PDA

View Full Version : B Shepp?

Rajflyboy
05-22-2021, 03:41 PM
What the heck is going on? Is the rocket that far behind now?

Mod Runner
05-22-2021, 03:47 PM
Just wait until they get to the hammer down tracks and you will see the RocketShepp be the driver to beat. So far, many of the tracks have been dry slick. With more rain in the next few days , the tracks should not be so dry slick.

Josh Bayko
05-22-2021, 03:55 PM

He’s leading the points. You. Are. An. Idiot.

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-22-2021, 03:55 PM

They aren't behind. They just aren't ahead.

Pennsboro32
05-22-2021, 04:27 PM

You know you’re good when you run 3rd in a national touring race and morons think you’re struggling.

Has he been dominant? No. But he’s first in WoO points, last year you bums wanted to cancel dirtvision because he won every race lol.

NeedforLM$peed
05-22-2021, 04:30 PM
He's first in points but he has the most resources of the other 4 left on tour

Action10
05-22-2021, 04:35 PM
He's first in points but he has the most resources of the other 4 left on tourDo they even have that many left on tour? lol

chupp n bloomer fan
05-22-2021, 05:07 PM
Couldn’t agree more. Guy can’t get out of his own way, wtf is going on? I’m canceling Dirtvision, I’m canceling DoD, ha ha ha.

NeedforLM$peed
05-22-2021, 05:34 PM
Do they even have that many left on tour? lol

I think. But I was also being kinda sarcastic. lol

dirtSLMracing
05-22-2021, 07:25 PM
Covid has really hurt the Rocket1 team. First of all they were unable to take a car to the wind tunnel over the winter because it was shut down due to Covid. Then shortly after the season ended one of the main fab guys got sick and he missed a lot of time from work. He is really good at building the quad loop off the birdcage and getting the j-bar to line up with the top ball joint. Hopefully soon things will be back to normal at Rocket1.

EDERDS
05-22-2021, 07:30 PM
“Covid has really hurt the Rocket1 team. First of all they were unable to take a car to the wind tunnel over the winter because it was shut down due to Covid. Then shortly after the season ended one of the main fab guys got sick and he missed a lot of time from work. He is really good at building the quad loop off the birdcage and getting the j-bar to line up with the top ball joint. Hopefully soon things will be back to normal at Rocket1.”

Lot of times, it’s lil things like this that folks don’t know about. The main difference i have noticed in BShepp’s car is that it’s not getting the bite coming out of turns like it has the last few years.

Mod Runner
05-22-2021, 11:13 PM
When they get to tracks with more moisture in them , Rocket Shepp will be just fine.

3 wide
05-23-2021, 10:47 AM
One more run like last night and he want have the points lead.

84wedge
05-23-2021, 11:03 AM
Do they even have that many left on tour? lolThey have ten guys that have entered every event.

BloomerWon
05-23-2021, 11:49 AM

Welp, this is another fine mess you've gotten yourself inta... 😁

HIGH ROLLER
05-23-2021, 11:56 AM
One more run like last night and he want have the points lead.

Madden will be points leader in 2 more races! 😁

BloomerWon
05-23-2021, 11:59 AM
You should have replace tbe name b shepp with booby lmao... then you'd had something... 👍😉

Rajflyboy
05-23-2021, 12:52 PM
I just come to expect the 1 car to win a bunch of races

HIGH ROLLER
05-23-2021, 01:26 PM
I just come to expect the 1 car to win a bunch of races

Good luck on that my friend!

Rajflyboy
05-23-2021, 02:32 PM
Good luck on that my friend!No doubt 👍👍

Pennsboro32
05-23-2021, 03:42 PM
Madden will be points leader in 2 more races! 

In Indiana? That’s probably up sheppys ally more so than maddens but he’s no doubt off a little. It’s just funny the standard that 1 team has set. Everybody expects them to win 25 races per season.

Action10
05-23-2021, 04:56 PM
When they get to tracks with more moisture in them , Rocket Shepp will be just fine.Aren't most tracks dryer in the fall than they are in the spring?
They have ten guys that have entered every event.I can believe that. Just seems like there aren't many national touring caliber drivers on tour.

84wedge
05-24-2021, 02:47 PM
Aren't most tracks dryer in the fall than they are in the spring?I can believe that. Just seems like there aren't many national touring caliber drivers on tour.It looks lame compared to LOLM. Bruening, who was a pylon in Lucas Oil last year is serious competition in WoO. Bush League.

Mod Runner
05-25-2021, 01:37 AM
Bruening is coming into his own now and upped the performance of his race car. If he were running Lucas he would be doing as well as in WOO.

dirtcrazy4u
05-25-2021, 05:19 AM
Rocket house car. HUH, pc of junk, can't time worth a can of beans. Can't pass anybody, in the heat races or features. BS is the worst driver out there. They need a kyle strickler or Boobie pierce behind the wheel. They have 6 cars at there disposal. Strickler can blame mark and Boobie can just run everyone hard and door slam them out of the way. It will be the greatest turn around in all of slm racing. Chop Chop team valvoline.

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-25-2021, 07:08 AM
Bruening is coming into his own now and upped the performance of his race car. If he were running Lucas he would be doing as well as in WOO.

Yeah, he's been pretty good in races with both series. He had improved a ton.

Action10
05-25-2021, 07:14 AM
Rocket house car. HUH, pc of junk, can't time worth a can of beans. Can't pass anybody, in the heat races or features. BS is the worst driver out there. They need a kyle strickler or Boobie pierce behind the wheel. They have 6 cars at there disposal. Strickler can blame mark and Boobie can just run everyone hard and door slam them out of the way. It will be the greatest turn around in all of slm racing. Chop Chop team valvoline.Interesting...

Jking24
05-25-2021, 11:20 AM
Yeah, he's been pretty good in races with both series. He had improved a ton.I agree he was showing speed last year and really coming into his own. He won a fair amount of races on off weeks from lucas. I like the guy he had been quietly paying his dues and now he's starting to see the return.

Waldo
05-25-2021, 08:26 PM
10 woo drivers have entered every event. 3 of those 10 are Rookies. So all they have to do is enter every event the rest of the year to say I finished in the top 10 in Woo my Rookie year. It sounds great.

ImCryn2
05-26-2021, 01:34 PM
It looks lame compared to LOLM. Bruening, who was a pylon in Lucas Oil last year is serious competition in WoO. Bush League.

Yea, we all heard the song & dance about WOO being busch league when Josh was whooping everyone. It got quiet when he won the Lucas title in his first attempt.

NeedforLM$peed
05-26-2021, 01:46 PM
Bruening went up in the standings partially because some dropped off and a few others were Lucas regulars.

Josh Bayko
05-26-2021, 02:13 PM
Yea, we all heard the song & dance about WOO being busch league when Josh was whooping everyone. It got quiet when he won the Lucas title in his first attempt.

What makes that ever funnier is that the guy leading the Lucas standings was considered to be some of that “soft” WoO competition back then.