PDA

View Full Version : Chris Ferguson overcoming difficulties as he preps for Show-me 100

Returning to Dirt
05-29-2021, 10:58 AM
Ferguson in good shape for tonight despite trouble getting there and trouble once he got there

https://insidedirtracing.com/chris-ferguson-overcoming-difficulties-as-he-prepares-for-show-me-100/

Barbecueboy
05-29-2021, 11:10 AM
Good luck tonight Chris......would be cool to see him bring back some more Missouri hardware to the Carolina's.

There are more that can win there than there are that can't......that's my definition of a stellar field of race cars.

Watching Bronson get chippy in the dod interview about bloomer was wild, can definitely feel the "history" there.

Highside Hustler25
05-29-2021, 11:25 AM
I was wondering where they would credit Scott finishing? No penalties for crossing the start/finish line backwards.

fryefan
05-29-2021, 11:50 AM
Ferguson in good shape for tonight despite trouble getting there and trouble once he got there

https://insidedirtracing.com/chris-ferguson-overcoming-difficulties-as-he-prepares-for-show-me-100/

He looks super fast this weekend. I think he has to be one of the favorites heading into tonight's events.

Slideways
05-29-2021, 01:44 PM
It would be great to see Chris' luck turn good tonight.

Rajflyboy
05-29-2021, 06:44 PM
It’s Fergie Time 👍 the local Charlotte guy. I’d enjoy seeing him get the win

chupp n bloomer fan
05-29-2021, 07:39 PM
Good luck tonight Chris......would be cool to see him bring back some more Missouri hardware to the Carolina's.

There are more that can win there than there are that can't......that's my definition of a stellar field of race cars.

Watching Bronson get chippy in the dod interview about bloomer was wild, can definitely feel the "history" there.

I was wondering where they would credit Scott finishing? No penalties for crossing the start/finish line backwards.So did Bronson turn Bloomer at the finish? Still find it crazy he is upset over whatever transpired. As if he never fuked anyone over, if he was even f’ed over.

Move on dude, you got family money, and this get you whatever you need. Be grateful. I still don’t like him, but he has been running pretty good. Focus on that.

chupp n bloomer fan
05-29-2021, 07:40 PM
They get you*

Highside Hustler25
05-29-2021, 08:28 PM
CnB, not sure who initiated the contact but Scott was backwards on the front stretch. Don't think the camera man got it though. No surprise there.