PDA

View Full Version : Skyline Speedway?

RRacer70
03-16-2021, 10:36 AM
There was lots of info last fall about Brad at Atomic buying Skyline and he had a schedule posted.Now there is no news about Skyline.What happened?

Pennsboro32
03-16-2021, 10:39 AM
Deal fell through, never heard why it did. I would be interested in knowing as well.

valleyvoice
03-16-2021, 11:16 AM
I've heard several different reasons for Mr. McKown's change of plans, so I won't speculate. Right now, Jason Brookover has only scheduled the Harvest 50 for Sept. 23 & 24; chances are he'll run perhaps 6-8 shows during the summer; but with so many other tracks in the immediate area opening soon and planning full seasons, I wouldn't be surprised if there are only a few events at the historic track this summer. Since the season is getting closer, chances are that the track's facebook page will be updated before long.

GEAR_HEAD
03-16-2021, 12:15 PM
Jason bought the track with plans of running it and he put a ton of time and money into it. So even with Brad pulling out I don't understand why Jason wouldn't just run it as originally planned. He really should have kept the Iron Man dates that Brad had scheduled, those shows would have been money makers.