEM SOLVED!

NeedforLM$peed
02-02-2021, 01:54 PM
Where did it say in any of the press releases he hates fans? (So confused)

Other states have done it and there was no challenge from businesses. The state can pull a liquor license without needing a reason. Just like where I work we can call the cops out to evict someone if we don't want them there. We don't need to give the cops or the guest a reason why.

If Tony can have all the fans he wants then why doesn't he have events with fans. Tell us Gear_Head.

Pennsboro32
02-02-2021, 01:58 PM

You’ve been on this soap box for dang near a year. Give it a break, it’s common sense.

foxfire2dirtracing
02-02-2021, 02:04 PM

Mams
02-02-2021, 02:39 PM
... and thanks foxfire2dirtracing!

Josh Bayko
02-02-2021, 02:51 PM
The same threat was made to a track around here, but when the tracks out east started opening up and nothing happened to em, it became apparent that nobody was actually enforcing the governor's orders the track opened anyways and nothing happened.

In Eldora's case, they are the highest profile dirt track in the nation by an extremely wide margin. That complicates things because any elected official on a power trip would love to make an example out of them.

NeedforLM$peed
02-02-2021, 02:51 PM
Didn't someone take pictures at Oakshade and turn them in?

foxfire2dirtracing
02-02-2021, 03:39 PM
Remember when Earl got busted by the county for the 50/50 drawing?
At the time the 50/50 was considered gambling & Ohio laws didn’t allow gambling & liquor license at the same establishment. Lots of people were ill as a hornet because the 50/50 money was confiscated!

It can be done- but it’s difficult to beat those making the laws & carrying a badge & gun.

fryefan
02-02-2021, 04:04 PM
Tony needs to stop being the biggest wussbag on the planet and tell the government to go screw themselves like the other tracks have done. We do have protected freedoms that even the government cannot take away.

You should open a track and try that and see how it works for you.

GEAR_HEAD
02-02-2021, 04:17 PM
You people give up your freedom way too easily. That's why the Dems and RINOs just keep taking more and more of them. It doesn't make any sense at all celebrating your oppression like you are when there's absolutely no reason for it.

GEAR_HEAD
02-02-2021, 04:18 PM
Didn't someone take pictures at Oakshade and turn them in?

Snitches get stitches.

NeedforLM$peed
02-02-2021, 04:28 PM
You people give up your freedom way too easily. .

What do you propose everyone to do?

foxfire2dirtracing
02-02-2021, 04:46 PM
We are not giving up our freedoms. If the sporting venues are not open for us to attend- are we suppose to break the fences down, burn the control tower & concession stands because the owners didn’t meet our wants/desires?
Maybe Gear head can force his way into a track -charge admission for fans, let the spectators race their daily drivers and invite DOD or dirtvision to broadcast on pay per view! Heck, he might even make the nightly news on tv if he would carry a sign stating how his rights are being violated because a track owner chooses not to race at a given time.

t4g2
02-02-2021, 05:08 PM
Gearhead. it's a privilege to have a liquor license. He has to apply for local then state then federal to get approved. If he gets a felony or gets in trouble he can lose the license also. In illinios they do a x amount aka limit of licenses. Not everyone can get it so they can take it away to or suspend it.

Bloomerdirtking
02-02-2021, 07:13 PM
I hope we get the show in but if not i have a backup plan. The Indiana Midget week starts June 3rd and runs thru the 12th. Thought i might offer that up if people have scheduled vacation and need to salvage it somehow with some great racing.

Bloomerdirtking
02-02-2021, 08:50 PM
I know this is a World 100 thread but i thought i would throw that out there

Barbecueboy
02-02-2021, 09:09 PM
Post 30....its a great revenue stream served by the drink like that, that's what most don't think about.

foxfire2dirtracing
02-02-2021, 09:52 PM
Eldora sells beer for $2 per can. Cheapest track beer in the United States I would think. With that being said: that’s $12 per six pack. Budweiser is a track sponsor & Eldora buys it by the truckload. I wouldn’t have a clue what it cost the track per can- only that they make a poop load of money off alcohol sales.
No way they can jeopardize what plays a big percentage in paying the bills by going against the authorities. Liquor by the drink is big dollars also at their bar.
The sad thing is with Eldora being shut down -it hits the local/regional economy in that area hard for the big 3 annual races.

buster83
02-03-2021, 12:56 AM
Tony is in a position that he needs to protect his own ASS.

