PDA

View Full Version : Strickler

noitall93w
04-09-2021, 08:53 PM
Why does it sound like he’s about to cry in every interview?

84wedge
04-09-2021, 08:57 PM
I'd probably cry after coming in with the points lead, winning my heat then coming in light, taking a provisional to make the feature and wrecking my brand new car and losing the points lead all in one fell swoop too.

Burke1118
04-09-2021, 09:39 PM
Gotta keep the poor old modified driver act goin....... sucker more people into feeing bad for him and paying for him to go tear up some more (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)e

dirtcrazy4u
04-10-2021, 05:03 AM
The way he's tearing sh*t up, he mite not make the hole season on tour. How many cars so far this year ? Either clipped or junked.

Jking24
04-10-2021, 08:20 AM
The way he's tearing sh*t up, he mite not make the hole season on tour. How many cars so far this year ? Either clipped or junked.The first couple of clips were rockets that's not his fault

zyoung25
04-10-2021, 08:29 AM
Last night's roll over was a fairly easy roll. They appeared to be fixing that car when we left last night.

foxfire2dirtracing
04-10-2021, 08:57 AM
DOD article this morning says car owner is frustrated & they may not be racing tonight & don’t know what the future holds?

Pennsboro32
04-10-2021, 09:07 AM
If Sims doesn’t understand there’s ups and downs in racing, he doesn’t need to own race cars.

84wedge
04-10-2021, 09:25 AM
The first couple of clips were rockets that's not his faultLast nights wreck in the feature wasn't his fault either. Jimmy Owens wheel fell off right in front of him and that's what did it.

MasterSbilt_Racer
04-10-2021, 09:43 AM
Sims has been more than generous. He probably expects some payoff.

He's fielded 2 brands of cars.

He is a business owner. Employees couldn't even get the car to make weight and ruined a good night. That mistake lead to a rollover.

He'd probably fire a concrete guy for not taking care of his equipment.

Highside Hustler25
04-10-2021, 11:07 AM
Lite at the scales. Does that really surprise anyone? Good help is hard to find.

MasterSbilt_Racer
04-10-2021, 11:13 AM
Lite at the scales. Does that really surprise anyone? Good help is hard to find.

With all the rules mandated weight (door plates, fire systems, etc) and heavy parts that some use, I can't believe anyone is light anymore.

WisWildManFan
04-10-2021, 11:25 AM
Can’t believe no one has laid the blame on Mallory yet

MasterSbilt_Racer
04-10-2021, 11:31 AM
Strickler blamed the crew. Is Mallory not the chief?

WisWildManFan
04-10-2021, 12:45 PM
I meant on this board

Jking24
04-10-2021, 01:00 PM
With all the rules mandated weight (door plates, fire systems, etc) and heavy parts that some use, I can't believe anyone is light anymore.I have to agree with you pretty much the only way to be under weight is running a dangerously low fuel load. And by dangerous I mean you may run out

NeedforLM$peed
04-10-2021, 01:30 PM
2 people were light after qualifying last Friday at Farmer City...

TBSprintFan
04-10-2021, 01:40 PM
I have to agree with you pretty much the only way to be under weight is running a dangerously low fuel load. And by dangerous I mean you may run out

And why would you debut a brand new car at a track where and when others are also wrecking/totalling them. If I were the car owner, I would be pissed too.

Highside Hustler25
04-10-2021, 01:44 PM
Strickler blamed the crew. Is Mallory not the chief?

🤣🤣🤣🤣....🙃😮🙃🥴.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hoosier_Dirt
04-10-2021, 02:25 PM
Judging by DoD article, sounds like this pairing may be over.

ImCryn2
04-10-2021, 02:26 PM
I have to agree with you pretty much the only way to be under weight is running a dangerously low fuel load. And by dangerous I mean you may run out

Strickler, on dirt on dirt, said they were close at the scales after qualifying and they put extra fuel in for the heat. Obviously not enough.

Mod Runner
04-10-2021, 04:52 PM
Strickler being a hands on driver , I would expect him to have the car ready tonight no matter what.

NeedforLM$peed
04-10-2021, 05:16 PM
They said currently light showers and they plan to race tonight. We'll see.

Hoosier_Dirt
04-10-2021, 05:18 PM
Strickler being a hands on driver , I would expect him to have the car ready tonight no matter what.

