PDA

View Full Version : Pierce just can’t help himself….

EDERDS
07-31-2021, 11:31 PM
“I made more money than those folks that are booing me”

My word, will he ever grow up?

WisWildManFan
07-31-2021, 11:32 PM
He’s a bitch always has been and the fans know it.

zyoung25
07-31-2021, 11:39 PM
Sounded like something a 3rd grader would say. Just ignore them and keep winning races. I'll give Bloomquist that much, he took a beating from the boo birds for years. I can't recall him ever acting like that.

zooker25
07-31-2021, 11:41 PM
I don't understand why they boo him. He gave it all he had and always does.

BloomerWon
07-31-2021, 11:46 PM
I don't understand why they boo him. He gave it all he had and always does.
"I made more money than those folks that are booing me”

What else do you need?

EDERDS
07-31-2021, 11:52 PM
Drivers mainly get booed for two reasons, poor attitude and/or dirty driving. Pierce owns both of those reasons.

BloomerWon
07-31-2021, 11:57 PM
All you truthful folks on here know bobby's 4m fan clud are going to think i regesterd a bunch of new usernames and im gonna be the one to catch hell, right?? Carry on... 😊

ImCryn2
08-01-2021, 12:29 AM
How much did the ones booing make TONIGHT?

It's not like he said "I made more money tonight than the ones booing make all year".

Honestly I did not expect to hear much negative chatter about him tonight, but you guys are on top of it!!

ImCryn2
08-01-2021, 12:31 AM
All you truthful folks on here know bobby's 4m fan clud are going to think i regesterd a bunch of new usernames and im gonna be the one to catch hell, right?? Carry on... 

Nah, I think most of us know that you just like to stir the $hitpot. ;)

dirtcrazy4u
08-01-2021, 04:57 AM
He brings it on himself, end of story.

ride height
08-01-2021, 08:29 AM
It’s ok to be the villain. Ask Scott Bloomquist. But that was a really childish thing to say. That’s not how you play it. You don’t insult the people paying the bills. You can make a living making them hate you, but you have to be smart about it. That was a good race. Larson is a dandy talent, so it’s not like Pierce got beat by a scrub.

Josh Bayko
08-01-2021, 08:44 AM
Pierce wants to be Ric Flair but he’s not anywhere near charismatic to be anything close to that.

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 08:52 AM

It's not like he said "I made more money tonight than the ones booing make all year".

Honestly I did not expect to hear much negative chatter about him tonight, but you guys are on top of it!!
After reading this☝it don't get any clearer as to how deaf and blind the booby fan club people really are... good lort!! Smh and lol...

TerryM
08-01-2021, 08:54 AM
What an idiotic thread, but totally expected from this class of losers. Bobby was referring to him choosing to run the Summernationals tour instead of going to I-80 last week. That’s what all the talk has been about lately. Bobby had a perfect weekend — except for not being able to get Larson. That obviously just eats y’all up lol.

kidrock
08-01-2021, 08:54 AM
Well at least he was honest with his comment as he did make more money last night then those who were booing him.

I seen the highlights thanks to lurker and Bobby ran a decent race from the little I seen. He started up front and ran upfront all night finishing second to one of the best drivers in the country. Bobby's just going to have to learn how to brush that stuff off. He's needs to learn to show respect to others including the fans or he's going to start losing the fans he has. He is very talented driver as he showed again this weekend by winning a Q race and then finishing second to the field of cars that was there for the PDC.

dirtluver
08-01-2021, 08:55 AM
Bobby is a great driver and reason most fans come to watch. He's young and only going to get better. He was the show last night and very good at what he is doing. They may boo him, but they know they saw a very good race.

TerryM
08-01-2021, 08:56 AM
Drivers mainly get booed for two reasons, poor attitude and/or dirty driving. Pierce owns both of those reasons.
Actually, he’s neither of those things. Which says a lot about what kind of person you are.

bullring
08-01-2021, 09:01 AM
I thought it was funny

kidrock
08-01-2021, 09:02 AM
Didnt you just read terry's post? It covers all bobby people's butts! you and your bobby loving budies just look like goofs after that. Dah!!

I'm really not concerned what I look like to anyone to be honest. If I look like a goof to you then I do.

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 09:10 AM
I'm really not concerned what I look like to anyone to be honest. If I look like a goof to you then I do.

Now you're making me feel bad... 😁

kidrock
08-01-2021, 09:23 AM
Now you're making me feel bad... 

You know that's not possible lol.........................................

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 09:26 AM
Yeah it is, damit! What do you think i am, heartless??

EDERDS
08-01-2021, 09:35 AM
TerryM…

Putting down fans of any kind is poor attitude, doesn’t matter who the driver is and throwing sliders that you know will end up in contact is dirty driving.

TerryM
08-01-2021, 09:52 AM
So now slide jobs are considered dirty driving? LOL … I guess we need to get rid of tracks like FALS then, because probably half the passes made there are sliders, and there’s a bunch that aren’t as clean as you would like them to be. Might as well just get rid of the sport of dirt racing altogether. Can’t be having those dirty slide jobs!

