PDA

View Full Version : MAVtv Plus

0_VodooChild_0
01-27-2022, 05:05 PM
Is the site not working or are they starting later. Suppose to start at 5:30pm EST but that was over 30 minutes ago. Anybody else having issues???

FreeBird
01-27-2022, 05:15 PM
Working for me in NC

FreeBird

champion24
01-27-2022, 05:21 PM
Did the sound not work for everyone?

smokin19
01-27-2022, 05:22 PM
Getting the old access denied but have yearly legacy acct. I've sent emails...waiting

EDERDS
01-27-2022, 05:29 PM
MAVTV continuously puts the worst product out there for streaming races. They sucked last year and haven’t even tried to improve it. For all the folks that always holler that it’s my internet, I’ve upgraded my internet and I watched Volusia last weekend on DIRTVision without a hiccup.

Dlmfan123
01-27-2022, 05:29 PM
Did the sound not work for everyone?There was no sound other then the cars during crate hot laps, I'm having no issues with my fire stick or cell phone

MEE
01-27-2022, 05:38 PM
getting the old access denied but have yearly legacy acct. I've sent emails...waitingyep same here but i can watch on phone ?????

Birky.Fan
01-27-2022, 05:40 PM
I see MavTV is still broken, bought one month for chili bowl, now can't upgrade to yearly. Nice. guess they don't want my money

Big Daddy 37
01-27-2022, 05:41 PM
yep same here but i can watch on phone ?????

Same issue...

smokin19
01-27-2022, 05:42 PM
Same here I can get on the phone but anything else access denied?

Patansplant
01-27-2022, 05:45 PM
Working ok here.

TDRacin®
01-27-2022, 05:46 PM
Here was my experience. Brought up the broadcast on my phone via the app and when I clicked on the feed, I got access denied. So I then did the password reset trick and it worked (after closing out the app and logging back in). On the website I am getting "Access Denied" even though I'm a yearly subscriber. Resetting the password does not work. From what I've seen no one can watch it via the webpage on a computer/tablet. The app is the only way to watch.

This is no different than last year which is a complete joke. I'm seriously thinking about not supporting this mess when renewal comes up. They obviously don't give one chit that people are beyond frustrated with it.

LM1M
01-27-2022, 05:47 PM
For as good as Lucas is in everything else, I wonder why their streaming product is so poor year after year. Hopefully James/Tower View can help expedite.

Big Daddy 37
01-27-2022, 05:53 PM
For $59 a year, I'm willing to forgive quite a bit...

Access denied/yearly member thing on the website, is the first hiccup I have had.

Watching on my phone, so no big deal.

dirtSLMracing
01-27-2022, 05:55 PM
First of all it is actually working for me tonight. Second of all James is a big help is getting someone to email you back. The fact it takes an announcer seeing complaints on a message board to get customer service to do something shows that MavTV Plus is a total joke.

My subscription ends in May and I will cancel then.

TDRacin®
01-27-2022, 05:59 PM
For anyone saying it's working, help out those who may need help by stating how you are viewing (app/web). One works (app via phone, Roku, Firestick, etc), one doesn't (webpage on anything).

dirtSLMracing
01-27-2022, 06:04 PM
TD

Im on a chromebook... I couldnt log in last week, James got them to email me with new password. I checked last week to give me time to get it straight because I knew there would be a problem.

TerryM
01-27-2022, 06:06 PM
Stream’s been perfect here. Started right at 5:30. No audio for the crates. I’m not a big fan of that.

We have built-in Roku on our TV and the MAVTV+ app. Takes about 30 seconds to power up the TV, go to Roku, go to Mav, and click on live events.

CILDirt
01-27-2022, 06:08 PM
Working fine for me through the app on Apple TV. It would be nice if they would zoom out though.

FreeBird
01-27-2022, 06:30 PM
Works on TV, Roku, MAVTV+ app…also with MAVTV+ app on my iPad.

FreeBird

CIRF
01-27-2022, 06:37 PM
I'm getting an error message on Roku that indicates that access is not possible and to come back later. I've messaged them 3 times and have gotten no reply other than they've received my message.

This is such bull$hit!!

slmcrewchief99
01-27-2022, 06:51 PM
Been watching 5 minutes and I'm already tired of hearing Bob Dild0. By the time Speedweeks are over I may shoot myself.

dirtSLMracing
01-27-2022, 06:52 PM
The announcer was just talking about how great everyone is at MavTV plus and what they do to bring the coverage. He must not be aware that the customer service is absolute horse manure.

dirtcrazy4u
01-27-2022, 06:52 PM
Huge shout out to lucas oil officials. After qualified all these other cars the slm show will run straight through

kidrock
01-27-2022, 06:55 PM
For me it says access denied. Need yearly sub and I've had that for few years now. I had this problem last year and worked with mav tv to get it working but, first race of the year and here I go again. At this point all I can do is laugh out loud.

kidrock
01-27-2022, 06:58 PM
The announcer was just talking about how great everyone is at MavTV plus and what they do to bring the coverage. He must not be aware that the customer service is absolute horse manure.

