PDA

View Full Version : Bloomquist is not tough But JACK HEWITT IS.

latemodelman
07-27-2021, 08:40 PM
Just got to say it but Jack Hewitt from Troy, Ohio is tougher than Bloomer. Jack broke his neck 2 times and his right side is not even useable but he still raced until 2014. He ran many times at Waynesfield and ran a silver crown race at Eldora. I think Jack is way tougher than Bloomer. And Jack won races with an eye patch on at Eldora. Also he won 4 classes in 1 night at Eldora.

HoosierDirtFan
07-27-2021, 08:52 PM
Dumbest thought of the year award goes to.......

Let's see how you do with Neuropathy. You have no feeling in certain parts of the body that were injured. Neuropathy can happen in multiple ways with different affects to each person. He's already talked about it. I have had multiple family members with is and it sucks especially if it is affecting your feet.

latemodelman
07-27-2021, 08:58 PM
Heck Jack drags his whole right side and straps his hand to the steering wheel.

Jed
07-27-2021, 08:58 PM
I don’t think it has anything to do with toughness. Bloomquist’s issues are affecting his feel for the car and this, his performance. It’d be pointless for him to drive the car in his condition as the performance would continue to be poor.

tigwelder
07-27-2021, 09:17 PM
this is the dumbest post to date sounds like something Bloomer ONE would post.

JimBo
07-27-2021, 09:36 PM
Yeah, we all realize how tough Hewitt is, but to compare him to Bloomquist and basically call him a pu$$y is a reach. I agree this is the dumbest post of the year on this site, which has plenty of them.

T-MAC 39 FAN
07-27-2021, 11:17 PM

This is so true!👆😁

BloomerWon
07-28-2021, 12:36 AM
This is so true!

Another truth is, your mother is a prostitute at the local truck stop...
HAHAHAHAHAHA

BloomerWon
07-28-2021, 12:39 AM

Could you try to get me out of that tiny mind of yours?? It very cramped in here. 😆🖕

dirtcrazy4u
07-28-2021, 05:09 AM
Bloomer, just how many girls have you known that work at that truck stop :)

BloomerWon
07-28-2021, 08:56 AM
Bloomer, just how many girls have you known that work at that truck stop :)

Bloomer doesn't read this forum... he told me once "I logged on one day and read that jack hewitt was the best dlm drive. I had a good laugh, said bull sht, logged out and never looked again"! We shared a good laugh then I went over and started hitting on Catrena.

Im pretty certain he new one tho. She was and is pretty well known all throughout the south east...

Raceready
07-28-2021, 09:22 AM
Another truth is, your mother is a prostitute at the local truck stop...HAHAHAHAHAHAIs that the lot lizard with the filthy skimpy clothing and the meth mouth ? ?

BloomerWon
07-28-2021, 01:13 PM
Is that the lot lizard with the filthy skimpy clothing and the meth mouth ? ?

No , not you silly... Another lizzard 😜🤘

ALLDIRT
07-28-2021, 01:33 PM
Dumbest thought of the year award goes to.......

Let's see how you do with Neuropathy. You have no feeling in certain parts of the body that were injured. Neuropathy can happen in multiple ways with different affects to each person. He's already talked about it. I have had multiple family members with is and it sucks especially if it is affecting your feet.

Where's his sign . He ask for it . I love comedy . His Mask is choking him .

WisWildManFan
07-28-2021, 01:45 PM
Bloomer says kiss my d!ck

Buford.Justice
07-28-2021, 02:34 PM
Why is the poster comparing those two drivers only? They are both tough, as are many others out there.

What a bad thread.

dirtcrazy4u
07-28-2021, 02:58 PM
Nobody is as tough as jack hewitt. Piss him off on track and you either got a visit at your trailer or he payed you back on track

BloomerWon
07-28-2021, 03:06 PM
Nobody is as tough as jack hewitt. Piss him off on track and you either got a visit at your trailer or he payed you back on track

You have being tough mistaken for being dumb. A great example of dumb is boobys driving, being tough is the ass woooping those two dudes who beat his ass last nigh. 😁

Buford.Justice
07-28-2021, 03:28 PM

He's the only driver that would do this? I know a local driver or two that would have took him on and gave him a good whoopin off the track. hehe

Late_Model_Mark
07-28-2021, 03:49 PM
No personal offense, but this is an extreme lame post, really bad.

LMM

Raceready
07-28-2021, 09:23 PM
He's the only driver that would do this? I know a local driver or two that would have took him on and gave him a good whoopin off the track. heheEven NASKY has had a tough bird or 2. Ricky Rudd had his eyes swelled shut from a bad accident and couldn't open them up far enough to see. He used duct tape to tape them open so he could qulaify and run the next race ! ! ! !