PDA

View Full Version : Gregg Satterlee Wins Williams Grove WoO Event

Ben Shelton
08-23-2021, 11:50 AM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 23, 2021

Gregg Satterlee Wins Williams Grove WoO Event
LOLMDS Port Royal Speedway Triple Header Up Next

INDIANA, Pa. (08/23/21) – Gregg Satterlee banked his first World of Outlaws (WoO) Morton Buildings Late Model Series win of the season on Saturday night at Williams Grove Speedway.

The $10,000 victory came aboard his Satterlee Motorsports No. 22 Keyser Manufacturing/ Valvoline/ Classic Ink/ XR1 Rocket Chassis / Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model and marked his eighth win of the year.

“It’s hard to believe it has been seven years since I won an Outlaws’ race,” Satterlee said in Victory Lane after being reminded that his last win with the tour came in 2014 at Delaware International Speedway. “The start to the race was key, and then lapped traffic was also dicey. Thankfully, everything fell my way and we got another victory.

“We’re really having a solid year, and I can’t thank everyone enough who supports this team. We’ll head to one of my favorite tracks this weekend (Port Royal Speedway) and see if we can’t win one or two more.”

Gregg Satterlee joined the World of Outlaws Morton Buildings Late Model Series on Friday evening as 27 entries invaded Williams Grove Speedway (Mechanicsburg, Pa.). After starting the night by registering the sixth-fastest qualifying effort, Gregg scored a second-place finish in his heat. With the redraw placing him second on the starting grid for the feature, Satterlee led wire-to-wire in the 40-lapper to record his fourth-career series win and eighth overall of 2021. He finished ahead of Chris Madden, Kyle Hardy, Rick Eckert, and Matt Cosner to claim the $10,000 top prize.

The following night at Sharon Speedway (Hartford, Ohio) for the World of Outlaws Battle at the Border, Satterlee gained two spots in his heat race to finish second. Starting the $10,000-to-win A-Main in sixth, Gregg faded four positions in the 40-lap affair to finish 10th.

For full results from these events, please visit www.WorldofOutlaws.com.

This Thursday – Saturday, Satterlee Motorsports will travel to Port Royal (Pa.) Speedway for a Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) triple header. Thursday’s feature posts a $10,000 top prize, while a $12,000 winner’s check is on the line on Friday and a whopping $30,000 is posted for Saturday night’s winner.

Gregg has already visited Victory Lane three times this season at the ½-mile oval and will be looking to add to the tally this weekend.

More information on the weekend’s events can be found at LucasDirt.com.

Gregg Satterlee would like to thank his marketing partners including Keyser Manufacturing, Valvoline, Classic Ink, Integra Shocks and Springs, Rocket Chassis, All About Wraps, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Hooker Harness, Simpson Racing Products, Diversified Machine Inc/ Bulldog Rear Ends, Keizer Wheels, Wiles Driveshafts, VP Racing Fuels, AFCO, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Gregg Satterlee, please visit www.GreggSatterlee.com .