07-23-2021, 11:49 AM
Just guessing yer from MO. and wanted your local favorite to win last night🙂

NeedforLM$peed
07-23-2021, 11:54 AM
I lay blame on UMP.

BloomerWon
07-23-2021, 11:58 AM
Just guessing yer from MO. and wanted your local favorite to win last night

Could very well be but I'd say he just dont care much for the ass holeish driving booby boy displays... running cars over like he does and did last night, only continues to show what an idiot he is on the race track . .... .. . ... . . ... .... .

riddle28
07-23-2021, 12:06 PM
hes cashing in and making a living. hes not the only one out there every night doing this for a career

TS FAN
07-23-2021, 12:49 PM
Could very well be but I'd say he just dont care much for the ass holeish driving booby boy displays... running cars over like he does and did last night, only continues to show what an idiot he is on the race track . .... .. . ... . . ... .... .

OK swami, exactly who did Pierce run over last night? Idiot on the track=idiot on 4m board????

NeedforLM$peed
07-23-2021, 12:54 PM
I caught a good chuckle a few weeks ago when a Bobby Piece sucks YouTube channel popped up in my recommendations

BloomerWon
07-23-2021, 01:07 PM
OK swami, exactly who did Pierce run over last night? Idiot on the track=idiot on 4m board????

☝Just another fool stewie fan standing on a soap box praising dirty drivers... pay no attention lol.

TerryM
07-23-2021, 01:39 PM
He is cherry picking,,,that's all folks
… and kicking ass.

raburke23
07-23-2021, 02:54 PM
Yes, blame UMP for dragging SummerNationals into a 2 month long venture. Did they pull an Oprah Winfrey monent this "You get a SN race, you get a SN race, you get a SN race....SN races for everyone!"

TS FAN
07-23-2021, 03:15 PM
☝Just another fool stewie fan standing on a soap box praising dirty drivers... pay no attention lol.

Ok Blackie boy, I still waiting for an answer of who Pierce ran over last night. If you can't back up your claim, then you might want zip it up. Trashing me because of Stewart is just plain stupid BTW. IOW words you cannot back up you claim

Highside Hustler25
07-23-2021, 03:51 PM
Ok Blackie boy, I still waiting for an answer of who Pierce ran over last night. If you can't back up your claim, then you might want zip it up. Trashing me because of Stewart is just plain stupid BTW. IOW words you cannot back up you claim

He can't zip it up because of his bobbybulge. Throw a cold bucket of water on him.

You say Bobby, Blackie go boinggg!!!!!

TS FAN
07-23-2021, 03:54 PM
LOL I know that. He is slinger, slinging all kinds of nonsense spamming the 4m boards.

BloomerWon
07-23-2021, 05:35 PM
Hey stewie ball hugger, booby ran over Tony Jackson Jr. but its nothing new, booby boy drives others dirty almost every time out. He's an idiot just like your boy stewie lmao!! you can't except the fact you chose to condone dirty driving then try to act like nothing happend... What a fool 😛

BloomerWon
07-23-2021, 05:46 PM
He can't zip it up because of his bobbybulge. Throw a cold bucket of water on him.

You say Bobby, Blackie go boinggg!!!!!

You sick phuk smh lol. You're starting to sound like a dejected rejected girlfriend i once had cuz i got it for another... get over it sweety. Im just not into silly old fools like you who babble the same one liners over and over. Lmao at some dam moron😛😆

BloomerWon
07-23-2021, 05:56 PM
He is cherry picking,,,that's all folks

He's gotta make a buck somehow. He's already proved he cant make it out there with a national series so he goes where mommy and daddy can afford to take him...

JimBo
07-23-2021, 06:00 PM
I am not a Bobbie fan, but I was at the race last night. Tony Jackson jr had a flat while leading and checked up. Pierce, running second, ran over his left rear.

Staffrm
07-23-2021, 06:02 PM
I was watching the race and Tony Jackson Jr got a left rear flat as Bobby was closing in on him. So he did run over his left rear but that’s because he slowed right in front of him. That was a racing incident for sure.