Yeah I don't want to be to negative about it so, I decided I would just laugh out loud.

dirtSLMracing
01-27-2022, 07:02 PM
Well like I mentioned earlier.. I knew there would be problems logging in so I tried to access my account a week or so ago. Found out I couldnt but I had time to wait on customer service which James helped to get them to email me back.

When you ALREADY know there will be a problem that is a sign of dealing with a clown show.

kidrock
01-27-2022, 07:04 PM
I'm getting an error message on Roku that indicates that access is not possible and to come back later. I've messaged them 3 times and have gotten no reply other than they've received my message.

This is such bull$hit!!

Same here CIRF. Access denied.

MEE
01-27-2022, 07:22 PM
Well like I mentioned earlier.. I knew there would be problems logging in so I tried to access my account a week or so ago. Found out I couldnt but I had time to wait on customer service which James helped to get them to email me back. When you ALREADY know there will be a problem that is a sign of dealing with a clown show.The problem I'm having is I can log in and it shows I have a yearly that is good till 5/20/22but it says ( access denied cause I dont have a yearly subscription)

Mike Honcho
01-27-2022, 07:28 PM
For me it says access denied. Need yearly sub and I've had that for few years now. I had this problem last year and worked with mav tv to get it working but, first race of the year and here I go again. At this point all I can do is laugh out loud.

Same for me on laptop with Google Chrome. I don't have a smart Tv, just HDMI cable from laptop which works great for Flo. I can watch on my phone with the App not that's not the greatest.

dirtSLMracing
01-27-2022, 07:30 PM
The problem I'm having is I can log in and it shows I have a yearly that is good till 5/20/22but it says ( access denied cause I dont have a yearly subscription)

Unfortunately you may have to wait until customer service emails you back.

TDRacin®
01-27-2022, 07:38 PM
The problem I'm having is I can log in and it shows I have a yearly that is good till 5/20/22but it says ( access denied cause I dont have a yearly subscription)

Watch it on the app. If you have a tablet/iPad you can watch it via that. If your only option is a computer, youre sol until they figure it out. I'm casting it to my TV now that the gf went to sleep.

Rajflyboy
01-27-2022, 07:46 PM
They should just go Facebook live for tonight

kidrock
01-27-2022, 07:58 PM

Same here and mine says I have 4 months until my next renewal lol

Dlmfan123
01-27-2022, 08:03 PM
Have you guys tried changing your password?

Mike Honcho
01-27-2022, 08:14 PM

Yeah, that allowed me to be able to watch on App. but still the same on PC.

kidrock
01-27-2022, 08:23 PM

I had this same problem last year when they took over and I worked with CS and they got it working last year and now the first race of the year and I'm at the exact same place.

MEE
01-27-2022, 08:31 PM
Have you guys tried changing your password?Yep I didI never had a problem at all last year.Ive been logging in a lot lately and watching some other races,but now I'm gettingthis access denied when I click on the watch now.

Shiny Side Up 18
01-27-2022, 08:46 PM
I got kicked out and logged out on Fire TV with 4 laps left. Par for the course.

JimBo
01-27-2022, 08:55 PM
Mine worked fine on ROKU but could not get in on laptop.

MEE
01-27-2022, 09:05 PM
Oh wellmaybe they will get it lined out tomorrow

plunks7
01-27-2022, 09:23 PM
I guess I was the lucky one. I watched all night with google chrome on my pc.

Dlmfan123
01-27-2022, 09:31 PM
Weird. Doesn't make sense how they have all these problems. I went back and forth between my phone and fire stick all evening

Drop Shock
01-27-2022, 11:07 PM
All these companies need to work out a deal with Flo and let them broadcast everything. Then just divvy the money up. Flo’s quality is unmatched

dirtcrazy4u
01-28-2022, 04:32 AM
They have your money. Going to tower view for answers is not the answer, but his help is appreciated by all. I just don't know how many times he can approach someone and say hey look we are getting slammed because people can't sign in.

Back to, they have your money. There is some 30 yr old sitting there that's this tech creature calling anyone that can't sign on idiots.

So how many folks don't have a problem ? Me, worked fine going thru 4k firestick. Remember, they do have your money.

Kyle7117
01-28-2022, 05:44 AM
I run app on phone and on fire stick. I have never had an issue. I never log out of the apps on either phone or fire stick.

kidrock
01-28-2022, 05:59 AM
They have your money. Going to tower view for answers is not the answer, but his help is appreciated by all. I just don't know how many times he can approach someone and say hey look we are getting slammed because people can't sign in.

Back to, they have your money. There is some 30 yr old sitting there that's this tech creature calling anyone that can't sign on idiots.

So how many folks don't have a problem ? Me, worked fine going thru 4k firestick. Remember, they do have your money.

They have my money for now but, Not sure how much longer.

kidrock
01-28-2022, 06:00 AM
I guess I was the lucky one. I watched all night with google chrome on my pc.

