PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Larson Indy 500

waaac77
05-30-2021, 11:10 AM
How long before we see him in this race? Surprised he’s not racing today

BTExpress
05-30-2021, 01:51 PM
He is still in the penalty box with sponsors....give him a few more years and I am sure we will see him at Indy someday doing the Indy/Charlotte double.

chopter33
05-30-2021, 07:53 PM
i would like to see him in f1

Action10
05-30-2021, 08:17 PM
Heck, I would watch him race about anything...

JimBo
05-30-2021, 09:31 PM
I enjoyed seeing him win the Coca-Cola 600 tonight.

Highside Hustler25
05-30-2021, 10:23 PM
And to think he should have probably 4 wins instead of 2. I look for a big sponsor soon. Car is up front to much for someone to not notice.

TS FAN
05-31-2021, 12:29 PM
Sponsors will come and plenty of them. Not sure how running the Indy 500 then the Charlotte six hundred would sit with Big Rick. Young money is winning in everything he runs and the cancel culture has been pushed out of his way. Great to see the kid get a great ride in Nascar. He will win a lot and frankly would easily be the Champ this season for sure. However with the goofy Nascar playoff nonsense, probably it will be another driver who gets lucky at Phoenix.

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-31-2021, 12:37 PM
Sponsors will come and plenty of them. Not sure how running the Indy 500 then the Charlotte six hundred would sit with Big Rick. Young money is winning in everything he runs and the cancel culture has been pushed out of his way. Great to see the kid get a great ride in Nascar. He will win a lot and frankly would easily be the Champ this season for sure. However with the goofy Nascar playoff nonsense, probably it will be another driver who gets lucky at Phoenix.

They will come, but they have to figure out how long they have to wait before being allowed to touch him again.

NeedforLM$peed
05-31-2021, 12:39 PM
Don't follow at all anymore due to the overreaction at Texas and I really don't have much time to but have notice in headlines lately how well team Hendrick has run. Seems as though last year and or the year before they weren't even in the same zip codes as the other top tier teams. Seems as though that trend has changed in their favor.

Highside Hustler25
05-31-2021, 04:11 PM
After 600 laps yesterday, he's at Lawrenceburg tonight with the WoO. Unbelievable.

Pennsboro32
05-31-2021, 04:13 PM
Straight dominated the cup guys last night.

Barbecueboy
05-31-2021, 04:21 PM
They will come, but they have to figure out how long they have to wait before being allowed to touch him again.

Weird how sponsors won't touch a white kid who called his white friend the N word (sure, dumb) yet they will flock to certain black Celebs for doing the exact same to their black friends.....and it's more than accepted.

That seems kind of racist to me..... Or at the very least a whole bunch of hypocritical.

TS FAN
05-31-2021, 07:44 PM
Remember he is part Asian. Anyway the whole thing is stupid. He apologized for the gaff. Good thing none of us ever used as slur. I have been perfect all my life. I am applying for membership in the cancel culture.

lurker
05-31-2021, 07:55 PM
2nd in his heat, 2nd in the dash at Lawrenceburg WoO winged sprint cars.

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-31-2021, 08:49 PM
Weird how sponsors won't touch a white kid who called his white friend the N word (sure, dumb) yet they will flock to certain black Celebs for doing the exact same to their black friends.....and it's more than accepted.

That seems kind of racist to me..... Or at the very least a whole bunch of hypocritical.

It's hypocritical. It's maddening. But, I'm a white man, so I can't have an opinion.

I don't understand why his asian background isn't helping in this period of recent concern for Asians, over Covid.

lurker
05-31-2021, 09:17 PM
Larson WON!!!

Barbecueboy
05-31-2021, 10:04 PM
He is currently lapping the field of the cancel culture 500.....I think it's great for him and even better for people to see how wrong they were/are about him.

Dudes about as racist as a billy goat.

buster83
05-31-2021, 11:29 PM
he just won another 10k @ Lawrenceburg WOO sprint cars.

T-MAC 39 FAN
05-31-2021, 11:53 PM
Hey flyboy get u some of this! Larson is the yung goat!
Get u some klr apparel!

Rajflyboy
06-01-2021, 05:36 AM
Come on now. He didn’t even pass one car at Charlotte. No passing with those plywood spoilers on the cup cars. His math just isn’t good enough YET to crown him the king. I do like the fact he likes to race a lot and somehow now Mr H let’s him do it.

