PDA

View Full Version : Bobby in car camera

NeedforLM$peed
02-04-2021, 09:43 PM
At East Bay during Thursday race.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p_dxcDEkZC4

Rajflyboy
02-05-2021, 05:52 AM
He likes the Richard Petty line. The high line.

turnleftandgasit
02-05-2021, 06:16 AM
Bobby runs the Harry Gant line. You can barely see the Petty line from there.

ZERO25
02-05-2021, 03:02 PM
Gotta be honest here.

He came and sat beside me in between the reset Thursday nite. We chit chatted back and forth a little until he left for his feature.

He was very polite and respectful. He seems alot different away from the circus!

Barbecueboy
02-05-2021, 03:56 PM
I find that very very very easy to believe......that's pretty cool.

We had a similar experience with Chris Madden and his family at screven one year.....they were cheering and watching the ucar race right behind us after the outlaws had run.....and there wasn't anyof us anywhere having more fun than they were. Changed my whole opinion about Chris that very night.

Truth be known, all of them are probably more normal and down to earth than the pariahs we make them up to be sometimes.

TS FAN
02-05-2021, 04:23 PM
Gotta be honest here.

He came and sat beside me in between the reset Thursday nite. We chit chatted back and forth a little until he left for his feature.

He was very polite and respectful. He seems alot different away from the circus!

He is a nice kid, and he also is polite when he interviews. For the life of me, I cannot understand why so many people dislike him. I know is mom and her parents forever, her actions do not do him any favors. I liked his dad and I like him.

TS FAN
02-05-2021, 04:25 PM
I find that very very very easy to believe......that's pretty cool.

We had a similar experience with Chris Madden and his family at screven one year.....they were cheering and watching the ucar race right behind us after the outlaws had run.....and there wasn't anyof us anywhere having more fun than they were. Changed my whole opinion about Chris that very night.

Truth be known, all of them are probably more normal and down to earth than the pariahs we make them up to be sometimes.

Chris Madden seems to be a nice guy too

Zonks32x
02-05-2021, 09:42 PM
I appreciate this view where you can see the wheel and what the driver is dealing with, vs. the straight on view out the c0ckpit, or the camera mounted on the right side of the car.

Drivers like Bobby make it look so easy, even when they're fighting an ill-handling racecar.

TerryM
02-05-2021, 09:49 PM
Gotta be honest here.

This is how he is 100% of the time. Always has been and always will be. Probably the nicest and classiest driver in the sport. The social media garbage comes from the garbage of the sport.

Billy_the_kid
02-05-2021, 10:59 PM
This is how he is 100% of the time. Always has been and always will be. Probably the nicest and classiest driver in the sport. The social media garbage comes from the garbage of the sport.preach on terry

Rajflyboy
02-06-2021, 05:23 AM
Gotta be honest here. He came and sat beside me in between the reset Thursday nite. We chit chatted back and forth a little until he left for his feature.He was very polite and respectful. He seems alot different away from the circus!He is a good kid. Stuff happens on the track. It’s racing. Bobby is one of my favorites. He can potentially win anywhere anytime.

foxfire2dirtracing
02-06-2021, 07:29 AM
You wouldn’t know Bobby if he was mowing your yard.
Thought you were at bloomer lover?

Rajflyboy
02-06-2021, 08:02 AM
I do 0And 32 And then JD But I really don’t hate any of the DLM drivers

BloomerWon
02-06-2021, 08:57 AM
Hey fox, he'd know by the carnage done to his mower and fencing... hahahahahaha!!

Rajflyboy
02-06-2021, 09:04 AM
Hey fox, he'd know by the carnage done to his mower and fencing... hahahahahaha!!32 is a lot like the 0. He just doesn’t have the stats yet and desperately needs a new wrap on the car.

BloomerWon
02-06-2021, 09:10 AM
Bloomer and Bobby alike? That's like comparing a ballet dancer to a hockey player!! Lmao, good one flyboy!!! 😃

Rajflyboy
02-06-2021, 09:20 AM
Bloomer and Bobby alike? That's like comparing a ballet dancer to a hockey player!! Lmao, good one flyboy!!! I like the youngens and not the fan boy youngens

BloomerWon
02-06-2021, 09:24 AM
I like the youngens and not the fan boy youngens

Sounds disturbing lol. 🙄

RapidRuss
02-06-2021, 09:35 AM
This is how he is 100% of the time. Always has been and always will be. Probably the nicest and classiest driver in the sport. The social media garbage comes from the garbage of the sport.Come on Terry! Classiest driver?? Put that to a poll in the pits!!

BloomerWon
02-06-2021, 09:36 AM
This is how he is 100% of the time. Always has been and always will be. Probably the nicest and classiest driver in the sport. The social media garbage comes from the garbage of the sport.

Do you expect anyone to take you minutely serious after this statement? Lmfao! You sir are simple full of foul garbage...

Barbecueboy
02-06-2021, 12:28 PM
That was a veiled jab at most of us if I were guessing...

What's forgotten is that Bobby's hauler often doubles as his own garbage truck .......the type Terry speaks of so eloquently.

NeedforLM$peed
02-06-2021, 07:14 PM
Ran off with his tail between his legs

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-06-2021, 07:47 PM
That was UGLY! Car was hot garbage. So was his technique.

Finnfan25
02-07-2021, 07:58 AM
That was a veiled jab at most of us if I were guessing... What's forgotten is that Bobby's hauler often doubles as his own garbage truck .......the type Terry speaks of so eloquently. Dang BBQ, you're starting to sound like when Goober grew a beard and when George Costanza stopped having sex. Or did you just stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

Barbecueboy
02-07-2021, 08:32 AM
Neither,just a history buff with a good memory.......and I think it's been said about a zillion times, Team members not named Bobby are the ones that load the hauler with all of that drama.

WisWildManFan
02-07-2021, 09:24 AM
Never owns up to his mistakes on the track, everything is always a racing deal when he fences someone. At least terbo has an in your face style in and out of the car.

Barbecueboy
02-07-2021, 09:40 AM
The crew diaries with them was great....I was kind of on the fence with terbo overall and didn't know much about Edwards except for his stint with epj.....I can do without all the high schoolish fbombs but other than that I kinda like that whole team. And to someone else's point, at least terbo owns it.

Somebody get a message to Randall.......change up the double quarter pounder w cheese a little and tell them to hold the ketchup and mustard and add Big Mac sauce instead.......lettuce , tomato and onion on it is good too.

JustAddDirt
02-07-2021, 10:49 AM
Now I can see why Bobby has so many engine problems listening to that video

Josh Bayko
02-07-2021, 01:12 PM
Bobby would probably win more races if they got somebody that knows how to get a car to turn to set it up. That was the tightest car I’ve ever seen in an in-car.

NeedforLM$peed
02-08-2021, 11:33 PM
Here's Rocket1 from Wednesday nights event. This is some pretty good video. Lots of action

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tCQTVbgPFRA