PDA

View Full Version : XRSS ups the ante for Outlaw LM's in 2022

ftfiowa
01-14-2022, 05:33 PM
every $25k or $50k win race pays $2500 to start.

as long as you start at bristol & dont miss races you get get free event passes,free pit passes, free vehicle passes, free merch space, & VIP parking spaces.

whats everyone think?

also WoO vs Lucas:who has more regulars(quantity not quality) follow their respective tour in 2022?

Josh Bayko
01-14-2022, 05:49 PM
This stuff has serous NDRL vibes, but I hope I’m wrong.

Rajflyboy
01-14-2022, 06:31 PM
Competitors do not have to pay track expenses? Don’t have to pay back gate fees. I love it.

dirtcrazy4u
01-14-2022, 08:21 PM
No way they survive. When people start giving stuff away it's usually out of desperation.

Rajflyboy
01-14-2022, 09:07 PM
No way they survive. When people start giving stuff away it's usually out of desperation.They got that NASCAR money though 😜

thexfactor0210
01-14-2022, 09:19 PM
It sucks that this series overlaps several WoO dates and at least a couple Lucas dates so guys cannot run a national tour and XRSS. I sure hope it does not go under like NDRL. I think the difference between now and then is the huge streaming money pouring in. This series shows much money that really is. Also, several big names back in the day kept saying NDRL was what they wanted and needed. Large paying single day shows. I sure hope this thing lasts!!! Cool to see supers at different venues.

TBSprintFan
01-14-2022, 09:38 PM
It sucks that this series overlaps several WoO dates and at least a couple Lucas dates so guys cannot run a national tour and XRSS. I sure hope it does not go under like NDRL. I think the difference between now and then is the huge streaming money pouring in. This series shows much money that really is. Also, several big names back in the day kept saying NDRL was what they wanted and needed. Large paying single day shows. I sure hope this thing lasts!!! Cool to see supers at different venues.

Pretty sure I heard last week from the announcers at the Wild West Shootout on Flo that they had 20000 accounts watching on 1 single night .

waaac77
01-15-2022, 10:29 AM
Wouldn’t this be upping the pot? If you are upping the ante I would think pit passes and whatnot would be more expensive.

ftfiowa
01-15-2022, 12:40 PM
i was thinking XRSS upped the ante vs WoO & Lucas