PDA

View Full Version : Scott Bloomquist off of WoO tour?

Pennsboro32
04-20-2021, 09:57 AM
Just took a peak at Bloomers schedule, looks like he's going to pick and choose for the remainder of the season.

kazual
04-20-2021, 10:31 AM
If true it could certainly be prompted by how he’s been running. Still maintain he’s been through a lot in his personal and professional life, would impact a lot of us. Especially in one’s later years.

Sniper_1
04-20-2021, 10:43 AM
Kinda expected it ever since WVMS announced him for their "Historic 100" weekend in June, on top of an Outlaw weekend.

Highside Hustler25
04-20-2021, 10:45 AM
Looks like he's picking the best venues for t-shirt sales.

Josh Bayko
04-20-2021, 11:12 AM
I mean, he’s not particularly competitive in most national touring races anymore, going to a true outlaw schedule allows him to only hit races at tracks he’s good at.

TS FAN
04-20-2021, 11:23 AM
This should surprise no one. At this stage of his career, why follow a series? I was amazed he did it last year.

King1
04-20-2021, 11:44 AM
I would drop off too if I were as bad as he is right now. On another note, does a national touring series title really matter? Is it really that prestigious? It’s really not that big of a deal. When the guy that’s 6th in points at the end of the year only runs half the races, I find it hard to believe that the points title is worth anything besides an extra pay check at the end of the year.

I think it’s only worth a safety net to ensure you get some kind of money to show up.

WisWildManFan
04-20-2021, 11:49 AM
Look out at the big E.

Pennsboro32
04-20-2021, 11:50 AM
King, when has the guy running 6th in points ever ran half the events? 10-12 drivers run the full Lucas/WoO schedule every season.

NeedforLM$peed
04-20-2021, 11:57 AM
I think the souvenir rig could pull up anywhere where he's not racing and sell thousands in merch.

I see Moyer Jr is off Lucas because of the broken foot. Thought maybe he'd lobby for the hardship points to atleast somewhat stay close to the top 12.

foxfire2dirtracing
04-20-2021, 12:39 PM
The deal with the soveneir rig: Scott doesn’t own that bussiness anymore. It belongs to Arizona Sports Shirts. Unknown what percentage He gets from the sales?
Just glancing at the schedule on his website ( which usually is not up to date) -it appears he is hitting the intermediate and larger tracks. He does have the PDC on the schedule. It shows Gaffney and Smoky Mountain Lucas races instead of WOO events on the same weekends. Who knows what’s going on in Mooresburg- I guess if he isn’t at Richmond, Kentucky Friday night we will know more? I would think DOD would be all over this by now.

NeedforLM$peed
04-20-2021, 12:41 PM
We all know about the souvenir rig...

riddle28
04-20-2021, 12:43 PM
now if hed just part with cody

B_K
04-20-2021, 12:49 PM
Looks like he's picking the best venues for t-shirt sales.

Probably picking the ones with the best guaranteed money.

foxfire2dirtracing
04-20-2021, 01:06 PM
NeedforLMSpeed

What’s your point in post #12? Are you just jabbing at me for some reason? If so- why?

BloomerWon
04-20-2021, 01:12 PM
Easy there ole sensitive one^^^

No one in their right mind would jab you honny!! 😆

BloomerWon
04-20-2021, 01:17 PM
We all know about the souvenir rig...

But yet accusing others of making meaningless post?????

Oh my.... hahaha....

foxfire2dirtracing
04-20-2021, 01:17 PM
BloomerWon

His post was pointing to what?

Sir Blackie, BloomerWon , Phil or whoever you are calling yourself today- I told you yesterday what you could do!

84wedge
04-20-2021, 01:37 PM
I'm surprised anyone can run a national tour period. It's pay to play.

TBSprintFan
04-20-2021, 01:54 PM
A lot of DNQ's going to come up in his stats now since he will not have a provisional to fall back on. Lol

HoosierDirtFan
04-20-2021, 01:59 PM
Just took a peak at Bloomers schedule, looks like he's going to pick and choose for the remainder of the season.

His schedule has looked like that for most of the season so far. I looked at it right after speedweeks ended. I would tend to think he plans on hitting those races if a WOO LMS race weekend is cancelled due to weather. Guess will see this weekend and down the road what he decides to do.

Jking24
04-20-2021, 02:00 PM
I understand if he drops off from a Performance standpoint. but Make no mistake their is a reason madden reappeared on a tour and I'm sure it has alot to do with that Dryden money. They want their name out their getting exposure on the national level.

foxfire2dirtracing
04-20-2021, 02:03 PM
TBSprintFan
Excellent perspective you just made! I agree with you 100% unless he can improve his program by racing less and being better prepared. Quality help has been an issue in Mooresburg- but it’s also most everywhere these days- inside/outside of racing.

