PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol Policy Bristol???

sweeteners39fan
03-27-2021, 07:54 AM
anyone that attended that late model race able to share what the alcohol policy was? could you carry in? do they sell there, and if so how much? Attending the sprint car race at the end of next month and just was trying to plan accordingly thanks in advance

WisWildManFan
03-27-2021, 08:29 AM
anyone that attended that late model race able to share what the alcohol policy was? could you carry in? do they sell there, and if so how much? Attending the sprint car race at the end of next month and just was trying to plan accordingly thanks in advanceYep I’m in same boat you are. I heard no coolers but you can get the clear “stadium” bags and pack them full of beer...

WisWildManFan
03-27-2021, 08:29 AM
Also anyone attending woo late model show please provide feedback as well

bleedblue55
03-27-2021, 08:34 AM
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to BMS/BD, the following items will not be permitted inside the Bristol Motor Speedway Seating Areas (Grandstand Gates):

NO COOLERS OF ANY SIZE.
BAGS MUST BE CLEAR AND NO LARGER THAN 14" x 14" x 14".
Food and drinks (including alcohol) are permitted.

Bags (non-clear or larger than 14" x 14" x 14")
Beer balls, Beer Bongs, Funnels
Bicycles, Hoverboards, Roller Blades, Segway, Skateboards
Camera with detachable lenses over 5"
(overall camera/lens combination cannot exceed 8" in overall length)
Confederate Flags (Including Flags, Signs and Banners that contain the Confederate Flag) are not allowed.
Coolers of any size
Drones/Aircraft of any kind
Fires, Fireworks, Grills, Sky Lanterns
Folding chairs
Glass containers
Golf carts, ATV-type vehicles
Heaters (No Buddy Heaters or Heaters of any kind, Propane or Gas)
Helium balloons and beach balls
Illegal drugs
Laser pointers, Noisemakers, Horns
Pets - except service animals assisting the disabled
Purse/clutch larger than 4" x 6"
Radios without headsets
Roller Blades
Scaffolds, Platforms
Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods
Smoking in the grandstands/suites; including the use of e-cigarettes and vapor cigarettes
Sticks of any kind including but not limited to: Flag Poles, Brooms, etc.
Stadium seats wider than 17" or Stadium seats with arms
Strollers
Umbrellas
Video Cameras
Wagons, Carts
Weapons of any description including Guns, Knives of any kind (including pocket knives), Ice Picks, etc., regardless of permit
Other items that may pose a safety hazard or diminish the enjoyment of an event by other patrons
NOTE: The use of unmanned aerial vehicles or drones is prohibited anywhere on Bristol Motor Speedway/Dragway property or in the skies above.

Prohibited items that are discovered during security inspections at the Stadium Gates must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. Unlawful items discovered during security inspections are subject to confiscation and the person in possession of those items is subject to arrest. Any prohibited item discovered inside the Stadium is subject to confiscation.

Bristol Motor Speedway/Dragway is not responsible for any item left unattended or discarded.

WORLD OF OUTLAWS BRISTOL BASH MENU
BRISTOL BASH
Schedule
Event Map
Camping
Event Protocols
Prohibited Items
COVID-19 Notice of Risk and Policies

By completing this purchase you acknowledge and agree to the notice, assumption of risk, and waiver found below.

Waiver/Assumption of Risk
© 2020 Speedway Motorsports, LLC
http://www.speedwaymotorsports.com
Dedicated Server Provided by Tier Point
Privacy Policy
SPEEDWAYS
Atlanta Motor Speedway
Bristol Motor Speedway
Charlotte Motor Speedway
Kentucky Speedway
Las Vegas Motor Speedway
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Sonoma Raceway
Texas Motor Speedway
CONTACT
Contact Us
Employment
Event Employment
Speedway Children's Charities
Privacy Policy

Big Daddy 37
03-27-2021, 09:03 AM
The bars inside the complex were open.

We carried in as many Busch Lights, that would fit in a 2 gallon zip lock bag...

I also took the bag of wine out of the box, and carried that in.

WisWildManFan
03-27-2021, 09:10 AM
I used to bring a beer bong in that place for cup races... that thing was popular

John Boy
03-27-2021, 09:15 AM
Yeah, for sure people were bringing in as much as they could carry. The food lines were e extremely long and slow. IMO, the food choices were poor and not very good. Best bet is to bring in outside food. As far as following Covid guidelines, they were pretty much thrown out the window. Majority of people walking around were not wearing masks. To be honest, I wasn't either. I was surprised by the number of people smoking wherever they pleased. It was one big mass of people in the merchandise area outside the track. I'm pretty sure most Americans are over this whole Covid deal, as am I. On another note, the wife and I went out to dinner last night, and every parking lot was jam packed and people were everywhere. Nobody cares anymore. I say buyer beware. The government can't protect you, you can only protect yourself.

d-glenn
03-27-2021, 09:58 AM
Beer $7.00, Cokes $5.00 and personal pizza $9.00...

TDRacin®
03-27-2021, 10:49 AM
Beer $7.00, Cokes $5.00 and personal pizza $9.00...

Fortunately they allow anything to be brought in on top of that, so they could charge $100 each and it wouldn't matter. It only sucks when tracks prohibit bringing in your own food and beverages.

Jking24
03-27-2021, 11:05 AM
I belive the only place alcohol was specifically prohibited was the infield. But with that being said I saw a fair amount of fans with beers in their hand in the infield on top of the care center. I walked in and out of the pit grand stands with a beer in my hand several times and never got a second look from security.

foxfire2dirtracing
03-27-2021, 11:08 AM
I believe the no cooler policy is because of the “no touch policy” on checking cooler content. Everything was suppose to be no touch-no cash transactions but the mobile beer peddlers were taking cash.
Fill your clear bags full of beer & food. No limit on the number you can take. Like one of the above post states: concession food was very-very limited and was NASCAR priced! Eat something decent before going & take snacks in - then hit a decent restaurant afterward. These professional sporting venues have a captive audience and usually very over priced for the quality/quantity you receive.