PDA

View Full Version : O'Neal edges Overton in MARS thriller at Davenport

Returning to Dirt
07-27-2021, 10:41 PM
https://insidedirtracing.com/hudson-oneal-just-beats-out-brandon-overton-in-mars-thriller-at-davenport/

O'Neal just clipped Overton at the finish line

BloomerWon
07-28-2021, 01:18 AM
And bobby cried that Davenport is not his forte lmao. Excuses excuses lol... he got an ass wooopin big time. He was just simply out of his league tonight... should have stayed home like was planed 😃

Raceready
07-28-2021, 09:31 AM
And bobby cried that Davenport is not his forte lmao. Excuses excuses lol... he got an ass wooopin big time. He was just simply out of his league tonight... should have stayed home like was planed He may have had a tire going down some other gremlin that prevented him from the victory ? Uncharacteristic for him to come in 3rd. He usually is at least 2nd in these events.

AnnouncerLife88
07-28-2021, 09:46 AM
that was one of the best races I've seen all year, the top 5 were all over each other during the feature.

BloomerWon
07-28-2021, 09:57 AM
He may have had a tire going down some other gremlin that prevented him from the victory ? Uncharacteristic for him to come in 3rd. He usually is at least 2nd in these events.

Lmao smh... never ceases to amaze me the imagination of a bobby nut hugger. More excuses...

You can have results or excuses... folks already seen the result. 🤓

BloomerWon
07-28-2021, 10:03 AM
that was one of the best races I've seen all year, the top 5 were all over each other during the feature.Thay had a dam track for the big dance for sure!!

The feature was very good. The heats, not so good...

Highside Hustler25
07-28-2021, 10:16 AM
And bobby cried that Davenport is not his forte lmao. Excuses excuses lol... he got an ass wooopin big time. He was just simply out of his league tonight... should have stayed home like was planed 

Boingggggggg!!!!

BloomerWon
07-28-2021, 10:43 AM
Boingggggggg!!!!

That would make a good name for new boner pill. The slogen would read...

"Try boinggggggg, the instant stiffy"

Disclaimer: stand clear of partners face when taking. Serious and permanent eye injury my occur. Dont stand behind someone who is bent foreword. Head trauma or death has been reported from hitting their head on the floor.

🤓

Highside Hustler25
07-28-2021, 10:46 AM
That would make a good name for new boner pill. The slogen would read...

"Try boinggggggg, the instant stiffy"

Disclaimer: stand clear of partners face when taking. Serious and permanent eye injury my occur. Dont stand behind someone who is bent foreword. Head trauma or death has been reported from hitting their head on the floor.

Yep, in your case they'd name it Bobby Pierce. Instant wood.

BloomerWon
07-28-2021, 10:49 AM
Yep, stand back when im bobby truthin'. I'll poke your eye out and use it for fish bait... 😆

Hoosier_Dirt
07-28-2021, 03:44 PM
The heats sucked, now that feature was a dandy!!

fryefan
07-28-2021, 07:34 PM
The heats sucked, now that feature was a dandy!!

You can expect heat races like that with the freight-train format used (time-trials and heads-up starts).

Birky.Fan
07-28-2021, 07:44 PM
And bobby cried that Davenport is not his forte lmao. Excuses excuses lol... he got an ass wooopin big time. He was just simply out of his league tonight... should have stayed home like was planed 

Battling for win and finishing 3rd is getting your ass "woooped"? Wut?

Raceready
07-28-2021, 09:31 PM
Battling for win and finishing 3rd is getting your ass "woooped"? Wut?Must have been some malfunction somehow, somewhere if Bobby was regulated to finishing clear back in the # 3 spot ?

Bradley
07-29-2021, 07:05 AM

Or he could put someone else in his car like a certain individual did, by the way tell me again where did BloomerLost car finish at again ? Talk about a ass wooopin, if 3rd place should have stayed home the 7th place car should just be sold and the owner should retire. lmfao

NeedforLM$peed
07-29-2021, 07:11 AM
From 15th to 7th seems pretty decent for first time out just a day or so after it was announced.

BloomerWon
07-29-2021, 08:28 AM
Or he could put someone else in his car like a certain individual did, by the way tell me again where did BloomerLost car finish at again ? Talk about a ass wooopin, if 3rd place should have stayed home the 7th place car should just be sold and the owner should retire. lmfao

Oh man! I wish you'd stop beating me up with all this bloomer this, blooomer that stuff... lmao!!

I always get a good laugh when you boys on here do that. Its a sure sign I've struck a nerve in your weak mind... right through your thin skin talking the truth about dirty booby! 😁

Please, carry on, lol... its goofs like you that keep me amused here... 👍

Bradley
07-31-2021, 09:54 AM
Oh man! I wish you'd stop beating me up with all this bloomer this, blooomer that stuff... lmao!!

I always get a good laugh when you boys on here do that. Its a sure sign I've struck a nerve in your weak mind... right through your thin skin talking the truth about dirty booby! 

Please, carry on, lol... its goofs like you that keep me amused here... 

The funny thing is I root for Bloomer over Bobby any day, but when I see jack asses like you on every (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thread crying over the same driver no matter what they do I tend to piss with them.

BloomerWon
07-31-2021, 10:09 AM
The funny thing is I root for Bloomer over Bobby any day, but when I see jack asses like you on every (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) thread crying over the same driver no matter what they do I tend to piss with them.

You again? 😆

Piss with me?? So does this mean while im standing there you're squatting next to me ? What?? Look young lady i dont carry on that way, ok? Besides, if you get any on my shoes, it might make me move and i could, piss on you!!

You bloomers fan are weirdos!! Smh!!

Goooooo bobby!!! 😁

Highside Hustler25
07-31-2021, 11:16 AM
You bloomers fan are weirdos!! Smh!!

Goooooo bobby!!! 

Amen on that😂

BloomerWon
07-31-2021, 11:22 AM
amen on that

boingggg!!! ☝😆😅😂

Highside Hustler25