Pennsboro32
04-20-2021, 02:26 PM
His schedule has looked like that for most of the season so far. I looked at it right after speedweeks ended. I would tend to think he plans on hitting those races if a WOO LMS race weekend is cancelled due to weather. Guess will see this weekend and down the road what he decides to do.

I don't think that's right. I just checked it a week or so ago and then again today. I don't recall him having the big Lucas races on there and even though he's pre registered, the Historic 100 wasn't on there until recently either.

I guess we'll see if he's at Richmond Friday night.

Scott Bloomquist racing page on Facebook just posted that they are no longer competing on WoO tour, to focus on major events only.

BloomerWon
04-20-2021, 02:27 PM
BloomerWon

His post was pointing to what?

Sir Blackie, BloomerWon , Phil or whoever you are calling yourself today- I told you yesterday what you could do!

You told me??? Lol... how'd that work out?????? 😉

Highside Hustler25
04-20-2021, 02:38 PM
You told me??? Lol... how'd that work out?????? 

Well, that's what we've been wondering. Did you take any pictures or video?🥴

NeedforLM$peed
04-20-2021, 02:49 PM
https://www.scottbloomquistracing.com/2021/04/20/2021_update/

TS FAN
04-20-2021, 03:01 PM
He will be at Florence for the Latham, I could almost guarantee it. Just guessing. Does his Website have it? Don't go on there, too lazy

BloomerWon
04-20-2021, 03:03 PM
Well, that's what we've been wondering. Did you take any pictures or video?若

She said i CAN kiss her ass... Hahahaha... oh me!! Smh, no!! Lol, Not like she hasn't shown it enough on here to get it done if that's what you'd like to do, I guess? 😊

HoosierDirtFan
04-20-2021, 03:14 PM
Well that settles that debate on the other thread.

His Schedule for the remainder of the 2021 season.
Boone Speedway
Friday, April 30 World of Outlaws | Boone Speedway | Boone, IA | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, May 1 World of Outlaws | Boone Speedway | Boone, IA | #0 Bloomquist

Lucas Oil Speedway
Thursday, May 27 LOLMS Show Me 100 | Lucas Oil Speedway | Wheatland , MO | #0 Bloomquist
Friday, May 28 LOLMS Show Me 100 | Lucas Oil Speedway | Wheatland , MO | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, May 29 LOLMS Show Me 100 | Lucas Oil Speedway | Wheatland , MO | #0 Bloomquist

West Virginia Motor Speedway
Friday, June 4 Historic 100 | West Virginia Motor Speedway | Mineral Wells , WV | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, June 5 Historic 100 | West Virginia Motor Speedway | Mineral Wells , WV | #0 Bloomquist

Eldora Speedway
Wednesday, June 9 Dirt Late Model Dream | Eldora Speedway | Rossburg, OH | #0 Bloomquist
Thursday, June 10 Dirt Late Model Dream | Eldora Speedway | Rossburg, OH | #0 Bloomquist
Friday, June 11 Dirt Late Model Dream | Eldora Speedway | Rossburg, OH | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, June 12 Dirt Late Model Dream | Eldora Speedway | Rossburg, OH | #0 Bloomquist

Lernerville Speedway
Thursday, June 24 WoO Firecracker 100 | Lernerville Speedway | Sarver, PA | #0 Bloomquist
Friday, June 25 WoO Firecracker 100 | Lernerville Speedway | Sarver, PA | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, June 26 WoO Firecracker 100 | Lernerville Speedway | Sarver, PA | #0 Bloomquist

Cherokee Speedway
Thursday, July 8 Lucas Oil Late Model Series | Cherokee Speedway | Gaffney , SC | #0 Bloomquist
Friday, July 9 Lucas Oil Late Model Series | Smoky Mountain Speedway | Maryville , TN | #0 Bloomquist

Smokey Mountain Speedway
Saturday, July 10 Lucas Oil Late Model Series | Smoky Mountain Speedway | Maryville , TN | #0 Bloomquist

I-80 Speedway
Thursday, July 22 LOLMS Silver Dollar Nationals | I-80 Speedway | Greenwood , NE | #0 Bloomquist
Friday, July 23 LOLMS Silver Dollar Nationals | I-80 Speedway | Greenwood , NE | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, July 24 LOLMS Silver Dollar Nationals | I-80 Speedway | Greenwood , NE | #0 Bloomquist

Fairbury American Legion Speedway
Friday, July 30 WoO Prairie Dirt Classic | Fairbury Speedway | Fairbury, IL | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, July 31 WoO Prairie Dirt Classic | Fairbury Speedway | Fairbury, IL | #0 Bloomquist

