PDA

View Full Version : Cory Hedgec ock Wins Fifth Event of 2022 on Friday at I-75

Ben Shelton
04-04-2022, 01:04 PM
Cory Hedgec ock Wins Fifth Event of 2022 on Friday at I-75
Tennessee Racer Launches New Online Home

LOUDON, Tenn. (04/04/22) – Cory Hedgec ock raced to his fifth win of the 2022 season on Friday evening at I-75 Raceway in his his E-Z-GO / Noble Knights Construction Services No. 23 Budget Transmission / K&P Used Cars / Black Diamond Race Car / Eagle Racing Engine Late Model. He picked up $2,500 for the win.

He paced the field for the first half of the $5,000-to-win event on Saturday night before ultimately finishing second.

“We got ‘er done on Friday night but came up one spot short on Saturday night. On Saturday we had a commanding lead before the red flag, but after that we let the door open to some racing unfortunately and slipped to a second-place finish. Overall though, we had a solid car all weekend, won the miniseries points, and are now ready for some clean Super Late Model racing this coming Saturday at 411 (Motor Speedway),” Hedgec ock said.

Cory Hedgec ock hopped behind the wheel of his Nobles Knights Construction Services No. 23 Late Model on Friday afternoon at I-75 Raceway (Sweetwater, Tenn.) for the doubleheader weekend with the American All-Star Series presented by PPM.

Following the second-quickest lap in time trials behind Hayden Cardwell, Cory outran Cardwell in the Dash to earn the pole for the feature. Keeping second-starting Mack McCarter at bay for all 25 laps, Hedgec ock soared to his fifth win of the season, which came ahead of McCarter, Bradley Lewelling, Trevor Sise, and Cardwell. He pocketed $2,500.

The following night, Hedgec ock secured his spot into the $5,000-to-win finale with a second-place finish in the Dash. After controlling the first half of the race, Cory slipped back to second when the checkered flag flew, trailing Hayden Cardwell across the line.

Next on deck, the team will invade Tennessee’s 411 Motor Speedway this Saturday for the $5,000-to-win Spring Fling Super Late Model event.

For more information on the event, please visit www.411MotorSpeedway.net .

Fans of the team are encouraged to check out the brand-new website, which is now live at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com . The site is designed and maintained by MyRacePass.

Cory Hedgec ock would like to thank all of his sponsors, which include E-Z-GO, Eagle Racing Engines, Budget Transmissions, Pace Performance, K&P Used Cars, W.E. Hardscapes & Masonry, Circle H Services, Noble Knights Construction Services, Black Diamond Racecars, I-75 Raceway, Timeless Memories Photography, VooDoo Technologies, Powers Machine, Cobb’s Auto Parts, Pro-Fabrication, Accu-Force, Vineyard Construction, Winters Performance, Quickcar Racing Products, Martel Signs, MyRacePass Marketing Services, Hoosier, VP Fuels, Hickory Hardscapes, My Wife, My Daughter, Dad, Mom, My Grandad Mike and Everyone who helps.

Visit the team’s official website at www.CoryHedgec ock23.com as well as social media outlets at https://www.facebook.com/coryhedgec ock23/ and https://twitter.com/Hedgec ock23 often for the latest team updates.

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)