I tried running the same as you with no luck. Google chrome on my PC

TDRacin®
01-28-2022, 06:21 AM
I tried running the same as you with no luck. Google chrome on my PC

I tried to explain this earlier. Anyone watching via the app, whether that's on your phone, smart TV, Firestick, Roku, Apple TV, it works. In my case I had to do the password reset again, but it worked. I talked to my buddy last night and he was able to watch it but instead of Google Chrome he had to watch it via Microsoft Edge. That didn't work either in my case. I had the same issue when the Chili Bowl was on, but in that case the website was just dead.

FreeBird
01-28-2022, 06:38 AM
I run app on phone and on fire stick. I have never had an issue. I never log out of the apps on either phone or fire stick.

Is never logging out the secret? I have never logged out. When LORTV moved over to MAVTV+, I reset my password following their instructions to a tee. I have Roku on 2 TVs and the app on my IPad and have never had an issue. Sorry to hear a lot of you are having issues and the frustrations that follow. Hopefully they get everything straightened out. I have Floracing also and no issues with them either.

FreeBird

Snake X3
01-28-2022, 06:45 AM
I received an email this morning to the 200,000th support ticket I opened last night saying they have fixed the problem. After 8 months of failing to provide the service I paid for, I replied that if they are lying again, the next email they receive from me will be a request for a full refund.

I really hope they did fix it. I don't want my money back. I want the service I purchased. It is appalling that MavTV doesn't care about their customers. This isn't MLB or the NFL. This is a small niche sport. Alienating the handful of us that support the sport is incomprehensible.

BloomerHarvickFan
01-28-2022, 12:06 PM
i didn't like the audio with the crates, but that wasn't really a techincal issue. They explained that they didn't have the roster in the booth, so there was really nothing they could talk about with those cars, to much degree.

intel8
01-28-2022, 12:09 PM
I had no issues at all, watch through the app from my android phone to the tv. Much better quality picture tan any Dirtvision production, imo.

knot
01-28-2022, 12:18 PM
I am able to watch on the android app on phone and tablet, on the TV using my roku, and also on my computer using the Brave browser.

Kyle7117
01-28-2022, 03:04 PM
Freebird. I never sign out of flo either. I’ve really never had a problem with that app either. I didn’t have LORtv so that might be why I don’t have problems with Mavtv +

zer018
01-28-2022, 03:47 PM
I can watch it through the app on my phone and switch over to the fire stick through the app and it has never missed a beat.

Snake X3
01-28-2022, 04:08 PM
They told me they fixed it. They lied again. I'm done. I asked for a refund.

MEE
01-28-2022, 04:36 PM
I can watch it through the app on my phone and switch over to the fire stick through the app and it has never missed a beat.YepWent bought a firestick and works now.Just us old folks have trouble with this stuff unlike some others.

Snake X3
01-28-2022, 04:44 PM
Welp. That worked. I asked for my money back and a full refund and low and behold, they fixed it immediately. That's what you have to do boys. Nothing else works.

epjfan
01-28-2022, 04:44 PM
I see tonight’s race shows monthly or yearly which tells me it ain’t fixed

TDRacin®
01-28-2022, 04:47 PM
Tonight it is working on the website (PC). It also shows it as available for both monthly and yearly subscribers. Like last year (and last night), my guess is the next yearly-only subscription show will run into the same issues. This appears to be a database issue that they can't figure out how to either identify or correct. Either way, everyone should be able to watch no matter how they are viewing it.

Tnewton
01-28-2022, 04:50 PM
I’m only hearing audio over the track PA. Nothing on the stream!

Snake X3
01-28-2022, 04:53 PM
That's probably how they fixed the problem for me. Knowing they hadn't actually fixed the problem, they just made it monthly accessible.

TDRacin®
01-28-2022, 05:10 PM
That's probably how they fixed the problem for me. Knowing they hadn't actually fixed the problem, they just made it monthly accessible.

That's what I'm thinking. I don't know if tonight was supposed to be yearly-only but since last night was, that's probably the case. And I have no audio whatsoever.

Edit- restarted it and audio is fine now.

obamaracing#1
01-28-2022, 05:23 PM
I'm so p1ssed! Wtf is this BS with not and can't watch without yearly subscription.

Snake X3
01-28-2022, 05:29 PM
I'm so p1ssed! Wtf is this BS with not and can't watch without yearly subscription.

LOL Obama Racing,,,best name ever!

TowerView
01-28-2022, 05:30 PM
Folks if you are having issues logging into MAVTVPLUS tonight need to email asap racehelp@mavtv.com.

Snake X3
01-28-2022, 05:30 PM
If you guys go back to the login page they have now changed today's race back to a Yearly Only. I risked it and logged out then logged back in and it worked...I hope it works for you guys as well. Good luck and may the farce be with you.

obamaracing#1
01-28-2022, 05:40 PM
If you guys go back to the login page they have now changed today's race back to a Yearly Only. I risked it and logged out then logged back in and it worked...I hope it works for you guys as well. Good luck and may the farce be with you.its a complete sh4t show. I can't firgure out how to change to yearly subscription ( why they made it to where you need one to watch is beyond stupid).

obamaracing#1
01-28-2022, 05:46 PM
working on my iphone now , I think lololol. Says heats are coming up. I was so confused.

TDRacin®
01-28-2022, 05:50 PM
working on my iphone now , I think lololol. Says heats are coming up. I was so confused.