HoosierDirtFan
07-23-2021, 06:02 PM
He didn’t run Tony over. His tire went flat before Bobby was near him and when the tire went down he was to close to make a move and avoid Tony after he slowed with the flat. I watch the entire race. Then switched over and watched the entire I-80 race.

TS FAN
07-23-2021, 06:09 PM
Hey stewie ball hugger, booby ran over Tony Jackson Jr. but its nothing new, booby boy drives others dirty almost every time out. He's an idiot just like your boy stewie lmao!! you can't except the fact you chose to condone dirty driving then try to act like nothing happend... What a fool 

You are really pathetic. You ought to try and get the facts before you spam on your keyboard. BTW numb skull, what does Tony Stewart have to do with this thread? LOLOL you are a GEM

BloomerWon
07-23-2021, 06:19 PM
Bobby ran him over sure as tony stewie fan is confused lol. Bobby's just a dirty driver and he proves it again last night. Y'all need to just except that fact! 😁

Highside Hustler25
07-23-2021, 06:52 PM
You sick phuk smh lol. You're starting to sound like a dejected rejected girlfriend i once had cuz i got it for another... get over it sweety. Im just not into silly old fools like you who babble the same one liners over and over. Lmao at some dam moron

Boingggg!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

BloomerWon
07-23-2021, 06:56 PM
Boingggg!!!!!!藍藍藍藍藍藍

Dongggg!!!!!! 😆😅😂.......

#FALSuperman
07-23-2021, 09:12 PM
I mean, it is what it is.
He's cashing in on easy money. If Summernationals wants to make it that easy for Bobby to make a living, it's not his fault.
I see only 3 drivers have raced the entire series this year.
2 if you take away the one Pierce skipped.
Winger and English. That's it.
Easy money

Action10
07-23-2021, 09:53 PM
I mean, it is what it is.He's cashing in on easy money. If Summernationals wants to make it that easy for Bobby to make a living, it's not his fault.I see only 3 drivers have raced the entire series this year.2 if you take away the one Pierce skipped. Winger and English. That's it.Easy moneyI'm not sure I understand how the Summernationals are making it easy for him? Looking back through the years, how is the number of drivers on tour much different than most (all?) seasons at this point? The year the tour paid $100,000 to the champion, 4 drivers made every points race. They were 4 high level drivers, but still only 4 of them.

Highside Hustler25
07-23-2021, 10:04 PM
I don't remember anybody slamming Babb when he was dominating the series. Maybe if his name was Bobby Babb.

BloomerWon
07-24-2021, 06:31 AM
I don't remember anybody slamming Babb when he was dominating the series. Maybe if his name was Bobby Babb.

Babb is a clean driver...

Highside Hustler25
07-24-2021, 07:20 AM
Babb is a clean driver...

Showers twice a day? Uses dial soap 🧼?

TerryM
07-24-2021, 08:57 AM
I mean, it is what it is.
He's cashing in on easy money. If Summernationals wants to make it that easy for Bobby to make a living, it's not his fault.
I see only 3 drivers have raced the entire series this year.
2 if you take away the one Pierce skipped.
Winger and English. That's it.
Easy money
What an idiotic post. Things sure got easier for Heckenest when he got tired of getting his ass kicked and jumped off the tour.

Barbecueboy
07-24-2021, 08:59 AM
Not really……..

IL LM Fan
07-24-2021, 09:15 AM
Babb and Erb showed up for some of them cherries last night. Bobby lapped Erb.

BloomerWon
07-24-2021, 09:45 AM
Showers twice a day? Uses dial soap 識?

Your deep seated issues have run amok... Years of seeing your posts have more then confirmed this. ... .. . 🤓

stewart fan
07-24-2021, 10:47 AM
I am a bloomer fan but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) bloomerwon wtf you're talking about bobby cant make it on national tour,wtf is bloomer doing???? You are a useless troll (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) dude get a frickin life,and I dont care how you respond you are a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) idiot

Phatdaddy
07-24-2021, 10:50 AM
He's gotta make a buck somehow. He's already proved he cant make it out there with a national series so he goes where mommy and daddy can afford to take him...

