PDA

View Full Version : Zack Mitchell set to takeover Barry Wright house car

Returning to Dirt
02-05-2021, 11:52 AM
https://insidedirtracing.com/zack-mitchell-set-to-takeover-barry-wright-house-car/

The three-time Ultimate champ will move into the BWRC house car

Rajflyboy
02-05-2021, 12:58 PM
Good for Zach. He has had some good results over the years. Big opportunity here.

riddle28
02-05-2021, 01:00 PM
shouldnt have let bailes go

Barbecueboy
02-05-2021, 01:42 PM
True.....but Zack has skills of his own that aren't too shabby......and from everything I've seen they are all really cool folks.

Slideways
02-05-2021, 01:45 PM
Sounds like a good deal for Zach and the BWRC team.

Best of luck y'all!!

F1duvall
02-05-2021, 01:48 PM
Congratulations Zach and BWRC.

riddle28
02-05-2021, 02:23 PM
True.....but Zack has skills of his own that aren't too shabby......and from everything I've seen they are all really cool folks.

idk much about him but hopefully they can get things back going, i like bwrc

EvelB7
02-05-2021, 02:28 PM
Congrats on the two getting together, guessing the Hood's had something to do with it. No one builds a higher quality car than BWRC, been the top in craftsmanship for as long as I can remember.

ZERO25
02-05-2021, 02:50 PM
Wow!.......shoulda been Whitener!

In his victry lane interview last night, he thanked Lance for hopping on a plane and meeting him at Eastbay for the crate races! Kuddos to Lance!

Barbecueboy
02-05-2021, 02:58 PM
I saw that......very cool

ZERO25
02-05-2021, 03:11 PM
I saw that......very cool

Whitener has some serious backing this year!

I woulda thought, he woulda been the shoe-in!

dirtcrazy4u
02-05-2021, 04:57 PM
Hummmmm, a few short months ago everyone was saying it was Don O'Neal. They want exposure they need to run a tour. If they just want to run regional that ride should have went to big sexy long time ago.

EvelB7
02-05-2021, 05:24 PM
It all depends on who is supplying the funds, Barry is a business man and realizes being the car owner does not pay the bills. He works with the sponsors he or a driver can bring to make it happen.

TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN
02-05-2021, 06:23 PM
Zach should do fine in the house car. G L to them

dirtcrazy4u
02-06-2021, 06:30 AM
One in the same, I'm telling everyone. Just go back to blackie, the 4m poolic have tossed the white flag and the champ is crowned. GOOD OLE BLACKIE, GOOD OLE BALCKIE.

Dlmfan123
02-06-2021, 09:56 AM
Wow!.......shoulda been Whitener!In his victry lane interview last night, he thanked Lance for hopping on a plane and meeting him at Eastbay for the crate races! Kuddos to Lance!For what?! So they can run 5 tracks in Florida??

ZERO25
02-06-2021, 04:20 PM
For what?! So they can run 5 tracks in Florida??

No, his super car owner is loaoaoaoaded!

Plus.......what BWRC driver has done more the last few years?

zyoung25
02-06-2021, 05:40 PM
No, his super car owner is loaoaoaoaded!

Plus.......what BWRC driver has done more the last few years?

I would argue Mitchell has. Back to back Ultimate champ, has several ultimate and Carolina clash wins, including a outlaw win last year.

Plus they're from.the same area.

ZERO25
02-06-2021, 05:54 PM
I'll disagree. Whitener doesn't run a series, just for the money!

Plus, the past few house car drivers didnt last! I would guess its because of lack of funding which wont be a problem with Whiteners new owner!

Jking24
02-06-2021, 08:32 PM
I got nothing against whitner but the house ride shouldn't of went to him in any way. As stated above he fast in Florida especially in the crate and steel block stuff. But hands down bailes shouldve never been given the boot for madden or lanigan. He has consistently had success everytime he was in it on the national and regional level. Clearly the Wrights aren't financially capable or willing to run a national tour without a partner and their really isn't any drivers available currently for that. Madden was the best fit for that from a Performance standpoint but he can't handle being on the road. I think Mitchell is a good fit and frankly the schedule they will run will give Barry the best exposure aswell as practice in the region he sells most of his cars. Barry doesn't need to run a tour at this point his name is proven he just needs To be racing somewhere every week to keep up with things

ZERO25
02-06-2021, 08:42 PM
I got nothing against whitner but the house ride shouldn't of went to him in any way. As stated above he fast in Florida especially in the crate and steel block stuff. But hands down bailes shouldve never been given the boot for madden or lanigan. He has consistently had success everytime he was in it on the national and regional level. Clearly the Wrights aren't financially capable or willing to run a national tour without a partner and their really isn't any drivers available currently for that. Madden was the best fit for that from a Performance standpoint but he can't handle being on the road. I think Mitchell is a good fit and frankly the schedule they will run will give Barry the best exposure aswell as practice in the region he sells most of his cars. Barry doesn't need to run a tour at this point his name is proven he just needs To be racing somewhere every week to keep up with things

What about Ga and Ala?

Theres 9 tracks he wins at consistently!

Im certainly not a huge fan of Whitener due to his circus too, but he's a wheelman and finally has the backing he needs to run regionally or nationally if Dale desires to! Money is no object to him!