It should be working for everyone on all types of devices. And you're right snake x3, it has switched back to yearly-only.

obamaracing#1
01-28-2022, 05:51 PM
I'm watching 604's finish qualifying, I rhought they weren't showing any of the sport classes. I mean I'm ok with watching support classes.

obamaracing#1
01-28-2022, 05:54 PM
TDRacin is that just a website error with the yearly subscrption being needed for tonights race? I think thats what I'm reading.

CIRF
01-28-2022, 06:31 PM
I've got the yearly subscription and I can't watch on Roku or through my office PC. I've now sent 4 emails asking for help and I've received NOTHING back. This is bull$hit! Worst customer service ever!

kidrock
01-28-2022, 06:40 PM
I just got home and it's working for me tonight. Thanks MAVTV

kidrock
01-28-2022, 06:41 PM
I've got the yearly subscription and I can't watch on Roku or through my office PC. I've now sent 4 emails asking for help and I've received NOTHING back. This is bull$hit! Worst customer service ever!

That sucks it's working for me tonight

TDRacin®
01-28-2022, 06:42 PM

Have you reset your password? That usually fixes it. It is working now.

TDRacin is that just a website error with the yearly subscrption being needed for tonights race? I think thats what I'm reading.

I don't know. I have the yearly subscription.

MEE
01-28-2022, 06:42 PM
I just checked the pc and I can watch it ,phone,and firestick all at same time.....

kidrock
01-28-2022, 06:45 PM
TDRacin I was afraid to so, I logged in with my old password and it's working for me tonight

CIRF
01-28-2022, 07:03 PM
I am trying to watch on the Roku and all I get is a message saying "service is unavailable. try again later" with an OK box below it. I click on OK and it goes back to the Roku home.

Dlmfan123
01-28-2022, 07:29 PM
Another good automobile race from the best track in Georgia

CIRF
01-28-2022, 07:46 PM
Folks if you are having issues logging into MAVTVPLUS tonight need to email asap racehelp@mavtv.com.

I've now been trying for 2 hours to watch the race from Georgia. I've tried to get help from the email address you posted and all I get is a canned email message back. I've changed my password, also. When I log in it goes to a page that asks me to choose a plan. I am grandfathered into the $59.99 yearly rate and I've watched live events since me CC was charged.

Why can't we get a f-cking phone number or something that can actually help. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced from a streaming service!!

I really don't want to give my grandfathered rate but at this point I feel I'm having it stuck up my ass by you people and that ain't a good feeling!

Is there any body I can contact or talk to on the phone. I've just about had it!!!

intel8
01-28-2022, 07:46 PM
Good race, fast efficient program, no lame post heat race interviews definitely a plus.

Big Daddy 37
01-28-2022, 09:21 PM
I've now been trying for 2 hours to watch the race from Georgia. I've tried to get help from the email address you posted and all I get is a canned email message back. I've changed my password, also. When I log in it goes to a page that asks me to choose a plan. I am grandfathered into the $59.99 yearly rate and I've watched live events since me CC was charged.

Why can't we get a f-cking phone number or something that can actually help. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced from a streaming service!!

I really don't want to give my grandfathered rate but at this point I feel I'm having it stuck up my ass by you people and that ain't a good feeling!

Is there any body I can contact or talk to on the phone. I've just about had it!!!

Mine worked great tonight, after having issues last night.

Ha, maybe they read your A-hole remarks, and won't let you in. :)

Be nice, and nice things may happen.

fryefan
01-28-2022, 10:15 PM
I received an email this morning to the 200,000th support ticket I opened last night saying they have fixed the problem. After 8 months of failing to provide the service I paid for, I replied that if they are lying again, the next email they receive from me will be a request for a full refund.

I really hope they did fix it. I don't want my money back. I want the service I purchased. It is appalling that MavTV doesn't care about their customers. This isn't MLB or the NFL. This is a small niche sport. Alienating the handful of us that support the sport is incomprehensible.

Amen!! This has went on for far too long.

Raceready
01-28-2022, 10:28 PM
I've now been trying for 2 hours to watch the race from Georgia. I've tried to get help from the email address you posted and all I get is a canned email message back. I've changed my password, also. When I log in it goes to a page that asks me to choose a plan. I am grandfathered into the $59.99 yearly rate and I've watched live events since me CC was charged.Why can't we get a f-cking phone number or something that can actually help. This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced from a streaming service!!I really don't want to give my grandfathered rate but at this point I feel I'm having it stuck up my ass by you people and that ain't a good feeling!Is there any body I can contact or talk to on the phone. I've just about had it!!!It sounds as if somebody there is playing cornhole with you ? ? Shame on them ! !

ZERO25
01-28-2022, 11:14 PM

Thats what I had to do on the re-launch cirf! I sent an email and they gave me a $40 rebate!

Highside Hustler25
01-29-2022, 06:56 AM
5 pages as to why you don't want to waste your time and money for MAVtv plus. Get off yer butt and go to the track.

TDRacin®
01-29-2022, 07:48 AM
5 pages as to why you don't want to waste your time and money for MAVtv plus. Get off yer butt and go to the track.

