PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Pierce earns big payday in WoO race at Boone

Returning to Dirt
05-01-2021, 11:50 PM
Pierce picked up $30,000 for the win

https://insidedirtracing.com/bobby-pierce-earns-big-payday-in-woo-race-at-boone/

BloomerWon
05-02-2021, 01:54 AM
That's great for him! But, exactly how did he "earn" this? 🤓

tigwelder
05-02-2021, 02:50 AM
he won a race or are you that stup..

ImCryn2
05-02-2021, 07:14 AM
he won a race or are you that stup..

He's not really THAT stupid. Don't let him get to ya, he has a hard time admitting when someone other than bloomie does good.

BloomerWon
05-02-2021, 07:33 AM
He's not really THAT stupid. Don't let him get to ya, he has a hard time admitting when someone other than bloomie does good.

Nothing to do with having a hard time... I just won't. 😁

ImCryn2
05-02-2021, 07:43 AM
Nothing to do with having a hard time... I just won't. 

Are you wearing those Brent Larson tshirts inside out yet? lol

Barbecueboy
05-03-2021, 07:29 AM
Are you fishing for some future bonfire material for the gang?

Rajflyboy
05-03-2021, 08:13 AM
Bobby shakes it up👍👍👍. That’s why he is one of my favorites.

Highside Hustler25
05-03-2021, 10:54 AM
He's not really THAT stupid.

Careful there. Don't sell him too short🤓

TS FAN
05-03-2021, 11:28 AM
Bobby won his race, and Josh Rice won the Latham. Two of my favorite drivers. Both drove great races. Hudson Oneal did a great job at Florence too.

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 11:59 AM
Bobby won his race

Ok, now it's official... 😆

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 12:12 PM
Are you fishing for some future bonfire material for the gang?

What bothers me most is, whats that lighter really used for??

Scary!!!

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 12:18 PM
Careful there. Don't sell him too short邏

You sorta suck at trolling, ya know? Keep working at it tho! One day you could possibly be as popular as me here on 4m...👉👌

Highside Hustler25
05-03-2021, 12:21 PM
Lord I hope not.

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 12:27 PM
Lord I hope not.

Lol, you do suck at it but you're to far gone to reach out to the Lort at this point... Might as well just go with it toots. 🤗

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 12:38 PM
Smh, lol...

Anyway... back to the subject! No one seems to have an answer to how bobby "earned" this one... Lets hear it. Anyone??

I'll wait here... 😉

ImCryn2
05-03-2021, 01:18 PM
Smh, lol...

Anyway... back to the subject! No one seems to have an answer to how bobby "earned" this one... Lets hear it. Anyone??

I'll wait here... 

Well, he showed up, that's more than I can say for someone else.

He started 5th, hung out until he felt it was time to go, passed the cars in front of him and was the first one to the checkered flag. Are you catching on to how this 'racing' stuff works yet? lol

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 02:57 PM

He started 5th, hung out until he felt it was time to go, passed the cars in front of him and was the first one to the checkered flag. Are you catching on to how this 'racing' stuff works yet? lol

So showing up where the real comp isnt and getting lucky enough to be in front in a lock down is earning something? So thats how this stuff works?? Well, I'll be... 🤓

Thanks, at least you tryed... 😉

T-MAC 39 FAN
05-03-2021, 03:02 PM

Very well said imcryn2.

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 03:50 PM
Still no answer as to how he "earned" it...

Someone???

🤔

waaac77
05-03-2021, 03:58 PM
Still no answer as to how he "earned" it...

Someone???

He earned it by passing a few cars and holding it the rest of the race. He even passed a lapped car during the choo choo laps and put a lapped car between him and second. Was the only pass anyone made.

You said all you needed to on your first post. Clearly shows you have no clue how things are earned and have either been given everything you got or you got little. I’m willing to bet on the latter since you have time sit on this forum all day long and post garbage

Highside Hustler25
05-03-2021, 04:16 PM
I'm guessing most are too bored with your ignorance to respond. 🙄

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 04:26 PM
I'm guessing most are too bored with your ignorance to respond. 