How is that ?? The year he ran Lucas he was 7th in points, and won the Jackson, Pittsburger, and other LLMS races. He should have won Knoxville and a few others.

He seems to be keeping his racing centralized to his home & Major Sponsor's region, Just like Dohm, Terry Phillips, and most other drivers.

BloomerWon
07-24-2021, 11:02 AM
I am a bloomer fan but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) bloomerwon wtf you're talking about bobby cant make it on national tour,wtf is bloomer doing???? You are a useless troll (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) dude get a frickin life,and I dont care how you respond you are a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) idiotbooby boy would be at he county fair demo derbies without mom and dad. He cant keep his head on tight enough on his own to run long on a national touring series. He shown us that lol. Now get back to your YouTube videos of stewie beating and banging on his competitors while you wait for booby's next race where you can see him beat and bang up on cars. Just think, when mom and dad cant be there for booby no longer he'll be right where you get your jollies... at a demo derby near you lmao!!!

BloomerWon
07-24-2021, 11:09 AM
How is that ?? The year he ran Lucas he was 7th in points, and won the Jackson, Pittsburger, and other LLMS races. He should have won Knoxville and a few others.

He seems to be keeping his racing centralized to his home & Major Sponsor's region, Just like Dohm, Terry Phillips, and most other drivers.
Should have could have lol. He didnt because he cant control his stupidly on the track!! 7th in point??? Lmfao some dam more!!! 😆SMFH...

BloomerWon
07-24-2021, 11:53 AM
My good niss!! People sure do get upset when the truth be told about lil booby... Just except the truth and move on... 😊

Barbecueboy
07-24-2021, 01:14 PM
He seems like he’s having fun again…..that’s what young people are supposed to be doing.

Barbecueboy
07-24-2021, 01:17 PM
But blackie, yer right……a lot of fan denial when it comes to Bobby.

Not sure why they can’t just call it what it is, embrace it and enjoy the show?

TS FAN
07-24-2021, 01:55 PM
Looks like Pierce kicked butt again last night. I am sure the resident child like poster was over come with grief and started yelling MOMMY MOMMY no fair!!!

BloomerWon
07-24-2021, 02:19 PM
Looks like Pierce kicked butt again last night. I am sure the resident child like poster was over come with grief and started yelling MOMMY MOMMY no fair!!!

Grow up silly lmao. I thought i told you to go watch stewie on you tube?? Now do as you're told!

Highside Hustler25
07-24-2021, 02:57 PM
Boingggggg!!!!!!!😂

tigwelder
07-24-2021, 09:19 PM
BLOOMER-ONE has to be related to a mod on here that is why that person is still on 4m.

#FALSuperman
07-24-2021, 10:11 PM
What an idiotic post. Things sure got easier for Heckenest when he got tired of getting his ass kicked and jumped off the tour.

Talk to me when Bobby runs a real tour and dominates.
How did it work out for him the 1 and only year he ran Lucas?
I'll refresh your memory. He had 3 wins (2 were back to back nights at 2 of his favorite Illinois tracks).
He finished 7th in points, just a measly 840 points behind the Lucas Oil Late Model Champion.
Bobby doesn't have the sack to leave his clown family behind and run a tour away from his comfort zone (Midwest).
Again, I don't blame him. This is his wheelhouse.
Bobby also has enough talent to pull off a Crown Jewel here and there.
He will never be in the discussion as top 5 driver Nationally until he actually dominates Nationally an entire year.

BloomerWon
07-24-2021, 10:12 PM
BLOOMER-ONE has to be related to a mod on here that is why that person is still on 4m.

No relation. Maybe he just isn't blind to the facts about booby... 😁

TerryM
07-24-2021, 10:13 PM
He’s been ranked in the Top 5 nationally, or close to it, for most of the year lol.

#FALSuperman
07-24-2021, 10:18 PM
That's all you have? Lol
keep telling yourself that.
Go Bobby Go!! Go Bobby Go!!
Get them Midwest victories!