TerryM
08-01-2021, 09:55 AM
And he didn’t put down any fans. He responded to a heckler in the bleachers, just as many many other drivers have done. I don’t recall you having an opinion of them. No one is better with fans than Bobby is. Kids, adults, in person or on social media. He’s outstanding in that area. It’s silly to suggest otherwise.

zooker25
08-01-2021, 09:56 AM
No one deserves to be booed except for maybe Bloomer! Seems to effect Bobby more than most and sometimes he says things in the moment that he should'nt. His interview on DOD was much better. He's only human. I'm a fan!

Barbecueboy
08-01-2021, 10:14 AM

He brings it on himself …….he has no idea what people do for work, how much they have or make on any given day.
Just another dumb comment from a driving fool full of denial.

Barbecueboy
08-01-2021, 10:21 AM
Everyone doesn’t love him and aren’t fan bois or gal pals of his………you denialists act like old spice girl fans.

Responding to a heckler….lmao

Barbecueboy
08-01-2021, 10:22 AM
Oh , I forgot……..and they wonder why.

Nice second place finish last night, the guy in first is clearly better than the rest.

EDERDS
08-01-2021, 10:25 AM
TerryM

I never said anything about doing away with sliders, I said that if you do a slider knowing there is going to be contact, it was dirty driving. Clean sliders make races great to watch. “One” heckler? There was a mountain of boos from the stands, take your fanboy earmuffs off. Yep, we’ve all seen how pure and pristine the whole Pierce clan has been, they should be pillars of the community. You are a very blinded fanboy.

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 10:27 AM
The more terry m speaks the further out of touch with reality he sounds... Why is that? 🤓

Barbecueboy
08-01-2021, 10:29 AM
Bobby never takes anyone out …………..no really, those words were actually penned.

TerryM
08-01-2021, 10:45 AM
Here comes the old man who hates Bobby but doesn’t have the balls to say it lol.

dirtluver
08-01-2021, 10:50 AM
Wasn't it Larson who made a commit that was worst then any thing Bobby has said? Yet we cheer him. Ummm,,,I got it now.

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 11:01 AM
Wasn't it Larson who made a commit that was worst then any thing Bobby has said? Yet we cheer him. Ummm,,,I got it now.
Worst?? 😆
Yeah he did but how does that make what booby says and how he drives like an idiot any better? Lmao

Barbecueboy
08-01-2021, 11:05 AM
That the same guy that says Bobby’s fan boi denialist are the reason he gets most of the grief he does? I think I know him.

Barbecueboy
08-01-2021, 11:07 AM

The biggest difference is that Larson didn’t deny he said it or did it……made no excuses for it, paid the price , learned from it and moved on.

Now you should “ got it..

EDERDS
08-01-2021, 11:10 AM
The term Larson used is literally used by the black population thousands of times each day and their songs are loaded with it. Larson didn’t use the term in downgrading somebody, yet the media made him out to be Satan for using it.

MUD MAESTRO
08-01-2021, 11:11 AM
When fans quit cheering or booing a racer.....that driver just became insignificant. Bobby isn't that guy. Understand, the PDC was a major disappointment for the Pierce team. Young Pierce's past accomplishments speak louder than his tongue.

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 11:13 AM
The denial meter is banging its peg today boy... Just slammin' the needle!!! To fummy lol...

ImCryn2
08-01-2021, 11:20 AM
This thread is comical to say the least. He said NOTHING about peoples way of life or employment income. A simple comment that he made more money last night than anyone that was in the stands booing him did. Seems to reason if you're sitting in the stands. you're not getting paid. You act like he told them to go back to the trailer park. Those who are butthurt over this didn't like him before the night started anyway.
Are grown men really upset about this? wow

BBQ, Who is in denial? I know full well what he said and I don't see anyone disputing it. The problem is, some folks listened to it wanting something juicy to run to 4m with. He said what he said and it was true. nobody in the stands booing him took home more money last night than he did. What's so hard to understand about that?

Barbecueboy
08-01-2021, 11:25 AM
When fans quit cheering or booing a racer.....that driver just became insignificant. Bobby isn't that guy. Understand, the PDC was a major disappointment for the Pierce team. Young Pierce's past accomplishments speak louder than his tongue.

Very true mud….his past accomplishments scream excitement and ballzy driving, but his “ others”, “mulligans”, etc. also have a pretty loud voice in the conversation.

The fanatics act like just because they forget about them that everyone else does too.

Barbecueboy
08-01-2021, 11:30 AM
This thread is comical to say the least. He said NOTHING about peoples way of life or employment income. A simple comment that he made more money last night than anyone that was in the stands booing him did. Seems to reason if you're sitting in the stands. you're not getting paid. You act like he told them to go back to the trailer park. Those who are butthirt over this didn't like him before the night started anyway.

Nah, grown men just aren’t in denial about what he said or meant by it……..you don’t know much about e-commerce I take it?