That's a nice straw man argument if I've seen one!

For everyone else still having issues, this is why I recommend a Google Chromecast device. If a Roku, Firestick, AppleTV fails you, there are usually other options (PC or phone) that will allow you to watch. It's a cheap investment ($25 or so) to watch.

Highside Hustler25
01-29-2022, 09:18 AM
It will be interesting to see how the fan counts add up this year with all the streaming. So far they've been less than stellar but it's still early.

waaac77
01-29-2022, 09:23 AM
It’s not Mav it’s operator error. Who logs out after watching and logs back in each time? Why would you do all that work? Looks like about 10 people out of all subscribers have issues and always the same people lol. Anyone under the age of 55 having issues? Just come on here and complain like you’re on the View.

TDRacin®
01-29-2022, 09:27 AM
Sorry waac77, but you're an idiot if you think all of this is operator error. While in most cases that maybe the case, not here. Mav have been struggling mightily over the past year since they switched from LORTV to the new MavTVPlus app. I'm guessing you're new to this or haven't been paying attention when races are happening. Why do you think they gave everything away for free starting with the 2021 Chili Bowl all the way up until May? Because they're nice?!?! GTFOH The logging in and out has nothing to do with this. Your comments suggest you recently signed up. Whatever

It will be interesting to see how the fan counts add up this year with all the streaming. So far they've been less than stellar but it's still early.

If you've been watching anything over the past few years, you'll have noticed extremely good crowds at streamed events. WoO, USAC, Eldora have not had any crowd issues with the onset of streaming. In many cases it has enticed people to go to events they otherwise wouldn't have before. The crowds this week are historically low due to all of the events coming up in the next few weeks. Eastbay will be SRO. Volusia WoO sprints will be the same. People only have so many weeks they can take off so they schedule accordingly.

CIRF
01-29-2022, 10:57 AM
Mine worked great tonight, after having issues last night.

Ha, maybe they read your A-hole remarks, and won't let you in. :)

Be nice, and nice things may happen.

If telling the truth is A-hole then guilty as charged, and supremely proud of it.

I've been beyond nice since the beginning of this fiasco and nothing nice happened. When it's not possible to receive what you've paid good money for and no one seems all that interested (accept for Mr. James Essex) in helping and nice ain't workin' then you try another approach.

Glad you got your issues fixed.

Big Daddy? Hmmm. Is that you, Chris Windom?

Big Daddy 37
01-29-2022, 12:53 PM
If telling the truth is A-hole then guilty as charged, and supremely proud of it.

I've been beyond nice since the beginning of this fiasco and nothing nice happened. When it's not possible to receive what you've paid good money for and no one seems all that interested (accept for Mr. James Essex) in helping and nice ain't workin' then you try another approach.

Nope, not that driver, sorry... While I have been a driver. I have been "Big Daddy", since my 2 year old stepson called me that, 27+ years ago. :)

Good luck with your Mavtv+ this afternoon, Sir... Hope all works better.

Highside Hustler25
01-29-2022, 02:38 PM
You are correct TDRacin. Crowds were great last year but that was after everyone was locked out because of the pandemic the year prior. We'll see if it continues. More and more are paying for these streaming sites. It's got to have a impact eventually.

CIRF
01-29-2022, 03:21 PM
Nope, not that driver, sorry... While I have been a driver. I have been "Big Daddy", since my 2 year old stepson called me that, 27+ years ago. :)

Good luck with your Mavtv+ this afternoon, Sir... Hope all works better.

You don't hold it against Chris for plagiarizing your 27+ year old nick name given to you by a 2 year old, do you?

CIRF
01-29-2022, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by waaac77

It’s not Mav it’s operator error. Who logs out after watching and logs back in each time? Why would you do all that work? Looks like about 10 people out of all subscribers have issues and always the same people lol. Anyone under the age of 55 having issues? Just come on here and complain like you’re on the View.

I'd be willing to wager a hundo that the person I've had look at our problem is a whole lot smarter than you. They've got the credentials to prove it, too. They're also way, way younger than 55, to boot. So there's that, right whoopy!

Ageist much.

racingbum14
01-29-2022, 03:38 PM
MavTv Plus, if it's a good night tonight like it has been, it's worth the $99 and everything after tonight is a plus. Floracing $150 , never had a problem, worth every penny. Just my take how I've enjoyed.

kidrock
01-29-2022, 05:23 PM
Towerview I tried to message you but, Can't

TDRacin®
01-29-2022, 07:06 PM
You are correct TDRacin. Crowds were great last year but that was after everyone was locked out because of the pandemic the year prior. We'll see if it continues. More and more are paying for these streaming sites. It's got to have a impact eventually.

Crowds were great in 2020 too! The pandemic has nothing to do with this.

IL LM Fan
01-30-2022, 10:59 AM
They are something else for sure! Signed up with the Monthly plan Friday. Got the Lucas show right off. Tried switching to a different Computer and denied. Said this weekend was Yearly plan only. Finished watching on first Computer. Just for the heck of it, pulled it up Saturday. It now said Yearly AND weekly plan! Would not connect but I wasn't expecting access and might have been too late anyway. Meanwhile, never heard back from support since Friday. They are sure making FLO shine.