So what's your reason for responding to my every post boredom or ignorance?? Lmfao..... . . .. . .... .. .

Highside Hustler25
05-03-2021, 04:39 PM
Oh, it's boredom. It is slightly entertaining tho.

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 04:44 PM
Waaaaac said...

"He earned it by passing a few cars and holding it the rest of the race. He even passed a lapped car during the choo choo laps and put a lapped car between him and second. Was the only pass anyone made.

You said all you needed to on your first post. Clearly shows you have no clue how things are earned and have either been given everything you got or you got little. I’m willing to bet on the latter since you have time sit on this forum all day long and post garbage"

You "hold" the lead in a lock down? God I hope so lol.

Thats like saying I won the lotto but I earned it... how do you earn something that you was lucky enough to win? Or earned your welfair check and never worked?? Smh

Sure are a lot of free loader bobby lovers on here by golly... 😁

Anyone else have the answer to how bobby earned anything?

Still waiting...

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 04:48 PM
Oh, it's boredom. It is slightly entertaining tho.

Slightly?? This is the most entertaining it gets for you since hee haw was pulled from the Saturday night line up... 😃

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 05:14 PM
I liked Hee Haw too... I had LuLu pics all over my walls as a young man back in them dayz... Between her and Bloomers, i didnt need to paint!! 😁

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 05:15 PM
Still waiting...

smooth32
05-03-2021, 06:33 PM
Still waiting...you have been told a couple times youre just too stupid to realize. Pierce ran a perfect race and you still have to find some way to discredit his win. Negative people try to bring everybody down. you are a big loser. you must enjoy looking foolish.

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 06:43 PM
you have been told a couple times youre just too stupid to realize. Pierce ran a perfect race and you still have to find some way to discredit his win. Negative people try to bring everybody down. you are a big loser. you must enjoy looking foolish.

Im foolish? Oh my that was to fummy... you're the one chiming in without an answer, I might say...😆

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 06:45 PM
Still waiting...

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 06:53 PM
The op needs to help these boys trying to come up with a ligitement answer to how he "earned" this...

Mybe he said without thinking it through? It happens... 😊

kidrock
05-03-2021, 07:04 PM
Congrats to team Pierce on the win and receiving the check from Boone Speedway, 30,000 large

Highside Hustler25
05-03-2021, 07:12 PM
Congrats to team Pierce on the win and receiving the check from Boone Speedway, 30,000 large

Indeed. He sure EARNED that one.

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 07:16 PM

Great pay day regardless of earning it or not... . ... .

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 07:16 PM
Indeed. He sure EARNED that one.

You sure? 😆

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 07:18 PM
Stiiiiill waiting... 😉

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 07:22 PM
The fact he didn't earn it has you bobby people all shook up lmao... he did win it but he certainly did not earn it and that's got you all upset. Relax... 😇

ImCryn2
05-03-2021, 08:09 PM
The fact he didn't earn it has you bobby people all shook up lmao... he did win it but he certainly did not earn it and that's got you all upset. Relax... 

At the end of the day isn't that the goal of racing? To win it? I guess I'm confused as to what you are asking, so I'll throw the ball back to your side of the court. How does any racer EARN the win and check that comes with it?

ImCryn2
05-03-2021, 08:28 PM
earn
/ərn/
Learn to pronounce
verb
verb: earn; 3rd person present: earns; past tense: earned; past tense: earnt; past participle: earned; gerund or present participle: earning

obtain (money) in return for labor or services.
"they earn $35 per hour"
h
Similar:
be paid

receive a salary of
take home
take home earnings of
gross
receive
get
make
obtain
draw
clear
collect
bring in
pocket
bank
rake in
pull in
haul in
net
bag
h
Opposite:
pay out

(of an activity) cause (someone) to obtain (money).
"this latest win earned them $50,000 in prize money"

(of capital invested) gain (money) as interest or profit.
"the dollars can be placed on deposit and earn interest"

Barbecueboy
05-03-2021, 08:32 PM
Man.... Buttons be pushed all over the place up in here.

He kicked their ace Saturday night for 30k, Time to replenish the hauler minibar.