Cedar Lake Speedway
Thursday, August 5 WoO USA Nationals | Cedar Lake Speedway | New Richmond, WI | #0 Bloomquist
Friday, August 6 WoO USA Nationals | Cedar Lake Speedway | New Richmond, WI | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, August 7 WoO USA Nationals | Cedar Lake Speedway | New Richmond, WI | #0 Bloomquist

Florence Speedway
Thursday, August 12 LOLMS North/South 100 | Florence Speedway | Florence , KY | #0 Bloomquist
Friday, August 13 LOLMS North/South 100 | Florence Speedway | Florence , KY | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, August 14 LOLMS North/South 100 | Florence Speedway | Florence , KY | #0 Bloomquist

Batesville Motor Speedway
Thursday, August 19 LOLMS Topless 100 | Batesville Motor Speedway | Batesville , AR | #0 Bloomquist
Friday, August 20 LOLMS Topless 100 | Batesville Motor Speedway | Batesville , AR | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, August 21 LOLMS Topless 100 | Batesville Motor Speedway | Batesville , AR | #0 Bloomquist

Davenport Speedway
Thursday, August 26 WoO Quad City 100 | Davenport Speedway | Davenport, IA | #0 Bloomquist
Friday, August 27 WoO Quad City 100 | Davenport Speedway | Davenport, IA | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, August 28 WoO Quad City 100 | Davenport Speedway | Davenport, IA | #0 Bloomquist

Eldora Speedway
Wednesday, September 8 World 100 | Eldora Speedway | Rossburg, OH | #0 Bloomquist
Thursday, September 9 World 100 | Eldora Speedway | Rossburg, OH | #0 Bloomquist
Friday, September 10 World 100 | Eldora Speedway | Rossburg, OH | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, September 11 World 100 | Eldora Speedway | Rossburg, OH | #0 Bloomquist

Fairbury American Legion Speedway
Tuesday, September 14 LM Night In America | Fairbury Speedway | Fairbury, IL | #0 Bloomquist

Texas Motor Speedway Dirt Track
Friday, September 17 Texas Dirt Nationals | Texas Motor Speedway | Fort Worth, TX | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, September 18 Texas Dirt Nationals | Texas Motor Speedway | Fort Worth, TX | #0 Bloomquist

Cherokee Speedway
Thursday, September 30 World of Outlaws | Cherokee Speedway | Gaffney, SC | #0 Bloomquist
Friday, October 1 World of Outlaws | Cherokee Speedway | Gaffney, SC | #0 Bloomquist

411 Motor Speedway
Saturday, October 2 World of Outlaws | 411 Motor Speedway | Seymour, TN | #0 Bloomquist

Portsmouth Raceway Park
Friday, October 15 LOLMS DTWC | Portsmouth Raceway | Portsmouth , OH | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, October 16 LOLMS DTWC | Portsmouth Raceway | Portsmouth , OH | #0 Bloomquist

Volunteer Speedway
Wednesday, October 20 LM Night In America | Volunteer Speedway | Bulls Gap, TN | #0 Bloomquist

The Dirt Track at Charlotte Motor Speedway
Thursday, November 4 WoO World Finals | The Dirt Track | Charlotte, NC | #0 Bloomquist
Friday, November 5 WoO World Finals | The Dirt Track | Charlotte, NC | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, November 6 WoO World Finals | The Dirt Track | Charlotte, NC | #0 Bloomquist

The Dirt Track at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Friday, November 12 Duel in the Desert | Las Vegas Motor Speedway | Las Vegas, NV | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, November 13 Duel in the Desert | Las Vegas Motor Speedway | Las Vegas, NV | #0 Bloomquist

Cochran Motor Speedway
Friday, November 26 Gobbler 100 | Cochran Motor Speedway | Cochran, GA | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, November 27 Gobbler 100 | Cochran Motor Speedway | Cochran, GA | #0 Bloomquist

The Dome at America's Center Gateway Dirt Nationals
Thursday, December 2 Gateway Dirt Nationals | St. Louis, MO | #0 Bloomquist
Friday, December 3 Gateway Dirt Nationals | St. Louis, MO | #0 Bloomquist
Saturday, December 4 Gateway Dirt Nationals | St. Louis, MO | #0 Bloomquist

*** Interested in having Scott Bloomquist and the #0 attend one of your events? Please contact us for more information at info@scottbloomquistracing.com ***

Hoosier_Dirt
This is not really a surprise. Hes not been really competitive on the tour for a while. I think more and more are seeing what JD and Brandon Overton are doing, and will do the outlaw type schedules.

BloomerWon
MOORESBURG, TN – Scott Bloomquist, driver of the #0 Team Zero Race Car, will no longer be competing full-time with the WoO late model series in 2021. Scott Bloomquist Racing will now change its focus and begin preparing for a “major events” style schedule for the remainder of the 2021 season.

