PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Kinzer Goes Back-to-Back at Mountain View; Ready for I-75 Raceway Tonight!

DelphComm
06-12-2021, 10:32 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

June 12, 2021

Brandon Kinzer Goes Back-to-Back at Mountain View; Ready for I-75 Raceway Tonight!

(LEXINGTON, KENTUCKY) Brandon Kinzer and the Kinzer Motorsports team reached victory lane for the second straight Saturday evening on June 5 at Mountain View Raceway in Spring City, Tennessee! Brandon clicked off the fastest lap in Open Wheel Modified qualifying to earn the pole position for the 20-lap main event. BK then grabbed the point on the opening circuit and drove away from the field to pocket the $700 payday over a top five that included runner-up Wayne James, Travis Sietsema, Adam Ogle, and Josh Stoglin!

Last Friday night, June 4, the #18 team was in the pit area at Crossville Speedway in Crossville, Tennessee. Brandon stopped the clock second quickest in time trials to nab the outside of the front row for the start of the weekly $500 to win headliner. The Lexington, Kentucky ace then settled into the second spot and ran in the runner-up position throughout the 20-lap contest to finish behind only victor Joey Cotterman. Complete results can be accessed online by clicking on www.crossvillespeedway.com and www.mountainviewraceway.com.

“Our new MB Customs car has been really, really good as of late – especially the past two weekends at Mountain View Raceway,” quoted Kinzer this week. “We’ve been able to qualify well and get that track position for the feature, which is so important these days. Hopefully, we can keep building some momentum and have a strong night this Saturday at I-75 Raceway as well!”

Kinzer Motorsports will compete in only one race this weekend, as they will roll into I-75 Raceway later today, June 12 for a Brucebilt Performance Iron-Man Modified Series throwdown. The Sweetwater, Tennessee facility will greet some of the best open wheel warriors in the region, as a $1,200 paycheck will be on the line. For more information on tonight’s racing action at I-75 Raceway, please log onto www.i75raceway.com.

In other news, you can now purchase a wide variety of official Brandon Kinzer apparel online at the new www.BrandonKinzer.com! Be sure to head over to the website and check out the different styles of t-shirts they have to offer fans, including some older vintage tees. Thanks for your support of the Kinzer Motorsports team!

Kinzer Motorsports would like to thank the following marketing partners for their support: Kinzer Drilling Company, Quality Natural Gas, Will Kinzer Foundation for Autism Research, Sweet Victory Apparel Company, ShearWorx, Weststar Lubricants, Dirtwrap, Custom Suspension, Casva Angus Farm, MarsRaceCars.com, MB Customs, LauriesFund.org., Randy Clary Racing Engines, Jones Racing Products, Wilwood Engineering, Outerwears, Schoenfeld Headers, Hypercoils, Diversified Machine, Inc., Scott Performance Wire, Wiles Driveshafts, Quartermaster, PEM Racing, MSD Ignition, Safecraft Safety Equipment, K1 Race Gear, Dyer’s Top Rods, Allstar Performance, Delph Communications, and Go Lithium Batteries.

Additional dirt concerning the #18 team can be found online by pointing your web browser to www.BrandonKinzer.com!

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com