PDA

View Full Version : Casey Roberts

Slideways
05-04-2021, 07:10 PM
Does anybody know what Casey Roberts of Toccoa,Ga. is doing these days?
I haven't seen his name in anything in quite a while.
Is he still racing?

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-04-2021, 07:11 PM
Does anybody know what Casey Roberts of Toccoa,Ga. is doing these days?
I haven't seen his name in anything in quite a while.
Is he still racing?

He has driven for Hicks this season.

Slideways
05-04-2021, 07:22 PM
Thanks, MasterSbilt_Racer.

ZERO25
05-04-2021, 08:46 PM
I hurd he has applied for the crew chief/bodyguard job for Pierce! :)

BloomerWon
05-04-2021, 08:51 PM
I hurd he has applied for the crew chief/bodyguard job for Pierce! :)

I'm sure Roberts is about as fond of booby as he is of kid wreckit. Dont think this will pan out so well there backwoods... 😉

ZERO25
05-04-2021, 09:11 PM
I'm sure Roberts is about as fond of booby as he is of kid wreckit. Dont think this will pan out so well there backwoods... 

Maybe your boy Richie Rich should apply......afterall he has all that truckstop sperience!

Burke1118
05-05-2021, 11:29 AM
Enjoyed watching him beat up the big dawgs when they came into his part of the country for years. Hope he races more this year!

Josh Bayko
05-05-2021, 01:19 PM
Casey would be a pretty solid choice for Big Frog.

Paradox28
05-05-2021, 02:31 PM
Casey would be a pretty solid choice for Big Frog.Didn't he already do that once or am I thinking of some other ride he was in for just a short amount of time?Nevermind..I was remembering wrong. It was both the Blount Motorsports and Wynn rides that he only got to drive for a short amount of time.

flagone
05-06-2021, 04:14 PM
I believe that Casey has taken a new full time job the last couple of years as well. The right situation for Casey seems to be when he has the car at his place. It is a shame to see one of the most talented regional guys to ever do it not racing every weekend as I had for several years. Hopefully something comes along that fits for him soon.

T-MAC 39 FAN
05-06-2021, 05:54 PM
I believe that Casey has taken a new full time job the last couple of years as well. The right situation for Casey seems to be when he has the car at his place. It is a shame to see one of the most talented regional guys to ever do it not racing every weekend as I had for several years. Hopefully something comes along that fits for him soon.

I always enjoyed watching casey run here in the carolinas

Barbecueboy
05-06-2021, 07:46 PM
Some of my best times at a race track ever have been when he and his team were there racing.....good folks all of em.

Always has great looking cars too.