HoosierDirtFan
02-04-2022, 07:23 PM
no.....................

Rajflyboy
02-04-2022, 07:24 PM
Interesting

HoosierDirtFan
02-04-2022, 07:29 PM
I remember him saying in New Mexico he has around 90 races planned though.

Spanky44
02-04-2022, 07:42 PM
You cant cherry pick speedweeks to much competition for him.

Raceready
02-04-2022, 07:43 PM
Too bad hes's not there given the FACT that he brings EXCITEMENT to any program .

Dirt Clod
02-04-2022, 07:56 PM
Who's Bobby Pearce?

Josh Bayko
02-04-2022, 07:59 PM
He knows he won’t be a top ten car with all of the heavy hitters there, so they stay home. Good business sense, yeah, but you can’t consider yourself a tip guy when you actively avoid the best of the best.

Raceready
02-04-2022, 08:16 PM
I'm glad those boys in Florida weren't at Eldora when he became the youngest winner of the World 100... All though if he was in FLA. he could still beat most of the Rocket cars pretty easily...

kidrock
02-04-2022, 08:29 PM
Funny how Pierce has beaten everyone one of those that are winning this year so far. he's ran against the best and beaten the best But, what team Pierce is better using their resources. Makes zero sense to go to Speedweeks if you're not running for points in a series. 1/2 of them will bail out either after speedweeks or by Summer. There will be plenty of places for Bobby to make money and keep the team afloat. It's not getting any cheaper to run up and down the road let alone the tire bill for Speedweeks. I guess since Bloomer isn't there the same thing right Cherry Picker.

Raceready
02-04-2022, 08:34 PM
Funny how Pierce has beaten everyone one of those that are winning this year so far. he's ran against the best and beaten the best But, what team Pierce is better using their resources. Makes zero sense to go to Speedweeks if you're not running for points in a series. 1/2 of them will bail out either after speedweeks or by Summer. There will be plenty of places for Bobby to make money and keep the team afloat. It's not getting any cheaper to run up and down the road let alone the tire bill for Speedweeks. I guess since Bloomer isn't there the same thing right Cherry Picker.Think of the fuel he's saving and he is not sitting around tonight watching it rain ! ! !

kidrock
02-04-2022, 08:36 PM
You cant cherry pick speedweeks to much competition for him.

He's beaten all of them more than once so, I highly doubt it has anything to do with to much competition.

Use your money that was given to you wisely you will be better off for it said an old wise man.

kidrock
02-04-2022, 08:37 PM
Think of the fuel he's saving and he is not sitting around tonight watching it rain ! ! !

Exactly, you have to love it. He's afraid of the competition lol

Highside Hustler25
02-04-2022, 08:43 PM
Like Kid said, if your not running for points in either series, doesn't make sense for guys from the midwest to make that haul. That's why so few do.

Raceready
02-04-2022, 08:53 PM
Ya wonder if all of those other drivers were more afraid of him when he won that $100,000 out west ?

Rajflyboy
02-04-2022, 08:54 PM
Too bad hes's not there given the FACT that he brings EXCITEMENT to any program .That’s what I think👍 Obviously these teams do have to budget properly and they also know what high paying races they may have a good chance to win at. Smart to stay home (financially). This Biden gas price is ridiculous

dirtcrazy4u
02-04-2022, 09:07 PM
Joe whooooooooooo, yep him and pelosi, how unlucky can one get. Gas prices keep going up and we sit on the world largest reserve. Go figure.

Rajflyboy
02-04-2022, 09:14 PM
Wtf are you talking about?Huh. You ain’t paying attention at the gas pumps?

Raceready
02-04-2022, 09:15 PM
The young buck will be laughing all the way to the bank when The Hell Tour starts on up!!!

t4g2
02-05-2022, 07:30 AM
He's rarely goes to Florida. When he won the world their was 5 drivers not there. Bloomer b shep Owens and 2 others bei of tiregate. An summer nationals he going to the bank 5,000 at a time more his level.

kidrock
02-05-2022, 08:54 AM
He's rarely goes to Florida. When he won the world their was 5 drivers not there. Bloomer b shep Owens and 2 others bei of tiregate. An summer nationals he going to the bank 5,000 at a time more his level.