TerryM
07-24-2021, 10:19 PM
You’re just a hater. Get a life, dude. Seriously.

dirtcrazy4u
07-25-2021, 05:32 AM
This just in. BLOOMERWON, is the moderator for 4m.

kidrock
07-25-2021, 05:53 AM
Talk to me when Bobby runs a real tour and dominates.
How did it work out for him the 1 and only year he ran Lucas?
I'll refresh your memory. He had 3 wins (2 were back to back nights at 2 of his favorite Illinois tracks).
He finished 7th in points, just a measly 840 points behind the Lucas Oil Late Model Champion.
Bobby doesn't have the sack to leave his clown family behind and run a tour away from his comfort zone (Midwest).
Again, I don't blame him. This is his wheelhouse.
Bobby also has enough talent to pull off a Crown Jewel here and there.
He will never be in the discussion as top 5 driver Nationally until he actually dominates Nationally an entire year.

Yes and that year he ran a totally different chassis then he was used to running on a team he wasn't familiar with and he ran a lot of tracks he wasn't used to running so, maybe give him a couple of years in the series and then we can talk. He's beat the best at some crown jewels so, he can get it done against the best he's already proven that. Those guys winning in the series don't come to the midwest and dominate either to be honest. There's not to many drivers that can go on tour for their first year and win on a consistent basis.

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 07:33 AM
This just in. BLOOMERWON, is the moderator for 4m.

Yeah, "just in" your bourbon soaked head... 😁

Barbecueboy
07-25-2021, 09:04 AM
Yes and that year he ran a totally different chassis then he was used to running on a team he wasn't familiar with and he ran a lot of tracks he wasn't used to running so, maybe give him a couple of years in the series and then we can talk. He's beat the best at some crown jewels so, he can get it done against the best he's already proven that. Those guys winning in the series don't come to the midwest and dominate either to be honest. There's not to many drivers that can go on tour for their first year and win on a consistent basis.

Kid….wow.

More dog ate my homework excuses in this post than 5th grade home room.

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 09:27 AM

You forget to mention his dirty driving habits, or don't that hit you until you hear the BOOOO's from the stands? Lol

Raceready
07-25-2021, 11:14 AM
You forget to mention his dirty driving habits, or don't that hit you until you hear the BOOOO's from the stands? LolAin't it amazing how much noise 6 people can make ! ! ????

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 11:21 AM
If only 6 folks are making that much "noise"( your words lol), that is amazing! 😁

Raceready
07-25-2021, 11:24 AM
Who be da man with da master plan ? ? ? Bobby with a quick release wheel in his hand ! ! ! !

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 11:27 AM
Only thing booby boy has mastered is when he cant outdrive you he drives over his head and will wreck you...

Raceready
07-25-2021, 11:30 AM
If only 6 folks are making that much "noise"( your words lol), that is amazing! Loud like dem dere 600 Boo Birds at dem big races singin da boos blues to dat old Black Sunshine guy them times ? ? LOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kidrock
07-25-2021, 11:37 AM
BBQ anything I said in my post that's not true.

kidrock
07-25-2021, 11:39 AM
You forget to mention his dirty driving habits, or don't that hit you until you hear the BOOOO's from the stands? Lol

I don't think I needed to point that because, you do on every thread that has Bobby in it so, I think the members on here already knew that. lol, lol

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 11:39 AM
Now you're starting to get it... booby has reached the db level of boos or bloomers used to get 😜

kidrock
07-25-2021, 11:40 AM
Now you're starting to get it... booby has reached the db level of boos or bloomers used to get 

Well like Dale Earnhardt said Boy you have made it.

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 11:41 AM
I don't think I needed to point that because, you do on every thread that has Bobby in it so, I think the members on here already knew that. lol, lol

Well... forgive me!!! 😊

kidrock
07-25-2021, 11:42 AM
Well... forgive me!!! 

lmao.............................................. .............

Barbecueboy
07-25-2021, 11:45 AM
BBQ anything I said in my post that's not true.

Nope…..every single excuse you pointed out is true…..fair enough?

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 11:46 AM
Well like Dale Earnhardt said Boy you have made it.

As long as you understand the boos booby gets are out of displeasure for his dirty driving and bloopers was out of jealousy... then you're word are worthy of taking note of. ... . ..... .

