PDA

View Full Version : Turdbo🤡

Wendell 6M
05-18-2022, 05:21 PM
Just watched. Recap on his win at Farmer City IL. Really pathetic that you can’t talk one time without the F. Word. Really? Class ? NONE what a waste of flesh!!! Bet your sponsors and owners are real proud. Just another punk that runs his mouth and I’m not here to make friends. What a joke!!!!

Highside Hustler25
05-18-2022, 05:29 PM
😥😢😥😢😥😢feel better now?

TerryM
05-18-2022, 05:45 PM
When you have announcers and hosts routinely cussing during the show, I don’t think you should expect drivers to feel the need to keep it clean either. It is what it is. I’m assuming you don’t care for Ruth on ‘Ozark’?

MUD MAESTRO
05-18-2022, 05:56 PM
His language is out of a septic tank. Unfortunately, Terbo suffers from over exposure. Scold DoD for slobbering all over themselves when mentioning his name.

racert22
05-18-2022, 06:05 PM
Lmao... what a bunch of clowns you are. It's dirt track racing. Anyone would be excited and pumped up after a bad ass race/pass for the win like that. Go cry somewhere else. You def must of voted for that clown in office didn't ya? For a few words to hurt your poor lil feelings.. what a clown. Lol

Pennsboro32
05-18-2022, 06:39 PM
People don’t want it to be professional like nascar but then cry when drivers just speak what they think.

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-18-2022, 06:50 PM
It would be nice if we could find the middle ground between the C Suite and the trailer park.

Rajflyboy
05-18-2022, 07:08 PM
F… f…. F&ck

Dirt Clod
05-18-2022, 08:17 PM
Speaking of announcers and hosts, this winter in FL it seemed like F-bombs were a regular part of Rigsby's vocabulary. I think he was interviewing Dennis Erb Jr and said he asked Dennis if it was ok if he could drop an F-bomb. Seriously? I'm all for fun, but do we really need f-bombs to make the interviews and commentary better?

Highside Hustler25
05-18-2022, 08:55 PM
It would be nice if we could find the middle ground between the C Suite and the trailer park.
Kinda like Dale McDowell on 1 end, T Carpenter on the other

fryefan
05-18-2022, 08:55 PM
He is one of many that have limited vocabularies. It is a sad state of affairs.

turnleftandgasit
05-18-2022, 09:10 PM
His language is out of a septic tank. Unfortunately, Terbo suffers from over exposure. Scold DoD for slobbering all over themselves when mentioning his name.

I believe his family business is septic systems. I could be wrong, but it seems that is what I remember.

Raceready
05-18-2022, 09:45 PM
He is one of many that have limited vocabularies. It is a sad state of affairs.I agree because we were told as we were being raised that using that kind of language shows a lack of the intelligence to use the correct word. They told us that these are uneducated people that are likely from a welfare background and otherwise trash. We tended to gravitate towards drivers with values and class such as Freddy Smith and Bill Elliott .

Birky.Fan
05-18-2022, 10:21 PM
I'm not a special little flower and don't mind what language you use. They are just words to me. And they're fun to use

Snake X3
05-18-2022, 10:57 PM

I have to wonder if he is on DoD's payroll. Seriously. I could care less about his language, but I am really sick of him and Suave and whatever they have going on.

I have to figure Max Blair or his team are paying DoD because they run a story on him almost every week and shoehorn him into everything. I have nothing against Blair, but it is ridiculous how much coverage a guy with his resume gets from DoD.

But back to Turdmo, I wonder if he can claim Kessinger as a spouse on his taxes or if they have to get married first...not sure how that alternative lifestyle stuff works.

dirtluver
05-19-2022, 06:20 AM
I don't listen to Suave when he's got Turbo with him doing interviews. Turbo can ruin a great interview with a driver. Now Suave is good, but Turbo hurts him. One lap one beer is really great.

dirty-white-boy
05-19-2022, 09:02 AM
I have to wonder if he is on DoD's payroll. Seriously. I could care less about his language, but I am really sick of him and Suave and whatever they have going on.

I have to figure Max Blair or his team are paying DoD because they run a story on him almost every week and shoehorn him into everything. I have nothing against Blair, but it is ridiculous how much coverage a guy with his resume gets from DoD.

But back to Turdmo, I wonder if he can claim Kessinger as a spouse on his taxes or if they have to get married first...not sure how that alternative lifestyle stuff works.

Sure makes one wonder about the payroll, and why? He cannot have the amount of fans that say Devin does. Maybe its the fact that Terbo does not turn a nut on his car and has tons of free time? They way they fall all over Terbo is almost sickening at times when combined with Suave's lack of interviews skills. Hes one dude that should have just remained behind the camera with the exception of One Lap/One Beer segments.