All good cryin, the race was a great one, Bobby drove a great race finished second behind a future legend and then threw a bad slider at the fans and then got crossed over by them…….kind of fitting metaphorically if you ask me.

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 11:36 AM
Whats so hard about him driving like an idiot dont some folks understand? He should have won this race but insted he drove over his head insted of beeing a smooth operator. Its kinda hard to like a driver that does this almost everytime out. He drove into frankie when he should have stayed calm and would have more then likely got by larson for the win...

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 11:43 AM
By booby saying anything to the booing, he made it clear there was good reason for it. 😉

Pennsboro32
08-01-2021, 12:21 PM
Whats so hard about him driving like an idiot dont some folks understand? He should have won this race but insted he drove over his head insted of beeing a smooth operator. Its kinda hard to like a driver that does this almost everytime out. He drove into frankie when he should have stayed calm and would have more then likely got by larson for the win...

I disagree. He’s not good when he’s trying to be smooth. He has to give it 110 percent risky destroying his car, that’s when Pierce is at his best.

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 12:31 PM
The " best" dont rip his and other's sht up continuously. By now if booby and his fans havent figured this out... good chance they never will. 😉

LM1
08-01-2021, 12:33 PM
Did he have to say Kyle made his car too wide in his post race interview? Be happy with a great run and move on to next week.

84wedge
08-01-2021, 12:40 PM
Larson barely got into Pierce and he had a fit. Pierce has a rolodex of excuses for the guys he's taken right out of the race. Matthew 7:12 applies here.

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 12:43 PM
Larson barely got into Pierce and he had a fit. Pierce has a rolodex of excuses for the guys he's taken right out of the race. Matthew 7:12 applies here.

Amen!!! 👍!!!

Barbecueboy
08-01-2021, 12:46 PM
#ATWW?

Lmao

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 12:53 PM
#ATWW?

Lmao

They sure do lol! I wonder, was there any grown moms there last night burning the number 6 off of anything???... 😁

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 12:59 PM
Any truck stop "ill kick your m'er f'ing ass" threats??

Just wondering 😆

kidrock
08-01-2021, 03:15 PM
Yeah it is, damit! What do you think i am, heartless??

What do you think lol............................................... .................

kidrock
08-01-2021, 03:19 PM
This thread is comical to say the least. He said NOTHING about peoples way of life or employment income. A simple comment that he made more money last night than anyone that was in the stands booing him did. Seems to reason if you're sitting in the stands. you're not getting paid. You act like he told them to go back to the trailer park. Those who are butthurt over this didn't like him before the night started anyway.

BBQ, Who is in denial? I know full well what he said and I don't see anyone disputing it. The problem is, some folks listened to it wanting something juicy to run to 4m with. He said what he said and it was true. nobody in the stands booing him took home more money last night than he did. What's so hard to understand about that?

Well said ImCryn2........................................... .......................

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 03:31 PM
What do you think lol............................................... .................

I think you and your kind should start seeing things for what they are so to not further influence booby into making excuses and fly right... hes a waist of good talent with the attitude he and his fan club sustain...

Highside Hustler25
08-01-2021, 03:37 PM
🦴boingģgggggg

Eeeeeeee dawgy🤣🤪

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 03:49 PM
領boingģgggggg

Eeeeeeee dawgy藍浪

You must have felt that one, with the extra emphasis you put in it 😁

kidrock
08-01-2021, 03:49 PM
I think you and your kind should start seeing things for what they are so to not further influence booby into making excuses and fly right... hes a waist of good talent with the attitude he and his fan club sustain...

I see Bobby as a very talented race car driver that drives hard and aggressive and has some big wins to show for it. You don't like it so be it but, don't knock those of us he likes the way he drives. He puts on a show and that's what I want to see. Some good hard racing that at times you're going to run into people. They've done it back to him. Look what Babb did at Macon and look at what B-shep did at Fals last year and Bobby got what he deserved in those 2 incidents but, you didn't hear me come on here and whine about it. I like all 3 drivers I've mentioned here and Bobby is just a little more aggressive then those 2 so, in my opinion Bobby isn't wasting his talent. Heck like I said he won a Q race and finished 2nd last night in the 100 lapper not to be bad of a weekend if you ask me. Look at the drivers who didn't even make the show or had no where near the success he had last night and some good drivers I might add.

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 03:59 PM
Well, its all good tgen kid. So be it then. You all watch the wins slips through his his finger like last night and the beeing "a bit aggressive " lol. Its all good then him tearing his and others sht up if thats what you want for him... "so be it". The lil sht could do so much better but ok. 🤘

kidrock
08-01-2021, 04:14 PM
Well, its all good tgen kid. So be it then. You all watch the wins slips through his his finger like last night and the beeing "a bit aggressive " lol. Its all good then him tearing his and others sht up if thats what you want for him... "so be it". The lil sht could do so much better but ok. 落

No I'm not for him tearing others equipment up but, as far as his equipment that's his problem and he will have to figure that out. Does he want to keep spending money being to aggressive and putting himself or others in a bad situation or does he want to learn when to push it and when not to. I believe he will learn either by others doing it back to him or someone taking it out on his face.