Highside Hustler25
07-25-2021, 11:52 AM
Boingggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 11:52 AM
Dale Sr. wasnt refering to a dirty driving punk kid with ZERO recpect for the hard working other guy... 😉

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 11:54 AM
Boingggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!

She dont mind one bit... 😁

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 11:56 AM
All i have to say is..
Im talking about booby on 4m again and shes right on it!!! Lol some dam morisssssss!!!!!

Raceready
07-25-2021, 12:01 PM
Only thing booby boy has mastered is when he cant outdrive you he drives over his head and will wreck you...Da fans ate it up when old Dirty Earny drove like dat in NASKY ! ! ! ! Peeps gonna be jumping in leaps and bounds on Lil Bobbys BANDWAGON ! ! ! He gonna be one of da big ole Hall of Fame some day ! ! ! ! !

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 12:18 PM
"DA FANS" you speak of obviously are demo derby regulars who have no concept of racing and get there jollies off of cars ramming one another lol. Yepers, that theres some real dad gum fun now aint it??? 😆

Highside Hustler25
07-25-2021, 12:21 PM
Give it a rest Mr. McStiffy. I think we get yer point.

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 12:33 PM
Give it a rest Mr. McStiffy. I think we get yer point.

Go jump in a lake!! Im just getting started 🤗😆

Raceready
07-25-2021, 12:38 PM
"DA FANS" you speak of obviously are demo derby regulars who have no concept of racing and get there jollies off of cars ramming one another lol. Yepers, that theres some real dad gum fun now aint it??? Dats y dem peeps flock to Tellydegger an Daytoner. To see all dem big ole wrecks !!!!!!!!!!

kidrock
07-25-2021, 01:16 PM
Dale Sr. wasnt refering to a dirty driving punk kid with ZERO recpect for the hard working other guy... 

SR. made a living driving people dirty. Why do you think they were booing him. Earnhardt showed no respect for others but, he was still loved by many.

kidrock
07-25-2021, 01:19 PM
Like SR. said you've made it kid

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 01:24 PM
So if it makes you feel better, replace Dale's name in every dirty lil bobby posts.... fixed!! 😃

Smh lol..... .. .

kidrock
07-25-2021, 01:24 PM
BBQ If it makes you feel better calling them excuses then excuses it is. I'm not going to argue over that point.

Barbecueboy
07-25-2021, 01:29 PM
Pelosi-like reasoning maybe? How about that?

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 02:25 PM
BBQ If it makes you feel better calling them excuses then excuses it is. I'm not going to argue over that point.

Don't go away mad, stay! We was just starting to have fun with you lol!!

Bradley
07-25-2021, 02:44 PM
Bobby ran him over sure as tony stewie fan is confused lol. Bobby's just a dirty driver and he proves it again last night. Y'all need to just except that fact! 

I except the fact that you probably suck a good D...I....C.....K !! It's pretty sad a person can't get on here and catch up on what's happening in the late model world without seeing all of your childish bulls...h...i...t post after post after post. By the way I'm a Bloomquist fan but he hasn't won a d...a...m...n.. race worth mentioning in quite some time now. Maybe you should change your name to BloomerWasThere ??

TBSprintFan
07-25-2021, 02:53 PM
I except the fact that you probably suck a good D...I....C.....K !! It's pretty sad a person can't get on here and catch up on what's happening in the late model world without seeing all of your childish bulls...h...i...t post after post after post. By the way I'm a Bloomquist fan but he has won a d...a...m...n.. race worth mentioning in quite some time now. Maybe you should change your name to BloomerWasThere ??

Spot on. Best post of the month.

Highside Hustler25
07-25-2021, 03:11 PM
Give Woody a moment. He's typing.

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 04:52 PM
I except the fact that you probably suck a good D...I....C.....K !! It's pretty sad a person can't get on here and catch up on what's happening in the late model world without seeing all of your childish bulls...h...i...t post after post after post. By the way I'm a Bloomquist fan but he hasn't won a d...a...m...n.. race worth mentioning in quite some time now. Maybe you should change your name to BloomerWasThere ??