Not when the owner says NO!

chupp n bloomer fan
04-10-2021, 05:37 PM
The first couple of clips were rockets that's not his faultJust a question, why weren’t the clipped Rockets his fault?

chupp n bloomer fan
04-10-2021, 05:40 PM
Hopefully they stay together. Personally, you can’t throw in the towel so soon. Strickler has talent, I don’t think he’s careless with equipment. Really think unless they are just flat not getting along they need to try and work through this rough patch.

zyoung25
04-10-2021, 05:44 PM
Not when the owner says NO!

Backup is unloaded. I wonder what that means?

WisWildManFan
04-10-2021, 06:34 PM
They said currently light showers and they plan to race tonight. We'll see.looking at radar idk how they will race tonight

zyoung25
04-10-2021, 07:08 PM
looking at radar idk how they will race tonight

Running at 1pm tomorrow

dirtcrazy4u
04-10-2021, 08:12 PM
Strickler called out his crew ? Well there's someone I'm not going to bust my b*tt for if I'm a crew guy. Yea it was some bodies fault but that stays in house, you don't point fingers. Especially not from the driver. Waaa, I don't like the 2 brand new rockets, there goes 100k, Waaa, it wasn't my fault. Waaa the owner wants to quit on me. Grow the f*c up.

Jking24
04-10-2021, 09:04 PM
Strickler called out his crew ? Well there's someone I'm not going to bust my b*tt for if I'm a crew guy. Yea it was some bodies fault but that stays in house, you don't point fingers. Especially not from the driver. Waaa, I don't like the 2 brand new rockets, there goes 100k, Waaa, it wasn't my fault. Waaa the owner wants to quit on me. Grow the f*c up.Don't forget their just a little old modified team.

HoosierDirtFan
04-10-2021, 09:16 PM
Strickler called out his crew ? Well there's someone I'm not going to bust my b*tt for if I'm a crew guy. Yea it was some bodies fault but that stays in house, you don't point fingers. Especially not from the driver. Waaa, I don't like the 2 brand new rockets, there goes 100k, Waaa, it wasn't my fault. Waaa the owner wants to quit on me. Grow the f*c up.

Here's a thought why don't you go help with the program.

TBSprintFan
04-10-2021, 10:38 PM
Here's a thought why don't you go help with the program.

Here's a thought Nathan, why don't you go make a list of drivers for a race somewhere. Lol

NeedforLM$peed
04-10-2021, 10:56 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=face+palm+gif&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ALeKk02Zdy1a-rCDbT2UsKudXsWluIYL6A%3A1618113338831&source=hp&ei=OnNyYPPhL7vT5NoPzrOU8Ag&oq=face+&gs_lcp=ChJtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1pbWcQARgAMgQIIxAnMgU IABCxAzIFCAAQsQMyBQgAELEDMgUIABCxAzoCCABQygdY1w5gg hVoAHAAeAKAAfIIiAGXFJIBDTAuMS4yLjEuMS43LTGYAQCgAQG wAQA&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-img#imgrc=Fob3n8DcyS3p6M

dirtcrazy4u
04-11-2021, 05:40 AM
What he better realize is he has a sponsor that's behind him 100%. After seeing what he's been paying out with nothing to show for is making that cash cow have second thoughts. Has he gone anywhere so far this season where they had a good race and closed the trailer door up and moved on to the next race ? That's what that team needs right now. If they don't start showing something that cash cow is going to dry up real fast.

CrankedUp90
04-11-2021, 09:46 AM
Finally a video of the actual flip. Talk about wrong place at the wrong time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwOU2G34e6c

Hoosier_Dirt
04-11-2021, 10:50 AM
Backup is unloaded. I wonder what that means?

Musta had a change of mind. He was highly upset Friday night!

WisWildManFan
04-11-2021, 11:05 AM
Finally a video of the actual flip. Talk about wrong place at the wrong time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwOU2G34e6cIt’s almost like he wanted to race Jimmy like it was for the lead after he got lapped just to prove a point. Costly for the owner is an understatement

84wedge
04-11-2021, 12:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwOU2G34e6c

noitall93w
04-11-2021, 12:22 PM
Car owner should tell him to park the dumb ass mod and focus on the LM

MasterSbilt_Racer
04-11-2021, 02:35 PM
I heard Mallory is gone.

Highside Hustler25
04-11-2021, 02:47 PM
I heard Mallory is gone.

Well ain't that a shocker 🙄

dirtcrazy4u
04-11-2021, 07:52 PM
This story is far from over, I say stay tuned. You had 1 alfa male that wI'll not take direction from anybody.