Billy_the_kid
08-01-2021, 04:16 PM
Well, its all good tgen kid. So be it then. You all watch the wins slips through his his finger like last night and the beeing "a bit aggressive " lol. Its all good then him tearing his and others sht up if thats what you want for him... "so be it". The lil sht could do so much better but ok. 落sarcastic words from a first class douch bag. oh ya...so be it

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 04:26 PM
sarcastic words from a first class douch bag. oh ya...so be it

Russel youve demonstrated many times on here how butt hurt you get when people see things for what they are with booby and his fans to the point no one listens anymore. Only time you post is when im telling it like it is with lil dirty bobby... Im right about thd kid and you cant handle it lol. 😜😁

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 04:30 PM
No I'm not for him tearing others equipment up but, as far as his equipment that's his problem and he will have to figure that out. Does he want to keep spending money being to aggressive and putting himself or others in a bad situation or does he want to learn when to push it and when not to. I believe he will learn either by others doing it back to him or someone taking it out on his face.

Ok then we're pretty much on the same page here... its refreshing to read that you see things this way... carry on man...

kidrock
08-01-2021, 04:56 PM
Ok then we're pretty much on the same page here... its refreshing to read that you see things this way... carry on man...

Over the years I watched skirmishes get settled usually at the track either during the race or right after the race and that might be what it takes before Bobby gets it. I do agree sometimes going slower makes you faster. I Remember the days of Tim Richmond and Harry Hyde and Harry telling Tim that very thing if you go a little slower you're going to be overall faster so, Tim went out and ran it his way then ran a few laps Harry Hyde's way and he was Faster. Yes we're on the same page here and Bobby's going to learn one way or the other but, I'm still a fan of his just not some of his actions but, I think with age some of that will go away. Yes there will always be people who don't like him but, that's sports in general. I don't always with you but, I will always say you're one funny sum b!tch

Highside Hustler25
08-01-2021, 05:01 PM
You must have felt that one, with the extra emphasis you put in it 

Lol ...like it brushed up against my leg. Kinda creepy.

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 05:11 PM
Well iv been called worse so sum bich it is i guess lol. Yep, booby could be so much better but is still a disrespectful child... hate to see this continue when he could do so much better. Oh well Don Oneil drove like a fugging idiot his whole carrier looks like booby boy is on that same track. Too bad...

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 05:13 PM
Lol ...like it brushed up against my leg. Kinda creepy.

You loved it... 😆

3 wide
08-01-2021, 05:17 PM
Well Bobby is just a little self centered with a big ego nothing like his father he just flat got out run last night Kyle Larson is good in a late model but he is amazing in a sprint car that second race at eldora was something.

Raceready
08-01-2021, 05:25 PM
sarcastic words from a first class douch bag. oh ya...so be itThats not a very nice thing to say. Now is it ?

BloomerWon
08-01-2021, 05:51 PM
Thats not a very nice thing to say. Now is it ?

His hemorrhoids might be flaring up again, who knows?

Now watch him say im the hemorrhoid... 😁

klemmabyna
08-01-2021, 06:58 PM
Pierce just can’t help himself….

just like so many of the people on this thread.

TS FAN
08-01-2021, 07:25 PM
More stupid Pierce trashing. That was a heck of a race. When any of you key board Jockeys who trash drivers endlessly do something worth while in life, let us know. Starts with Blackie who seriously needs to get a life. Good grief.

Kryptonite17
08-01-2021, 07:31 PM
What the Pierce clan does with their own chassis and program is very impressive. Say what you want about him and his family but you have to give them that. Look how many guys are running Rockets and LongHorn’s not to mention sharing notes. To me that’s the most impressive thing about them is they have their own car that can compete with anyone.

#FALSuperman
08-01-2021, 08:32 PM
Only thing I'm going to add is what most everyone on this thread is missing.
That being how many of you would be very surprised to learn how Bobby's peers feel about him.
When I say peers, I mean some of the top people in dirt racing and from different areas and titles.
The feeling towards Bobby's dad is completely different, if that helps anyone.

kidrock
08-01-2021, 09:36 PM
Kryptonite17, I agree............................................

kidrock
08-01-2021, 09:39 PM
Only thing I'm going to add is what most everyone on this thread is missing.
That being how many of you would be very surprised to learn how Bobby's peers feel about him.
When I say peers, I mean some of the top people in dirt racing and from different areas and titles.
The feeling towards Bobby's dad is completely different, if that helps anyone.

Well for Bobby's sake thank God they all don't feel that way. It's not like Bobby is the only one that hasn't been like by some of their peers. He's always going to have those who don't like him that's just life and yes he's not Bob Pierce he's his own person. Yes and Bob Pierce had fans that didn't like him as well that's racing.

t4g2
08-02-2021, 06:47 AM
I'm waiting for official results as from a driver in tech Bobby didn't pass droop rule and he went storming off and crew pushed car back in hauler loaded up and left in a hurry.

dirtSLMracing
08-02-2021, 07:46 AM
I'm waiting for official results as from a driver in tech Bobby didn't pass droop rule and he went storming off and crew pushed car back in hauler loaded up and left in a hurry.