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 08:35 PM
At the end of the day isn't that the goal of racing? To win it? I guess I'm confused as to what you are asking, so I'll throw the ball back to your side of the court. How does any racer EARN the win and check that comes with it?

You race to the end. A locked down track has a winner everytime but you didn't earn anything... this wasn't a race, it was a lockdown train...
You can't say you've earned it if there wasn't a race to the end... How do you earn something you didn't have to work for? How did bobby work for this win? Lol, he didn't. He got up front half way through the race then it was no longer a race... it was his win well befor the end. All he had to do was ride it out... Nothing earned here sorry. There was no race...

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 08:39 PM
Again... still waiting... 😊

Action10
05-03-2021, 08:44 PM
You race to the end. A locked down track has a winner everytime but you didn't earn anything... this wasn't a race, it was a lockdown train...You can't say you've earned it if there wasn't a race to the end... How do you earn something you didn't have to work for? How did bobby work for this win? Lol, he didn't. He got up front half way through the race then it was no longer a race... it was his win well befor the end. All he had to do was ride it out... Nothing earned here sorry. There was no race...Not sure if you are being sarcastic, but that is a ridiculous take... I hope I don't sound like a d-bag, but geeze. You literally talk about him getting to the front before halfway. He did that by passing cars. I'm pretty neutral on Pierce (don't love and defend him, but don't hate him either), but some of this is a little nuts.

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 08:45 PM
Man.... Buttons be pushed all over the place up in here.

He kicked their ace Saturday night for 30k, Time to replenish the hauler minibar.

Watch someone get so upset over this sht they post my address or somthing silly as that... 😁

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 08:52 PM
Not sure if you are being sarcastic, but that is a ridiculous take... I hope I don't sound like a d-bag, but geeze. You literally talk about him getting to the front before halfway. He did that by passing cars. I'm pretty neutral on Pierce (don't love and defend him, but don't hate him either), but some of this is a little nuts.
Oh I'm dead serious! Nuts? Lol... how do you earn what was given?? Had the track not locked and he went on to the end and won sure... he earned it. You haven't earned anything if there was no way to be passed... he won yes. He collected a big check, of course but how did he or anyone else in this situation earn anything???

Action10
05-03-2021, 09:00 PM
Oh I'm dead serious! Nuts? Lol... how do you earn what was given?? Had the track not locked and he went on to the end and won sure... he earned it. You haven't earned anything if there was no way to be passed... he won yes. He collected a big check, of course but how did he or anyone else in this situation earn anything???What percentage of racers "earn" wins using this logic? I'm guessing that number would easily be under 10 percent. How about in other sports? Should interceptions not count for the defender in the NFL because the QB made a bad read? The defender didn't "earn" it, the QB just gave it to him...

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 09:11 PM
Many races aren't earned, exactly... this one was just another that wasn't earned. Its who gets out front before lockdown then ride it out... Pretty easy to understand if you know what earning something is all about.

Action10
05-03-2021, 09:17 PM
Many races aren't earned, exactly... this one was just another that wasn't earned. Its who gets out front before lockdown then ride it out... Pretty easy to understand if you know what earning something is all about.Racing the track plays no part in earning a win?

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 09:34 PM
Racing the track plays no part in earning a win?

When you race to the finish you've earned it, yes but there was no race here...

I get it some of you have a fear of the word EARNED... 😎

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 09:37 PM
Still waiting... .. . ..... ..

Action10
05-03-2021, 09:40 PM
When you race to the finish you've earned it, yes but there was no race here...I get it some of you have a fear of the word EARNED... What in the wide, wide world of sports are you talking about?

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 09:55 PM
What in the wide, wide world of sports are you talking about?

The thrill of victory? Lol. Or the agony of my defeating you when it's all said and done?? :)

BloomerWon
05-03-2021, 10:07 PM
Still waiting...

This must be a tough one?

Action10
05-03-2021, 10:10 PM
Remind me what you are waiting for?

