PDA

View Full Version : Is the world coming to an end?

Billy_the_kid
11-30-2021, 09:13 AM
this board seems civilized all of a sudden. You can actually post an opinion without getting torn to shreds. Did the mods clean up?? or are those in question just on good behavior because Santa is coming?? either way its very refreshing

Morgs153
11-30-2021, 10:06 AM
This is a great forum and I enjoy it very much.

This forum works really well when we all stay in our lanes, so to speak. Racing stuff belongs in the appropriate section and the tailgate stuff belongs in the tailgate section. That can be self-policed to a large extent by just asking oneself, does this really belong - here?

I would like to see the mods simply clean up and delete the garbage posts that sneak their way into the forum. We know what those are and they can simply be gotten rid of. The ones that look like : Весьма изумительные , or Cake Boost, or Sportswetten, or well - you get it.

Pennsboro32
11-30-2021, 11:01 AM
The aliens have landed.

T-MAC 39 FAN
11-30-2021, 11:47 AM
Blackie hasn't been on in a while.

Barbecueboy
11-30-2021, 01:17 PM
Probably its because those of you with nothing but excuses and denials have been quiet... ya think Russ ? ? 

Mic drop moment.

Barbecueboy
11-30-2021, 01:18 PM
this board seems civilized all of a sudden. You can actually post an opinion without getting torn to shreds. Did the mods clean up?? or are those in question just on good behavior because Santa is coming?? either way its very refreshing

I think because all the douchebags got out douched and finally left?

T-MAC 39 FAN
11-30-2021, 04:31 PM
He's been busy getin busy with you mom, down at the truck the truck stop...HAHAHAHAHAHA

Well well well you are back!😎

ZERO25
11-30-2021, 04:34 PM
I think because all the douchebags got out douched and finally left?

But now, its got kinda boring!

Time to start one of them "But daddy" threads! :)

smooth32
11-30-2021, 05:22 PM
I think because all the douchebags got out douched and finally left?uh....you're still here so.................

Barbecueboy
11-30-2021, 08:29 PM
uh....you're still here so.................

I wouldnt have left that opening if i didnt believe it also.so, yes.Ill own that.

You guys should try it.