What does this even mean? The official results have been out since Saturday night.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-02-2021, 09:38 AM
Round 50

Nuthuggers vs the haters.:)

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 09:47 AM
They finally let you out cnb? Lol.

Welcome... back? I guess?? 😁

T-MAC 39 FAN
08-02-2021, 12:29 PM
Round 50

Welcome back! Did u get put in time out?🤔

Raceready
08-02-2021, 12:40 PM
I'm waiting for official results as from a driver in tech Bobby didn't pass droop rule and he went storming off and crew pushed car back in hauler loaded up and left in a hurry.FUNNY stuff that right there because I keep hearing that young Bob had the 1st legal car to take the checkers ! ! ! !

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 01:12 PM
FUNNY stuff that right there because I keep hearing that young Bob had the 1st legal car to take the checkers ! ! ! !

From terry im sure... 😂😂😂

TerryM
08-02-2021, 04:23 PM
Round 50

Name the nuthuggers. We know the haters. And welcome back.

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 04:28 PM
Name the nuthuggers. We know the haters. And welcome back.

You aint just playing are you?? You are that dam dumb!! 😆

Highside Hustler25
08-02-2021, 05:00 PM
Nuthuggers🤔?pistachios, cashews, macadamia nuts,or hazelnuts?

t4g2
08-02-2021, 05:03 PM
As of Sunday 3 pm standings on fairburys site was listed unofficial results. I talked to 2 drivers that was in post race tech both said he was 1/4 inch droop to low an questioning one tire.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-02-2021, 05:16 PM
You aint just playing are you?? You are that dam dumb!! Jesus, lmao…

chupp n bloomer fan
08-02-2021, 05:17 PM
Welcome back! Did u get put in time out?樂Nah. I put myself in time out.

chupp n bloomer fan
08-02-2021, 05:24 PM
Name the nuthuggers. We know the haters. And welcome back.Well Terry, cough cough. And ImCryn. Ole Tigwelder, and so on. I just try to steer clear of these threads. But after watching the video, heck ya I couldn’t resist.:)

Bobby is usually not capable of doing good slide jobs. And he was mad at Kyle for doing what Bobby did on the front stretch right before that. His famous line and all this who like him, their famous line is check up, check up. Guess Bobby shoulda. He loves to race aggressive, just don’t do it back. Only he is allowed to tear up his own sh!t and everybody else’s.

I absolutely do not hide the fact I can’t stand him. Though if he’s wronged I’ll call it as I see it. Just with his track record, you gotta give respect to earn it.

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 05:25 PM
As of Sunday 3 pm standings on fairburys site was listed unofficial results. I talked to 2 drivers that was in post race tech both said he was 1/4 inch droop to low an questioning one tire.

No question on his right rear lol. You just dont drive like he did for 100 laps and not be doing somthing...

Poor lil bobby gets caught again cheating ... He's getting more and more like bloomer everyday!! 😁

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 05:31 PM
Nah. I put myself in time out.

You're stronger then i am with that. It take 12 bobby nut huggers crying to the mods to get it done... ✌😁

Barbecueboy
08-02-2021, 06:01 PM
12 Bobby nut huggers, 11 burning tshirts, 10 pisspoor slide Jobs,9 sisters fighting,……..etc.

Would be a great dirt track Christmas song.

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 06:08 PM
Good Lort BBQBoy!!!

I just about funking fell down three flights of stairs!!! !!!

Barbecueboy
08-02-2021, 06:08 PM
It’s just a show we need to enjoy while it last😂……Same with Bobby’s driving skills.

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 06:12 PM
Im having a blast!!!! 😁🤘

Raceready
08-02-2021, 08:18 PM
As of Sunday 3 pm standings on fairburys site was listed unofficial results. I talked to 2 drivers that was in post race tech both said he was 1/4 inch droop to low an questioning one tire.Probly the tire was going low because he burned it off with his incredible driving and it caused the whole car to drop down a squtch ?

Raceready
08-02-2021, 08:32 PM
12 bloody nose bleeds, 11 too light DQs, 10 cops a knockin, 9 missed meetings, 8 reposessons, 7 tires soaking, 6 divorce lawyers, 5 broken bones ... LOLOLOLOLOLOOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 08:45 PM
12 bloody nose bleeds, 11 too light DQs, 10 cops a knockin, 9 missed meetings, 8 reposessons, 7 tires soaking, 6 divorce lawyers, 5 broken bones ... LOLOLOLOLOLOOL LOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 butt hurt bobby ball hugger, trolling all the truthers, got no ammunition, so he thinks he can rile up the bloomeroids, lol some dam more... 😁

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 08:52 PM
Probly the tire was going low because he burned it off with his incredible driving and it caused the whole car to drop down a squtch ?