GEAR_HEAD
02-03-2021, 09:07 AM
Gearhead. it's a privilege to have a liquor license. He has to apply for local then state then federal to get approved. If he gets a felony or gets in trouble he can lose the license also. In illinios they do a x amount aka limit of licenses. Not everyone can get it so they can take it away to or suspend it.

It's still a better business decision to allow fans and make money off of tickets and food than to just never allow fans ever again, wouldn't you agree? Let people bring their own beer in. These states have no intention on allowing fans again, hence the "new virus strain" scam to keep people under their control. This BS all needs to end now, but as long as people keep empowering these Nazi tyrants it will never end.

t4g2
02-03-2021, 10:29 AM
And Again cant carry in beer to the track. They used to before Tony bought it as Earl was grandfathered claused in but OHIO state law doesnt allow it. He makes alot of $ on beer and liquor sales to chance it on losing it or getting them suspended. Trust me in know so well as i run a business and my business is doing ok but my family business is struggling to stay open. For me kills me that all the trade shows has been canceled going on a year now and thats were i meet new clients and customers.

GEAR_HEAD
02-03-2021, 10:59 AM
And Again cant carry in beer to the track. They used to before Tony bought it as Earl was grandfathered claused in but OHIO state law doesnt allow it. He makes alot of $ on beer and liquor sales to chance it on losing it or getting them suspended. Trust me in know so well as i run a business and my business is doing ok but my family business is struggling to stay open. For me kills me that all the trade shows has been canceled going on a year now and thats were i meet new clients and customers.

Then people can't drink inside the facility. It's not that difficult. It's either stop allowing alcohol inside the track or never allow fans inside again. It sounds like those are the only 2 options. Fans without alcohol is better business than no fans ever again!

Pennsboro32
02-03-2021, 11:05 AM
It's still a better business decision to allow fans and make money off of tickets and food than to just never allow fans ever again, wouldn't you agree? Let people bring their own beer in. These states have no intention on allowing fans again, hence the "new virus strain" scam to keep people under their control. This BS all needs to end now, but as long as people keep empowering these Nazi tyrants it will never end.

Turn the news off. Go take a walk.

GEAR_HEAD
02-03-2021, 11:18 AM
Turn the news off. Go take a walk.

I don't watch the news. And it's too cold to walk outside.

CIRF
02-03-2021, 11:50 AM
In Eldora's case, they are the highest profile dirt track in the nation by an extremely wide margin.Extremely wide margin? Hmmm. It's safe to say there are some folks out in Marion County Iowa who, beyond a doubt, have a bit more credibility that might present a case that legitimately refutes that little pearl of wisdom.

TDRacin®
02-03-2021, 11:54 AM

Earl wasn't grandfathered in. When the feds came and took the 50/50 money, he had the choice of not selling alcohol or not selling 50/50 tickets. It was an easy decision! At the time he was using his half of the 50/50 to fund the yearly points for competitors. That's why 50/50 was put on hiatus until it was learned that if the other half was distributed to a charitable organization or similar, then it was allowed where alcohol was sold. That was learned when Tony had taken ownership of the track.

@GEAR_HEAD, why are you ignoring my question? (which events has Eldora sold tickets to with no intention of running?)

GEAR_HEAD
02-03-2021, 12:08 PM
All of last year's events! In case you haven't heard, they were all canceled. Try to keep up.

NeedforLM$peed
02-03-2021, 04:28 PM
He seems to be ignoring a few questions.

Mams
02-03-2021, 05:48 PM
All of last year's events! In case you haven't heard, they were all canceled. Try to keep up.

Wish you had told me (and everyone else) Tony had no intention of running those events when I reordered my tickets long before the “shutdown”.

TDRacin®
02-03-2021, 06:23 PM

And why did he sell tickets to events that he didn't plan on allowing people in to see?

I will ask again, when did Eldora sell tickets to events they didn't plan on allowing people to see? You haven't answered that.

Josh Bayko
02-03-2021, 06:47 PM
Extremely wide margin? Hmmm. It's safe to say there are some folks out in Marion County Iowa who, beyond a doubt, have a bit more credibility that might present a case that legitimately refutes that little pearl of wisdom.

Knoxville’s notoriety isn’t on Eldora’s level. I’d even argue it isn’t on Charlotte’s level, either.

ftfiowa
02-03-2021, 07:04 PM
the 100 best laps in lm racing are found every saturday in september at Knoxville, many drivers have admitted this fact and it is the hardest race to win. eldora has a longer lm historyfor sure, knoxville is thee race of the year for lm's. Steve Francis said this fact years ago. Come to knoxville this september and witness it for yourself.

