PDA

View Full Version : Montpelier Motor Speedway. Montpelier, IN. 2021 Former BIG E Promoter Larry Boos.

HoosierDirtFan
09-17-2021, 03:55 PM
For those interested and those that haven't heard.

Former Eldora Promoter and right hand man Larry Boos is the new promoter at Montpelier Motor Speedway in Montpelier, Indiana. He took hold of the track back in early August. Track is about an hour or so west from Eldora Speedway in Montpelier, IN just south of Indiana 18 (Ohio 67).

Montpelier Motor Speedway
Montpelier, Indiana

Remaining 2021 Schedule of Events

https://i.imgur.com/vEWy44g.jpg

TDRacinŽ
09-17-2021, 05:01 PM
Was he ever actually the promoter at Eldora?

racedad11
09-17-2021, 05:56 PM
Larry Boos was everything to Eldora until Roger Slack showed up. I thought it was funny to see Roger a half hour before hot laps on wednsday weed eating in turn four in front of the cement seating area. Something Larry would have had done on monday at the latest.

zyoung25
09-17-2021, 06:21 PM
Larry is a straight up kind of guy. He ran a winter go kart series i raced for a couple years. He doesnt take any bs.

TDRacinŽ
09-17-2021, 08:52 PM
Larry Boos was everything to Eldora until Roger Slack showed up. I thought it was funny to see Roger a half hour before hot laps on wednsday weed eating in turn four in front of the cement seating area. Something Larry would have had done on monday at the latest.

Yes, I know he was everything. But did he ever officially carry the title of promoter?