“Several different things have recently transpired contributing to this decision”, said Cody Sommer, president of Scott Bloomquist Racing. “We have been confident and competitive as of lately, and we want to make sure that we can be as fast as possible each time we unload. This will allow us to do that”, he added.

**Youinz'alls heard it here first!! 🌝

BloomerWon
04-20-2021, 03:18 PM
Which one????

Pennsboro32
04-20-2021, 03:21 PM
I guess we needed two different threads.

NeedforLM$peed
04-20-2021, 03:43 PM
This is not really a surprise. Hes not been really competitive on the tour for a while. I think more and more are seeing what JD and Brandon Overton are doing, and will do the outlaw type schedules.
Davenport is running an outlaw schedule?

NeedforLM$peed
04-20-2021, 03:44 PM
Actually I heard it here first. 🙂🙃🙂

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?403539-Scott-Bloomquist-pulls-off-WoO-tour

Highside Hustler25
04-20-2021, 03:58 PM
Any thing new happening?

HIGH ROLLER
04-20-2021, 04:00 PM
Hes starting his own tour! 😁

bullring
04-20-2021, 04:25 PM
Heard it from a good source

153J
04-20-2021, 04:36 PM
I heard that he also hired the butt thong guy from bristol to tour as his circus sideshow

caveat being the sideshow had to show up on time at each event to keep people occupied while bloomer shows up late

Josh Bayko
04-20-2021, 04:38 PM
The fat lady is tuning up on Scott’s career.

dirtcrazy4u
04-20-2021, 04:42 PM
Hi roller. Ole bloomie is a lot better

Hoosier_Dirt
04-20-2021, 04:58 PM
Davenport is running an outlaw schedule?

He has not committed to any series. Said they are taking it week by week.

dirtcrazy4u
04-20-2021, 04:59 PM
Well, what happens to Drydene ? Going into this deal I'm sure the sponsorship was based on him running the WoO tour. I won't be surprised if they start calling promotors and say hey you give us a track provisional and some upfront cash you can advertise that team zero will be at your race. Can you see Scott and Boobie running the summer series ? Fans will be overflowing most tracks, standing room only. Oh and that ticket you paid 30 for last year, well it just went up to 40.

BloomerWon
04-20-2021, 05:26 PM
Oh yeah?? Well I got it on here before you without having to click a week link dude!!!

Drops mic and walks away..............>>>>>

chupp n bloomer fan
04-20-2021, 05:41 PM
Guess I’m not surprised, he has been subpar by anyone’s expectations. Whether it’s him, the “crew”, whatever, they need to completely rework wtf they are doing.

Do I think he’s still jacked up from the motorcycle “not bad” accident, yep, and not being honest to keep attracting sponsors. But pretty soon, sponsoring Bloomer isn’t going to mean anything if he isn’t competitive.

Sad, really is.

Hopefully they turn it around and get back in focus, find speed, whatever, because right now he just is sporadically fast at best.

zach51
04-20-2021, 05:56 PM
Well, what happens to Drydene ? Going into this deal I'm sure the sponsorship was based on him running the WoO tour. I won't be surprised if they start calling promotors and say hey you give us a track provisional and some upfront cash you can advertise that team zero will be at your race. Can you see Scott and Boobie running the summer series ? Fans will be overflowing most tracks, standing room only. Oh and that ticket you paid 30 for last year, well it just went up to 40.

I assume you are referring to the Summer Nationals series. Ain't no way in heck Scott would run those tight mid-west bullrings. He can't drive a physically demanding track anymore, or at least chooses not to.

dalemcfan
04-20-2021, 06:31 PM
The addition of the Castrol Flo Racing Thurs night events along with the three big races at Bristol, Texas, and Vegas really made teams rethink the feasibility and profitability of running a national tour, especially if you weren’t top five in points after Speedweeks

Rajflyboy
04-20-2021, 07:18 PM
Bloomquist = greatest ever dirt late model driver. Don’t forget this people.

HIGH ROLLER
04-20-2021, 07:43 PM
Fryboy you have bumped your head again!🤪

HaHaHaHaHaHa

HIGH ROLLER
04-20-2021, 07:46 PM
He going to put one of those sliders on him
HaHaHaHaHa

Rajflyboy
04-20-2021, 07:58 PM
Fryboy you have bumped your head again!浪HaHaHaHaHaHaNope. Never been arrested for meth and then blamed it on my girlfriend. Not me 😜😀

Dirt Frog
04-20-2021, 08:00 PM
He's done !!!!

obamaracing#1
04-20-2021, 08:07 PM
Is it April 1st or something. This would be huge story

obamaracing#1
04-20-2021, 08:10 PM
He should of been doing this for some time now. How old is he know? Also got back in car to quick after accident. It seems where their is smoke there is fire when it comes to bloomer. all the money stuff rumors

obamaracing#1
04-20-2021, 08:14 PM
He quit racing to start filming the sequel to his hit film Blades of Glory! Anyone of you other old timers remember that epic thread years ago???

obamaracing#1
04-20-2021, 08:17 PM


NeedforLM$peed
04-20-2021, 08:25 PM
Only way that would happen was if they paid him show up money that was more than what it paid to win every night.

