PDA

View Full Version : Eldora Question

wheelpackin
06-01-2021, 03:36 PM
Probably been asked please don’t shoot me…will general admission tickets be sold on race day(s) at Eldora for the Dreams?Thanks in advance!

WisWildManFan
06-01-2021, 05:04 PM
Idk why they wouldn’t be since they are at 100% capacity

Kryptonite17
06-08-2021, 09:52 PM
Another question, are you able to get into the Eldora reserved campgrounds, specifically Eldora Village anytime? I’d like to leave Thursday evening but that would put me there around midnight. Just wondering if you can arrive any time or only certain hours?

TDRacin®
06-08-2021, 10:09 PM
Do you mean with a reserved spot or what? If you have a spot then you can roll in whenever. If not, then you will probably need to wait until someone is here. I don't think they man the check-in 24/7.

In The Gas
06-09-2021, 05:29 AM
I called the Speedway a few weeks ago to inquire about purchasing tickets at the gate and they said you can buy them on raceday as well upgrade previously purchased tickets for pit passes. No different from the past.
As far as coming into the camp ground, you can do so anytime. You might pi$$ off your neighbors if you come in during the middle of the night.

Kryptonite17
06-09-2021, 11:54 AM
Yes I have a reserved spot in the Eldora Village. Will get there around midnight so by Eldora standards that’s pretty early in the campgrounds LOL.

NeedforLM$peed
06-09-2021, 12:03 PM
I can't imagine you'd be the only one. I'm sure it's expected for people to be arriving at all times atleast until Friday