Mod Runner
04-12-2021, 04:14 AM
No reason to park the mod. The frequent wins in the mod keeps Strickler on front page. The mod is a good showcase of his racing talent.

Jking24
04-12-2021, 06:45 AM
No reason to park the mod. The frequent wins in the mod keeps Strickler on front page. The mod is a good showcase of his racing talent.Plenty of guys out their winning races in a mod that can't line up against lucas or woo. The mod wins mean nothing. All it shows is that he is not committed fully to the latemodel operation witch was demonstrated by showing up to a points show with a backup car that was not prepared

noitall93w
04-12-2021, 07:43 AM
This guy gets it^

Kryptonite17
04-12-2021, 10:06 PM
Kyle is one hell of a driver and he’ll be fine. He’s had some really bad luck lately. He’s ran well and he’s also ran poorly. It’s been a weird season so far, keep in mind Sheppard still doesn’t even have a WoO win yet this year. Personally I think the choice to run the WoO tour was the wrong one, even if he was first in points leaving Florida. I feel like he would’ve been better suited to run Lucas which he raced several times with last season with. Vinny leaving is tough I’m sure and Cody is not the answer but I still think he’s going to have some success this season.

NeedforLM$peed
04-12-2021, 10:34 PM
Brandon Sheppard won a WoO race at Cherokee a few weeks ago. The last 5 WoO features were won by non WoO regulars

Mod Runner
04-15-2021, 02:12 AM
Strickler keeps his edge by racing his modified and winning. There are quite a number of late model racers who run national tours and don't race quite well enough to win. If they raced a Mod and won with it , they would most likely be more competitive with their late models. I think Strickler has the right plan to be successful in a Late Model.

MasterSbilt_Racer
04-15-2021, 07:06 AM
Strickler keeps his edge by racing his modified and winning. There are quite a number of late model racers who run national tours and don't race quite well enough to win. If they raced a Mod and won with it , they would most likely be more competitive with their late models. I think Strickler has the right plan to be successful in a Late Model.

When you get out of a mod and get in a LM, the LM feels like a jet fighter.

zyoung25
04-15-2021, 08:14 AM
Don't the Burton's own his mod? They also sponsor the late model. It might be one of those deals, they want him to run their investment instead of letting it sit?

Thedoctor
04-15-2021, 08:27 AM
Don’t guys like Pierce and Bloomer jump into mods occasionally among many others, Marlar races trucks maybe once a year, are you telling me all these guys aren’t “committed” to late models. Come on man, if they can afford it and have the opportunities, why not go and have some fun.

Pennsboro32
04-15-2021, 08:28 AM
Kyle will get some wins this season for sure. He's too dang good. I wish he would have ran Tyler County tonight because he's very good there.

Thedoctor
04-15-2021, 08:30 AM
And did Strickler not have his mod at Volusia when he took the late model points lead ?

foxfire2dirtracing
04-15-2021, 08:44 AM
Is he racing anywhere this weekend?
(Tyler County-Hagerstown-Port Royal)

MasterSbilt_Racer
04-15-2021, 08:49 AM
There is a big difference between double duty and occasionally running something different.

riddle28
04-15-2021, 09:22 AM
And did Strickler not have his mod at Volusia when he took the late model points lead ?

the mods and late models dont race at the same time at volusia. i think loenbro was prepping his mod down there

Thedoctor
04-15-2021, 09:28 AM
Thank you for the info riddle. And I thought Strickler did just do this occasionally but I’ll start paying more attention to how often he is doing the double duty on nights he’s running for points in the lm.

Jking24
04-15-2021, 09:30 AM
And did Strickler not have his mod at Volusia when he took the late model points lead ?Yes he did the same lead that was considered unsurpassable but he lost less than a half a dozen races later.

dirt33
05-06-2021, 03:04 PM
Story on DoD today indicates that the Boone WoO event was Stickler's first usage of a recently-acquired "distinctive black hauler that used to belong to Scott Bloomquist".

I assume that must be THE infamous hauler then...? Or did Bloomquist have another (different) black hauler before or after the Texas-built fiasco, that would also stand out?

Hoosier_Dirt
05-06-2021, 03:14 PM
What happened to the PCC white hauler? Wasnt it fairly new?

Highside Hustler25
05-06-2021, 03:34 PM
Dirt33, Scott had a prior black hauler. Probably that one.