Raceready
04-20-2021, 08:46 PM
He's done !!!!Stick a fork in him ! !

Mod Runner
04-21-2021, 02:16 AM
Say it aint so. I was expecting to see Bloomquist and Lanigan race the 100 lap race at Boone , Iowa on May 1st.

Mod Runner
04-21-2021, 02:27 AM
So, how much appearance money would Bloomquist want to run the World of Outlaw Late Model Race at Boone on April 30- May 1st.

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 02:38 AM
Bloomer will be at Boone...

dirtcrazy4u
04-21-2021, 05:49 AM
Will see what happens to team zero. Nobody expected this move, so there may be more surprises coming out of Tennessee. If they don't get some good help, which has always been a problem with scott, I don't see things changing that much

dirtcrazy4u
04-21-2021, 05:53 AM
I can't see him running those bullrings. The fans out there would love it. I can see Boobie door Slammin him on 1 of those 1/4 mile bull rings. 4m would explode.

Rajflyboy
04-21-2021, 06:26 AM
Scott has always picked races over a series. Big money races have always been his Mission in racing.

Action10
04-21-2021, 06:51 AM
Scott has always picked races over a series. Big money races have always been his Mission in racing.I always thought of him as being a points racer for the most part. Interesting.

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 08:00 AM
Stick a fork in him ! !

Its beyond that a few yrs now. Keep up...

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 08:04 AM
Bobby won't fkuc with Bloomey so there goes that lol... Scott has won many races out this way in our bull rings, hell, he lived here 😀

TeNfOMaFiA69
04-21-2021, 08:15 AM
Scott has always picked races over a series. Big money races have always been his Mission in racing.

That’s not true... at all

Pennsboro32
04-21-2021, 08:16 AM
You have to excuse flyboy, he has no clue..

Highside Hustler25
04-21-2021, 08:19 AM
Last time I remember Scott winning on a Illinois bullring had to be 20 some years ago at the Spoon. It's been a while.

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 08:54 AM
Last time I remember Scott winning on a Illinois bullring had to be 20 some years ago at the Spoon. It's been a while since my lobotomy so...

Fixed it... hehe... ..

Midwest!! Was what the bourbon slurpin babbling one was talking bout.. ..

LaSalle??? Hasn't been 20 yrs dude... WORD!!!.. .....

🌝

Highside Hustler25
04-21-2021, 08:55 AM
If that's what makes you feel warm and fuzzy😜

Josh Bayko
04-21-2021, 08:56 AM

He’s been committed to one tour or the other for most of the last 15 years.

Pennsboro32
04-21-2021, 09:00 AM
Not to mention the 90's and early 00's when Scott ran Hav-A-Tampa series with 3 championships.

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 09:02 AM
Only you toots... only you👉😉

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 09:08 AM
"15 years"? Lol, it's a blink of an eye to us old fkucers... 🤓

chupp n bloomer fan
04-21-2021, 10:15 AM
Nope. Never been arrested for meth and then blamed it on my girlfriend. Not me It was blow, and she was a stripper. Not his gf, didn’t say he wasn’t sampling it though :).

Highside Hustler25
04-21-2021, 10:19 AM
I thought it was penicillin and she was a Molly Maid 🤔

Finnfan25
04-21-2021, 10:37 AM
Just curious, is there a consensus about where or when Scott's decline started? Shoulder surgery, motorcycle wreck, divorce, build (and failure) of the super hauler, etc... I know everyone's career eventually reaches twilight status and finishes/wins start to slow down, but it doesn't seem that long ago that Scott was still very relevant when he showed up and then a sharp downturn which seemed to coincide with the "more-than-usual-for-Scott" late arrivals. I certainly agree with Bayko's take that Father Time is undefeated but it seems like Bloomer went straight from serious threat to Darrell Waltrip career's end status almost overnight.

Pennsboro32
04-21-2021, 10:43 AM
Just curious, is there a consensus about where or when Scott's decline started? Shoulder surgery, motorcycle wreck, divorce, build (and failure) of the super hauler, etc... I know everyone's career eventually reaches twilight status and finishes/wins start to slow down, but it doesn't seem that long ago that Scott was still very relevant when he showed up and then a sharp downturn which seemed to coincide with the "more-than-usual-for-Scott" late arrivals. I certainly agree with Bayko's take that Father Time is undefeated but it seems like Bloomer went straight from serious threat to Darrell Waltrip career's end status almost overnight.

