PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Sheppard closes out WoO Nothern swing with Red Cedar win

Returning to Dirt
07-18-2021, 10:03 PM
https://insidedirtracing.com/brandon-sheppard-closes-out-woo-northern-swing-with-red-cedar-victory/

Sheppard had to fight off a stiff challenge to get the win

Dlmfan123
07-18-2021, 11:17 PM
I thought wiess was gonna beat the 1 car every night😂

NeedforLM$peed
07-18-2021, 11:23 PM
Looks like Bloomers out there

Mod Runner
07-19-2021, 01:52 AM
Tyler Erb 8th place. Huh ? What was Tyler Erb doing up in Wisconsin ?

TBSprintFan
07-19-2021, 02:38 AM
I thought wiess was gonna beat the 1 car every night

Weiss has been going backwards in that car of his making. It's almost impossible to try and design and make your own chassis and run up and down the road, race and do the maintenance and repairs on your cars in between races. He was in the top 25 drivers on Dirt on Dirt before and now isn't even in the listing of others mentioned that didn't make the top 25 and that is normally another 15 drivers. He better hope that Drydene doesn't think of cutting sponsorships because I believe he would be the first to go.

Josh Bayko
07-19-2021, 06:46 AM
Weiss has been going backwards in that car of his making. It's almost impossible to try and design and make your own chassis and run up and down the road, race and do the maintenance and repairs on your cars in between races. He was in the top 25 drivers on Dirt on Dirt before and now isn't even in the listing of others mentioned that didn't make the top 25 and that is normally another 15 drivers. He better hope that Drydene doesn't think of cutting sponsorships because I believe he would be the first to go.

You’re not going to get a new car design dialed in without thousands of laps in testing. It’s next to impossible to do thousands of laps of testing when you’re running a tour.

Action10
07-19-2021, 07:45 AM
Tyler Erb 8th place. Huh ? What was Tyler Erb doing up in Wisconsin ?Tyler Erb is still serving his WRG suspension.....

Jking24
07-19-2021, 07:50 AM
Dennis erb

Mod Runner
07-19-2021, 04:04 PM
I looked at the WOO Late Model site and saw Tyler Bruning was 8th not Tyler Erb. Inside Dirt made a typo. I did not think Tyler Erb would go all the way to Wisconsin for just one race.

NeedforLM$peed
07-19-2021, 04:12 PM
I was surprised Ashton Winger did though from Oakshade. Didn't go well though

Highside Hustler25
07-19-2021, 07:45 PM

That was a mistake from the get go. Lanigan tried it for quite some time with little success and that's a guy with a ton of knowledge. If he couldn't get results, it's highly unlikely Weiss would be successful.

Krooser
07-19-2021, 11:31 PM
Red Cedar is a great venue... great racers and fans.

Crappy fairboard.