Dlmfan123
05-06-2021, 03:37 PM
What happened to the PCC white hauler? Wasnt it fairly new?It wasn't new, but Charlie donalson owns the new one.

Josh Bayko
05-06-2021, 03:43 PM
Story on DoD today indicates that the Boone WoO event was Stickler's first usage of a recently-acquired "distinctive black hauler that used to belong to Scott Bloomquist".

I assume that must be THE infamous hauler then...? Or did Bloomquist have another (different) black hauler before or after the Texas-built fiasco, that would also stand out?

It is the infamous pile of International chit.

zyoung25
05-06-2021, 08:28 PM
The million dollar rolling design flaw, now belongs to an Iowa racer the last I knew.

TeNfOMaFiA69
05-06-2021, 09:09 PM
The million dollar rolling design flaw, now belongs to an Iowa racer the last I knew.

Nope…. The one Strickler has is the one Bloomquist had…

Mod Runner
05-06-2021, 10:21 PM
If I had known Kyle had the former Bloomquist hauler at Boone , I would have gone over to his pit stall to check it out.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-07-2021, 03:45 AM
If I had known Kyle had the former Bloomquist hauler at Boone , I would have gone over to his pit stall to check it out.I think it looks bad a$$, seen it when it was brand new at The World 100.

I wouldn’t touch it. First thing your hauler needs to be is reliable.

Anyone sure it ain’t the one he bought off Billy Jr I think it was that was a regular S&S I think?

zyoung25
05-07-2021, 09:52 AM
Someone is color blind if they said that international hauler is black, it's more of a gun metal color. The S&S was was definetly black.

I remember walking around that thing the first night he had it at Eldora. Someone walked by and put a big man Johnson on one of the front fenders while it was sitting there.

Dlmfan123
05-07-2021, 12:14 PM
The one strickler has is not an s&s. It's the lonestar international that scott had

NeedforLM$peed
05-07-2021, 12:34 PM
I thought there was a video awhile back of it somewhere at someone's shop maybe? Hot Karls or something. It was sitting in the background. There's a discussion here about it

chopter33
05-07-2021, 12:44 PM
casey skyberg just sold a beautiful gun metal grey hauler.

zyoung25
05-07-2021, 02:36 PM
The one strickler has is not an s&s. It's the lonestar international that scott had

I'm not saying Strickler doesn't have it, but it's not black. That was my point.

dirtcrazy4u
05-07-2021, 02:46 PM
Do you remember when a guy could race a full season on what these idiots spend on these stackers today ? Dumb, Dumb and Dumber.

Hoosier_Dirt
05-07-2021, 03:26 PM
So, what happened to Craig Sims white hauler? Is he still driving for PCC?

LeafMaster41
05-09-2021, 11:01 AM
I have to say I enjoyed watching him irritate BShepp last night, they got so focused on re-sliding the other they both sunk back through the field. It was hilarious to watch, like watching someone at a picnic swatting a bee and running from the table. The bee had a great time. Congrats to Madden on the win!!

Jking24
05-09-2021, 11:34 AM
I have to say I enjoyed watching him irritate BShepp last night, they got so focused on re-sliding the other they both sunk back through the field. It was hilarious to watch, like watching someone at a picnic swatting a bee and running from the table. The bee had a great time. Congrats to Madden on the win!! if by irritate you mean bounce off of and clearly demonstrate he's not capable of running at that level. Sure yeah that was entertaining. Madden and Sheppard went back slide after slide with no problems. Then stickler comes in throwing hale Mary's like it's the last lap for 100gs clearly championship material. It was shaping up to be a good race before that. Hated to see those last few cautions. Sheppard seemed to be better on the long runs. I think him and Madden were gonna have a good race if it had stayed green.

3 wide
05-09-2021, 12:57 PM
If he hadn't got spun he was going to irritate him a little more.

LeafMaster41
05-09-2021, 04:59 PM
if by irritate you mean bounce off of and clearly demonstrate he's not capable of running at that level. Sure yeah that was entertaining. Madden and Sheppard went back slide after slide with no problems. Then stickler comes in throwing hale Mary's like it's the last lap for 100gs clearly championship material. It was shaping up to be a good race before that. Hated to see those last few cautions. Sheppard seemed to be better on the long runs. I think him and Madden were gonna have a good race if it had stayed green.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a Strickler fan, quite the opposite, but you could see BShepp getting frustrated and letting him mentally take him out of his race. Strickler tears stuff up, a lot of stuff and that's why I don't like him. His style is "Rockem Sock'em Robots"(ask your dad) and hope for a good outcome, similar to Booby P., but maybe worse and without the Beverly Hillbillies and Ellie May to back him up. Everybody knows I'm not a Rocket fanboy either, for many reasons, so getting to see them sink each other was a two'fer. Icing on the cake was a Madden victory. Christmas came early. Later.

