PDA

View Full Version : Tyler Erb

warrior18
05-16-2021, 10:48 AM
Not only is Tyler one of the top Super Late Model drivers,
he also has the best looking car on the track!

BloomerWon
05-16-2021, 10:58 AM
Not only is Tyler one of the top Super Late Model drivers,
he also has the best looking car on the track!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Now that was fummy... 👏😆

He looked pretty good putting booby boy in his place but can you explane further?

MadDad Racing
05-16-2021, 08:05 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Now that was fummy... 

He looked pretty good putting booby boy in his place but can you explane further?

Bloomer Boy, notice the poster of this thread has 15 posts. Not a half million like some of the Tards on here. Tyler Erb raced in 2 unsanctioned races for 5 grand and 75 hundred bucks. Maybe, just maybe this fan Logged on to express their likes for a racer they had got to see race this weekend. No wonder no one but the Normal Crew gets on here.......

Highside Hustler25
05-16-2021, 08:17 PM
Tyler is fortunate to have one of the top crew guys in the game.

JimBo
05-16-2021, 10:21 PM
Tyler is fortunate to have one of the top crew guys in the game.

Correct you are sir, and also a very well financed owner.

BloomerWon
05-17-2021, 08:05 AM
Bloomer Boy, notice the poster of this thread has 15 posts. Not a half million like some of the Tards on here. Tyler Erb raced in 2 unsanctioned races for 5 grand and 75 hundred bucks. Maybe, just maybe this fan Logged on to express their likes for a racer they had got to see race this weekend. No wonder no one but the Normal Crew gets on here.......

Mad dad whiner, do you feel better now?? Kleenex for you? 😁

bleedblue55
05-17-2021, 08:23 AM

You got the Tards reference
correct

BloomerWon
05-17-2021, 08:28 AM
You got the Tards reference
correct

Yeah, him being a tard as well... Look at his posts over the years smh. Pretty ironic lol...

BloomerWon
05-17-2021, 08:33 AM
Terbo is good no doubt but so is booby... How is he top driver when he can't seem to respect other drivers? As for his car, best looking? Why cuz it says best on it lmao...

smooth32
05-17-2021, 12:40 PM
Bloomer Boy, notice the poster of this thread has 15 posts. Not a half million like some of the Tards on here. Tyler Erb raced in 2 unsanctioned races for 5 grand and 75 hundred bucks. Maybe, just maybe this fan Logged on to express their likes for a racer they had got to see race this weekend. No wonder no one but the Normal Crew gets on here.......there is one person who uses several user names. He has single handedly ran all the good ones off. He is proud of it too. He never has anything to add to any thread. All he does is bash Pierce and anybody who likes him. He has had to use multiple names in order to attack those to make it look like everyone has the same view point as him. He is a real tool.

NeedforLM$peed
05-17-2021, 12:45 PM
Who all has half a million posts here? Is there a limit how many times someone can make a post?

BloomerWon
05-17-2021, 01:23 PM
there is one person who uses several user names. He has single handedly ran all the good ones off. He is proud of it too. He never has anything to add to any thread. All he does is bash Pierce and anybody who likes him. He has had to use multiple names in order to attack those to make it look like everyone has the same view point as him. He is a real tool.

The more you express whats in that silly head of yours the scarier you become!! Please get some help, ok? 😉

Highside Hustler25
05-17-2021, 02:01 PM
He is a real stool.

Yeah, tell us something we don't know.

smooth32
05-17-2021, 02:20 PM
The more you express whats in that silly head of yours the scarier you become!! Please get some help, ok? just stating the 100% truth. Did that hit a nerve with you? its pretty obvious who needs the help. Apparently you do not have a mirror.

BloomerWon
05-17-2021, 02:23 PM

We? Who you and your dollar bill collecting partner?? 😁

Highside Hustler25
05-17-2021, 02:28 PM
We? Who you and your dollar bill collecting partner?? 

Oh, yer such a 💩.

NeedforLM$peed
05-17-2021, 02:33 PM

Who was the Summer Nationals champion in 2010?

BloomerWon
05-17-2021, 02:51 PM
just stating the 100% truth. Did that hit a nerve with you? its pretty obvious who needs the help. Apparently you do not have a mirror.

This coming from someone who can't handle the truth that booby is a dirty driver??? Your not fooling anyone here silly... thay all have read your posts 😛

Did it hit a nerve with me? Lmao, it's pretty clear here who gets all shook up so easily by what I say... 😉

BloomerWon
05-17-2021, 02:52 PM
Who was the Summer Nationals champion in 2010?