Barbecueboy
01-30-2022, 12:29 PM
I’m waiting for mine to blow up then……I had a terrible time streaming mavplus from my tablet to Apple TV after the Lucas deal went away but the minute I went with the 49.99 Roku from Walmart my reclininer version of racing life has become flawless…..speed51,mavplus,flo all right there every time.

And the roku let’s me search for old shows /movies I had forgotten about…..stumbled across rollerball the other night….highly recommend the roku option.

I’ve heard the same stories as you guys are repeating though, not sure ???

ZERO25
01-30-2022, 05:25 PM
Same here.......switched from Firestick to Roku and my streaming issues went away!

TDRacin®
01-30-2022, 06:56 PM
For the money, Roku is the most solid platform. The best option is the Nvidia Shield, but it's nearly ten times as much as the Roku. A lot of people are happy with AppleTV, but it's also quite a bit more expensive than anything else. Personally I prefer Roku and a Google Chromecast just to keep myself covered.

TowerView
01-30-2022, 10:19 PM

Check your pm again. Thanks

TowerView
01-30-2022, 10:20 PM
Towerview I tried to message you but, Can't

Check your pm again. Thanks

IL LM Fan
01-31-2022, 08:23 PM
So today, ever since B-Main 2, I have 502 Bad Gateway? And STILL never got a reply from support from Friday.

dirtSLMracing
01-31-2022, 08:25 PM
I currently have nothing.. all I can do is laugh

Snake X3
01-31-2022, 08:25 PM
They suck so hard it's unreal.

dirtSLMracing
01-31-2022, 08:30 PM
They suck so hard it's unreal.

A nice pile of steaming cow manure is useful when used to fertilize the ground... MavTV Plus has nothing going for it.

IL LM Fan
01-31-2022, 08:33 PM
Got it back and 10 laps left. LMAO They didn't let us hold them up or anything.

Mustang41
02-01-2022, 08:44 AM
Maytv is a joke. Have had nothing but problems with. Thy hav no support at all.Mine freezees up so went to playing thru phone dos the same thing so I figure it is on their end. If your projection company can't get it right better get someone who can.

dirtSLMracing
02-01-2022, 08:59 AM
Maytv is a joke. Have had nothing but problems with. Thy hav no support at all.Mine freezees up so went to playing thru phone dos the same thing so I figure it is on their end. If your projection company can't get it right better get someone who can.

It is quite amazing the problems since they switched to MavTV Plus. I do agree that customer service is garbage. If not for James I'm not sure what would get done.

My renewal is the first of May and I will cancel so to not get charged again. I am done with this clown show. My only disappointment is I don't have two accounts so I can get the satisfaction of cancelling twice.

TerryM
02-01-2022, 09:49 AM
It seems if you have a TV with built in Roku, you won’t have any problems. Is this correct? I’m just guessing, based on all the comments over the past year or so. If so, TV’s are a dime a dozen these days. We bought a 70” TCL (built in Roku and many other goodies) three years ago for $500. Paid an additional $150 for a full five-year warranty. We went cheap because 1) we didn’t want to go full on stupid and pay $2000 for a TV, like our son-in-law did (that TV crashed in less than two years), and 2) if we had problems with ours, it’s replaced with a new one, no charge. If it lasts longer than five years, I’d happily make the same purchase again. I haven’t streamed anything on my phone, iPad or anything else, in three years. I can’t even imagine not watching one on TV at this point.

dirtSLMracing
02-01-2022, 10:13 AM
Terry,

Glad to hear you havent had any problems but none of that does nothing to help those without a new TV or Roku.

TDRacin®
02-01-2022, 05:26 PM
Yes, MavTV via the app, whether that's with Roku, AppleTV, Firestick or mobile, it seems to work fine. Their website is where most of the issues are. The site went down right before the Chili Bowl and has
had issues the past week as well.

My suggestion is for anyone trying to avoid issues, get a streaming device or Chromecast to use with a TV. It's a minimal $20 (on up) investment.

gorj
02-01-2022, 05:36 PM
Install app, Mavtvplus on phone then run hdmi adapter to hdmi equipped tv. Mirrors it perfectly, 1080p.

TDRacin®
02-01-2022, 07:03 PM
And it's down (PC)! lol

EDERDS
02-01-2022, 07:06 PM
MAVTV Plus is hands down the worst product on the market. Wish they would just admit that they don’t have anybody that has a clue as to what they are doing.

LM1M
02-01-2022, 07:06 PM
Website crashed again omg

dirtSLMracing
02-01-2022, 07:09 PM
I bet in private when talking to his buddies Towerview says... "wow, MavTV Plus sucks"

84wedge
02-01-2022, 07:11 PM
I watched Lucas Oil TV for years and never had as many issue I have in the last 12 months with MavTV.

MEE
02-01-2022, 07:16 PM
Yep again PC gets 504 Firestick out too.Both stoped at same time.Just glad I have iphone ans a HDMI cable.