He's beaten those same 5 guys at other events. NEXT

t4g2
02-05-2022, 09:42 AM
Yes he has but back then beating bloomer impossible. An b shep was on a hot streak going into that. So next? Majority of Bobby's wins are the 3k to 5k races.

dirty-white-boy
02-05-2022, 10:02 AM
Is he at Florida Speedweeks ?

who is he? Carly's brother?

Rajflyboy
02-05-2022, 10:08 AM
who is he? Carly's brother?One with hot momma

Billy_the_kid
02-05-2022, 11:47 AM
He's rarely goes to Florida. When he won the world their was 5 drivers not there. Bloomer b shep Owens and 2 others bei of tiregate. An summer nationals he going to the bank 5,000 at a time more his level.36 career wins of $10,000 or more and 12 of those were over $20,000. With a couple crown jewels in there your point becomes less and less valid as the kid keeps racking up big wins. 5 years from now those big wins will be a staggering number. You will still be putting the man down.

Raceready
02-05-2022, 11:57 AM
36 career wins of $10,000 or more and 12 of those were over $20,000. With a couple crown jewels in there your point becomes less and less valid as the kid keeps racking up big wins. 5 years from now those big wins will be a staggering number. You will still be putting the man down.Awesome !!! All of that is quite impressive for the personable handsome young man .

t4g2
02-05-2022, 12:47 PM
So the other 65 races under 10k if not more hmm in 2021 21wins 13 are 5,500 or less

Billy_the_kid
02-05-2022, 07:45 PM
So the other 65 races under 10k if not more hmm in 2021 21wins 13 are 5,500 or lessA lot of those $5000 wins are summernational wins Monday thru Thursday when nobody else is racing. You twist it to make it sound like that's all he can win. If he quit racing right now today, he would have accomplished more than most racers have done in their whole career. But you keep on trying to discredit his wins. A win is a win.

Rajflyboy
02-05-2022, 07:50 PM
Why all the hatin on Bobby ? He is one of many exciting SLM drivers.

Barbecueboy
02-06-2022, 08:14 AM
That’s a question you should probably ask them……and when they give you their answer……the truth will be the total opposite .

Rajflyboy
02-06-2022, 08:17 AM
Most excellent point

t4g2
02-06-2022, 08:34 AM
The facts are in the results. Every driver has a good race here and there. Will see what happens once daddy retires which is to be this year. An with the big $ this year will see where he stacks up.

Rajflyboy
02-06-2022, 08:52 AM
"Them" being the booby bunch on here, ya doofus ! ! Yep. You haters. 😜😁

t4g2
02-06-2022, 08:53 AM
Exciting their are several drivers that make a race exciting. Babb Moran O'Neal turbo and my favorite weisser. 3 years ago he'd hop from modify to late model Smooth all over the track. On 4 nights of racing he won 8 features.

Rajflyboy
02-06-2022, 09:45 AM
You finally find your password lmao! What took you so long? Lmao some more!!!Finally I did it. Them haters 😁

dirty-white-boy
02-06-2022, 10:49 AM
One with hot momma

Hot momma? NOT!!!!

Rajflyboy
02-06-2022, 12:02 PM
I'll bet that foxfire boy was just overjoyed to see you had made it back here hahahahahaha!!!!!!Whose foxfire ? 😜

Rajflyboy
02-06-2022, 12:03 PM
Hot momma? NOT!!!!You tell me. I just threw that one out there.

Raceready
02-06-2022, 02:57 PM
A lot of those $5000 wins are summernational wins Monday thru Thursday when nobody else is racing. You twist it to make it sound like that's all he can win. If he quit racing right now today, he would have accomplished more than most racers have done in their whole career. But you keep on trying to discredit his wins. A win is a win.Very good observation ! The lad obviously uses what makes uncanny financial sense in his operation. The way he puts the program together and the money he makes while doing it is along the lines of "GENIOUS " ! ! !