CIRF
06-01-2021, 09:36 AM
Okay rajflyopenboy do what the sign says!!

http://www.4m.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=58901&d=1622558046

Rajflyboy
06-01-2021, 09:40 AM
Your mind isn’t changeable. Math doesn’t support your cause. Talent in WOO isn’t exactly spectacular right now either

B_K
06-01-2021, 09:50 AM
I just enjoy him in whatever he happens to sit in that day.

I didn’t see all of the older greats, but for my eyes, he’s the best I’ve ever seen behind the wheel.

EvelB7
06-01-2021, 09:59 AM
You are so right about the talent in the WoO. I have been thinking of putting a sprint car together to go and cherry pick their races, just afraid to move myself into to high of a tax bracket....Also out of room for the trophies, women, and all around attention. Now if Larson could only win a front wheel drive race at Lancaster....

chupp n bloomer fan
06-01-2021, 11:55 AM

That seems kind of racist to me..... Or at the very least a whole bunch of hypocritical.Well, probably because they are black, man. I totally get that, and for them at times it is as though I’m calling a good friend of mine fill in the blank. Something endearing, not bad. I don’t see that part as hypocritical.

Now, some of the mountains of other things, he!! yes. But not the time or place.

FYI, I don’t think Larson should have been let go with Chip. But a sponsor in that moment that sells products to all people was not going to touch Kyle because of $$$.

In the end, I 100% think it has worked out for him for the better. Personally, professionally, I think he is in as good a place as he possibly could be. He has great equipment, a great owner, still runs whatever he wants, a great family, I bet you ask him now I cannot imagine he could be happier.

Indy, I’d say within five years he’ll be there. And he’ll probably be pretty darn good. He’s good in everything else.

CIRF
06-01-2021, 11:58 AM
"Originally posted by rajflyopenboy

Your mind isn’t changeable. Math doesn’t support your cause. Talent in WOO isn’t exactly spectacular right now either.

Sure it is! All you have to do is name just one other driver in the last 40 years who's consistently won races in as many different classes of race cars against comparable quality of competition on as many different lengths, shapes and surfaces and you'll have all the facts you need to make your case. Be sure to not forget about that Rolex watch ol' Yung Money earned at Daytona!

You'll need to be specific in regards to tracks surfaces and sizes and you'll need just one driver example to get the job done. My mind is open and ready to be changed. This oughta' be good! LOL!

Rajflyboy
06-01-2021, 12:39 PM
https://worldofoutlaws.com/sprintcars/series-points/?pointsyear=2016. . Cup talent is weak as well. You only have around 7 drivers that are worth a piss.

CIRF
06-01-2021, 12:46 PM
https://worldofoutlaws.com/sprintcars/series-points/?pointsyear=2016. . Cup talent is weak as well. You only have around 7 drivers that are worth a piss.

I thought maybe the answer was going to be humorous but it was just very lame. You didn't even begin to fill the criteria nor did you try.

We'll wait and remind you every now and again of your inability to name names and places and numbers.

kidrock
06-01-2021, 12:47 PM

Think about this you might be able put those drivers you say are not talented into some good equipment and all of a sudden they're winning races.

Rajflyboy
06-01-2021, 12:55 PM
Think about this you might be able put those drivers you say are not talented into some good equipment and all of a sudden they're winning races.I do think there are a few. Look back to COTA a few weeks back. 👍. I don’t mind Larson but a few of you are overtop with this greatest ever crap. Mario and AJ are still firm in the lead of this subject. L

Rajflyboy
06-01-2021, 12:58 PM
https://www.driverdb.com/championships/standings/world-of-outlaws---sprintcar/1995/

BloomerWon
06-01-2021, 01:39 PM
"Rajflyopenboy"

Dam that's too fummy!!! 😁

CIRF
06-01-2021, 03:13 PM
"Rajflyopenboy"

Dam that's too fummy!!! 

Coming from you, Blackie, that is some high praise!

dirtcrazy4u
06-01-2021, 03:17 PM
Flyboy, you run into a low bridge. No talent in WoO ? Larson had a weekend like no other. Wins the cup race then heads to Indiana and puts a whoppin on a stout field of WoO guys. We are watching greatNess right before our eyes. Kyle getting dismissed from Ganassi was a blessing in disguise. I will say right now, I don't care what series, cup, slm or sprint car. If he could devote all his time and effort to any of those I think he would be the champion of that series. Read into it flyboy, Kyle Larson will be your cup champion this year.

Pennsboro32
06-01-2021, 03:21 PM
Take it easy on Flygirl, fellas. He barely passed the third grade.