As for Max I think its the Western Pa connection with Kovak. Writers tend to fill with what they know and he's known the Blair family for decades. Just a hunch.

fastford
05-19-2022, 09:17 AM

your post makes me think of Bubber Wallace and NASCAR , bubber can crash out on the first lap of the race and he will still be mentioned and showed 50 times during the race .....

Raceready
05-19-2022, 12:14 PM
Hunter Rich is banned and so should the Turdbobird because of the way he acts. After that incident where he turned the wrong way on the track and drove on top a car he should be banned for life from any of the top shelf series. He appears to be more of a nut case than Shane Clanton even. I think that the way that the WoO is imploding that they will most likely allow anyone to run with them to at least try to make it 'The Dirty Half Dozen " series as a previous poster put it.

Pennsboro32
05-19-2022, 12:16 PM
Hunter Rich is banned and so should the Turdbobird because of the way he acts. After that incident where he turned the wrong way on the track and drove on top a car he should be banned for life from any of the top shelf series. He appears to be more of a nut case than Shane Clanton even. I think that the way that the WoO is imploding that they will most likely allow anyone to run with them to at least try to make it 'The Dirty Half Dozen " series as a previous poster put it.

Yeah, he really put Bobby in some serious harm.

MasterSbilt_Racer
05-19-2022, 12:20 PM
Yeah, he really put Bobby in some serious harm.

He did put the woo official in jeopardy, though one could argue it was the officials' fault.

wfodirt66
05-19-2022, 03:23 PM
get your terbo threads baby

ZERO25
05-19-2022, 05:50 PM
Guess he never tasted bar soap when he was a youngin!

My grandmother woulda fixed his language very quickly!

Rajflyboy
05-19-2022, 08:22 PM
Don’t you think they should take this f in thread f in down f in soon ? 😜

Barbecueboy
05-19-2022, 09:25 PM
He did put the woo official in jeopardy, though one could argue it was the officials' fault.

It’s an easy argument to make……..both were guilty of being stupid at that moment.

pierceFAN
05-19-2022, 09:41 PM
you can say....you just cant put it on a shirt

Drop Shock
05-19-2022, 09:54 PM

Not too late to take back the Blair slander

racenut
05-20-2022, 05:41 AM
well, he grew up with that slippery slope being the norm, even UMP could not keep the summernationals series nickname clean.....

dirtcrazy4u
05-20-2022, 05:51 AM
Max is quietly doing what he does well. Winning races, for a first year team out on tour, there doing remarkably well. Yes when that deal first went down last year max ran local to get the feel of things. He deserves the spotlight, I hope he can keep it going.

There's no need for the language when a camera is on you. Terbo has family money helping him with that BEST ride. He definitely needs to mature a little bit. Who wasn't aggressive in his 20's ? The deal with Pierce was handled very poorly. There was more than 1 assault charge that should have been addressed.

Pennsboro32
05-20-2022, 07:10 AM
Max Blair is a darn good driver. He'd venture down to WV and kick everyone's butt every once in a while. A couple years from now, he'll be right up there as a top 10 driver in the country IMO.

JabberJaws83
05-21-2022, 07:57 AM
Everyone drink their haterade last night ?

Rajflyboy
05-21-2022, 08:36 AM
It was certainly an Erb night last night

purvis
05-21-2022, 12:12 PM

Terbo was being assaulted by Bob Pierce and attacked by a WoO official while he was strapped into his race car. He was simply defending himself http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/rolleyes.png

dirty-white-boy
05-21-2022, 12:18 PM
Terbo was being assaulted by Bob Pierce and attacked by a WoO official while he was strapped into his race car. He was simply defending himself http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/rolleyes.png

But hes entitled!

Dlmfan123
05-22-2022, 03:20 PM
Terbo was being assaulted by Bob Pierce and attacked by a WoO official while he was strapped into his race car. He was simply defending himself http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/rolleyes.pngHe wasn't attacked by a woo official. He was reaching to turn off the emergency battery terbo didn't have it hooked up

Raceready
05-22-2022, 04:13 PM
Terbo was being assaulted by Bob Pierce and attacked by a WoO official while he was strapped into his race car. He was simply defending himself http://www.4m.net/images/smilies/rolleyes.pngAnd darn well he should have been beatin upon for that silly stupid azzed idiotic stunt !! WoO officials should have to carry a billy club to pound on anyone whose mind gets that far out of control with reality before they kill somebody. There should have been even more people there that had the intestinal fortitude to run over and try to put a halt to the spineless attack of a motor vehicle against a fellow competitor .

Pennsboro32
05-22-2022, 04:41 PM
And darn well he should have been beatin upon for that silly stupid azzed idiotic stunt !! WoO officials should have to carry a billy club to pound on anyone whose mind gets that far out of control with reality before they kill somebody. There should have been even more people there that had the intestinal fortitude to run over and try to put a halt to the spineless attack of a motor vehicle against a fellow competitor .

A little dramatic?