You can kiss my buttock!!! Lmfao... 🖕

Booby ran up on his friggin left rear and blew his tire just like he intended to do dummy lol!! bobby boy is dirty and when you're as dirty as booby, that's what you do to other competitors... you use them up. No respect!

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 04:53 PM
Give Woody a moment. He's typing.

Thanks my PR boy hh... 😉

Raceready
07-25-2021, 05:03 PM
Only thing booby boy has mastered is when he cant outdrive you he drives over his head and will wreck you...Wont be long and you will be singing his praises, buying his gear, and begging for his autograph ! !Gotta go with a winner ! !

Bradley
07-25-2021, 05:14 PM
You can kiss my buttock!!! Lmfao... 

Booby ran up on his friggin left rear and blew his tire just like he intended to do dummy lol!! bobby boy is dirty and when you're as dirty as booby, that's what you do to other competitors... you use them up. No respect!

Wipe that s...h...i...t off of your mouth boy it's starting to look like a glazed donut, furthermore I'm treating you like a liberal, stating my opinion and moving on. After all can't argue with a unarmed idiot who isn't sure which bathroom they're supposed to use. So you can babble on with the rest of your B.S. but I won't be seeing it or responding to it. By the way if that's how you seen that on track interaction take place then you need to get some glasses or maybe take up knitting. Perhaps you could knit yourself a napkin ?

NeedforLM$peed
07-25-2021, 05:19 PM
Wipe that s...h...i...t off of your mouth boy it's starting to look like a glazed donut, furthermore I'm treating you like a liberal, stating my opinion and moving on. After all can't argue with a unarmed idiot who isn't sure which bathroom they're supposed to use. So you can babble on with the rest of your B.S. but I won't be seeing it or responding to it. By the way if that's how you seen that on track interaction take place then you need to get some glasses or maybe take up knitting. Perhaps you could knit yourself a napkin ?

Sometimes when someone can't win an argument they drag politics and using personal attacks. Instead of stating an opinion probably should've just moved on

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 05:19 PM
Wont be long and you will be singing his praises, buying his gear, and begging for his autograph ! !Gotta go with a winner ! !

You wont see me wearing that trash lol. I like the type of toilet paper I've been useing, thank you very much! 😛

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 05:28 PM

You're too stupid to stop now or at least you sure sound like it. Anyway, have a nice day little laddy. Keep your mask on and go rub one off thinking about your hero smashing into everything on the track, even the water truck. Well, ok , booby hasnt hit tbe water truck yet but give it time 😆

#FALSuperman
07-25-2021, 05:41 PM

The argument for give him a couple years would be valid if he had the sack to leave the Midwest.
It's been 3 1/2 years and he's still not done a follow-up season with Lucas.
What is he waiting for? There's no incentive for him to leave easy making money in Illinois and states bordering them.

smooth32
07-25-2021, 06:31 PM
The argument for give him a couple years would be valid if he had the sack to leave the Midwest.It's been 3 1/2 years and he's still not done a follow-up season with Lucas. What is he waiting for? There's no incentive for him to leave easy making money in Illinois and states bordering them.why do you put so much emphases on following a tour? its really a waste of money. I bet when its all said and done pierce will pocket just about as much coin as anybody. What more does he have to do to get a smidgen of respect? he has beat the top drivers in the country on some of the biggest stages on multiple occasions and you and a couple other seem to find anything you can to knock this young man done. How about enjoy the show? the kid is only 24, the best is yet to come

kidrock
07-25-2021, 06:42 PM
The argument for give him a couple years would be valid if he had the sack to leave the Midwest.
It's been 3 1/2 years and he's still not done a follow-up season with Lucas.
What is he waiting for? There's no incentive for him to leave easy making money in Illinois and states bordering them.

