PDA

View Full Version : Springfield IL masks

bullring
08-13-2021, 08:42 AM
So if I understand correctly all concert goers that go into main grandstand are required to wear a mask. I’d assume that’s the same for Silver Crown and ARCA?
At the rate they’re going it may all be shut down before then.

CIRF
08-13-2021, 09:33 AM
We have tickets to a grandstand concert and also for both days of auto racing on The Mile during the Illinois State Fair, which started last night. We've received emails from Ticketmaster regarding the concert and the races which stated that face coverings will be required in the grandstands for all events there and I believe everyone entering the grandstands, or in the case of concerts entering the sections on the racetrack, will have their temperature checked upon entry.

If you have concert tickets which allow you to be on the racetrack (VIP section) directly in front of the stage you will be required to show proof of vaccination. That does not apply to seating in the grandstands, at least not yet.

I believe this is protocol that has very recently been mandated since there was nothing contained with our ticket packets of either the concert or the races that stated any of the above mandates. Really hope everything goes off as planned.

Jim11h
08-13-2021, 09:50 AM
What about hipa laws?

If you can contract, carry, and give us Corona while vaccinated then what good is vaccinated only in vip section. Your all already mandatory masks.

When people gonna start asking the common sense questions to these folks making the rules

50Dixon50
08-13-2021, 10:23 AM
People are so ridiculous all the snow flake liberals actually think that little mask is going to stop the particles in the air from entering in your system stupid
Dr. Stock from Indiana said that anyone That believes that a mask is going to stop covid from entering your system is ridiculously FOOLISH

Fast Wheels
08-13-2021, 01:21 PM
People are so ridiculous all the snow flake liberals actually think that little mask is going to stop the particles in the air from entering in your system stupid
Dr. Stock from Indiana said that anyone That believes that a mask is going to stop covid from entering your system is ridiculously FOOLISH

Thanks for sharing medical advice from some quack from a hillbilly fly over state. Indiana is as always first choice for top class world renown medical care lol. Noted.

If masks don’t work then it’s time to close EVERYTHING. Keep spreading the mask lies. That’s where it will end up.

Jim11h
08-13-2021, 03:36 PM
Yep cause Maryland so far up that medical pole. I prefer dr. Jerry punch though

WisWildManFan
08-13-2021, 04:03 PM
Really cracks me up vaccinated are being told to wear masks again lol

jr29
08-13-2021, 04:06 PM

Then you have a terrible sense of humor. Nothing, not one thing about that is funny from any perspective. I'm not referring to the virus or anything about health concerns and your lack of empathy. I'm saying you would be a terrible conversationalist if you crack up over that.

WisWildManFan
08-13-2021, 04:13 PM
Then you have a terrible sense of humor. Nothing, not one thing about that is funny from any perspective. I'm not referring to the virus or anything about health concerns and your lack of empathy. I'm saying you would be a terrible conversationalist if you crack up over that.Sheep don’t carry on very good conversations either.

Barbecueboy
08-14-2021, 09:36 AM
But they make good pillows after they are slaughtered………..

NeedforLM$peed
08-14-2021, 09:45 AM
I see people wearing a face mask while riding a bicycle but they aren't wearing a helmet...

IL LM Fan
08-14-2021, 10:17 AM
I see people wearing a face mask while riding a bicycle but they aren't wearing a helmet...Maybe you forgot. Masks are supposed to help protect the other person from your germs. Not protect you. I bike daily. Have wore a mask mainly to test the whiners theory masks restrict breathing (no problems here) I don't ride in highly congested areas and don't think they're necessary biking in my case.

Highside Hustler25
08-14-2021, 10:34 AM
Maybe you forgot. Masks are supposed to help protect the other person from your germs. Not protect you. I bike daily. Have wore a mask mainly to test the whiners theory masks restrict breathing (no problems here) I don't ride in highly congested areas and don't think they're necessary biking in my case.

As long as you've got your Kevlar bed pan on yer noģin, yer good to go.

153J
08-14-2021, 10:47 AM
“The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out the virus, which is small enough to pass through material.”

-Anthony Fauci, February 2020

NeedforLM$peed
08-14-2021, 10:52 AM
Maybe you forgot. Masks are supposed to help protect the other person from your germs. Not protect you. I bike daily. Have wore a mask mainly to test the whiners theory masks restrict breathing (no problems here) I don't ride in highly congested areas and don't think they're necessary biking in my case.
What other person? They are riding a bicycle down the street by themselves. Germs existed before Covid. Why weren't people wearing a mask while riding a bicycle then.

50Dixon50
08-14-2021, 11:48 AM
I see people wearing a face mask while riding a bicycle but they aren't wearing a helmet...

Easy to figure out why
Panty waiste
Snow flake
Liberals

xray
08-14-2021, 11:51 AM

we are doing it to protect the healthcare workers from being overrun by the stupid that got sick.

Buford.Justice
08-14-2021, 12:12 PM
Living life has always come with risks. I’d rather take a little more risk and live in a free society than live in a tyrannical one with slightly less risk.

dirtcrazy4u
08-14-2021, 12:14 PM
Humm, wearing a mask. I usually get at least 1 if not 2 colds each and every year. For some odd reason this year I haven't. Wonder why ? Shots, every year I get a flu shot, 2014 I did not. Guess what ? I got the flu and was sicker than heck for 3 days, lost 12 lbs in those 3 days and it probably took the rest of that week to feel back up to normal everyday life. So if you take into consideration no cold or flu if I make sure I get that flu shot. I'm ok if they say put it back on. I'm ok with people that don't. I just won't be anywhere near you.

