PDA

View Full Version : Gary Stuhler win at Hagerstown..

CrankedUp90
04-11-2021, 09:53 AM
Pretty cool to see Stuhler get the win at Hagerstown last night. Started 9th and worked his way to the front on a da mn good racing surface. This now makes 6 decades in which he has reached victory lane, his first win coming in 1975 at Lincoln (PA) Speedway. Congrats to Gary and the team..

TheJet-09
04-11-2021, 09:58 AM
That is awesome! I'm not sure I've ever seen Gary race, but sure knew who he was. I remember back in the day, when the big tours would be out that way, Gary would often pick up the win as a local. That always impressed the heck out of me.

LeafMaster41
04-11-2021, 11:19 AM
Pretty cool to see Stuhler get the win at Hagerstown last night. Started 9th and worked his way to the front on a da mn good racing surface. This now makes 6 decades in which he has reached victory lane, his first win coming in 1975 at Lincoln (PA) Speedway. Congrats to Gary and the team..

Congrats to Gary and crew, one of my all time hero's.

GEAR_HEAD
04-11-2021, 12:34 PM

The question is will the racing be that good again for the Lucas race like when Randy used to prep it or will it be bottom dominant like it's been for several years. Hopefully the top is usable next weekend. Would like to see Gary have a nice run against the touring guys.

CrankedUp90
04-11-2021, 01:42 PM
The question is will the racing be that good again for the Lucas race like when Randy used to prep it or will it be bottom dominant like it's been for several years. Hopefully the top is usable next weekend. Would like to see Gary have a nice run against the touring guys.

I think it will be okay. This is the first time Lucas will race on the new clay so hopefully it holds up and provides good racing all night. And I hope Gary and the rest of the regional guys have some good runs next weekend..

THE DOORMAN 4STUHLER
04-11-2021, 04:48 PM
 Go Stuhler!!!!

dirtcrazy4u
04-11-2021, 08:06 PM
When you consider how much the cars have changed in 6 decades Studley has a very impressive record.

zyoung25
04-11-2021, 08:18 PM
Once upon a time, he was known on here as STOOOOLER. I seen him and Showtime Shaver talking to east bay this year. Steve took the time to take a couple pics with my dog, which was pretty cool.

Congrats to Gary on the win. I'm glad to see the old dogs still have some hunt in them.

Dlmfan123
04-11-2021, 08:58 PM
It seemed like he has been struggling at port royal. Good to see him get a win

Highside Hustler25
04-11-2021, 09:13 PM
Once upon a time, he was known on here as STOOOOLER. I seen him and Showtime Shaver talking to east bay this year. Steve took the time to take a couple pics with my dog, which was pretty cool.

Congrats to Gary on the win. I'm glad to see the old dogs still have some hunt in them.
Did you get in the pic or was it just Steve and the dog?😀

chupp n bloomer fan
04-11-2021, 09:22 PM
Very cool that he won, congrats to Gary Stooler, Steve Shaffer would be proud:).

zyoung25
04-11-2021, 09:44 PM
Did you get in the pic or was it just Steve and the dog?

All 3 of us was in it. The dog was very happy to get to hang out with 2 HoF'ers

King1
04-12-2021, 08:38 AM
I don’t think there’s another driver that is smoother than Gary Stuhler.

Jking24
04-12-2021, 11:00 AM
^^^^Fact^^^^

MasterSbilt_Racer
04-12-2021, 11:14 AM
He's one of those guys who was hurt by the cars gaining down force and traction.

Mams
04-12-2021, 12:02 PM
Very cool that he won, congrats to Gary Stooler, Steve Shaffer would be proud:).

And Bubba Smith is smiling down from heaven!

chupp n bloomer fan
04-12-2021, 06:19 PM
And Bubba Smith is smiling down from heaven!Wondering how many people got that reference.:)

Hope all is well with you and the family.

Mams
04-12-2021, 07:17 PM
Wondering how many people got that reference.:)

Doing great CnB - Hope you & family are good. Bubba (Jim Carmichael) was a great guy with quite a background in racing - a wealth of information.

Buford.Justice
04-12-2021, 07:47 PM
Wondering how many people got that reference.:)

Bubba often mentioned Stuhler, he was his favorite driver it appeared.

chupp n bloomer fan
04-13-2021, 06:51 PM
Doing great CnB - Hope you & family are good. Bubba (Jim Carmichael) was a great guy with quite a background in racing - a wealth of information.Good to hear man. Oh yeah, I remember Bubba. All good here.