Have you ever read one of your 'Im a butt hurt bobby fan' posts then realized how stupid you sound? You're lying if you say you haven't!!! Lmmfao!!!

Highside Hustler25
08-02-2021, 09:00 PM
1 butt hurt bobby ball hugger, trolling all the truthers, got no ammunition, so he thinks he can rile up the bloomeroids, lol some dam more... 

Have you ever read one of your 'Im a butt hurt bobby fan' posts then realized how stupid you sound? You're lying if you say you haven't!!! Lmmfao!!!

😲uh oh, don't look down but it's happening again. 🤣🙂🙃🙂🤣

Raceready
08-02-2021, 09:01 PM
Have you ever read one of your 'Im a butt hurt bobby fan' posts then realized how stupid you sound? You're lying if you say you haven't!!! Lmmfao!!!Many wins, manys the podium finish , great fan support ... How can one argue unless of course you want to be yet another Bloomerpatra, Queen of Denial ? ? ? ?

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 09:08 PM
☝There's zero question about who the queens of denial is here lol. Suck it up ... you wear it well. 😛

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 09:09 PM
? ? ? ? 😅

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 09:16 PM
uh oh, don't look down but it's happening again. 藍藍

Isn't it time you put your highside huster jammyers on and rest big boy?? 😉

Asking for a friend of course...

Raceready
08-02-2021, 09:17 PM
1 butt hurt bobby ball hugger, trolling all the truthers, got no ammunition, so he thinks he can rile up the bloomeroids, lol some dam more... 5 failed pee tests, 4 crewmen running, 3 steps fell down, 2 fans embarrassed, 1 fan still clinging on ........la da dee duh ! ! ! ! ! !

Highside Hustler25
08-02-2021, 09:18 PM
Isn't it time you put your highside huster jammyers on and rest big boy?? 

Asking for a friend of course...

It is,I am and if it doesn't go down, try a cold shower. 😉

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 09:35 PM
5 failed pee tests, 4 crewmen running, 3 steps fell down, 2 fans embarrassed, 1 fan still clinging on ........la da dee duh ! ! ! ! ! !

Dude give up lol. Im starting to feel bad for the butt hurt you're experiencing! ! ! !

I do however get it why you would do this tho, and its ok... really! ! ! !
Just remember... your not the only bobby ball hugger on here whos as upset as you rr. You've got friends man! ! ! !
😁

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 09:38 PM
It is,I am and if it doesn't go down, try a cold shower. 

Help rr out hh will ya? ? ? ? Lol

He needs someone with a little more trolling experience the what he has lmao... you're a pro at it buddy✌😉

BloomerWon
08-02-2021, 09:45 PM
When booby crys his fans cry... what a tight net bunch a goofs they are boy hahahaha.... and some dam more😁

LM1M
08-02-2021, 10:59 PM
What did Bobby's post on Twitter tonight mean? It was a pic of him and Larson from Fairbury and he said It takes two to Tango. Is he blaming the contact with Larson on him not winning? Either he loves the controversy because it sells t-shirts or he has an ego bigger than the globe. Or maybe a combo of the 2.

dirtcrazy4u
08-03-2021, 05:34 AM
Someone call the team zero camp. Oh the drama, we need scottie back.

kidrock
08-03-2021, 05:45 AM
What did Bobby's post on Twitter tonight mean? It was a pic of him and Larson from Fairbury and he said It takes two to Tango. Is he blaming the contact with Larson on him not winning? Either he loves the controversy because it sells t-shirts or he has an ego bigger than the globe. Or maybe a combo of the 2.

Or just maybe you're trying make more out of it then it is. The race was pretty much between those 2 yes Babb did stick his nose in there a couple of times but, for the most it was between Larson and Pierce.

Chadly329
08-03-2021, 06:16 AM
Does anyone else think Bobby is trying way too hard to take Bloomer's role for the future? The observation I've made is that Bloomer doesn't get too personal vs fans during interviews for example he gets booed and he responds something like "I hope you all appreciated that ass kickin'" or "Ohhhh, I know you love me". Bobby goes on attack, such as this weekend when "I made more tonight than all you fans booing me" or "You've never driven a late model so how would you know". Seems like his skin isn't nearly as thick as he thinks. It's fine to want to be the heel/villain, but you don't attack based on fans income, we support you by buying merch and tickets. Bloomer knows this, and I believe this is how he sells merch like he does even though he has ran like crap the past few seasons.

kidrock
08-03-2021, 07:02 AM
Bobby talks before he thinks sometimes in my opinion. He needs to learn not to get into it with the fans just thank them for coming.

BloomerWon
08-03-2021, 07:17 AM
Someone call the team zero camp. Oh the drama, we need scottie back.

I almost laughed but realized your whole world has turned upside down without Scott... You're a mess right now aren't ya?? 😃

Pennsboro32
08-03-2021, 07:36 AM
It's good for our sport to have villains.

BloomerWon
08-03-2021, 07:43 AM
It's good for our sport to have villains.