Pennsboro32
02-03-2021, 07:25 PM
the 100 best laps in lm racing are found every saturday in september at Knoxville, many drivers have admitted this fact and it is the hardest race to win. eldora has a longer lm historyfor sure, knoxville is thee race of the year for lm's. Steve Francis said this fact years ago. Come to knoxville this september and witness it for yourself.

As good as the Knoxville nationals are for late models, it’s not the World 100 or Dream. Knoxville is anywhere 3rd-5th on crown jewel rating. The Sprint Knoxville nationals is a different story.

Rajflyboy
02-03-2021, 07:29 PM
Eldora. No fans = me no watch

NeedforLM$peed
02-03-2021, 07:41 PM
So because Steve Francis said that it has to be true? 🙄

Rajflyboy
02-03-2021, 07:49 PM
Francis. Best ever. Oh.. well. Except Larson.

EvelB7
02-03-2021, 07:51 PM
the 100 best laps in lm racing are found every saturday in september at Knoxville, many drivers have admitted this fact and it is the hardest race to win. eldora has a longer lm historyfor sure, knoxville is thee race of the year for lm's. Steve Francis said this fact years ago. Come to knoxville this september and witness it for yourself.You may be correct on the racing being better (I haven't attended the World since early 2000's, last late model race I went to at Knoxville was probably 1988), however the World is the most prestigious to win across most of the late model world. Knoxville big race didn't exist when I was growing up, and living in the south I can tell you Eldora is a way bigger goal than Knoxville is at this point in time...Times do change and who knows what the future holds for either, hopefully events that continue to be bigger than the myths about them.

raburke23
02-04-2021, 09:46 AM
Guys - The reason Eldora is different than every other dirt track in Ohio has to do with the amount of fixed seating. With the seating they have, it falls into the category of large venue and those attendance numbers are controlled by the state right now. They fall into the same category that sports teams do due to the seating. Has nothing to do with high profile or Tony taking a chance or losing liquor licenses.

GEAR_HEAD
02-04-2021, 09:52 AM
TD...I already answered your question. It's not against the law for people to assemble. That is a fact. The Constitution protects our right to assemble for any reason. Again, that's a fact. The argument was made previously by another member that Tony didn't allow fans because it's his property and he didn't want people on it. Hence my question about why would he sell tickets if he didn't want people on his property anymore. For the entire existence of Eldora speedway there has been thousands of bacteria and viruses spreading throughout the world. That is still the case, absolutely nothing has changed. So why banish people from his property now, even though there isn't a LAW stating that dirt track racing events are illegal?

WisWildManFan
02-04-2021, 09:58 AM
to each their own but I went to Knoxville late model show once. Go to Eldora at least once a year usually twice for last 8 years. To me the car count, amount of races, inverts, watching from the infield, and just electricity at Eldora is hard to beat. 4 hours to knoxville and 6 to eldora for reference.

EvelB7
02-04-2021, 10:09 AM
I guess I missed the explanation of exactly why Tony has to open up. Is there a LAW that says he owes any one of us a place to attend races? As far as the tickets go, everyone I know has either gotten a refund or is waiting to see what happens. Silly Romans thought they could push Caesar around, still waiting for the next Chariot race at the Coliseum! Maybe let the man operate his business as he sees fit....

Rajflyboy
02-04-2021, 11:18 AM
I guess I missed the explanation of exactly why Tony has to open up. Is there a LAW that says he owes any one of us a place to attend races? As far as the tickets go, everyone I know has either gotten a refund or is waiting to see what happens. Silly Romans thought they could push Caesar around, still waiting for the next Chariot race at the Coliseum! Maybe let the man operate his business as he sees fit....Good point. You are absolutely right on 👍 and also why me as a fan can say I’m not supporting that track anymore.

NeedforLM$peed
02-04-2021, 11:38 AM
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&sxsrf=ALeKk01UkzNYVAsPTqeQz2wuSCiPdkmK_g%3A1612460 285818&source=hp&ei=_TAcYPq6L5Go5gKIlrmICg&q=face+palm+gif&oq=face+pal&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQARgCMgUIABCxAzI FCAAQsQMyCAgAELEDEIMBMgUIABCxAzICCAA6BwgjEOoCECc6B AgjECc6BAgAEANQkQpYxiBg4CxoAXAAeACAAaoBiAHIB5IBAzI uNpgBAKABAbABBQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img#imgrc=Fob3n8DcyS3p6M

Rajflyboy
02-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Bottom line. Just open Eldora with fans. Quit playing the covid scared government bend over nonsense.

