02-03-2021, 02:53 PM
The GOAT. Never forget. Scott Bloomquist. Yes Sir. Don’t forget it. 😜👌

BloomerWon
02-03-2021, 04:03 PM
They can't! Hahahahahaha

Highside Hustler25
02-03-2021, 04:05 PM
Hey Phil,
Is this lil fella one of yer lone lost love childs from Sycamore Speedway?

asking for a Jimmy Mars fan

CIRF
02-03-2021, 04:06 PM
They can't! Hahahahahaha

Hey Blackie, ya'll got plenty of snow up there in your neck of the woods? We've got plenty down here and more on the way.

BloomerWon
02-03-2021, 04:18 PM
About 6" CIRF. Some of northern Il. got as much as "ten inches". There was quite a bit of drifting and many vehicles landing in ditches lol. All in all nothing significant...

BloomerWon
02-03-2021, 04:21 PM
Hey Phil,
Is this lil fella one of yer lone lost love childs from Sycamore Speedway?

asking for a Jimmy Mars fan

Have that fan ask... 😁

hawkeye90
02-03-2021, 06:15 PM
Dang I opened this thread thinking it was about kyle busch

WisWildManFan
02-03-2021, 06:29 PM
Dang I opened this thread thinking it was about kyle buschYou got Richard petty fans saying kyles 200+ wins aren’t good enough cuz they are all spread over the 3 divisions. Took a real man to get a win when he was lapping the field back in the day lol

Rajflyboy
02-03-2021, 06:53 PM
You can’t really compare different era’s. Things were so different. Petty and crew built the cars and trailered them to the track. That doesn’t happen now. I’d say beating Pearson was as good as anything you see now a days. Kyle Busch was bad ass till nascar neutered him.

ftfiowa
02-03-2021, 07:07 PM
the GOAT is Billy Moyer, but Larry Phillips is better also and neither of these guys have the soap opera drama b.s. that cokey scott does lol. Scott is great for sure but not the goat.

NeedforLM$peed
02-03-2021, 07:11 PM
but Larry Phillips is better also

...😂😂😂😂...

Rajflyboy
02-03-2021, 07:13 PM
There were a lot of greats. Oh yeah baby.

Highside Hustler25
02-03-2021, 07:23 PM
10 minutes to Purvis

Rajflyboy
02-03-2021, 07:27 PM
Purvis. Beating him... made Black Sunshine best ever. Purvis was a beast. I wish he was still racing.

fastford
02-04-2021, 09:24 AM
now I,m confused , i thought the 4M nation had already declared Kyle Larson was the GOAT ?????

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
02-04-2021, 10:16 AM
now I,m confused , i thought the 4M nation had already declared Kyle Larson was the GOAT ?????

That was BOAT not GOAT

CIRF
02-04-2021, 10:49 AM

One thing is undeniable, ff. Larson has accomplished infinitely more as a driver than bloomy ever will even if bloomy races another 25 years. That fact may not make Larson the goat but it's still a fact.

Rajflyboy
02-04-2021, 11:16 AM
One thing is undeniable, ff. Larson has accomplished infinitely more as a driver than bloomy ever will even if bloomy races another 25 years. That fact may not make Larson the goat but it's still a fact.Larson got a long way to go. I’d say it would be easier for Scott to win 5 cup races than Larson win all those late model mega races. https://www.scottbloomquistracing.com/history/

EvelB7
02-04-2021, 12:19 PM
It is all relative to where you live, when you live, etc...All good, that's what this place is-discussion forum and cool we can all share our views and 'opinions' (all though some don't understand the difference between fact and opinion). My time and place growing up my pick for GOAT would have been Roger Dolan, ask me today and I probably would have to agree with Bloomer. Come see me in a few years so i can put the Kyle Larson stamp on it...

Rajflyboy
02-04-2021, 12:24 PM
Tell us about Roger Dolan? I’m not familiar.

50Dixon50
02-04-2021, 12:29 PM
Who has the most wins

Rajflyboy
02-04-2021, 12:37 PM
Who has the most winsIs it (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) Richard Trickle ? RIP by the way

EvelB7
02-04-2021, 03:04 PM
Dolan is a former late model driver out of Iowa, always heard well over 1,000 wins. There are quite a few guys across this country I am sure just like him in their area. Back in the 80's he was the guy to beat across Iowa and parts close to it. Dolan was smooth and when he drove the Precision Performance car they won more than they lost... My point is it is hard to compare across generations, and the GOAT may change. One of my favorite racing moments is the first time I actually outran Roger Dolan, didn't happen very often at all for me.

fastford
02-04-2021, 03:39 PM
One thing is undeniable, ff. Larson has accomplished infinitely more as a driver than bloomy ever will even if bloomy races another 25 years. That fact may not make Larson the goat but it's still a fact.

you know CIRF , i kinda look at kyle larson like i do kyle bush , bush raced at a las vegas short track when he was young and would often enter in 3 classes , and usually win all three , even though he was in the best equipment available , like larson , that was still a pretty good accomplishment , i will say , I like larson a lot more than bush , mainly for his diversity and a lot better personality....JMO.....

BloomerWon
02-04-2021, 03:49 PM
Remember? Hell, you won't let us forget! 😁

Rajflyboy
02-04-2021, 04:21 PM
Dolan is a former late model driver out of Iowa, always heard well over 1,000 wins. There are quite a few guys across this country I am sure just like him in their area. Back in the 80's he was the guy to beat across Iowa and parts close to it. Dolan was smooth and when he drove the Precision Performance car they won more than they lost... My point is it is hard to compare across generations, and the GOAT may change. One of my favorite racing moments is the first time I actually outran Roger Dolan, didn't happen very often at all for me.Thanks for the details. I think you are very correct on many regional drivers throughout the US of A