BABBSTER18
02-01-2022, 07:18 PM
Just lost mine!!! Mavtv sucks!!!!

dirtSLMracing
02-01-2022, 07:20 PM
I dont have the knowledge to design and run a website so I dont have a job designing and running a website.. I wish MavTV Plus followed that policy during the hiring process.

CornSmoker
02-01-2022, 07:38 PM
2nd night in a row. Mavtv plus went down. Thanks for nothing.

bleedblue55
02-01-2022, 07:43 PM
Feed to computer died, watching on phone now. Both are fed from wifi from same service provider. Mav is horrible

dirtSLMracing
02-01-2022, 07:51 PM
Why did I purchase this? What a joke!!

Well I was a carry over from Lucas Oil TV which worked fine. People that purchase now are just unaware of how bad it is. I am doing everything I can to tell people it is garbage. So far I have talked one person out of subscribing.

Highside Hustler25
02-01-2022, 08:25 PM
I bet in private when talking to his buddies Towerview says... "wow, MavTV Plus sucks"

I watched Lucas Oil TV for years and never had as many issue I have in the last 12 months with MavTV.

Just lost mine!!! Mavtv sucks!!!!

2nd night in a row. Mavtv plus went down. Thanks for nothing.

Feed to computer died, watching on phone now. Both are fed from wifi from same service provider. Mav is horrible

Why did I purchase this? What a joke!!

Well I was a carry over from Lucas Oil TV which worked fine. People that purchase now are just unaware of how bad it is. I am doing everything I can to tell people it is garbage. So far I have talked one person out of subscribing.

Are you guys all over the age of 55? Asking for a previous poster.

dirtSLMracing
02-01-2022, 08:27 PM
Are you guys all over the age of 55? Asking for a previous poster.

What does age have to do with MavTv Plus being total garbage?

TDRacin®
02-01-2022, 09:50 PM
For anyone interested in a Roku (4K)- $20- https://www.bestbuy.com/site/roku-premiere-streaming-media-player-with-premium-high-speed-hdmi-cable-and-simple-remote-black/6293217.p?ref=8575135&loc=1c03109283db11ecac66c695055d12510INT&acampID=1c03109283db11ecac66c695055d12510INT&skuId=6293217

Raceready
02-01-2022, 09:59 PM
Are you guys all over the age of 55? Asking for a previous poster.Would they get a senior citizen discount ?

dirtSLMracing
02-01-2022, 10:08 PM
Would they get a senior citizen discount ?

Well for $30 a year I would consider continuing to watch MavTv Plus.

ZERO25
02-01-2022, 10:31 PM
For anyone interested in a Roku (4K)- $20- https://www.bestbuy.com/site/roku-pr...&skuId=6293217

Bingo.......ill give away my Firestick for free!

helpful hint.........restart your wi-fi and app device(Roku or other) before each race!

billetbirdcage
02-02-2022, 01:31 PM
This is just downright comical

So I've had an account for 5 or 6 years pretty much from the get go (don't remember how long now for sure) on lucas oil TV and never had any problems with the stream or log in's.

Now before they switched to Mav TV the service I used for an email address to register at lucas oil TV locked the email accounts unless you added cell phone number, which I wasn't going to give them so I don't have access to that email any more. I don't use my actual email address for anything online so I don't get the 100 emails a day of spam. So anyways I had/have no way reset a password or change the email address linked to the account. Last year everyone was having issues so I didn't worry about fixing it as they switched it to free so wasn't an issue to handle it right away.

So I email this to them with a really simple explanation of the problem. I included the old email and password also just not shown here:

Jan 28, 2022, 0:14 GMT+1

I have a lucas oil TV subscription, but can't reset password to use Mav TV plus due to email address I registered with no longer available to me

I get what is likely a bot response or from someone that didn't even read the email to see the issue:

Mary Joyce Cruz (MAVTV Plus)

Jan 30, 2022, 15:10 GMT+1

Hi, XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Thanks for your message! My name is Mary from MAVTV Plus.

We understand you're having issues with access. This may be caused by a couple of factors.

Here are a few things worth checking before you troubleshoot:

Confirm your account has a valid subscription. Go to https://mavtvplus.com/members/ and sign in with your email and password to validate.
If you have a subscription, make sure that the race you want to watch is covered. View the corresponding subscription per race on the schedule page here.

Quick reference on the schedule page:

Green label - Available for both Monthly and Yearly Subscribers. Optional alternative text if image doesn't load
Yellow label - ONLY available for Yearly Subscribers. Optional alternative text if image doesn't load

If these check the list, you can try resetting the password or using another device to isolate and resolve the issue.

To change your password, follow the guide here.
To sign in, the steps here will get you into your account.
To manage your account, this article will help.

If you paid through a third-party biller or have a legacy subscription that you do not see online, please send us the receipt or bank statement that shows the date and amount of the charge, so we can look into it further.

We hope this helped!

Kind Regards,

Mary
MAVTV Plus Customer Success Team

2 days later and doesn't help me one bit since I can't do anything on that list until I reset the password but can't due to I can't read anything sent to that email address!