Mod Runner
05-04-2021, 02:20 AM
I don't think we should be talking about Bobby Pierce earning the win. We should be talking about how he drove a very smart race. He raced awfully hard during the first half of the race and took a lot of chances until he got the lead. Once he had the lead he drove a very smart race. He stayed focused and did not overdrive the track. I am sure he knew he had to get to the front before the track got slick. Once the track got slick he did not throw the race away by getting impatient with lapped cars. He won the race by driving smart ,

Action10
05-04-2021, 05:50 AM
I don't think we should be talking about Bobby Pierce earning the win. We should be talking about how he drove a very smart race. He raced awfully hard during the first half of the race and took a lot of chances until he got the lead. Once he had the lead he drove a very smart race. He stayed focused and did not overdrive the track. I am sure he knew he had to get to the front before the track got slick. Once the track got slick he did not throw the race away by getting impatient with lapped cars. He won the race by driving smart ,Excellent post!

dirtcrazy4u
05-04-2021, 06:11 AM
Yea and Ole bloomie was sitting in Mooresburg sayin if I was there it would have been different but that doesn't pay enough for me to crank up the toter.

ImCryn2
05-04-2021, 07:19 AM
When you race to the finish you've earned it, yes but there was no race here...

I get it some of you have a fear of the word EARNED... 

I have no fear of the word 'earn'. Actually, as much time as you have to commit to being a self proclaimed 4m elite, I think maybe you don't understand the word itself. I posted the definition and if you don't agree with it, then that's on you. Your idea that a win is not earned because the winning pass was made at lap 30 instead of lap 99 is perplexing. You are acting like he didn't show up until saturday at feature time and they gave him the #1 pill and sent everyone else home. He did exactly what the other 22 competitors wanted to do, but couldn't.

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 07:35 AM
Excellent post!

You would have got more sleep last night had you come up with it... 😊

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 07:38 AM
I have no fear of the word 'earn'. Actually, as much time as you have to commit to being a self proclaimed 4m elite, I think maybe you don't understand the word itself. I posted the definition and if you don't agree with it, then that's on you. Your idea that a win is not earned because the winning pass was made at lap 30 instead of lap 99 is perplexing. You are acting like he didn't show up until saturday at feature time and they gave him the #1 pill and sent everyone else home. He did exactly what the other 22 competitors wanted to do, but couldn't.

Just don't get to worked up over this and post my x's cell number or something goofy like that.😀

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 07:57 AM
I don't think we should be talking about Bobby Pierce earning the win. We should be talking about how he drove a very smart race. He raced awfully hard during the first half of the race and took a lot of chances until he got the lead. Once he had the lead he drove a very smart race. He stayed focused and did not overdrive the track. I am sure he knew he had to get to the front before the track got slick. Once the track got slick he did not throw the race away by getting impatient with lapped cars. He won the race by driving smart ,
I think we should be talking about how he earned this. I also think he got lucky... no harm in that. They all could have taken a chance in the first laps and use up there sht but thats not what a smart driver does...

It's good to get lucky like bobby did here for sure but you can't say it was earned... sorry.

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 08:00 AM
Still waiting!!!... ... . ..

Action10
05-04-2021, 09:15 AM
Still waiting!!!... ... . ..Would you be happy if we got rid of this sport completely since lots of race winners don't "earn" it?

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 09:19 AM
Still waiting... 😉

Billy_the_kid
05-04-2021, 09:35 AM
Would you be happy if we got rid of this sport completely since lots of race winners don't "earn" it?the dude is a complete moron. probably doesnt go to races. just sits at home and trolls Pierce and his fans. he is "still waiting" to get a clue. he is a bonified idiot.

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 09:48 AM
the dude is a complete moron. probably doesnt go to races. just sits at home and trolls Pierce and his fans. he is "still waiting" to get a clue. he is a bonified idiot.

Getting your panties in a wad over this won't make boobys good fortune any the more earned lol...

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 09:50 AM
Id still have that beer with ya tho...

Still waiting! 😆

MEE
05-04-2021, 10:33 AM
Id still have that beer with ya tho...Still waiting! Your wait is over, here you go.((((( LGBTQ ))))))Your friends are waiting for you...