TDRacin®
02-04-2021, 11:49 AM
TD...I already answered your question. It's not against the law for people to assemble. That is a fact. The Constitution protects our right to assemble for any reason. Again, that's a fact. The argument was made previously by another member that Tony didn't allow fans because it's his property and he didn't want people on it. Hence my question about why would he sell tickets if he didn't want people on his property anymore. For the entire existence of Eldora speedway there has been thousands of bacteria and viruses spreading throughout the world. That is still the case, absolutely nothing has changed. So why banish people from his property now, even though there isn't a LAW stating that dirt track racing events are illegal?

Nope, you did not answer the question. WHEN did Eldora sell tickets knowing they would not race? Answer- NEVER! Why are you so ignorant about that?

GEAR_HEAD
02-04-2021, 12:00 PM
Because apparently they had some plan at some point not to allow fans since it's not against the law in any way, shape, or form to allow fans. It's protected by the Constitution. Tony can have all the private events he wants, I don't really care. But if you sell tickets then you have to honor that contract as long as it's not illegal. And it's not.

TDRacin®
02-04-2021, 12:06 PM
Because apparently they had some plan at some point not to allow fans since it's not against the law in any way, shape, or form to allow fans. It's protected by the Constitution. Tony can have all the private events he wants, I don't really care. But if you sell tickets then you have to honor that contract as long as it's not illegal. And it's not.

So you admit what you said was total BS? Good! And no, no business has to honor anything they sell tickets to. As much chit as you spew about knowing how the law works, you come up with some really stupid stuff!

GEAR_HEAD
02-04-2021, 12:31 PM
Nope, I only speak facts. You are the one claiming that anybody can sell tickets to bogus events, which certainly isn't the case. Tell me what law, that was passed by the state legislature, states that people cannot assemble at racing events in Ohio. Considering that would be in direct conflict with the Constitution, which overrides state laws, I doubt you're going to find it. So you are the one spewing BS.

TDRacin®
02-04-2021, 12:41 PM
Nope, I only speak facts. You are the one claiming that anybody can sell tickets to bogus events, which certainly isn't the case. Tell me what law, that was passed by the state legislature, states that people cannot assemble at racing events in Ohio. Considering that would be in direct conflict with the Constitution, which overrides state laws, I doubt you're going to find it. So you are the one spewing BS.

Facts? Why do you keep dodging the question? WHEN did Eldora sell tickets to an event it no intention of running? What bogus event have they sold tickets to? Answer that before sticking your foot further in your mouth!

NeedforLM$peed
02-04-2021, 01:35 PM
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&sxsrf=ALeKk03sVUVD1cLKgdIl9KUh_84lFgNwwQ%3A1612467 328674&source=hp&ei=gEwcYN_nJtLKswWRvaLACw&q=face+palm+gif&oq=&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQARgAMgcIIxDqAhA nMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnMgcIIxDqAhAnU ABYAGCZC2gBcAB4AIABAIgBAJIBAJgBALABBQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img#imgrc=1HVTG3Dy4dkXRM

GEAR_HEAD
02-04-2021, 01:56 PM
TD, last year's events. I've told you that 3 times now, but you keep asking the same question. Do you have a reading comprehension issue?

And where is that law that you claim exists? Oh, you can't find it? Go figure!

TDRacin®
02-04-2021, 02:37 PM
TD, last year's events. I've told you that 3 times now, but you keep asking the same question. Do you have a reading comprehension issue?

And where is that law that you claim exists? Oh, you can't find it? Go figure!

So let me get this straight, in November of 2019 Eldora Speedway knew they wouldn't be holding an event in 2020? And when they did sell tickets after the onset of Covid, not knowing if a race would happen or not (key part here, not knowing), they somehow did it knowing it wouldn't happen. No one knew anything at that time.

But if you sell tickets then you have to honor that contract as long as it's not illegal. And it's not.

Where do you get the idea they have to honor the contract? WHAT contract!?! LMAO You are aware they offer refunds for tickets, right? You do know that, right?? Are you saying what they are doing is illegal? Good luck with that battle!