PDA

View Full Version : Leebo

gorj
01-18-2022, 05:42 PM
Lost a great friend and dirt fanatic 11 years ago. RIP Lee and Bea.

GA-DIRT
01-19-2022, 05:14 AM
They are gone but not forgotten. On a side note, we lost a good friend Jim Allison yesterday, he used to help Ray Cook back in your touring days

gorj
01-19-2022, 08:39 AM
They are gone but not forgotten. On a side note, we lost a good friend Jim Allison yesterday, he used to help Ray Cook back in your touring days

Sorry to hear that. We have lost great ones along the way. Was he helping when you were Ray’s car owner? Brownie, hope all is well!

Slideways
01-19-2022, 10:38 AM
I sure miss seeing and talking to Leebo.
Also RIP Mr. Allison

Clump O Clay
01-19-2022, 04:17 PM
There was no bigger Freddy Smith fan and nicer person to be on this message board.

d-glenn
01-19-2022, 04:33 PM
I remember meeting Lee and Bea at Atomic Raceway (TN), he made arrangements for a 4-M breakfast at the Dinner Bell Restaurant in Lenior City. Me and a friend road with them to eat. Great people.

gorj, will I see you at East Bay?

Raceready
01-19-2022, 05:23 PM
There was no bigger Freddy Smith fan and nicer person to be on this message board.http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/smile.png Who didn't like Freddy Smith ?

gorj
01-19-2022, 05:59 PM
I remember meeting Lee and Bea at Atomic Raceway (TN), he made arrangements for a 4-M breakfast at the Dinner Bell Restaurant in Lenior City. Me and a friend road with them to eat. Great people.

gorj, will I see you at East Bay?

D-Glenn, great to read your post. Hope all is well! Atomic was my favorite track. Leebo liked Atomic and Bulls Gap. He loved the people and fellowship at the races just as much as the race.
I doubt I go to East Bay. Possibly Golden Isles. Been streaming a lot. Have fun at the bay.

gorj
01-19-2022, 06:05 PM
There was no bigger Freddy Smith fan and nicer person to be on this message board.

Lol
Lee always said he was Freddie’s #2 fan. Naomi , Freddie’s wife was his #1 fan.
We brought Lee home from the rehab facility after his stroke, he got one foot in the door and asked where his Freddie hat was. Never a dull moment.

flagone
01-19-2022, 06:36 PM
This sport lost a friend. He will always have a grandstand at Screven

gorj
01-19-2022, 07:09 PM
This sport lost a friend. He will always have a grandstand at Screven

Kelley and Red, remarkably respectful for the Leebo Grandstands! You guys are best in class !
Looking forward to the Freeze, son in law has been reminding me about it. We thoroughly enjoyed the 100 lap FWD race. It’s a crazy race when the green flag drops.

GA-DIRT
01-21-2022, 04:51 AM
Yes, he was a good guy for sure