PDA

View Full Version : Ray Cook Racing Set for Dixie Speedway Visit Tonight; Sixth Last Saturday at I-75

DelphComm
06-12-2021, 10:30 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

June 12, 2021

Ray Cook Racing Set for Dixie Speedway Visit Tonight; Sixth Last Saturday at I-75 Raceway

(BRASSTOWN, NORTH CAROLINA) After taking a couple of months off from racing action, Ray Cook Racing returned to competition last Saturday, June 5 at I-75 Raceway in Sweetwater, Tennessee. The Valvoline Iron-Man Late Model Series sanctioned a single-day throwdown at the Volunteer State oval and a $4,000 winner's check was up for grabs.

Ray Cook, of Brasstown, North Carolina, clicked off the fourth fastest lap in Group A during the qualifying session before starting the 40-lap main event from the inside of the fourth row. Ray then moved up inside of the top five briefly during the contest before eventually settling for a solid sixth place effort behind only race winner Cory Hedgec0ck, Jensen Ford, David Crabtree, Garrett Smith, and Colton Profitt. Complete results from I-75 Raceway can be viewed online at www.imdirt.net.

The #53 team is scheduled to compete again later tonight, June 12 in the Peach State, as the historic Dixie Speedway in Woodstock, Georgia will host an unsanctioned Super Late Model special. Ray will vie for the $2,000 top prize this evening at the storied Atlanta-area facility. For more information on this race, point your Internet browser to www.dixiespeedway.com.

Ray Cook Racing would like to thank the following group of sponsors for their continued support: Always Moving, LLC, J&J Construction, Vinson Sims Construction, Capital Race Cars, American Racer South, Schaeffer’s Racing Oil, FK Rod Ends, GW Performance, Sunoco Race Fuels, Jay D1ckens Racing Engines, Stealth Carburetors, Real Racing Wheels, PRC (Performance Rod & Custom), Collins Signs, and Delph Communications.

For the latest news and schedule information concerning the #53 team, feel free to visit their official Internet home at www.RayCook53.com.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com