PDA

View Full Version : Nick Hoffman Remains Unbeaten in '21 Summit Modified Nationals

Ben Shelton
06-28-2021, 01:28 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 28, 2021

Nick Hoffman Remains Unbeaten in ‘21 Summit Modified Nationals
Takes Seven-Race Win Streak and Points Lead into Week No. 3

Mooresville, North Carolina (06/28/21) – Plain and simple, Nick Hoffman has been totally dominant thus far into the 2021 Summit Racing Equipment Modified Nationals. Hoffman has won all seven events and has led every lap of feature competition thus far in his Elite Chassis No. 2 Wehrs Machine / Fox Shocks Modified.

With his seven-straight wins, Hoffman has now increased his 2021-win tally to 18. Additionally, he now holds 45-career Summit Racing Equipment Modified Nationals triumphs.

“The only thing that could slow us down this week was Mother Nature. In fact, you could say she won more races than me this week, but we were still able to sneak a pair of events in, which we won. I’m so proud of what we are accomplishing with this team. It’s a testament to hard work and great support,” Hoffman shared.

After a three-day break in Summit Racing Equipment Modified Nationals action, Nick Hoffman took his No. 2 Elite Chassis back into battle on Wednesday night at La Salle Speedway (La Salle, Ill.). With 16 entries on hand Hoffman successfully executed yet another perfect night at the track to score his sixth-straight series victory, which was worth $1,500.

“Hot rod’s just been really good. Nothing’s really gone wrong, it’s just all going our way right now. I come out here and do the same thing every single night,” Hoffman said. “Me and Shawn [crew guy] worked our butts off today, had a couple of issues earlier, but we smoothed it all out,” Hoffman said in Victory Lane.

Hoffman’s 44th-career tour win also marked his 17th-overall victory of the 2021 campaign. He was followed across the finish line by Mike McKinney, Allen Weisser, Ray Bollinger, and Tommy Sheppard Jr.

On Thursday night Mother Nature nixed the scheduled program at Spoon River Speedway. As a result, Hoffman enjoyed a night off before racing to his seventh-straight victory on Friday night with a flag-to-flag performance Sycamore Speedway (Maple Park, Ill.). Nick’s 18th win of the year came over Mike McKinney, Kelly Kovski, Hunt Gossum, and Tim Hamburg.

“Racecar’s so balanced, I can pretty much go anywhere, and it’s really fun to drive right now,” Hoffman said following the triumph.

Both Saturday and Sunday’s Summit Racing Equipment Modified Nationals events Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 and Jacksonville Speedway were washed away.

Nick Hoffman Racing has a full slate of action scheduled for the upcoming weekend. After being idle for a few days the team returns to action with the Summit Modified Nationals on Friday night at The Dirt Oval at Route 66 (Joliet, Ill.) before skipping a night of tour action on Saturday with a trip to Indiana’s Lawrenceburg Speedway for the $10,444.44-to-win Merrill Downey Memorial.

Sunday night will see Hoffman back to the Summit Modified Nationals grind with a trip to Lincoln Speedway (Lincoln, Ill.). On Thursday the tour moves to Spoon River Speedway (Canton, Ill.) before invading Sycamore Speedway (Maple Park, Ill.) on Friday. The weekend is rounded out with Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 (Pevely, Mo.) on Saturday and Jacksonville (Ill.) Speedway on Sunday.

For more information on the upcoming schedule, please visit www.ModifiedNationals.com and www.LawrenceburgSpeedway.com .

Nick Hoffman Racing would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Fox Shocks, NASCAR Technical Institute, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Maxima Racing Oils, Bell Helmets, K1 Race Gear, Jerovetz Motorsports Shocks, Rockwell Security, Allgaier Performance Parts, PSA Starters, Sunoco Race Fuel, Elliott’s Custom Trailers, Eibach Springs, Fast Shafts, Tiger Quick Change Rear Ends, FK Rod Ends, Hooker Harness, Earnhardt Technologies Group, Allstar Performance, Schoenfeld Headers, Willy’s Carburetor & Dyno Shop, Bassett, Walker Performance Filtration, QuickCar Headers, Jones Racing Products, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Strange Oval, Stock Car Steel and Aluminum, Outerwears, XS Power Batteries, Five Star Race Car Bodies, Superior Fuel Cells, MPI, Millbridge Speedway, Mittler Brothers Machine & Tool, Joe’s Racing Products, Off Axis Paint, Mahle, Clevite, KSE Racing Products, Multi Fire, The Joie of Seating, Vexil, Yeti, DirtCarLift.com, KBC Graphix, and MSR Mafia Marketing & PR Services.

Keep track of the latest team news by visiting www.NickHoffman2.com and by following his social channels at:
Facebook: @EliteChassis
Twitter: @Nick_Hoffman2
Instagram: @Nick_Hoffman2