WildBill32
05-04-2021, 10:43 AM
Bobby has won the two longest Woo races they have ran so far this year. 75 laps for 20k & 100 laps for 30k all with in a month. I'm sure the 24 year old is smiling all the way to the bank. If you can finish ahead of B-Shepp on this tour your going to hall home some cash. Looks like he will going for another 40k this weekend on the Woo tour. I know Blackie... With your infatuation with Bobby it has probably been given you some sleepless nights. Smile...

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 10:54 AM
Your wait is over, here you go.((((( LGBTQ ))))))Your friends are waiting for you...

So russ is gay??? I'll be dipped! I guess you would know twickle toes. 😁

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 10:59 AM
Bobby has won the two longest Woo races they have ran so far this year. 75 laps for 20k & 100 laps for 30k all with in a month. I'm sure the 24 year old is smiling all the way to the bank. If you can finish ahead of B-Shepp on this tour your going to hall home some cash. Looks like he will going for another 40k this weekend on the Woo tour. I know Blackie... With your infatuation with Bobby it has probably been given you some sleepless nights. Smile...

And still no answer as to how he earned this last lockdown he won lol...

Lol some dam more.............

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 11:00 AM
Still... WAITING!! 😊

ImCryn2
05-04-2021, 01:05 PM
Just don't get to worked up over this and post my x's cell number or something goofy like that.

I got the number from the bathroom at the truck stop, guessing you wrote it there.

I'm not worked up at all, your responses are in line with what my kids acted like when I used to tell them no. Ain't no big deal.

Why don't you give us blackies definition of 'earn' so maybe we can understand the point you're trying to make. From my perspective, he did everything he was supposed to do as a racer. So the race got one lane? It was all over once he got the lead anyway.

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 01:19 PM
My point? What a goof lol, the reason for this tread was that the op said bobby earned this win some how. From what you're saying you are clueless to the meaning of earn... Seems a bunch of you have never had to earn anything if y'all think winning on a lockdown track is earning that win lol... Had you taught you kids right, you'd not have had to keep telling them no... 😉

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 01:22 PM
Still waiting 😛

MEE
05-04-2021, 01:25 PM
Just don't get to worked up over this and post my x boy friend 's cell number or something goofy like that.There you go again. (((LGBTQ )) IS WHAT YOUR WAITING ON.

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 01:35 PM
There you go again. (((LGBTQ )) IS WHAT YOUR WAITING ON.

Easy there honey!!
Is that you Miss Jenner?? Sorry I'm not your type/kind or whatever you're identifying as now days... 😆

TBSprintFan
05-04-2021, 01:37 PM
I got the number from the bathroom at the truck stop, guessing you wrote it there.

I'm not worked up at all, your responses are in line with what my kids acted like when I used to tell them no. Ain't no big deal.

Why don't you give us blackies definition of 'earn' so maybe we can understand the point you're trying to make. From my perspective, he did everything he was supposed to do as a racer. So the race got one lane? It was all over once he got the lead anyway.

The only number you have to look at is, his useless number of posts # 1886 since his join date of Dec. 2019 under this one username. What a miserable clown he must be, who just sits typing this nonsense which is never funny. Don't bother responding Blackie as I will not degrade myself to respond back to you. This is what everyone should do.

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 01:48 PM
The only number you have to look at is, his useless number of posts # 1886 since his join date of Dec. 2019 under this one username. What a miserable clown he must be, who just sits typing this nonsense which is never funny. Don't bother responding Blackie as I will not degrade myself to respond back to you. This is what everyone should do.

To late... You just responded so how will the other goofs talking here take you seriously? Seriously!!

You make a very good point here tho. However like i said, youve gone as far as to verify my post count and read through this silliness as the rest of the goofs posting here lol. Contradict yourself much?? 🤓

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 01:49 PM
Still....

WAITING... .. ..... .