To bad booby dont fit the bill... unless you're a 12 year old i suppose. 😁

Pennsboro32
08-03-2021, 07:47 AM
To bad booby dont fit the bill... unless you're a 12 year old i suppose. 

You're right to an extent. He doesn't have that look/personality. But there's enough people who don't like him to catagorize him as a villain.

BloomerWon
08-03-2021, 08:10 AM
You're right to an extent. He doesn't have that look/personality. But there's enough people who don't like him to catagorize him as a villain.
Im thinking he's looked at more as being a punk kid... Villain? Like i said... to a 12 year old maybe...✌

Raceready
08-03-2021, 12:16 PM
I almost laughed but realized your whole world has turned upside down without Scott... You're a mess right now aren't ya?? Somebody needs to come on up with some sort of a 12 step program for all on here that is suffering through the trauma of watching Scottys career spiral downhill as does a PUNCH DRUNK has been prize fighter ? ? ? ?

Action10
08-03-2021, 12:29 PM
Does anyone else think Bobby is trying way too hard to take Bloomer's role for the future? The observation I've made is that Bloomer doesn't get too personal vs fans during interviews for example he gets booed and he responds something like "I hope you all appreciated that ass kickin'" or "Ohhhh, I know you love me". Bobby goes on attack, such as this weekend when "I made more tonight than all you fans booing me" or "You've never driven a late model so how would you know". Seems like his skin isn't nearly as thick as he thinks. It's fine to want to be the heel/villain, but you don't attack based on fans income, we support you by buying merch and tickets. Bloomer knows this, and I believe this is how he sells merch like he does even though he has ran like crap the past few seasons.I agree with you... The approach opposite of what both of those 2 are doing is to be honest, likeable, and to race people cleanly (while winning). Look at Babb and how many shirts he has in the stands at most races in the midwest. He sells a lot of t-shirts and is really well liked. Everybody has to be themselves, but nice people who are themselves do just fine too.

Highside Hustler25
08-03-2021, 04:01 PM
Babb has also won 100 he11 tour races around the midwest. That will sell you a lot of t-shirts.

BloomerWon
08-03-2021, 06:21 PM
Somebody needs to come on up with some sort of a 12 step program for all on here that is suffering through the trauma of watching Scottys career spiral downhill as does a PUNCH DRUNK has been prize fighter ? ? ? ?Its obvious who needs that sort of treatmen there rr you silly goof lol.

Not only do you not know when to give it up but you dont know when youve been beat up on here 😁

Hint...

Everyone on here knows bloomers days are done and have been. You better come up with some other type of strategy to combat your defending dirty lil bobby boy cause you really look like a fool with the one you're desperatly trying to engage... lol some dam more at your fool self...

