PDA

View Full Version : Owens

Rajflyboy
02-05-2022, 07:52 PM
Back in victory lane at All-Tech. Yes sir.

Jim11h
02-05-2022, 08:04 PM
Can't have, it's live at 9pm on mav lmfao. I like how they're advertising as live

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-05-2022, 08:11 PM
It's crazy how jimmy couldn't have any luck w his new longhorn then jumps in his rocket and wins. Funny thing is if he were to sell longhorn and new owner wins w it. Same thing rocket to longhorn.

ImCryn2
02-05-2022, 08:16 PM
Can't have, it's live at 9pm on mav lmfao. I like how they're advertising as live

I watched it live, but only because I was tuned in early. I think they mentioned the showed being pushed along due to weather.

Raceready
02-05-2022, 08:17 PM
It's crazy how jimmy couldn't have any luck w his new longhorn then jumps in his rocket and wins. Funny thing is if he were to sell longhorn and new owner wins w it. Same thing rocket to longhorn.Is it crazy how he never mentioned anything or gave credit to Rocket in that Victory Lane interview that was live on national tv ? ?

zyoung25
02-05-2022, 08:39 PM
That longhorn car has to be bent. The hit it took at GIS, was in the worst spot a car could take a hit.

Drop Shock
02-05-2022, 09:16 PM
That longhorn car has to be bent. The hit it took at GIS, was in the worst spot a car could take a hit.

Looked like it was bent off the jig, hasn’t turned a good lap in it since he debuted at Senioa

Rajflyboy
02-05-2022, 09:33 PM
Can't have, it's live at 9pm on mav lmfao. I like how they're advertising as liveRan early due to weather

bleedblue55
02-05-2022, 09:48 PM
Is it crazy how he never mentioned Rocket in that Victorius Lane interview ? ? Looks like he was able make an old chassis work quite well with a Horn setup in under it . . .

You win dumbest comment

Raceready
02-05-2022, 10:39 PM
I'm glad the Nightmare found a way to win!

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-06-2022, 06:09 AM
It's crazy how jimmy couldn't have any luck w his new longhorn then jumps in his rocket and wins. Funny thing is if he were to sell longhorn and new owner wins w it. Same thing rocket to longhorn.

It wasn't his first night back in the Rocket. That is what he's raced for years, so I'd expect him to be more confident with what it needed.

Highside Hustler25
02-06-2022, 07:38 AM
So a Rocket whoops 3 of the hottest Shorthorns in dlm racing. Hmm🤭

50Dixon50
02-06-2022, 04:33 PM
About time
Really glad to see it though CONGRATULATIONS Jimmy

Raceready
02-06-2022, 05:11 PM
So a Rocket whoops 3 of the hottest Shorthorns in dlm racing. Hmm來Before we get too excited lets hope that Brandon Overton is not at the future races where there are the Rocket brand. After all member wfodirt66 has made the bold prediction that he WILL win 80% of the races that he is entered in ! ! ! ! LETS GO BRANDON , LETS GO BRANDON !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-06-2022, 07:10 PM
It wasn't his first night back in the Rocket. That is what he's raced for years, so I'd expect him to be more confident with what it needed.

I never said it was his first night back in his rocket

ZERO25
02-06-2022, 07:32 PM

I would also say, Jimmy learned alot about Alltech after his Powell Memorial win last year!

Side note.......604's turn 19 second laps there, they were in the 21's last night!

dirtcrazy4u
02-06-2022, 08:36 PM
Well let's see. He wins the lucas title, with Cody as crew chief remember, he follows that up by having a drop in performance last year. Rocket I believe was across the rear spoiler last year which has to be getting him something. He turns to a horn that he stuffs into the wall at GIS. He shows up with the rear spoiler that has a sponsor logo. Can't say I don't know understand. But if rocket is not giving him whatever it was, he has the right to collect dollars from a sponsor and he doesn't have to mention anyone that does not.

MasterSbilt_Racer
02-07-2022, 06:01 AM

I took "jumps back in and wins" to mean immediate returns. My bad.

fastford
02-07-2022, 09:05 AM
not bad for an ole washed up day dream , but you never know when the Nightmare might show up....lol.... good job " O " SHOW , keep it up .........BTW , all this chassis talk amazes me , there isn't a nickel's difference in either , its what you do to it...jmo....

SLIDING SIDEWAYS
02-07-2022, 12:27 PM
I took "jumps back in and wins" to mean immediate returns. My bad.

If it sounded like that I didn't mean it that way

84wedge
02-07-2022, 02:28 PM
Well let's see. He wins the lucas title, with Cody as crew chief remember, he follows that up by having a drop in performance last year. Rocket I believe was across the rear spoiler last year which has to be getting him something. He turns to a horn that he stuffs into the wall at GIS. He shows up with the rear spoiler that has a sponsor logo. Can't say I don't know understand. But if rocket is not giving him whatever it was, he has the right to collect dollars from a sponsor and he doesn't have to mention anyone that does not.One of the worst drop offs in history performance wise. His championship car was something else. That thing came out of the corners so fast.