Rajflyboy
06-01-2021, 09:14 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F8qFiOlx-No

buster83
06-02-2021, 12:27 AM
Rajflyboy is too far left

Rajflyboy
06-02-2021, 06:59 AM
I’m done arguing with you Larson Fanboys. You know you are right too often! He has 7 NASCAR wins and beats a watered down field of sprint cars and he is crowned the best ever. Please. 😜😂

Pennsboro32
06-02-2021, 07:07 AM
Fly, nobody's arguing with you. You're just a moron.

Barbecueboy
06-02-2021, 07:25 AM
Chupp I totally get what you're saying and I know it's more of an endearing term between brothers....I had a few friends I used to call that but I was schooled on how stupid it sounded and had a group of racers on another forum open up and say how hurtful the word is when a white guy uses it and it just opened my eyes a little.

Being said, the point of my post was that if white guys can't say it without offending and black guys can say it with impunity then is it really the word that's hurtful or is it the persons skin color that's saying it that's a problem? I find that hypocritical being this whole thing is about everyone being equal.......and we should be.

Barbecueboy
06-02-2021, 07:27 AM
Can we all agree on that?

Rajflyboy
06-02-2021, 07:35 AM
Fly, nobody's arguing with you. You're just a moron.I might be a moron but you math ain’t too good 😜

Pennsboro32
06-02-2021, 07:38 AM
Fly, neither is your English

I don't see anywhere where I tried to do math...

TS FAN
06-02-2021, 10:04 AM
To say Larson got an unforeseen break by being let go from the 42 and signing with HMS is the understatement of all time.

CIRF
06-02-2021, 10:44 AM
Can we all agree on that?

Yep, it's a safe bet that anyone who follows racing, dirt racing specifically, can agree that at this moment in time Larson is the most successfully diverse, talented, smart, skilled and ballsy driver on the planet. He has been for several years now but only in the past 18 months has he had the opportunity to showcase his racing attributes in many different divisions.

If and when he gets a shot at the Indy 500 he will increase interest in that race exponentially. NASCAR fans, dirt open wheel fans and now dirt late model fans who normally don't pay much attention to the 500 will take note of it just to keep track of how he's doing for the whole month of May.

I for one think it is certain to happen and I hope it happens sooner rather than later.

Barbecueboy
06-02-2021, 11:19 AM
Me too.....

Rajflyboy
06-02-2021, 11:47 AM
I’m out on this one. I just can’t take the fanboy stuff. 😜

CIRF
06-02-2021, 12:28 PM
It's apparent that you can't take the truth as opposed to any fanboy rhetoric. The truth is inescapable.

Rajflyboy
06-02-2021, 12:40 PM
It's apparent that you can't take the truth as opposed to any fanboy rhetoric. The truth is inescapable.7 NASCAR wins (the truth)

Pennsboro32
06-02-2021, 12:41 PM
7 NASCAR wins (the truth)

Dude, he hasn't even been in NASCAR very long. You're so ignorant that you don't realize you're ignorant.

Raceready
06-02-2021, 12:49 PM
Think about this you might be able put those drivers you say are not talented into some good equipment and all of a sudden they're winning races.I wonder if'n the young Bobby Pierce was in some of the top shelf A#1 rides that Larson has lucked into that he would have the same results or even better ? ?

MUD MAESTRO
06-02-2021, 12:53 PM
[QUOTE=CIRF;2395956]Yep, it's a safe bet that anyone who follows racing, dirt racing specifically, can agree that at this moment in time Larson is the most successfully diverse, talented, smart, skilled and ballsy driver on the planet. He has been for several years now but only in the past 18 months has he had the opportunity to showcase his racing attributes in many different divisions.

I agree.

Pennsboro32
06-02-2021, 12:56 PM
I wonder if'n the young Bobby Pierce was in some of the top shelf A#1 rides that Larson has lucked into that he would have the same results or even better ? ?

The answer would be no.

Rajflyboy
06-02-2021, 12:56 PM
Dude, he hasn't even been in NASCAR very long. You're so ignorant that you don't realize you're ignorant.9 years. Less than 1 win per year. Math don’t lie.

zyoung25
06-02-2021, 01:31 PM
I thought openflyboy said he was done with this thread? Must be another case of squirrel brain.

c1ty5tar
06-02-2021, 01:38 PM
The answer would be no.

I think we can all agree on this.

Rajflyboy
06-02-2021, 02:46 PM
I thought openflyboy said he was done with this thread? Must be another case of squirrel brain.Openfly = better than Openass

zyoung25
06-02-2021, 04:18 PM
Openfly = better than Openass

Is that all you got? Man it must suck to have the mentality of a 3rd grader.