Has to be the bike wreck IMO.

chupp n bloomer fan
04-21-2021, 10:52 AM
I thought it was penicillin and she was a Molly Maid 樂Lol. Pen!scillan and French Maid:)

Josh Bayko
04-21-2021, 10:53 AM

The bike accident certainly didn’t help, but the hill was starting to crest even before the accident. There are other issues in Mooresburg beyond him still being banged up.

chupp n bloomer fan
04-21-2021, 10:56 AM
Just curious, is there a consensus about where or when Scott's decline started? Shoulder surgery, motorcycle wreck, divorce, build (and failure) of the super hauler, etc... I know everyone's career eventually reaches twilight status and finishes/wins start to slow down, but it doesn't seem that long ago that Scott was still very relevant when he showed up and then a sharp downturn which seemed to coincide with the "more-than-usual-for-Scott" late arrivals. I certainly agree with Bayko's take that Father Time is undefeated but it seems like Bloomer went straight from serious threat to Darrell Waltrip career's end status almost overnight.Bike wreck and he still acts like he’s 25-35, he is not. And no good help wants to be with that deal. I just wish it was different.

dirty-white-boy
04-21-2021, 12:32 PM

Great question! I would have to say all of that is a lot for any human to handle and still remain relative in any industry/business they are involved in. His last big moment was lapping the field at the World right? A big part of Scott's success was his good friend Randy Sweet. His passing sure has not helped things either. I always thought Randy's involvement allowed Scott to stay ahead of the technology curve, until Rumley changed it all in 2015.
I personally never understood the Cody Sommers deal or what he really brings to the operation. It was such a sudden thing. Cody puts on the dome race, Scott wins it and boom all of sudden this guy owns part of Scott's team? I mean I kinda get it, hes trying to get sponsorship ect but Cody is getting paid way more than anyone else on that team besides Scott. If he were to put that money into quality help on the cars the performance would get that sponsorship money. At least thats how I see it. Dont forget that Scott nor his mom have to take care of shirt sales ect, that was farmed out to Arizona.

Scott has nothing to prove to anyone in my opinion. The haters can say what they want but there is a reason that Scott calls a guy like Larry Moore for advice/help (in the latest Rigsby Report). I would be willing to bet my next paycheck there are not 2 other drivers in this game that have fallen asleep under their cars more than those 2 guys. Scott has sacrificed his entire adult life for the 'sport' of Dirt Late Model racing that we all enjoy, love him or hate him. All good things eventually come to an end. He has lived a life that most of us can only dream of right?

I dont personally care if he runs a series or not. Scott has always wanted to win the big money races and I do not see that changing. Both series have had plenty of chances to be great and in my opinion have failed. It costs the same to drive down the road to a 10k to win show as it does a 50k to win show. If you do not win the points series what did you really make? The 49 car skipped a Lucas race and won 2/3 of what it pays to win the points in one night of racing. They race for money just like you and I get up and go to work for money.

Peace out.

WisWildManFan
04-21-2021, 01:17 PM
Keep the faith!

Buford.Justice
04-21-2021, 01:54 PM
I can't see him running those bullrings. The fans out there would love it. I can see Boobie door Slammin him on 1 of those 1/4 mile bull rings. 4m would explode.

Having that 32 car anywhere near you on a 1/4 track would be very concerning, I imagine.

Buford.Justice
04-21-2021, 01:58 PM
Has to be the bike wreck IMO.

That would seem to be the biggeest reason. But maybe it' a combination of all of the above plus his pit crew personnel.

NeedforLM$peed
04-21-2021, 02:12 PM
He did supposedly have two already bad shoulders before that. It's hard to argue about anything with him lately. Other than some of the newer tracks the last few years on the schedules he has won everywhere where the national tours go and some of the bigger events they don't go. Only win he's missing is the PDC. Even though the event has been around along time it's only really been on the big scene since the pay to win was upped around 2013.

I'm sure gottagofast will be around soon to toot his horn and tell everyone how dumb everyone is and don't have the slightest clue about anything.

Action10
04-21-2021, 02:15 PM
Why not just ride off into the sunset and build chassis as his source of income?

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 02:19 PM
Having that 32 car anywhere near you on a 1/4 track would be very concerning, I imagine.

You're like cat nip!! Expect to get pounced!!! 🐱

zach51
04-21-2021, 02:22 PM
Why not just ride off into the sunset and build chassis as his source of income?

The problem with that is that your cars have to be in the hands of guys that not only want to deal with you, but can win A LOT of races, big races. Moyer tried the same thing and that flopped. Scott isn't going to answer phone calls all night from people who buy his chassis. In fact, in the past he has pushed people away and/or limited who can buy them. I'm not sure if that was the best decision. He should have sold 300-400 of them when people wanted them in my opinion. He'll be alright somehow though. Again, I'm not certain if the merchandise deal he made was ideal for long term or not either. Might have been sexy short term, but in 5 more years, that merch business may be the only business he has. I hope all the best, just seems like a dumpster fire with that team, which has somehow managed to be great for so long despite the circus.