So I try the email address James Essex said to try:

1/30/2022 at 2:09 PM

I have not been able to reset my password from the lucas oil TV site to Mav site due to I can't reset the password as I do Not have access to the old email (XXXXXXXXXX@XXXXXXXX.com) So I can't do anything at all. I need the registered Email changed to this one so I can get a password reset email to change it.

Nothing, nada, dead silence.

Then today I get this:

2/2/2022 at 9:06 AM

Hello XXXXXXXXXX,

We'd love to hear what you thought of our Support Team.

How would you rate your overall satisfaction?

thumbs up thumbs down

I'm just shaking my head.

PS: I'm not going to complain about feeds going down or whatever, stuff happens and not always under their control but not being able to log in is.

TowerView
02-02-2022, 01:43 PM
This is just downright comical

So I've had an account for 5 or 6 years pretty much from the get go (don't remember how long now for sure) on lucas oil TV and never had any problems with the stream or log in's.

Now before they switched to Mav TV the service I used for an email address to register at lucas oil TV locked the email accounts unless you added cell phone number, which I wasn't going to give them so I don't have access to that email any more. I don't use my actual email address for anything online so I don't get the 100 emails a day of spam. So anyways I had/have no way reset a password or change the email address linked to the account. Last year everyone was having issues so I didn't worry about fixing it as they switched it to free so wasn't an issue to handle it right away.

So I email this to them with a really simple explanation of the problem. I included the old email and password also just not shown here:

Jan 28, 2022, 0:14 GMT+1

I have a lucas oil TV subscription, but can't reset password to use Mav TV plus due to email address I registered with no longer available to me

I get what is likely a bot response or from someone that didn't even read the email to see the issue:

Mary Joyce Cruz (MAVTV Plus)

Jan 30, 2022, 15:10 GMT+1

Hi, XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Thanks for your message! My name is Mary from MAVTV Plus.

We understand you're having issues with access. This may be caused by a couple of factors.

Here are a few things worth checking before you troubleshoot:

Confirm your account has a valid subscription. Go to https://mavtvplus.com/members/ and sign in with your email and password to validate.
If you have a subscription, make sure that the race you want to watch is covered. View the corresponding subscription per race on the schedule page here.

Quick reference on the schedule page:

Green label - Available for both Monthly and Yearly Subscribers. Optional alternative text if image doesn't load
Yellow label - ONLY available for Yearly Subscribers. Optional alternative text if image doesn't load

If these check the list, you can try resetting the password or using another device to isolate and resolve the issue.

To change your password, follow the guide here.
To sign in, the steps here will get you into your account.
To manage your account, this article will help.

If you paid through a third-party biller or have a legacy subscription that you do not see online, please send us the receipt or bank statement that shows the date and amount of the charge, so we can look into it further.

We hope this helped!

Kind Regards,

Mary
MAVTV Plus Customer Success Team

2 days later and doesn't help me one bit since I can't do anything on that list until I reset the password but can't due to I can't read anything sent to that email address!

So I try the email address James Essex said to try:

1/30/2022 at 2:09 PM

I have not been able to reset my password from the lucas oil TV site to Mav site due to I can't reset the password as I do Not have access to the old email (XXXXXXXXXX@XXXXXXXX.com) So I can't do anything at all. I need the registered Email changed to this one so I can get a password reset email to change it.

Nothing, nada, dead silence.

Then today I get this:

2/2/2022 at 9:06 AM

Hello XXXXXXXXXX,

We'd love to hear what you thought of our Support Team.

How would you rate your overall satisfaction?

thumbs up thumbs down

I'm just shaking my head.

PS: I'm not going to complain about feeds going down or whatever, stuff happens and not always under their control but not being able to log in is.

PM me on here please. Thanks

Highside Hustler25
02-02-2022, 03:48 PM
So it appears MavTV support is private messaging James on 4m. Appreciative for his help but really? That's it?

kidrock
02-02-2022, 04:42 PM
I have to give James credit for trying to help in anyway he can.

Thanks James

dirtSLMracing
02-02-2022, 04:52 PM
I have to give James credit for trying to help in anyway he can.

Thanks James

I agree. No complaints with the effort he puts in trying to help people with log in problems. He was able to get customer service to email me after not hearing from them.

billetbirdcage
02-13-2022, 01:04 AM
So only took from Jan 27th to Feb 10th to get them to change my email address so I could do the password reset, cool.

https://www.irishtimes.com/polopoly_fs/1.4473007.1612185073!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/box_620_330/image.jpg

dirtcrazy4u
02-13-2022, 06:14 AM
You know that old saying. We got your money. Help, customer service, sure be with you as soon as we can. But YOU make sure you send us a bank statement or proof of payment. Then maybe, just maybe you'll be able to watch tonight's race.

You have Essex that is doing his best to help people. I commend you for that sir.

I believe it was 2 maybe 3 yrs ago at GIS that the first night of the broadcast they had all kinds of problems. We were watching these young people running in and out of there production truck and you could clearly tell they had this look on there faces that they didn't have a clue.

It is a shame that people are having issues. They no, I just think they are so overwhelmed and there is so many different platforms out there for watching the broadcast they don't have a answer that will work for everyone.

Enjoy listening James, I think your one of the best out there, my firestick , thankfully has never had 1 issue. Go figure.