PDA

View Full Version : COUNTERFEIT MONEY (moneyorder83@gmail.com) euros

yenglee
06-28-2021, 07:37 PM
We are Professional IT technicians and we produce SUPER UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY for all currencies. Our notes are industrially and professional produced. We use quality foil paper elements. 20% of cellulose and 80% of cotton paper. Our bills have the Infrared Detector which makes our bills to bypass the UV machines, Pen test and even eye detection buy counterfeit experts. Our notes are AAA+ grade Quality. We also sell and provide money cleaning services and solutions. We sell AAA+ SSD Black Money Solution.-Holograms and Holographic Strips /-Micro-Lettering /-Methanic Ink and Thread Watermarks / IR Detection / Ultra-violet features / See through Features /-Different serial numbers. We have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES / - UV: YESEUR - EuroUSD - US DollarDNR - DINARGBP - British PoundINR - Indian RupeeAUD - Australian DollarCAD - Canadian DollarAED - Emirati DirhamZAR - RandCHF - Swiss FrancCNY - Chinese Yuan RenminbiMYR - Malaysian RinggitTHB - Thai BahtNZD - New Zealand DollarSAR - Saudi Arabian RiyalQAR - Qatari Riyal&&For more email: moneyorder83@gmail.comSkype : moneyorder4Whatsapp: +1(920)345-6499Wickr:authurmarcTelegram me @buycounterfeithttps://t.me/BuyundetectedfakemoneyOur team is also made up of professionals with many years of experience in producing fake passports and other identity documents, best quality producers of fake documents. With more than 10 million documents circulating in the world. We offer only original high qualities of true-false passports, driver driving, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, fake diplomas international and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not complete. For additional information and place the order just contact us viaemail: moneyorder83@gmail.comSkype : moneyorder4Wickr : authurmarcWhatsapp: +1(920)345-6499Telegram me @buycounterfeithttps://t.me/Buyundetectedfakemoney