😂

Highside Hustler25
05-04-2021, 01:49 PM
Still waiting 

We're still waiting for your screen name to come true. 🤪😝🤣you need to change that sucker to >Boobywon<😎

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 01:55 PM
We're still waiting for your screen name to come true. 浪藍you need to change that sucker to >Boobywon<
As soon as you change yours to >HH25WON< LOL and lol some dam morissssss.... 🤓

NeedforLM$peed
05-04-2021, 02:03 PM
As soon as you change yours to >HH25WON< LOL and lol some dam morissssss.... 邏

I'm kinda disappointed deleted his signature. Now I can't remember who the Summer Nationals champion in 2010 was.

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 02:10 PM
I'm kinda disappointed deleted his signature. Now I can't remember who the Summer Nationals champion in 2010 was.

Lol☝

The irony... smh.

Still..

WAITING.....

Highside Hustler25
05-04-2021, 02:35 PM

I can give ya a hint

Action10
05-04-2021, 02:42 PM
My point? What a goof lol, the reason for this tread was that the op said bobby earned this win some how. From what you're saying you are clueless to the meaning of earn... Seems a bunch of you have never had to earn anything if y'all think winning on a lockdown track is earning that win lol... Had you taught you kids right, you'd not have had to keep telling them no... Why is it that every thread you start commenting on stops being about racing? I enjoy having reasonable discussions about racing, but that doesn't seem possible on this forum. Thank you, have a nice day.

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 03:05 PM
Your welcome? Lol.
All Idid here was ask a simple question to the op and the rest of you problematc's got all goofy and sht lol!!!

Still......

Waiting.

🍿

Action10
05-04-2021, 03:24 PM
Your welcome? Lol.All Idid here was ask a simple question to the op and the rest of you problematc's got all goofy and sht lol!!! Still..........Waiting. I think I get it... Every race has to be side by side in a pack, like at Daytona, for it to be a race the driver earned. Maybe you should stick with that and let the rest of us enjoy this.

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 03:31 PM
I think I get it... Every race has to be side by side in a pack, like at Daytona, for it to be a race the driver earned. Maybe you should stick with that and let the rest of us enjoy this.

Nope you just dont get it... sad smh.. oh welp...

Have a better day? 😂🤘

Action10
05-04-2021, 03:32 PM
Nope you just dont get it... sad smh.. oh welp...Have a better day? 落Please explain it to me?

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 03:33 PM
And STILL...

Waiting...

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 03:40 PM
Please explain it to me?

That's exactly what I was asking the op!! To simple explain how booby earned it... My be I should have said please?

Anyway...

Still waiting, please.

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 03:41 PM
Please , still waiting?

Idn!

😁

Action10
05-04-2021, 03:43 PM
Maybe this will help... When was the last race you went to that the driver earned the win?

Action10
05-04-2021, 03:46 PM
Still waiting... Idiot

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 04:02 PM
Still waiting... Idiot

Lol, you're upset right now A10. Come back when you've got some rest and feel fresh and ready to go. Ok?

Have a nice day. 😃

And yes, im...

Still waiting.... but I don't think he's an idiot he just screwed up with his post is all most likely...

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 04:05 PM
Maybe this will help... When was the last race you went to that the driver earned the win?

Oh, I got this... Saturday!! Unzicker earned every penny of it...

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 04:26 PM
Just sittin' here a waitin...🍿😊🤘

ImCryn2
05-04-2021, 05:08 PM
This guy reminds me of the disrespectful people in videos on facebook who raise their voice and talk over people they don't agree with.

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 05:11 PM
I'm just sitting here waiting... not trying to talk over y'all at alls...

NeedforLM$peed
05-04-2021, 05:12 PM
How do you talk over people by typing?

ImCryn2
05-04-2021, 05:18 PM
How do you talk over people by typing?

Look at his responses to every post on this thread. Same nonsense phrase to everyone who tries to reason with him. Alot like peewee herman with his "I know you are, but what am I" response.

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 05:21 PM
Lol...

Still waiting 😉

NeedforLM$peed
05-04-2021, 05:23 PM
Look at his responses to every post on this thread. Same nonsense phrase to everyone who tries to reason with him. Alot like peewee herman with his "I know you are, but what am I" response.
So why do you keep reading it? Clearly there isn't anything left to it.

ImCryn2
05-04-2021, 05:27 PM
So why do you keep reading it? Clearly there isn't anything left to it.