In a Peirce car? Hahahahaha

BloomerWon
05-17-2021, 02:55 PM
Oh, yer such a .

Ok, now that struck a nerve! Ow!! 😆

smooth32
05-17-2021, 02:55 PM
Oh, yer such a .no truer words have been spoken

BloomerWon
05-17-2021, 03:11 PM
no truer words have been spoken

Why does everything you post sound like you're sobbing? Have I realy upset you this much? Seriously... smh. You jump in on my every booby post and it ends up ruining you day. A "gluten for punishment " is how one poster said it. He's right! Right hh? 😂

kazual
05-17-2021, 04:30 PM
Bloomer “Won”. Now I get it, past tense.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-17-2021, 04:40 PM
there is one person who uses several user names. He has single handedly ran all the good ones off. He is proud of it too. He never has anything to add to any thread. All he does is bash Pierce and anybody who likes him. He has had to use multiple names in order to attack those to make it look like everyone has the same view point as him. He is a real tool.Depends what you consider good? I look past Blackie, most of it is in good fun anyhow. And you can always use the ignore feature.

And him always bashing Bobby is no different than those of you who act like he’s some poor little innocent bystander.

smooth32
05-18-2021, 11:00 AM
The way I see it people have a right to root for whoever they want. It goes both ways, people have a right to dislike whoever they want. I have no problem with that. The problem I have is people like you who condone the behavior of those who don’t have the same view as others. In this case it’s “bloomerwon”. He bashes pierce or his fans in threads that aren’t even about pierce. Someone could post that the concession lines are too long and that turd would find a way to bring pierce or his fans into the conversation. After a couple of years of this, as a fan, you get tired of it.he doesn’t like pierce. We all get it. Just wished he wouldn’t turn this board into a jerry sprinter sh:t show

Highside Hustler25
05-18-2021, 11:13 AM
Can you call someone Blackie today?🤔The sneeker stores and wig shops better board em up for tonight.

Highside Hustler25
05-18-2021, 11:15 AM
Speaking of the lil fella, he must of slept in.

NeedforLM$peed
05-18-2021, 11:26 AM
Him and Ritchie went crow hunting.

BloomerWon
05-18-2021, 11:53 AM
Him and Ritchie went crow hunting.

He did say one day we'd meet...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

BloomerWon
05-18-2021, 11:56 AM
You still upset today yet smooth? Boy, you really are a softy aren't ya... Lol!! < 😁

How in the hell is cnb condoning anything ? Omg lol some dam more at you, ya goof!! My oh my smooth... You really need to just put your computer away and ask you Dr. about getting some help with this imbalance you have with your emotions... In the mean time go out to see your lil hero in action, in person... See how he drives like an idiot. Listen to the crowd when he comes out onto the track. I have never heard this many people boo at a driver ever!! And listen to how he talks to the fans, his fans...

Get out of your house and breath some racing fuel at a track lil booby is at . If this don't help nothing will... ✌🤓

Barbecueboy
05-18-2021, 01:11 PM
Why does everything you post sound like you're sobbing? Have I realy upset you this much? Seriously... smh. You jump in on my every booby post and it ends up ruining you day. A "gluten for punishment " is how one poster said it. He's right! Right hh? 

I think all punishment is gluten free.......just sayin.

BloomerWon
05-18-2021, 01:19 PM
I think all punishment is gluten free.......just sayin.

Figerd a trailer and some guvment scratch was part of the big picture here...

chupp n bloomer fan
05-18-2021, 05:20 PM
I don’t condone it. I choose to ignore it, not open the thread, chuckle, whatever, never is it anything totally over the top. I haven’t seen Blackie get trashed yet and burn one of Bobby’s shirts, maybe that day is coming when someone donates him one.

And again, no different than what you Posse folks do with someone’s horrible moves. And now ya know how Bloomer fans felt for years. And his problem was off track antics, now he is just lost and out to lunch so there’s no one talking about him. If he was running well, it’d be right back on him.

dirtcrazy4u
05-18-2021, 07:20 PM
Lost and out to lunch, good one CnB

chupp n bloomer fan
05-19-2021, 05:22 AM
Lost and out to lunch, good one CnBHe just is. I call it how I see it, even when it’s someone or something I like and they are in the wrong. Most say they do that too, but they don’t.

buster83
05-19-2021, 07:24 AM
the one thing bobby is good at is jumping restarts.

BloomerWon
05-19-2021, 09:39 AM
"He just is. I call it how I see it"

Amen to that cnb☝