Pennsboro32
05-09-2021, 05:38 PM
Don't get me wrong I'm not a Strickler fan, quite the opposite, but you could see BShepp getting frustrated and letting him mentally take him out of his race. Strickler tears stuff up, a lot of stuff and that's why I don't like him. His style is "Rockem Sock'em Robots"(ask your dad) and hope for a good outcome, similar to Booby P., but maybe worse and without the Beverly Hillbillies and Ellie May to back him up. Everybody knows I'm not a Rocket fanboy either, for many reasons, so getting to see them sink each other was a two'fer. Icing on the cake was a Madden victory. Christmas came early. Later.

Frustrated with the way Strickler was racing him I’d imagine. He ran Sheppard way up the track twice coming out of two and threw a Hail Mary slider in 4 that would have ended terrible if Bshepp didn’t slam on the brakes and turn under. Then another time Strickler door slammed him in 1-2.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-09-2021, 07:38 PM
Don't get me wrong I'm not a Strickler fan, quite the opposite, but you could see BShepp getting frustrated and letting him mentally take him out of his race. Strickler tears stuff up, a lot of stuff and that's why I don't like him. His style is "Rockem Sock'em Robots"(ask your dad) and hope for a good outcome, similar to Booby P., but maybe worse and without the Beverly Hillbillies and Ellie May to back him up. Everybody knows I'm not a Rocket fanboy either, for many reasons, so getting to see them sink each other was a two'fer. Icing on the cake was a Madden victory. Christmas came early. Later.And Madden drives an XR1 so...

chupp n bloomer fan
05-09-2021, 07:40 PM
Someone is color blind if they said that international hauler is black, it's more of a gun metal color. The S&S was was definetly black.

I remember walking around that thing the first night he had it at Eldora. Someone walked by and put a big man Johnson on one of the front fenders while it was sitting there.Video of it on that Turnkey’s YouTube, and I have photos. Man, I could be totally wrong, but I think the fancy disaster was black. Don’t have the desktop on, but I swear it was black.

Jking24
05-10-2021, 05:31 AM
The hauler is definitely more of a gun metal but most of the pictures put out when they were promoting it were taken in the evening to help show off all the underbody lighting. It definitely looks black in alot of those pictures. I know I've seen it in person several times but the pics of it all lit up at what stick in my memory

slmcrewchief99
05-13-2021, 06:10 PM
I read the article on DoD the Strickler has officially lost his ride. Wonder who will get the chance to take this ride over.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-13-2021, 06:16 PM
I read the article on DoD the Strickler has officially lost his ride. Wonder who will get the chance to take this ride over.Didn’t see that coming, said no one ever.

Gilpin, Don O’Neal, Casebolt???

keith94elliott
05-13-2021, 07:05 PM
i dont think there will be a ride

NeedforLM$peed
05-14-2021, 12:21 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ColePerkins12/status/1392996644744990727

NeedforLM$peed
05-14-2021, 12:21 AM
Can we just give Rocket1 the championship trophy now, call it a season and let whoever is left go off and race wherever.

dirtcrazy4u
05-14-2021, 05:19 AM
I said it at least a month ago. His car owner was all in, but he wanted longhorns instead of xr-1's. He couldn't get along with cody, gone. The guy is all about himself. He thru his crew under the bus, you as the guy paying the bills can only put up with excuses for so long.

dirtcrazy4u
05-14-2021, 05:22 AM
Parking the equipment so early in the season, ouch.

Jking24
05-14-2021, 05:41 AM
Can we just give Rocket1 the championship trophy now, call it a season and let whoever is left go off and race wherever.You can bet money that stickler wasn't gonna be in the championship chase regardless of sheet or not pcc canned him. If Madden doesn't run his crew off on the first long stretch out on the road. He will make it interesting

Highside Hustler25
05-14-2021, 05:58 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ColePerkins12/status/1392996644744990727

Well thank God the Twitter post made this official. Lol

Tireguy17
05-14-2021, 06:23 AM
Well thank God the Twitter post made this official. Lol

Its on DoD.....