I think you answered your own question because, plenty of money around here so, why would he when he's racing for a living. It makes no sense to travel and add that cost to his racing program when he can travel a few hours from the house and make money.

kidrock
07-25-2021, 06:43 PM
Don't go away mad, stay! We was just starting to have fun with you lol!!

lmao................................

kidrock
07-25-2021, 06:50 PM
why do you put so much emphases on following a tour? its really a waste of money. I bet when its all said and done pierce will pocket just about as much coin as anybody. What more does he have to do to get a smidgen of respect? he has beat the top drivers in the country on some of the biggest stages on multiple occasions and you and a couple other seem to find anything you can to knock this young man done. How about enjoy the show? the kid is only 24, the best is yet to come

To some of he doesn't need to prove anything. He's beaten the best in some of the biggest races. Just because, he doesn't run a national tour doesn't mean he's not very talented.

BloomerWon
07-25-2021, 07:07 PM
why do you put so much emphases on following a tour? its really a waste of money. I bet when its all said and done pierce will pocket just about as much coin as anybody. What more does he have to do to get a smidgen of respect? he has beat the top drivers in the country on some of the biggest stages on multiple occasions and you and a couple other seem to find anything you can to knock this young man done. How about enjoy the show? the kid is only 24, the best is yet to come
Said the blind man lol!! When he can show respect (somthing you bobby fans and bobby himself obviously have no clue about) he might just get some in return. Until then, he gets what he deserves...

kidrock
07-25-2021, 07:21 PM
Actionjackson you're not saying nothing I haven't seen on here.

Raceready
07-25-2021, 08:50 PM
You're too stupid to stop now or at least you sure sound like it. Anyway, have a nice day little laddy. Keep your mask on and go rub one off thinking about your hero smashing into everything on the track, even the water truck. Well, ok , booby hasnt hit tbe water truck yet but give it time What about the grader ?

Highside Hustler25
07-25-2021, 09:15 PM
Actionjackson you're not saying nothing I haven't seen on here.

If you can't tell Action Jackson is rajiflyboys niece then yer not payin attention 😉

NeedforLM$peed
07-25-2021, 09:52 PM
If you can't tell Action Jackson is rajiflyboys niece then yer not payin attention 

It's those miner details you have to look out for.

kidrock
07-25-2021, 10:05 PM
If you can't tell Action Jackson is rajiflyboys niece then yer not payin attention 

lol............................................

BloomerWon
07-26-2021, 04:52 AM
HH 25 is a good dude my man... Now say you're sorry!!

BloomerWon
07-26-2021, 04:55 AM
It's those miner details you have to look out for.

Hey!! I'll make you my bich!! 🤓

BloomerWon
07-26-2021, 08:59 AM
lol............................................

Don't laugh! Flyboy has been mia for 3 weeks now... You dont have many friends on here as it is. If you're the reason for his return, you could lose the few buddies on here that you have!!!

Sorry flyboy! I didn't mean that, really.

T-MAC 39 FAN
07-26-2021, 09:42 AM
Don't laugh! Flyboy has been mia for 3 weeks now... You dont have many friends on here as it is. If you're the reason for his return, you could lose the few buddies on here that you have!!!

Hes crewing w/ kyle larson and doesnt have time for 4m.

ActionJackson5
07-26-2021, 10:11 AM
Hes crewing w/ kyle larson and doesnt have time for 4m.I came across rlfatboy on Instagram. I think that’s Flyboy from here. Guy is old and his posts are pretty close to the gibberish that was posted on here.

BloomerWon
07-26-2021, 10:23 AM
Fly is a pretty old guy and there are those on here who like to beat up on the elderly...

Right foxfire2dirtracing?

kidrock
07-26-2021, 12:28 PM

I thought it was flyboy's niece NO lol...........................................

I didn't know this was a contest lol..............................................

NeedforLM$peed
07-26-2021, 12:53 PM
Hes crewing w/ kyle larson and doesnt have time for 4m.

You carry JD's and Tmacs helmet bag and still have time for 4m.

buster83
07-26-2021, 12:55 PM
the one thing young bob does is jump the green flag on restarts seen it more than a few times.

T-MAC 39 FAN
07-26-2021, 02:10 PM
You carry JD's and Tmacs helmet bag and still have time for 4m.
!
Yup and part time larsons helmet bag and work full time job and STILL have time for 4m!

BloomerWon
07-26-2021, 03:17 PM
the one thing young bob does is jump the green flag on restarts seen it more than a few times.

