PDA

View Full Version : Bernheisel Racing Launches New Team Website

Ben Shelton
02-04-2022, 09:28 AM
Bernheisel Racing Launches New Team Website
Team Prepares for Big 2022 Campaign

JONESTOWN, Pa. (02/04/22) – Bernheisel Racing with team drivers, Bryan Bernheisel and Jim Bernheisel, have launched a brand-new team website at www.BryanBernheisel.com .
The new, one-stop online home for everything related to the team is built and maintained by Nebraska-based MyRacePass.

With a new website in their arsenal the team is busily preparing for an ambitious 2022 campaign as they look to put a challenging 2021 in the rearview mirror.

“Needless to say, the 2021 season was a challenging time for me. Really before the season ever got a chance to kick into full swing I got hurt and we destroyed a car at Williams Grove (Speedway). I’m back to 100% now, but I still can’t say enough thanks for the outpouring of support from competitors, fans, sponsors, and racetracks,” Bryan said. “It was kind of wild to return to the driver’s seat and set fast time the first night back with the World of Outlaws at Orange County (Fair Speedway).

“After that we ended the year with several Top-5 finishes, and I think all of that just speaks to the determination and integrity of this team. There’s definitely no quitting over here, and we are pumped to get 2022 underway.”

Bernheisel Racing is thankful to welcome back a host of great marketing sponsors for the upcoming season.

“We’ve truly got amazing support from the most loyal sponsors a team could ever hope to have. Dieffenbachs is back on board for an eighth year, and it’s an honor to get to represent the best snacks on the planet. Pioneer Pole Buildings, who is a huge supporter of racing and builds quality buildings, is back for a third season,” Bryan shared. “Additionally, we welcome back Don and Joyce Mitchell with West Virginia’s Tools Etc. for the second-straight year. Last but not least, we have Russ Gibble Roofing (Quentin, Pa.) back on board. They’ve been supporting Bernheisel Racing for over 36 years, and we just can’t thank Russ and Linda Gibble enough for all they do.

“We are so grateful for each and every sponsor on me and my dad’s cars.”

When the Bernheisels hit the track this season, they’ll be doing so in fresh mounts. Bryan debuted a new car late in the season with solid results, and in the off-season a second Lazer Chassis has been assembled. Meanwhile for Jim, he’ll once again be piloting a Lazer Chassis Super Late Model entry for car owner, Denny Superko.

“These new cars that we’ll be racing this year are a brand-new design that we are currently developing for our 2023 Lazer Chassis, and we are very excited about them,” Jim noted. “We had our share of ups-and-downs in 2021, but the 2022 season is looking very bright for us.”

Both drivers will utilize Clements Racing Engines in 2022.

As far as the racing docket for the upcoming year, the team will once again call Selinsgrove (Pa.) Speedway their home base, while competing in regional specials at venues including Bloomsburg (Pa.) Fair Raceway, West Virginia Motor Speedway, Hagerstown (Md.) Speedway, Port Royal (Pa.) Speedway, and a host of others.

“It’s pretty cool that several of the tracks on this year’s schedule are in close proximity to the locations of our sponsors,” Jim said. “We couldn’t do this without all of our great marketing partners, and it means a lot to us to be able to bring the show into their backyard.”
Bernheisel Racing would like to thank their marketing partners, which include Dieffenbach’s Potato Chips, Bernheisel Race Components, One Potato Two Potato Kettle Potato Chips, Uglies Kettle Cooked Chips, Countryside Fuel and LP Gas, Pioneer Pole Buildings, Lazer Chassis, Russ Gibble Roofing & Siding, Focus Shock Technologies, Ryman Hill Farms, Streamline Builders, Selinsgrove Dental Arts, Oasis Hair & Natural Nail Salon, Tools Etc., Total Machine LLC, Clements Racing Engines, Total Machine LLC, Bodwalk’s Service Center, McKnight Steel & Tube, SUPERKO Racing, Precision Powder Coating, Wrisco Aluminum, Wehrs Machine, PRC, Joes Racing Products, Goodridge, Sweet Manufacturing, Jones Racing Products, Fast Shafts, FK Rod Ends, QuickCar Racing Products, Panel Fast, Eibach Springs, Howe, Outerwears, Wilwood Disc Brakes, Kirkey Racing Products, Sweet Manufacturing, Performance Bodies, Velocita, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, XS Power, Fox Shocks, ATL Racing Fuel Cells, Keyser Manufacturing, A&A, Beyea Custom Headers, Walker Performance Filtration, PowerMaster Performance, KRC Power Steering, Race Fan, Dominator Race Products, Brinn Transmission, RaceQuip, VP Racing Fuels, Bulldog Rear Ends, and MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Bernheisel Racing please visit www.BryanBernheisel.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)