Highside Hustler25
04-21-2021, 02:26 PM
My dog once fell asleep under the racecar. Not sure if that counts or not?

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 02:31 PM
My dog once fell asleep under the racecar. Not sure if that counts or not?

Did it get tired while you danced for $cott? 🤗

Highside Hustler25
04-21-2021, 02:47 PM
Did it get tired while you danced for $cott? 珞

Their was reasonable proof that the fella dancing for Scott @Bristol was indeed from Maple Park, Illinoise. It was posted somewhere here on good ole 4ms.

foxfire2dirtracing
04-21-2021, 02:57 PM
Would that be : 46W 742 Beith Road
Maple Park, IL 60151 ????

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 03:03 PM
Their was reasonable proof that the fella dancing for Scott @Bristol was indeed from Maple Park, Illinoise. It was posted somewhere here on good ole 4ms.

I get it you'd try and hide that. I've never seen you out and about in MP... You must be wearing a diferant pair of daisy dukes while in public. 🙊

Buford.Justice
04-21-2021, 03:04 PM
He did supposedly have two already bad shoulders before that. It's hard to argue about anything with him lately. Other than some of the newer tracks the last few years on the schedules he has won everywhere where the national tours go and some of the bigger events they don't go. Only win he's missing is the PDC. Even though the event has been around along time it's only really been on the big scene since the pay to win was upped around 2013.

I'm sure gottagofast will be around soon to toot his horn and tell everyone how dumb everyone is and don't have the slightest clue about anything.

Yes, I forgot all about the shoulders.

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 03:07 PM

That's my place. He must be out by the track somewhere...

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 03:12 PM
Lol, someone been gotten too....

HIGH ROLLER
04-21-2021, 03:40 PM
U guys got me on this one! Just tryn to make a couple xtra bucks😁

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 03:57 PM
U guys got me on this one! Just tryn to make a couple xtra bucks

Just like your mom... late nights at the truck stop... . ... .
HAHAHAHAHAHA

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 04:04 PM
Scott hasn't been the dominator since Jimmy Owens kept kicking his and everyone else's ass back around 2013...

Highside Hustler25
04-21-2021, 04:33 PM

Could be. Red house with a corn crib in the back?

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 04:47 PM
Could be. Red house with a corn crib in the back?

Nope white with another white house in back... corn BINS in back of that.

How's the back? Sore I bet from picking up all that cash.... 😕👈😁

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 05:11 PM
If you're interested lol. Google earth me at the address Miss Fox posted and you'll see me coming off the front porch pulling my britches up... fummy shti !Lmao

T-MAC 39 FAN
04-21-2021, 05:22 PM
Would that be : 46W 742 Beith Road Maple Park, IL 60151 ????This is Liteys address also. You still live in his basement phil?🤭

BloomerWon
04-21-2021, 05:25 PM
This is Liteys address also. You still live in his basement phil?來

Yep your mom comes over every Fridays nights fur a lil he'n and she'n...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

NeedforLM$peed
04-21-2021, 05:30 PM
Yep your mom comes over every Fridays nights fur a lil he'n and she'n...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

https://media.tenor.com/images/784f8bd42d0cfbd6f3a014eeb66c71de/tenor.gif?ctx=share

Rajflyboy
04-21-2021, 06:45 PM
Just like your mom... late nights at the truck stop... . ... .HAHAHAHAHAHAMoms wouldn’t have anything to do with 90% of you’all 😜. You driveshafts are too small 😜

3 wide
04-21-2021, 06:52 PM
If everybody keeps falling off ain't going to be anybody left.

Finnfan25
04-21-2021, 08:39 PM
Great question! I would have to say all of that is a lot for any human to handle and still remain relative in any industry/business they are involved in. His last big moment was lapping the field at the World right? A big part of Scott's success was his good friend Randy Sweet. His passing sure has not helped things either. I always thought Randy's involvement allowed Scott to stay ahead of the technology curve, until Rumley changed it all in 2015. I personally never understood the Cody Sommers deal or what he really brings to the operation. It was such a sudden thing. Cody puts on the dome race, Scott wins it and boom all of sudden this guy owns part of Scott's team? I mean I kinda get it, hes trying to get sponsorship ect but Cody is getting paid way more than anyone else on that team besides Scott. If he were to put that money into quality help on the cars the performance would get that sponsorship money. At least thats how I see it. Dont forget that Scott nor his mom have to take care of shirt sales ect, that was farmed out to Arizona. Scott has nothing to prove to anyone in my opinion. The haters can say what they want but there is a reason that Scott calls a guy like Larry Moore for advice/help (in the latest Rigsby Report). I would be willing to bet my next paycheck there are not 2 other drivers in this game that have fallen asleep under their cars more than those 2 guys. Scott has sacrificed his entire adult life for the 'sport' of Dirt Late Model racing that we all enjoy, love him or hate him. All good things eventually come to an end. He has lived a life that most of us can only dream of right? I dont personally care if he runs a series or not. Scott has always wanted to win the big money races and I do not see that changing. Both series have had plenty of chances to be great and in my opinion have failed. It costs the same to drive down the road to a 10k to win show as it does a 50k to win show. If you do not win the points series what did you really make? The 49 car skipped a Lucas race and won 2/3 of what it pays to win the points in one night of racing. They race for money just like you and I get up and go to work for money. Peace out. I failed to mention the Randy Sweet factor, but if you listen to his interview with Dave Despain in 2014 it's very clear Scott was planning on Randy being a big part of his future, particularly when his driving career ends.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIyJE-wMwsk