Careful, the bobby does no wrong crew will be here to tell you you're blind and need glasses lmao! Its "the blind" leading the blind so to speak... 😉

Raceready
07-26-2021, 10:53 PM
Careful, the bobby does no wrong crew will be here to tell you you're blind and need glasses lmao! Its "the blind" leading the blind so to speak... It sounds like young Bob just might have faster reaction times to the drop of the flag ? ? You know, A regular Quick Draw McGraw ! !

Billy_the_kid
07-26-2021, 11:03 PM
Careful, the bobby does no wrong crew will be here to tell you you're blind and need glasses lmao! Its "the blind" leading the blind so to speak... serious question. whats your deal with pierce? you bring him up more than the Pierce nut huggers do. Even threads that have nothing to do with him, you seem to bring him up or make some outdate reference about him. give it a rest. i think everyone gets it, you should take the hint when people stop replying to your foolishness that should tell you something. it just gets old. why cant you enjoy the races like everyone else instead of trying to throw your opinions down everyones throats. and btw, Ive been to about 10 Summernational races and i hear nothing but cheers in the stands when Pierce wins. do you even go to the races??

NeedforLM$peed
07-26-2021, 11:21 PM
Hey!! I'll make you my bich!! 邏

You'll have to ask Terry for permission

BloomerWon
07-27-2021, 10:30 AM
serious question. whats your deal with pierce? you bring him up more than the Pierce nut huggers do. Even threads that have nothing to do with him, you seem to bring him up or make some outdate reference about him. give it a rest. i think everyone gets it, you should take the hint when people stop replying to your foolishness that should tell you something. it just gets old. why cant you enjoy the races like everyone else instead of trying to throw your opinions down everyones throats. and btw, Ive been to about 10 Summernational races and i hear nothing but cheers in the stands when Pierce wins. do you even go to the races??

Mind your own business russ lol. Who are these peirce nut huggers? The peps who start the bobby threads? You?? Are you a bobby nut hanger Russel? Lmao...

Now stop worrying so much about me speaking the truth about dirty booby boy and concentrate closer on all your lame brain excuses for bobby's dumb ass moves he makes nearly every time out, like his last idiotic move running over someone and blowing their tire... 😜

BloomerWon
07-27-2021, 10:32 AM
It sounds like young Bob just might have faster reaction times to the drop of the flag ? ? You know, A regular Quick Draw McGraw ! !

Stalker!! ☝🙊

BloomerWon
07-27-2021, 10:36 AM
You'll have to ask Terry for permission

He said you're his man... next time, ok?

smooth32
07-27-2021, 03:19 PM
Mind your own business russ lol. Who are these peirce nut huggers? The peps who start the bobby threads? You?? Are you a bobby nut hanger Russel? Lmao...Now stop worrying so much about me speaking the truth about dirty booby boy and concentrate closer on all your lame brain excuses for bobby's dumb ass moves he makes nearly every time out, like his last idiotic move running over someone and blowing their tire... Wait, I thought I was Russ?? Do you call everyone Russ? You are one f*cked up dude. And btw, Bobby didn’t run over Jackson like you portray. You continue you make your self look like an idiot.

BloomerWon
07-27-2021, 03:33 PM
You bobby boys are all the same so what difference is it what your name is sissy... lol y'all r in denial and full of excuses... booby himself wishes you goofs would stop making excuses... just ask him smooth. I mean russ... 😂

smooth32
07-28-2021, 12:17 AM
You bobby boys are all the same so what difference is it what your name is sissy... lol y'all r in denial and full of excuses... booby himself wishes you goofs would stop making excuses... just ask him smooth. I mean russ... your mom had a choice....she should have swallowed instead! Enjoy basking in your pathetic life.

BloomerWon
07-28-2021, 12:27 AM
Smooth its obvious you're an angry little sissy boy thats been pushed around and made fun of all your life lmao!!! I'd say enjoy yours too but i get it that you are a miserable little man who doesnt have one... 😁

Barbecueboy
07-28-2021, 06:50 AM
When all else fails, bring in the mom insults………that was always pretty popular when I was in high school too.