Highside Hustler25
05-14-2021, 10:15 AM
Its on DoD.....

That it is

NeedforLM$peed
05-14-2021, 10:20 AM
Considering it was on DoD last night and Cole also does some work for DoD I think it's safe to say he can be trusted.

BTExpress
05-14-2021, 11:36 AM
I hope Strickler lands on his feet, his presence driving a DLM is good for the sport in my opinion. As for the PCC team I hope they regroup and stay in the sport next season. We do not need to lose a well funded team on the national level.

NeedforLM$peed
05-14-2021, 12:19 PM
How well funded are they. It's the second week of May and have already shut for the year.

SSI was close to the same fate. Still might be.

Hoosier_Dirt
05-14-2021, 01:45 PM
SSI and PCC are both still well funded. You can bank on that!!

Barbecueboy
05-14-2021, 04:13 PM
They are only well funded if the funder wants to still throw big money at the fundee.....attitudes and bad juju can sour that sweet milk in a hurry.

WisWildManFan
05-14-2021, 06:56 PM
Back to his hauler is it the old bloomquist hauler or no? I saw it last weekend and it’s a dark gun metal gray and if it isn’t bloomers old one it’s darn close

MotoMatt
05-14-2021, 09:59 PM
I hope Strickler lands on his feet, his presence driving a DLM is good for the sport in my opinion. As for the PCC team I hope they regroup and stay in the sport next season. We do not need to lose a well funded team on the national level.

Fock Strickler. He can go door slam locals in North Carolina for all I care!

0_VodooChild_0
05-14-2021, 11:05 PM
SSI & Thornton won the MLRA race in Davenport Iowa tonight. Hope the Burns keep behind Ricky. He will only get better the more he drives.

One Man Gang
05-14-2021, 11:08 PM
Did Strickler sell his rig that had his name and number on the trailer ? Seen it come through North Mississippi Monday headed toward Memphis. I knew he was in Wisconsin over the weekend and thought it was odd for him to be off down in this neck of the woods.

Mod Runner
05-15-2021, 02:01 AM
Strickler was adding a great deal of excitement to the WOO Late Model touring series. Be hard to believe someone will not pick him to drive a late model soon in WOO series.

bleedblue55
05-15-2021, 05:02 AM
Strickler was adding a great deal of excitement to the WOO Late Model touring series. Be hard to believe someone will not pick him to drive a late model soon in WOO series.

Believe you're mistaking excitement for Facebook level drama

NeedforLM$peed
05-15-2021, 08:42 AM
Be hard to believe someone will not pick him to drive a late model soon in WOO series.

Yea. Because there's so many national level open rides out there....... (Insert eye roll)

Barbecueboy
05-15-2021, 08:58 AM
Put him in that second Pierce platinum , he and Bobby can become the slm version of the road warriors.

Would be awesome

TheJet-09
05-15-2021, 10:26 AM
^^^ I'm still laughing at that one! I don't even know why, but I've been watching a lot of those wrestling documentaries as of late.

Thanks, I needed that!

T-MAC 39 FAN
05-15-2021, 11:36 AM
Thats the bottom line cuz BBQB says so? 😅😁

One Man Gang
05-15-2021, 11:44 AM
Put him in that second Pierce platinum , he and Bobby can become the slm version of the road warriors.

Would be awesome
Big Bob gonna be Precious Paul Ellering and Angie can be The Fabulous Moolah

Barbecueboy
05-15-2021, 12:33 PM
The moohla was the grandmother of my wife's sisters first husband....no kidding.

I used to see her at some family gatherings, nieces and nephews birthday parties and stuff....she was cool as h ell.

R.I.P Mary

One Man Gang
05-15-2021, 01:56 PM
The moohla was the grandmother of my wife's sisters first husband....no kidding.

I used to see her at some family gatherings, nieces and nephews birthday parties and stuff....she was cool as h ell.

R.I.P Mary
Man that’s cool as heck !! Moolah ruled women’s wrestling back in the day

JimBo
05-15-2021, 08:31 PM

R.I.P Mary

BBQ your cool factor just went up.

T-MAC 39 FAN
05-15-2021, 09:01 PM

R.I.P Mary

Cool.
Blackie was married to may west! Her poor soul.

BloomerWon
05-16-2021, 10:50 AM
Cool.
Blackie was married to may west! Her poor soul.

Your mom never got married. To busy whoring herself out probly...
HAHAHAHAHAHA