Raceready
02-07-2022, 04:04 PM
Your moronic comments are nothing short of good humor. Well worthy of a good laugh ! ! Hope your reasoning for this sort of commentary isn't to win any credibility award, here on 4m . . . LMBO Maybe I need to COWER behind 45 + user names ? ? Then wonder why I don't have the reputation according to my PM messages from reputable members warning me of you being the forums " MasterHater " ! They alerted me to the FACT that the only member that agrees with you are yourself with another of your corny user names such as Imcryin2,Twistednate01,SS12, Sister sideways. SMOOTH 32, RaceRadee, AnonousNate, EDERDS, BLOOMER WON, etc. just to name just a few. This is like 47 kettles calling a few of us other pots black ?

wfodirt66
02-07-2022, 11:44 PM
he sure has a lot of sponsors on his car

smooth32
02-09-2022, 06:21 AM
The facts are in the results. Every driver has a good race here and there. Will see what happens once daddy retires which is to be this year. An with the big $ this year will see where he stacks up.what happens to shepp when mark richards retires?? you can ask that question with a lot of racers. point invalid. and im pretty sure Pierce already stacks up well. Keep finding ways to discredit him, youre gonna need a lot of excuses

Barbecueboy
02-09-2022, 07:25 AM
Mark is too ornery to retire…….sheppy is good for them too.

Raceready
02-09-2022, 07:28 AM
what happens to shepp when mark richards retires?? you can ask that question with a lot of racers. point invalid. and im pretty sure Pierce already stacks up well. Keep finding ways to discredit him, youre gonna need a lot of excusesThat is a good point to ponder ! That young Bobby Pierce is AWESOME !!!! He really brings much excitement to a race!! How could anybody not admire him ?

Highside Hustler25
02-09-2022, 07:53 AM
what happens to shepp when mark richards retires?? you can ask that question with a lot of racers. point invalid. and im pretty sure Pierce already stacks up well. Keep finding ways to discredit him, youre gonna need a lot of excuses

The difference is Brandon can set his own car up where Bobby is dependent on dad to make changes.

smooth32
02-09-2022, 08:18 AM
The difference is Brandon can set his own car up where Bobby is dependent on dad to make changes.are you sure about that? i mean, Pierce too has been doing this all his life like shepp dont you think he has learned how to set up a car?

Raceready
02-09-2022, 10:19 AM
are you sure about that? i mean, Pierce too has been doing this all his life like shepp dont you think he has learned how to set up a car?Bobby has the superb natural TALENT to still run the car for everything it's worth even if the set up is not quite right !!He obviously is a THROW BACK to drivers of another generation ...

Highside Hustler25
02-09-2022, 02:43 PM
are you sure about that? i mean, Pierce too has been doing this all his life like shepp dont you think he has learned how to set up a car?

I would have to say no. Base setup maybe but to make the right calls on adjustments? From qualifying, to heat races, to A Main? I'd say no. Ive seen him do routine maintenance and such but that's about it. Not knocking him for it. When you can drive the car and have someone like Bob (who knows these cars inside and out from a drivers viewpoint to a builder), he can tell what the car needs by watching. With that knowledge, and Bobby's input, Bob makes adjustments where needed. Great tool to have but someday Pappy WILL retire. We'll see what happens then.

kidrock
02-09-2022, 04:21 PM
I have to believe Bob has been teaching Bobby how to set the car up. I highly doubt Bobby doesn't know anything but, It's just my opinion and what do I know.

Josh Bayko
02-09-2022, 06:05 PM
Is Bobby Pearce related to WWE official Adam Pearce?

