PDA

View Full Version : Howard Moore Wins Third-Straight Feature

Ben Shelton
07-12-2021, 11:17 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 12, 2021

Howard Moore Wins Third-Straight Feature
Emerges Victorious at I-30 Speedway

Memphis, Tennessee (07/12/21) – Howard Moore piloted the Rains Motorsports/ Mike's Pool Care No. 3 High-Performance Lubricants Sprint Car to his third-straight win of the year over the weekend.

His latest conquest came on Saturday night at I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Ark.), where Howard outran a field of 24 entries, and a hard-charging Dale Howard for his sixth overall victory of the season.

"I led the whole race, but I thought I had given the race up trying to get around a lap car, but thankfully I was able to gain my spot back in the next corner," Moore said. "My team gave me a great car once again and busted their tails all night. Someone I don’t always think to thank publicly is Mr. Gene Rains. He does so much for us and is never in the spotlight. He means a lot to our program, and I am grateful for him and his time.

"Last but not least, we are grateful for the extra $750 that KNP Painting put into the race last night. It helps us get a little further down the road."

Moore began his night in the Rains Motorsports/ Mike's Pool Care No. 3 High-Performance Lubricants Sprint Car by advancing from the fifth-starting position to claim his heat race win.

Via passing points he earned the pole position for the feature. While Howard Moore led every lap of the feature, he briefly relinquished the top spot to Dale Howard late in the race, before battling back to the top spot in the next corner. Moore went on to register the victory, which marked his sixth of the 2021 campaign.

Dale Howard, Cody Gardner, Ernie Ainsworth, and Brandon Hanks rounded out the Top-5 finishers.

Full results from the event are available at www.I-30Speedway.com.

Howard Moore and Rains Motorsports have a single event scheduled for the upcoming weekend. On Friday night they will trek south to Greenville (Miss.) Speedway for the United Speed Contest Series (USCS) Outlaw Thunder Sprint Car event.

For more information on the program, please visit www.USCSracing.com .

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors and supporters including CP Carrillo, High Performance Lubricants, JR-1 Chassis, TL Forge Wheels, Mike’s Pool Care, Smith Titanium, Jim Ruddy, Felpro Gaskets, Auto Meter, Total Seal, River City Hydraulics, Stinson’s Industrial Ronnie’s Hot Rods, Spankies Hot Rods, Pro-Lite Performance, Hoosier Race Tire, Downtown Deliveries, DMI, Huggins Cams, DHR Suspension, Sweet Manufacturing, BMRS, Auto Meter, Schoenfeld Headers, HRP, XRG Graphix, Penske Shocks, Mr. David Berryman, ACME Race Engines, All Star Performance, Engler Machine & Tool, Rockhard Powder Coating, Mike Ward, Chris Chappue, Chad Jones, Kayle Stewart, Taylor Newman, my Dad, My Mom, Christie, Roy Young, Charlie Davidson, Beth Gaines Williford, Daryl Scoggins, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking to welcome new marketing partners to his program. For more information on joining our team as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .