PDA

View Full Version : Carpenter truck ride.

Umpdirt1
12-07-2021, 11:43 AM
So how is nascrap going to Deal w/ Carpenters off track issues. Wife cheater,beater, nascrap has a code of conduct. So is carpenter grandfathered in. Any thoughts. I'll bet nascrap wanted anybody to win but him.

Pennsboro32
12-07-2021, 11:44 AM
"They don't know what they got themselves into."

NeedforLM$peed
12-07-2021, 11:47 AM
I'm sure they are less concerned than what everyone thinks...

Pennsboro32
12-07-2021, 12:04 PM
I'm sure they are less concerned than what everyone thinks...

4mers are the only ones concerned.

Dlmfan123
12-07-2021, 12:15 PM
4mers are the only ones concerned.Just wait til the purple hair nascar fans start digging.

Barbecueboy
12-07-2021, 01:49 PM
“ nascar has a code of conduct” lmao……..

Hoosier_Dirt
12-07-2021, 02:02 PM
This ride will disappear before Knoxville. Problem solved.

ride height
12-07-2021, 02:14 PM
To be perfectly honest...I think if they just let him run unabated, let him be himself, the ratings would skyrocket. I know they won’t do that....but it would probably save NASCAR

NeedforLM$peed
12-07-2021, 02:35 PM
4mers are the only ones concerned.

Exactly......

heinen81
12-07-2021, 03:08 PM
It wont happen. There is no such thing as a free ride, especially when the team needs registration, paid crew, tires, fuel ect. Plus it was billed as an "opportunity" to drive the truck at Knoxville. Needs to get Nascar approval and licensing as well. I guarantee he is expected to bring something to the table other than his suit, helmet and a square body Chevrolet full of kids and kissing cousins. Now a free ride to the winner of the Knoxville late model nationals or Dream/World 100.... that makes sense. The dumb snails pace dome race really doesn't translate into success in a truck at Knoxville. This thing never happens and you wont hear any more about it.

th3Swami
12-07-2021, 03:16 PM
lol still mad at the dome race

NeedforLM$peed
12-07-2021, 03:19 PM
It wont happen. There is no such thing as a free ride, especially when the team needs registration, paid crew, tires, fuel ect. Plus it was billed as an "opportunity" to drive the truck at Knoxville. Needs to get Nascar approval and licensing as well. I guarantee he is expected to bring something to the table other than his suit, helmet and a square body Chevrolet full of kids and kissing cousins. Now a free ride to the winner of the Knoxville late model nationals or Dream/World 100.... that makes sense. The dumb snails pace dome race really doesn't translate into success in a truck at Knoxville. This thing never happens and you wont hear any more about it.

It's a Niece Motorsports ride. I think they have all that.
https://mobile.twitter.com/NieceMotorsport/status/1466474555258679299

HoosierDirtFan
12-07-2021, 03:27 PM

And when it does you going to put an apple in that pie hole.

welderron105
12-07-2021, 03:30 PM
Tyler was voted into mansfield and fansfield or something wasnt he? His fans and airmax may help with incidentals. Was he ever convicted of domestic? I would be careful of slandering anyone!!

zyoung25
12-07-2021, 03:52 PM
Airmax dude has the money to make it happen.

klemmabyna
12-07-2021, 05:28 PM
good for tyler, but...

i can name at least 20 other dirt drivers more deserving of that free pass than the winner of a giimmick race.

on the other hand, i have to give credit to the promotor for the success of the event and the sponsors he has brought along. still feels like a house of cards...

would like to hear what the crowds were like from those in attendance.

NeedforLM$peed
12-07-2021, 05:59 PM
What was a gimmick about it? Because it was indoors? It's still a legitimate event...

klemmabyna
12-07-2021, 06:12 PM
What was a gimmick about it? Because it was indoors? It's still a legitimate event...

Hold that race at that track with that format any time between may and september with those track conditions and you get under 20 racers there.

JMO

dirtcrazy4u
12-07-2021, 07:22 PM
Save nascar, Yea that's what he's doing. WOW

Finnfan25
12-07-2021, 09:44 PM
This type of racing/race track is not my cup of tea, but that's just my opinion and I don't pay the bills. If it's making money, it will continue and it certainly appears to be since it keeps getting scheduled. And perhaps this is just me and maybe I don't follow super late models as much as I used to, but it seemed like I've never heard of about 80% of the SLM drivers there this year. Other than a handful of top tier drivers.....where was everybody?

Mod Runner
12-08-2021, 01:49 AM
I have never met Tyler Carpenter nor seen him race in person , but he sure earned the wins at the Dome. He proved he can drive under heavy pressure and win by holding off all competitors. I was impressed by what I saw on U-tube.

dgersh22
12-08-2021, 08:27 AM
Would this even be a thread if Shephard, Hoffman, or any of the bigger names had won the race?

NeedforLM$peed
12-08-2021, 09:08 AM
7 pm tonight he'll be doing a FB live interview with Knoxville.

https://mobile.twitter.com/knoxvilleraces/status/1468264042699493379

dirty-white-boy
12-08-2021, 11:39 AM
So how is nascrap going to Deal w/ Carpenters off track issues. Wife cheater,beater, nascrap has a code of conduct. So is carpenter grandfathered in. Any thoughts. I'll bet nascrap wanted anybody to win but him.

Legit question.
He does have an arrest record along with his wife for domestic. https://www.newsandsentinel.com/news/news-of-record/2021/03/wood-county-magistrate-court-2/

This is a great story! https://tehben.com/2020/11/16/pit-lizards-an-oral-history/

oh and his wife even has an Onlyfans page

I do hope he can see that this is an opportunity that 1000's of racers can only dream of and he steers the ship in the right direction.

Raceready
12-08-2021, 11:51 AM
Legit question. He does have an arrest record along with his wife for domestic. https://www.newsandsentinel.com/news/news-of-record/2021/03/wood-county-magistrate-court-2/she posted pics and screeshots from his phone this summer including pics that had bloody hands and bruising. NASCAR wants no part of that, I can guarantee you that! All you gotta do is google it and there is even a reddit page devoted to her social media rant https://www.reddit.com/r/DirtRacing/comments/jtn6fl/tyler_carpenterwhoops/This is a great story! https://tehben.com/2020/11/16/pit-lizards-an-oral-history/oh and his wife even has an Onlyfans pageI do hope he can see that this is an opportunity that 1000's of racers can only dream of and he steers the ship in the right direction.That sounds like she was being nothing more than a common " Racetrack Whore " ! !

Jim11h
12-08-2021, 05:05 PM
Reckon your sleuth work lacks because only says "arraigned on a domestic battery charge and was released on a $500 surety bond."

No where under either does it say found guilty, pleaded guilty, or even pleaded no contest. What I read in between them lines are they had fight and neither had same story so both charged and let court figure it out

NeedforLM$peed
12-08-2021, 05:14 PM
He makes it sound like having an onlyfans page is a crime also. Guess it fits with his user name. Dirty white boy. Lmao and some.

dirtcrazy4u
12-09-2021, 05:29 AM
Nascrap has 1 person that talks about his assumed past you watch how fast that knoxville ride disappears. Bad press is the last thing nascrap needs.

Barbecueboy
12-09-2021, 07:17 AM
NASCAR needs any press they can get…….

waaac77
12-09-2021, 07:37 AM
He makes it sound like having an onlyfans page is a crime also. Guess it fits with his user name. Dirty white boy. Lmao and some.

Do you know what only fans is? Of course it’s not a crime but you’re stripping on video or doing sex acts. Just says a lot about the person. Definitely not against the United States law

lmcryn2
12-09-2021, 10:33 AM
He makes it sound like having an onlyfans page is a crime also. Guess it fits with his user name. Dirty white boy. Lmao and some.Its " lmao some more" not lmao and some 😃

lmcryn2
12-09-2021, 10:45 AM
So how is nascrap going to Deal w/ Carpenters off track issues. Wife cheater,beater, nascrap has a code of conduct. So is carpenter grandfathered in. Any thoughts. I'll bet nascrap wanted anybody to win but him.They brought in lil bobby didnt thay ? ? > lmao some dam more < ..........

NeedforLM$peed
12-09-2021, 11:06 AM
They brought in lil bobby didnt thay ? ? > lmao some dam more < ..........

And a alleged coke sniffer...

lmcryn2
12-09-2021, 12:44 PM
And a alleged coke sniffer...Lol and some... 😁

Snake X3
12-10-2021, 06:56 AM
Lol and some... 

Didn't he say something about how he was being accused of dealing meth after one of his wins a few years back? I thought I remembered him denying it in victory lane and being surprised since I hadn't heard anything like that and wondered where it came from. I could be wrong though.

Snake X3
12-10-2021, 07:03 AM
Nascrap has 1 person that talks about his assumed past you watch how fast that knoxville ride disappears. Bad press is the last thing nascrap needs.

Maybe NASCRAP can pin the Bubba Wallace noose deal on him. :D

Barbecueboy
12-10-2021, 07:10 AM
Jussie smoelllet has noose expertise…….they should have called him in as an expert witness in that case.

baker1b
12-10-2021, 10:15 AM
I read on a FB page that you don't have to get a NASCAR license to run this race. It was from a guy that's ran the series before and people on the post knew him and said he's a credible source. As far as money goes he will have what he needs. After seeing the man on Saturday night you can see that he will represent the DLM world just fine. I'm sure when Cody leaned in the car and talked to him he told him to be respectable and he did. You can't go by what he said Thursday and call it done. If that's the case RTJ and a few others are terrible as well. You can't stick a mic in these guys face seconds after something just happened and expect anything but what you got. There's nobody commenting here that hasn't said the same stuff when mad. Even if it's distasteful it boosted ratings. lol

Jim11h
12-10-2021, 09:58 PM
Interesting how you know so much about fans only site. My understanding has been sure naked pics or vids possible but it's mostly a fetish deal. Like guys want girls in just long t-shirt, boy shorts, maybe girl in glasses, etc. You pay for service that lady agrees upon, 2 consenting adults, and it's not sexual content. I just can't believe the levels that some will go to dig dirt on others and the total misinterpretation that is then given to suit their agenda. I hope that the effort some y'all put into 4m dirt you dig you put 2x more into your career, cause your certainly gonna be best in field from out working everyone else

Thedoctor
12-11-2021, 07:24 AM
No digging required when the party’s involved advertise, promote, and post about it. And if you think only fans and fetishs aren’t sexual 99 percent of the time, I don’t know what to tell you.