You are correct. It won't happen again! LOL

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 06:00 PM
Dam party poops!

Stills a waiting... 🍻

Highside Hustler25
05-04-2021, 07:59 PM
Was their not a pol on here recently that disappeared?

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 08:00 PM
It got zapped😁

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 08:02 PM
Still... Waiting... 😛

Highside Hustler25
05-04-2021, 08:05 PM
It's official. Blackie is actually Gerald Newton. Splaynes everything.

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 08:11 PM
It don't splayn how booby earned that win tho... 🤗

S. W. !

Barbecueboy
05-04-2021, 10:09 PM
It's official. Blackie is actually Gerald Newton. Splaynes everything.

Well that certainly explains the fascination with the whole tshirt burning video.... I think Bobby earned it because he came to work and didn't sit at home earning more money on unejoyment and stimuli from Uncle Sam.

Does that count?

T-MAC 39 FAN
05-05-2021, 12:15 AM
well that certainly explains the fascination with the whole tshirt burning video.... I think bobby earned it because he came to work and didn't sit at home earning more money on unejoyment and stimuli from uncle sam.

Does that count?

ding ding ding we have a winner folks! The wait is finally over! 🤚
give him a bp shirt! 😁

TackyTracker
05-05-2021, 12:24 AM
thought he showed why he's worth admission

Highside Hustler25
05-05-2021, 09:35 AM
Well that certainly explains the fascination with the whole tshirt burning video.... I think Bobby earned it because he came to work and didn't sit at home earning more money on unejoyment and stimuli from Uncle Sam.

Does that count?

Amen to that.👍Can I get that big mac today or do I need to come back tomorrow for pickup?

BloomerWon
05-05-2021, 10:36 AM

Does that count?

Anyone can punch a clock, put in the time but not do anything to earn it... that's exactly what bobby did. By luck he rode it out collected the cash without having to work for it...

Still waiting..... ..

☝😊

BloomerWon
05-05-2021, 11:48 AM
Yep... I'm still waiting here!!!

🤓🤘

MEE
05-05-2021, 12:14 PM
Yep... I'm still waiting here!!!邏落 Bloomer Won is a proud member of ((( LGBTQ ))

BloomerWon
05-05-2021, 12:18 PM
Im a proud member of ((( LGBTQ )))There ya have it
Yes you are... lol

We don't need to here about your gay life style...

Highside Hustler25
05-05-2021, 12:28 PM
Bloomer Won is a proud member of ((( LGBTQ ))

🤔well their ya go Phildo. Ya got that goin for ya. 👍

BloomerWon
05-05-2021, 01:26 PM
樂well their ya go Phildo. Ya got that goin for ya. 

Dont get no fummy ideas there big boy 邏 I've seen you... sorry but youre not my type 😉

I don't mind you trolling me toots but thats as far as it goes... . . .... .

Still...

Waiting...

😛

dirtcrazy4u
05-05-2021, 01:31 PM
Blackie...WTF are you waiting on ? Someone get him a dildo to play with, this is worse than your 100 screen names and you carrying on a conversation with the other 99

NeedforLM$peed
05-05-2021, 01:35 PM
Blackie...WTF are you waiting on ? Someone get him a dildo to play with, this is worse than your 100 screen names and you carrying on a conversation with the other 99
Post #20...

BloomerWon
05-05-2021, 01:48 PM
Lol☝👏

Still!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!

!!

!

BloomerWon
05-05-2021, 01:51 PM
My how name the calling and gay referencing kicks in when some folks get frustrated. If you can't answer a simple question... don't let it get to you 😁

NeedforLM$peed
05-05-2021, 01:55 PM
I'll bite.

He earned by racing instead of playing videogames in the hauler.

BloomerWon
05-05-2021, 02:13 PM
Still waiting!!! Wow!!! Smh...... ..

T-MAC 39 FAN
05-05-2021, 02:29 PM

This is his specialty! He loves the attention 😉

BloomerWon
05-05-2021, 02:37 PM
This is his specialty! He loves the attention 

Not nearly as much as your mom gets tho, from them boyz down at the truck stop...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Still

Waiting

Gawd!!!!! Smh

BloomerWon
05-05-2021, 05:51 PM
Stiiiiiiiill waiting!!!

