PDA

View Full Version : Ross Robinson Launches New Online Home; Focused on 2022 LOLMDS Rookie Crown

Ben Shelton
03-28-2022, 12:27 PM
Ross Robinson Launches New Online Home
Focused on 2022 LOLMDS Rookie of the Year Crown

GEORGETOWN, Del. (03/28/22) – Delaware’s Ross Robinson is the latest addition to the MyRacePass team with a brand-new online home launched at www.RossRobinson7.com .

The 31-year-old racer is embarking on his most ambitious schedule to date this season as he sets his sights on the O’Reilly Auto Parts Rookie of the Year title with the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS).

“It’s a tall order to tackle a national tour like the Lucas Oil (Late Model Dirt) Series, but over the past several years we’ve made some major gains with our program, and we’ve got some great marketing partners supporting us, so we decided this is the year we’d step out and give it a shot,” Robinson said. “I know this season will be full of learning experiences, but I’m excited for the challenge. Again, I can’t thank everyone enough who is helping me make my racing dreams come true.”

While Mother Nature has been wreaking havoc with the team’s schedule, Robinson did compete with the LOLMDS on March 20 at Ohio’ Atomic Speedway, where he retired early from the feature to a 21st-place finish.

The team is currently watching the weather and evaluating potential events for the upcoming weekend. Once finalized, the team’s plans will be posted at www.RossRobinson7.com .

Ross Robinson would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Stockley Materials, Iron Source, SANY, Atlantic Prime Mortgage, The Frozen Farmer, First State Roof & Exterior Cleaning, Stockley Tavern, HardScrabble Express, Longhorn Chassis, Wells & Sons Motorsports, Clements Racing Engines, Swift Springs, Jerico Performance Products, Emory’s Chassis Works, Fast Shafts, Gorsuch Performance Solutions, Earnhardt Technologies Group, Pro FABrication, Steering Buddy, Topnotch Kustom Koncepts, and MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For the latest team information, please visit www.RossRobinson7.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)