PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Warriors

Thedoctor
12-05-2021, 09:28 AM
Am I missing more of this story. All I’ve seen is his wife come on the internet yapping about there relationship and the cheating , people defended her and took her side, pumped her tires a little. Is that all this is about or does it go beyond that. I didn’t even think he was well known enough or relevant for people to talk about but maybe it’s a local thing. I’m not trying to bash, congrats to him on his win, I’m just curious as to why this was talked about so much and such a big deal all weekend.

bleedblue55
12-05-2021, 10:15 AM
His ole lady is the one who likes to share her personnel life on social media. If she would STFU it would all go away.

T-MAC 39 FAN
12-05-2021, 10:28 AM
Once a cheat always a cheat!

Barbecueboy
12-05-2021, 10:51 AM
His ole lady is the one who likes to share her personnel life on social media. If she would STFU it would all go away.

Bat sheet crazy………the only thing missing from the victory lane photo was Big Steve and Jerry.

Cool as hell Tyler won….great story and he backed up his talk all weekend.
The rest of the circus is just background static.

JabberJaws83
12-05-2021, 11:56 AM
They are both still clowns

dirtcrazy4u
12-05-2021, 12:35 PM
She's a circus, she put more than her fair share of statements on social media. STFU, he's in victory lane talking about what family means, REALLY, go race Tyler, win whatever you can. When they stick the mic in your face, WALK AWAY.

jpb
12-05-2021, 05:12 PM
His ole lady is the one who likes to share her personnel life on social media. If she would STFU it would all go away.Where is this content on social media. Any particular Facebook group or where?

HoosierDirtFan
12-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Where is this content on social media. Any particular Facebook group or where?

Twitter.... and some on Facebook.

ZERO25
12-05-2021, 05:54 PM
She's a circus, she put more than her fair share of statements on social media. STFU, he's in victory lane talking about what family means, REALLY, go race Tyler, win whatever you can. When they stick the mic in your face, WALK AWAY.

She recently posted she realized her kids were seeing her posts, and realized it was causing them harm. So she posted she wouldnt be doing that anymore!

Kudos to her........keep their private life...private!