😆

NeedforLM$peed
05-05-2021, 06:07 PM
👆We're still waiting to know exactly all the usernames you've had...

https://media.tenor.com/images/c8a7c7d2721cf5e278e66ce6bad41b52/tenor.gif?ctx=share

BloomerWon
05-05-2021, 06:15 PM
I can't begin to even try to remember all of them but I dam sure can tell you this, I EARNED every phunkin one of 'em! 

S. W. !!!!

😊

NeedforLM$peed
05-05-2021, 06:20 PM
There was that many? Dang.

Did you earn them being a pit lizard? Asking for ritchie

BloomerWon
05-05-2021, 07:19 PM
Don't you worry bout the fashion in which I earns 'um... it's that I earnt 'um!!

Thank u very much! 🤑

Still, I wait!

👉👌

HIGH ROLLER
05-05-2021, 10:22 PM
Still waiting!😁🙄

BloomerWon
05-05-2021, 11:38 PM
Still waiting!

Your mom will be hooking a little later then usual tonigh down at the truck stop ... she'll have your crack later...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

T-MAC 39 FAN
05-06-2021, 12:01 AM
Your mom will be hooking a little later then usual tonigh down at the truck stop ... she'll have your crack later...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Talkn to yourself again there phil.

BloomerWon
05-06-2021, 12:07 AM
Talkn to yourself again there phil.

Your mom works hard for the money hooking drown at the truck stop. Get a job and support your crack problem on your own!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

HIGH ROLLER
05-06-2021, 12:31 AM
T-MAC your moms really a good woman. She has served me plenty of good meals at that there truckstop!
You be proud of her now there my boy. Im sorry im just a big fat ole LOSER that I have always been. 🥺

BloomerWon
05-06-2021, 10:38 AM
T-MAC your moms really a good woman. She has served me plenty of good meals at that there truckstop!
You be proud of her now there my boy. Im sorry im just a big fat ole LOSER that I have always been. 梁

Oh no doubt she's good! Your mom serveses them boys reeeal good down at the truck stop...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

BloomerWon
05-06-2021, 10:39 AM
And, I am .....

STILL WAITING!!!

🤓🤘

BloomerWon
05-06-2021, 01:27 PM
Still waiting? Nope...

No one, even the op can NOT answer as to how bobby "earned" the win at Boone...

Like I said... he did not earn it, he lucked into it. ✌

Raceready
05-08-2021, 11:26 PM
How bout that Iron series race on Saturday at Atomic ? Rice broke while leading and 2nd running Devin Moran inherited the lead and went on to take the checkers. By what I've been reading in this particular post I'm thinking that he really didn't earn the win ? ?

BloomerWon
05-09-2021, 05:03 AM
The op here is the expert on "earning wins" but he's a no show here when asked to explain... Just a loose canon hit and run mouth kind a feller I reckon. 😉

smooth32
05-10-2021, 01:00 PM
The op here is the expert on "earning wins" but he's a no show here when asked to explain... Just a loose canon hit and run mouth kind a feller I reckon. like someone owes you an explanation. Nobody has to explain to you how he earned it. He raced, he won, he earned it. PERIOD. Go away foo

BloomerWon
05-10-2021, 01:24 PM
like someone owes you an explanation. Nobody has to explain to you how he earned it. He raced, he won, he earned it. PERIOD. Go away foo

Why do you let me get to you on here and let it bother you? Let it go you poor thing. Lol, This thread was all but forgotten but you let me get to you so bad you just had to bring it up 😁 Apparently your issues with the truths about booby run deeper then many of us on here realizd. Try not to lose any sleep over what i say... 😉

Highside Hustler25
05-10-2021, 01:40 PM
^^^
No sht.

Could of just said...bttt.

BloomerWon
05-10-2021, 01:42 PM
Some like it rough... 🤗

Highside Hustler25
05-10-2021, 01:50 PM
Gluten for punishment 🙄

BloomerWon