PDA

View Full Version : Overton Interview

Slideways
05-18-2021, 10:28 PM
Everybody needs to listen to the Suave Talk interview with Brandon Overton on DoD. He and Tyler Erb tell some wild stories.

dirtluver
05-19-2021, 09:27 AM
I like Suave talk, He's a good reporter. I just stop listening since he teamed up with Erb. I was turned off with Erb awhile back while taking my kids to the pits after a race and listening to him cussing in front of kids and throwing a fit like a little spoiled kid. No need for that in front of fans. There is alot of drivers who have had a bad nite and still respected the fans.

Pennsboro32
05-19-2021, 11:10 AM
You bring your kids to the pits, you're in the drivers locker room. Tyler is a competitor just like the rest of them, I'm sure he's not the only one cursing throughout the night in the pit area. Tyler is great with kids and fans 99 percent of the time.

riddle28
05-19-2021, 02:23 PM
I like Suave talk, He's a good reporter. I just stop listening since he teamed up with Erb. I was turned off with Erb awhile back while taking my kids to the pits after a race and listening to him cussing in front of kids and throwing a fit like a little spoiled kid. No need for that in front of fans. There is alot of drivers who have had a bad nite and still respected the fans.

its definitely the least enjoyable DoD podcast show they do

TTS_JF
05-20-2021, 06:37 AM
I like all the podcast they do, gives me something to listen to on the way to and from work.

dirty-white-boy
05-20-2021, 11:52 AM
be great if Erb didnt talk like a thug with his constant swearing.

BloomerWon
05-20-2021, 12:17 PM
You bring your kids to the pits, you're in the drivers locker room. Tyler is a competitor just like the rest of them, I'm sure he's not the only one cursing throughout the night in the pit area. Tyler is great with kids and fans 99 percent of the time.

Nothing great about talking like a drunken t shirt burner in front of kids...

ImCryn2
05-20-2021, 12:22 PM
Nothing great about talking like a drunken t shirt burner in front of kids...

This coming from a guy who knows who all works the truck stop lot? lol :)

BloomerWon
05-20-2021, 12:40 PM
This coming from a guy who knows who all works the truck stop lot? lol :)

Just ☝... . .... .. . ... .

LM1
05-20-2021, 01:13 PM
I really do want to like Tyler, he seems like a good guy most of the time. But he seems to have an extremely big chip on his shoulder for some reason that rears its ugly head. It almost feels like he thinks he doesn't get the respect he deserves. Doesn't matter how much money your family has, it takes a TON of hard work to get to where he has but I just wish he would grow out of the "I don't give a fu**" Tyler.

Rajflyboy
05-20-2021, 01:58 PM
I really do want to like Tyler, he seems like a good guy most of the time. But he seems to have an extremely big chip on his shoulder for some reason that rears its ugly head. It almost feels like he thinks he doesn't get the respect he deserves. Doesn't matter how much money your family has, it takes a TON of hard work to get to where he has but I just wish he would grow out of the "I don't give a fu**" Tyler.Better than the I will just finish 2nd and be happy type drivers