Raceready
02-10-2022, 12:32 PM
I have to believe Bob has been teaching Bobby how to set the car up. I highly doubt Bobby doesn't know anything but, It's just my opinion and what do I know.I believe you are right. The personable young man has grown up around racing and building racecars all of his life so it would be foolish to think that he didn't pick something up along the way ...

Billy_the_kid
02-10-2022, 03:26 PM
Grew up around it but played wreck fest in the hauler on his Xbox lol. I'm sure someone will pick him up after pop is done. They ain't going keep pouring money into his wrecked cars all the time tho... With all his sponsorship, and his race winnings, ain't nobody pouring money into that operation. You can bet after all that sheet metal damage you call "wrecked cars", he still probably banks 5 times what you make.

Raceready
02-10-2022, 03:57 PM
With all his sponsorship, and his race winnings, ain't nobody pouring money into that operation. You can bet after all that sheet metal damage you call "wrecked cars", he still probably banks 5 times what you make.IMO, He can repair lots of his cars that usually have nothing more than mere cosmetic damage due to his courageous "Take no prisoners " type of driving style ! ! !

Rajflyboy
02-10-2022, 05:57 PM
I wish Bobby was at East Bay. His favorite green 1 car is providing a lot of excitement at the Clay by the Bay.

kidrock
02-10-2022, 06:05 PM
I believe you are right. The personable young man has grown up around racing and building racecars all of his life so it would be foolish to think that he didn't pick something up along the way ...

I agree. Yes he doesn't know as much as Bob but, how long has Bob been at this game. A long time.

kidrock
02-10-2022, 06:06 PM
I wish Bobby was at East Bay. His favorite green 1 car is providing a lot of excitement at the Clay by the Bay.

Yeah he needs to be in charge of prepping the track for the week. Sounds like he knows what needs to be done lol

Rajflyboy
02-10-2022, 06:16 PM
Yeah he needs to be in charge of prepping the track for the week. Sounds like he knows what needs to be done lolI don’t hear anyone with the name Brandon complaining. I like Turbo. He is making it exciting.

Raceready
02-10-2022, 06:32 PM
I wish Bobby was at East Bay. His favorite green 1 car is providing a lot of excitement at the Clay by the Bay.I tend to be in agreement with you ; A race without Bobby is like a day without sunshine ! !

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-10-2022, 07:39 PM
With all his sponsorship, and his race winnings, ain't nobody pouring money into that operation. You can bet after all that sheet metal damage you call "wrecked cars", he still probably banks 5 times what you make.

Prolly more than that as he works at the waffle house 😁

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-10-2022, 09:42 PM
Oh, and mom works the truck stop parking lot across the way taking care of the Billy big riggers, if ya know what i mean 

Hey Phil how are you doing tonight!

Raceready
02-11-2022, 05:06 PM
Prolly more than that as he works at the waffle house Good news !!He about to earn lots more money ! ! He has those fantastic Scoobee Doo Be Doo hooded shirts and t-shirts on sale !! $15.00 0f on the one and $10.00 off on the other. Hows about giving the young man a break and fork out some money for the cause ? ?

Rajflyboy
02-11-2022, 05:31 PM
Bobby can race. Yes sir. He don’t care if ya’all be cryin 😂😜😀

Raceready
02-11-2022, 05:58 PM
Ands thats a FACT that nobody can deny !!!

Rajflyboy
02-11-2022, 06:58 PM
Ands thats a FACT that nobody can deny !!!He provides exciting entertainment for the fans

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-11-2022, 08:37 PM
Good news !!He about to earn lots more money ! ! He has those fantastic Scoobee Doo Be Doo hooded shirts and t-shirts on sale !! $15.00 0f on the one and $10.00 off on the other. Hows about giving the young man a break and fork out some money for the cause ? ?

I wasn't talking about bobby I was talking about Blackie. I have no quarms w pierce

Raceready
02-13-2022, 01:49 PM
I wasn't talking about bobby I was talking about Blackie. I have no quarms w pierceHow could anyone have qualms agin him except maybe a few of the competetors that he smokes on race day ?