Carry on ... ! ! ! ! 😉

Highside Hustler25
08-03-2021, 07:48 PM
~~~~~~~ 🦴'r? ~~~~~~~

Raceready
08-03-2021, 08:30 PM
Its obvious who needs that sort of treatmen there rr you silly goof lol.Not only do you not know when to give it up but you dont know when youve been beat up on here Hint... Everyone on here knows bloomers days are done and have been. You better come up with some other type of strategy to combat your defending dirty lil bobby boy cause you really look like a fool with the one you're desperatly trying to engage... lol some dam more at your fool self... Carry on ... ! ! ! ! How can you say that that old Bloomy is done given the fact that I've been told that if'n he was privvy to that # 6,# 1 rocket, #14 rocket, and or the #76 cars he could start winning like a pro again ? ? ? ?

BloomerWon
08-03-2021, 08:46 PM
How can you say that that old Bloomy is done given the fact that I've been told that if'n he was privvy to that # 6,# 1 rocket, #14 rocket, and or the #76 cars he could start winning like a pro again ? ? ? ?

Dam... i have never seen anyone so butt hurt by the truth about a the dirtiest driver ever in this sport as you are over that dirty driving booby lmao. That kid begs to be called out his stupidity and disrespect. If you can't handle the truth, find another driver to ball hug ya bobby hugging butt hurt goof... 😆

I tryed to help you but youre on your own now rr. Go right ahead and continue your crusade of defending a punk kid while we all laugh at you snowflake foolishness...✌😁

smooth32
08-03-2021, 08:56 PM
Dam... i have never seen anyone so butt hurt by the truth about a the dirtiest driver ever in this sport as you are over that dirty driving booby lmao. That kid begs to be called out his stupidity and disrespect. If you can't handle the truth, find another driver to ball hug ya bobby hugging butt hurt goof... I tryed to help you but youre on your own now rr. Go right ahead and continue your crusade of defending a punk kid while we all laugh at you snowflake foolishness...✌talk about butt hurt??? you have been crying over Pierce for what?? 4 ? 5? years. everyone and theyre grandma knows how you feel but for some reason you feel the need to spew your opinions on just about every pierce thread thereis. you got some issues phildo...youve made your point ....over and over...and over....bla bla bla....give it a rest...ley go of the past and try to embrace the future...there are good sides and bad sides but you constantly dwell on anything that is POTENTENTIALLY negative towards him

BloomerWon
08-03-2021, 09:11 PM
Smooth, why are you so worried about my well being when i only get under your skin?? 😁
Anyway, you come here only to defend bobby but end up more upset after confronting me and the truth... What is wrong with you man? Seriously! Are you into pain or what?? God help you! 😊

BloomerWon
08-03-2021, 09:16 PM
Oh these poor goofs kill me!!! Lmaosdm... 😆

BloomerWon
08-03-2021, 09:23 PM
"but for some reason"

That alone was just about as funny as it gets right there!! Omg... smh and laugh some more...

But for some reason hahahaha... and they wonder why??? They will never get it... 😉

BloomerWon
08-04-2021, 12:08 PM
Its boner time hh!! boingggggg!! Come get it rr lololol...

Welp boyz n gurls booby has another shot at 50 grand if he can keep his sht togather lol. I bet he fuggs up again and gets his ass beat two weekends in a row. He throws more races then his in denial fans have excuses lmao!!! Goooooo booby 😁

Raceready
08-04-2021, 12:10 PM
Oh these poor goofs kill me!!! Lmaosdm... How ya doin today ? I thought you might be a little down in the dumps { more than usual } after that 32smooth guy tore you a new one ?

BloomerWon
08-04-2021, 12:16 PM
How ya doin today ? I thought you might be a little down in the dumps { more than usual } after that 32smooth guy tore you a new one ?

Im good but obviously your obsession has the best if you my man lol.
To bad, your days of being a good poster on here are gone. 4m sees you now as an idiotic troll... good job!! 😆👏

BloomerWon
08-04-2021, 12:19 PM
I said come get it and wouldn't ya know... lol some dam more. A booby nut snuggler comes a runnin 😆

Raceready
08-04-2021, 12:23 PM
I said come get it and wouldn't ya know... lol some dam more. A booby nut snuggler comes a runnin Oh now ! Just CHEER UP !! Things are bound to get better.

BloomerWon
08-04-2021, 12:30 PM
Oh now ! Just CHEER UP !! Things are bound to get better.

I know, your gonna eventually snap like all the others who trolled me on here. Lol, its inevitable... 😁

Highside Hustler25
08-04-2021, 12:32 PM
sorry, I was sleepin.

BOINGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!
🦴

BloomerWon
08-04-2021, 12:35 PM
There he is... right on que👍

golddirt
08-04-2021, 04:18 PM
Come on let’s get the 10 pages

Raceraedy
08-04-2021, 04:37 PM
Im sure it'll reach 10 plus after the weekend. 😉

Barbecueboy
08-04-2021, 07:48 PM
And some dam more.

Raceraedy
08-04-2021, 08:17 PM
And some dam more.

Hahahahaha..... .. ... . ..... .. .

Raceready
08-04-2021, 08:24 PM
Im sure it'll reach 10 plus after the weekend. Probably so, especially if Bob Jr. geta another top finish ! ! It's been said that " Even bad press is better than no press " and the young Pierce lad gets a plenty ! !

Highside Hustler25
08-04-2021, 08:40 PM
🤐~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raceraedy
08-04-2021, 08:42 PM
蘿~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boinggggggg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raceready
08-04-2021, 08:45 PM
Yes but the bad press always ruins my day! My life!! I am so hurt by what is said about young Bobby. He is the best cleanest driver with a good head on his shoulders. That bloomwon guy is so pathetic. So glad he's gone. Evertime he posted i had to just lay down and bite my pillow!! I was so upset!! And went through 3 boxes of cleanx every day!!! Woe is ME!!!!Alas Alack ! ! Relax ! I'm sure that if given enough time everyone will grow to like the young'in and he will come the most popular driver in the DLM world year after year like old Awesome Bill from Dawsonville did in the Nasky world .

Raceraedy
08-05-2021, 07:49 AM
Anyone heard if Bobby's tires from the pdc where legal or not. I was told his right rear was illegal and there were some drop issues. This is more like somthing bloomer would do. Not young Bob!

Raceraedy
08-05-2021, 07:59 AM
Smart Alack ! ! Relax ! I'm sure that if given enough time everyone will grow to like the stupidty and he will come the most popular driver as bloomer has in the DLM world year after year like old Awesome Bill from Dawsonville did in the Nasky world .
Fixed this ! ! ! !

I had a few words wrong, wooopsy lololol ! ! ! ! ! !

Raceraedy
08-05-2021, 08:12 AM
I love how the super late model world has become more like the Nasky world ! ! !

It's soooo exciting ! ! ! ! !

Buford.Justice
08-05-2021, 01:46 PM
Hahahahaha..... .. ... . ..... .. .

Morrriisssssssss!!!! hehe

Raceraedy
08-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Morrriisssssssss!!!! hehe

~~~~~~😎~~~~~~

Raceready
08-29-2021, 05:33 AM
1 butt hurt bobby ball hugger, trolling all the truthers, got no ammunition, so he thinks he can rile up the bloomeroids, lol some dam more... baba booey, babba booey, baba booey !!!!!!!