PDA

View Full Version : Madden to run WoO tour 2021

NeedforLM$peed
03-10-2021, 11:22 AM
Announced a couple mins ago

dirty-white-boy
03-10-2021, 12:08 PM
Announced a couple mins ago

Should read Madden to run WoO tour 2021 until things do not go his way and he will bail out.

84wedge
03-10-2021, 12:18 PM
Should read Madden to run WoO tour 2021 until things do not go his way and he will bail out.Madden has falling out with himself and leaves his own team.

NeedforLM$peed
03-10-2021, 12:36 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=elmo+gif&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjD9vj3rqbvAhUJslMKHR7EBTIQ2-cCegQIABAC&oq=elmo+gif&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQARgAMgUIABCxAzI CCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAA6BAgjECc6CAgAELEDEIMBULAHWJQYY JcgaABwAHgAgAGfAogBqwiSAQU0LjIuMpgBAKABAcABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img&ei=exFJYIPNDInkzgKeiJeQAw#imgrc=954YtUC0MFWeyM

Mister Ricochet
03-10-2021, 07:37 PM
Should read Madden to run WoO tour 2021 until things do not go his way and he will bail out.

Helluva racer but this dude is all over the board. Think he left 3 gigs last yr and IIRC each time mentioned he wanted to be close to home to see his boy play ball. .......... I guess if his sponsors stick with him why not bail when there is any kind of headwind?

Highside Hustler25
03-10-2021, 08:06 PM
Helluva racer but this dude is all over the board. Think he left 3 gigs last yr and IIRC each time mentioned he wanted to be close to home to see his boy play ball. .......... I guess if his sponsors stick with him why not bail when there is any kind of headwind?

Well, the kid is batting a anemic .188 to go with 18 errors so...

BloomerWon
03-10-2021, 08:50 PM

What in hell did you just say? .!?

Mister Ricochet
03-10-2021, 09:32 PM

I assumed he was a youngster/Little Leaguer. He play HS ball?

LeafMaster41
03-11-2021, 12:29 PM
Madden is topshelf talent both behind wheel and with chassis, he only rolls with professionally run teams. Everybody knows there are issues in the Zero camp, so leaving I don't see as an issue. The other rides I'm sure hand internal issues that aren't/weren't readily visible on the surface, but once he saw behind the curtain so to speak he had to dip. Its hard to argue with success, if Madden gets the tools he needs and is allowed to call the shots, then he is tough to beat, so berating him for leaving situations that don't work is understndable to me. If he had stayed and run badly y'all would still have run him down as being no good. He knows what he needs to win and won't settle for less and doesn't have to...

NeedforLM$peed
03-11-2021, 12:50 PM
Didn't he only leave 2? Team Zero and the #2 car ride?

champion24
03-11-2021, 02:39 PM
Didn't he only leave 2? Team Zero and the #2 car ride?

Millwoods too, I believe. A talent, but....

NeedforLM$peed
03-11-2021, 03:06 PM
That Millwood ride was going to be a short stint anyway. It never meant to be anything long term. Only for the Southern Nationals tour.

Pennsboro32
03-11-2021, 03:11 PM
That Millwood ride was going to be a short stint anyway. It never meant to be anything long term. Only for the Southern Nationals tour.

This is true. Kind of a spur of the moment deal too I believe.

Mister Ricochet
03-11-2021, 07:20 PM
Madden is topshelf talent both behind wheel and with chassis, he only rolls with professionally run teams. Everybody knows there are issues in the Zero camp, so leaving I don't see as an issue. The other rides I'm sure hand internal issues that aren't/weren't readily visible on the surface, but once he saw behind the curtain so to speak he had to dip. Its hard to argue with success, if Madden gets the tools he needs and is allowed to call the shots, then he is tough to beat, so berating him for leaving situations that don't work is understndable to me. If he had stayed and run badly y'all would still have run him down as being no good. He knows what he needs to win and won't settle for less and doesn't have to...

Ok, lets assume everything you say is 100% accurate. Why would he mention as a reason for leaving those teams was he wanted to be close to home to see his kid play ball then when another ride opened up he took it, twice? Add whatever Covid was doing to his plans and the sport and him on the podium mic'd up calling a fan trailer trash I worried he was suffering from a slow meltdown.

I have no skin in the game, agree the dude can wheel but honestly his erratic season had me wondering if all was well with him. Really the health of these guys is #1 and the rest is gravy and the cream will rise to the top.

NeedforLM$peed
03-11-2021, 08:27 PM
Maybe Drydene threw some more money his way to run the tour.

JimBo
03-12-2021, 09:09 AM
Maybe Drydene threw some more money his way to run the tour.

My suspicion as well.

Jking24
03-12-2021, 09:36 AM
Madden is topshelf talent both behind wheel and with chassis, he only rolls with professionally run teams. Everybody knows there are issues in the Zero camp, so leaving I don't see as an issue. The other rides I'm sure hand internal issues that aren't/weren't readily visible on the surface, but once he saw behind the curtain so to speak he had to dip. Its hard to argue with success, if Madden gets the tools he needs and is allowed to call the shots, then he is tough to beat, so berating him for leaving situations that don't work is understndable to me. If he had stayed and run badly y'all would still have run him down as being no good. He knows what he needs to win and won't settle for less and doesn't have to...A few things your leaving out are the capital ride that he couldn't get going in and the fact that he never seems to be able to keep crew members around for very long. Especially when he attempts to run a national tour. I've said it before some people aren't cut out for being in the road they can't handle the mental aspect of it. And my ohms opinion is madden is one of those people. All the talent and knowledge in the world but he can't handle the pressure and struggles of balancing home life and the road. Theirs nothing wrong with that. But you can probably mail this one in

chupp n bloomer fan
03-12-2021, 02:31 PM
A few things your leaving out are the capital ride that he couldn't get going in and the fact that he never seems to be able to keep crew members around for very long. Especially when he attempts to run a national tour. I've said it before some people aren't cut out for being in the road they can't handle the mental aspect of it. And my ohms opinion is madden is one of those people. All the talent and knowledge in the world but he can't handle the pressure and struggles of balancing home life and the road. Theirs nothing wrong with that. But you can probably mail this one inWell said and I agree. Very talented, very knowledgeable, but he loves his family, and I don’t think he’s the easiest to get along with.

And maybe that is partly because he is grumpy not bring around his family. Or he’s just very particular and can be an ahole and people cannot put up with it.

NeedforLM$peed
03-12-2021, 04:03 PM
Doesn't he have other kids besides the one that plays baseball?

LeafMaster41
03-13-2021, 06:55 AM
Millwoods too, I believe. A talent, but....

Millwood's he did NOT leave, it was a temporary deal for the summer series from the beginning. As to quotes of him always leaving to watch his son play ball I only ever heard him say that once and then 4m speculators kept repeating it. Its also more polite when people say the leave or quite for family reasons than to say, "Well they were a bunch of hard headed clowns with no money to race, so I dipped". I'm not saying any of these people were bad or that I know 100% what went on, but I know Chris and he demands professionalism, period and he knows what he needs. I havent seen the "trailer trash" incident so I can't comment to it.