PDA

View Full Version : Big Stars and Big Purses

Returning to Dirt
03-11-2021, 05:59 PM
https://insidedirtracing.com/turn-2-blog-big-stars-and-big-purses/

Big races not only this past weekend but in the near future have and will have some great fields

dirtcrazy4u
03-11-2021, 06:57 PM
I would like to know why nobody in dirt racing can ask the simple question ? Your track was a one groove pc of garbage. Would you like to explain to all the paying public why ? Do you realize your track needs attention ?

Buford.Justice
03-11-2021, 07:01 PM
As long as the grandstands are full, that is one question that never gets addressed, sadly.

3 wide
03-12-2021, 06:33 AM
As long as the grandstands are full, that is one question that never gets addressed, sadly.It is a shame that not many people know how to work a track if you look at all the tracks in East Tennessee most of them you can't pass on.

Rajflyboy
03-12-2021, 08:34 AM
Too many regulations. Let teams/drivers build more of what they want.

foxfire2dirtracing
03-12-2021, 08:45 AM
What the heck is post #5 suppose to mean ???

TerryM
03-12-2021, 07:02 PM
I would like to know why nobody in dirt racing can ask the simple question ? Your track was a one groove pc of garbage. Would you like to explain to all the paying public why ? Do you realize your track needs attention ?
If it happens occasionally, it’s to be expected — especially at tracks below the Mason/Dixon Line. But if it happens every week, anywhere, it’s time to shut ‘er down. See a track down here in Georgia, for an example (Swainsboro).

Rajflyboy
03-12-2021, 08:23 PM
What the heck is post #5 suppose to mean ???Don’t become a spec series. Too many rules = F1 style boring racing

weatherman85
03-12-2021, 09:26 PM
Free reign is what’s ruined F1 along with a lot of racing, although I thought a good many races in F1 were fantastic last year. Engineers and Aerodynamicists basically built the cars into wings and so efficiently so, that they can’t get close to one another without causing overheating and loss of downforce. While nowhere near as extreme, late model bodies are slowly turning into an upward wing with these raised decks. Everyone wants that clean air to get the most out of it. Endless amount of rules to fix what’s gotten way out of hand.