WisWildManFan
08-14-2021, 01:16 PM
we are doing it to protect the healthcare workers from being overrun by the stupid that got sick.Oh yea “flatten the curve”, it’s funny you say that cuz I was just at the ER for non-covid problems and I waited 12 hours and never got in a ER room. I thought they must be packed with covid patients, then my mom who works at that hospital tells me no they can’t move anyone out of the ER rooms because they have no clean rooms in the general hospital because 75% of their janitors quit coming to work because they make more on unemployment then working now. So I guess in a sense covid is the cause!

IL LM Fan
08-14-2021, 01:20 PM
What other person? They are riding a bicycle down the street by themselves. Germs existed before Covid. Why weren't people wearing a mask while riding a bicycle then.the purpose of a $5 a dozen dust mask is to help keep YOUR spit off other people. It isn't to keep you from catching covid. What does wearing a mask have to do with not wearing a helmet? Maybe they're more concerned with others than themselves?

Buford.Justice
08-14-2021, 01:20 PM
Easy to figure out why
Panty waiste
Snow flake
Liberals

And stupid people!!!

james white
08-14-2021, 01:22 PM
Water will go thru a mask and those germs are smaller than water so whats up with that ?

CIRF
08-14-2021, 01:24 PM
the purpose of a $5 a dozen dust mask is to help keep YOUR spit off other people. It isn't to keep you from catching covid. What does wearing a mask have to do with not wearing a helmet? Maybe they're more concerned with others than themselves?

More likely just plain stupid.

IL LM Fan
08-14-2021, 01:26 PM
You don't get unemployment for quitting.

WisWildManFan
08-14-2021, 01:31 PM
You don't get unemployment for quitting.If you quit showing up you get fired

IL LM Fan
08-14-2021, 01:33 PM
More likely just plain stupid.My point was he posted like they're using one form of protection but not another? 50 cent masks are only intended to help keep your spit off others. I couldn't care less that someone alone is wearing them. Maybe I'll be a rebel and wear a mask biking alone today, and laugh that people who see me might be posting about it on internet forums.

CIRF
08-14-2021, 01:47 PM
My point was he posted like they're using one form of protection but not another? 50 cent masks are only intended to help keep your spit off others. I couldn't care less that someone alone is wearing them. Maybe I'll be a rebel and wear a mask biking alone today, and laugh that people who see me might be posting about it on internet forums.You wouldn't recognize a true rebel if one kicked you squarely in the dupa.

You indirectly make a great point, however. That point being there are an overabundance of really stupid people who are easily discernable. One clue is people riding a bicycle alone with a fugging mask on!!

IL LM Fan
08-14-2021, 01:49 PM
You wouldn't recognize a true rebel if one kicked you squarely in the dupa.You indirectly make a great point, however. That point being there are an overabundance of really stupid people who are easily discernable. One clue is people riding a bicycle alone with a fugging mask on!!Is that worse than driving alone with one?

lurker
08-14-2021, 02:34 PM
Hold my beer, I got this!

quack from a hillbilly fly over state

Interesting choice of derogatory non-inclusive words, knowing we are in a --- Social Justice Warrior, Equality, Snowflake, Cancel Culture, Virtue Signaling, Woke, “Karen” gets offended if you don’t wear your mask, PC society.

Some on this forum are bound to be upset with the use of the word Hillbilly just by its self. And so you know, Appalachia and the Ozarks are nowhere near Indiana. Which both regions would be highly insulted with the misrepresentation of location.

And if Indiana is a Fly Over State, that most likely doesn’t matter, do we in Indiana need to even be wearing masks?

Lastly, PETA might not like Ducks noises being made fun of.

CIRF
08-14-2021, 03:02 PM
Is that worse than driving alone with one?

Equal.

But yet another indisputable indication that the person driving alone with a face covering on is irreparably stupid.

Barbecueboy
08-14-2021, 03:03 PM
we are doing it to protect the healthcare workers from being overrun by the stupid that got sick.

Then shouldn’t we all be wearing full faced oxygen masks around people that smoke?

Riverat
08-14-2021, 04:49 PM
If people would wash their hands and stop eating their buggers. Also government stop subsidizing covid deaths this would have been over a year ago.

NormP
08-14-2021, 05:56 PM
Fast wheels you'd have to be an idiot to think Indiana is a hillbilly state. A speedbump is a higher hill than anything in Indiana. Not sure why anyone from a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)hole like Maryland would cry about the flyover states in the first place.

And if masks work, then why are people still whining about coronavirus a year after "15 days to flatten the curve"?

The gullibility of you people that trust the government is hilarious.

NormP
08-14-2021, 06:03 PM

The only people who whine are the mask holes who can't stand the thought of a non-mask wearer exercising personal choice.

Buford.Justice
08-14-2021, 08:51 PM
Easy to figure out why
Panty waiste
Snow flake
Liberals

That's the truth!! Some people will fall for anything.

turnleftandgasit
08-16-2021, 08:06 PM
I guess nobody has been to southern IN. Hillbilly state for sure.