buster83
04-21-2021, 11:49 PM
if he felt he wasn't able to compete with the big boys than why would he just schedule the high end money races.

3 wide
04-22-2021, 05:17 AM
Shane Clinton to Lucas oil.

dirtcrazy4u
04-22-2021, 05:18 AM
Show up money, tee shirt % of sales.

mskdorf
04-22-2021, 07:57 AM
Hopefully he adds that Jackson 100 weekend to his schedule. Nothing listed for those dates.

BloomerWon
04-22-2021, 09:08 AM
if he felt he wasn't able to compete with the big boys than why would he just schedule the high end money races.

Welp... now isn't this just a tad bit interesting? 🤔

Thedoctor
04-22-2021, 09:15 AM
Bloomquist on average can’t even make a 10 g to win woo show without any Lucas boys in attendance without using a provisional. Unless hes given one to show up, I can’t wait to see him show up late as per usual, run a few laps then pull off in the heat, sell his shirts and call it a night. There’s really no evidence in the last few years to make me think otherwise.

Highside Hustler25
04-22-2021, 09:21 AM
^^^^^^Welp...now isn't this just a tad bit interesting樂

--Sir Whitey--

BloomerWon
04-22-2021, 09:22 AM
Bloomer will be Bloomer... till he drops.

And the show rolls on

BloomerWon
04-22-2021, 09:25 AM
^^^^^^Welp...now isn't this just a tad bit interesting樂

Really dude??? 😆 You butt hurt little person you.. .

Rajflyboy
04-22-2021, 10:55 AM
The GOAT of dirt late model racing can do whatever he wants to do.

BloomerWon
04-22-2021, 01:01 PM
The GOAT of dirt late model racing can do whatever he wants to do.

He can't run them there fummy tars ole jd gets to by gum! Or was you talking bout the other goat named Billy? 😀

T-MAC 39 FAN
04-22-2021, 02:42 PM
He can't run them there fummy tars ole jd gets to by gum! Or was you talking bout the other goat named Billy? Billy is the REAL GOAT!😉

BloomerWon
04-22-2021, 03:29 PM
Billy is the REAL GOAT!

Your mom is a real lot lizzard...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

T-MAC 39 FAN
04-22-2021, 03:57 PM
Your mom is a real lot lizzard...HAHAHAHAHAHAThat is irrelevant to the fact

Rajflyboy
04-22-2021, 04:10 PM
He can't run them there fummy tars ole jd gets to by gum! Or was you talking bout the other goat named Billy? Billy don’t have fans coming in the pits stripping for him 😜

BloomerWon
04-22-2021, 04:59 PM
They would if HH25 was allowed near his hauler ☝

Since that incident at fals, there's an order against him. Smh

BloomerWon
04-22-2021, 05:01 PM
That is irrelevant to the fact

Ok but your mom is still a lot lizzard...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Highside Hustler25
04-22-2021, 05:18 PM
They would if HH25 was allowed near his hauler ☝

Since that incident at fals, there's an order against him. Smh

Not sure about FALS but did you get your clothes back after your Bristol showing?

Highside Hustler25
04-22-2021, 05:22 PM
I thought this was a thread about Scott pulling your clothes off.🥴

BloomerWon
04-22-2021, 05:43 PM
For sure about FALS but did you get your clothes back after your Bristol showing?

You son of a !!!! So that's where they went, dam... Hey do me a faver, send them to the address that silly fox girl posted... will ya? Thanks!!

obamaracing#1
04-22-2021, 05:52 PM
Wait he’s been in the WOO series? Couldn’t tell the last few years

BloomerWon
04-22-2021, 05:56 PM
He been silently watchin that there 1 car. Obviously it was time to move on... 🤓

BloomerWon
04-22-2021, 05:59 PM
I thought this was a thread about Scott pulling your clothes off.若

You're sick dude! 👤